HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Northern Virgina Private Investigator
Posted by: dcsinvestigators ()
Date: April 15, 2014 09:03PM

Dynamic Consulting Services, LLC is a veteran owned private investigation firm. Dynamic Consulting Services, LLC provides private investigator services in the Northern Virginia area to local and federal government agencies, corporations, non-profit organizations, law firms, and private individuals.

Our private investigator services include, but are not limited to, service of process, background investigations, infidelity investigations, child custody investigations, waste, fraud and abuse investigations, missing person investigations, and debt collection services.

Each Dynamic Consulting Services, LLC Virginia private investigator is registered with the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services and applies a wealth of knowledge, experience, and discretion to each investigation.

We pride ourselves in exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing the highest level of customer service and industry leading private investigator services. The unique and dynamic qualifications of our Northern Virginia private investigators will ensure desired results and quality work product.

Our service area includes all of Northern Virginia (Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and Prince William County) and surrounding areas.

Finally, we are licensed by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services as a private investigation firm and we look forward to providing high quality private investigative services.

http://dcsinvestigators.com/VA_Private_Investigator.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3TnvTnNk8

DCJS 11-7885

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Northern Virgina Private Investigator
Posted by: Pretty sure I'm right ()
Date: April 15, 2014 09:30PM

Does a veteran owned mean that someone couldn't find a job in this area despite low unemployment so they decided to open a business to tout their unemployed veteran status?

Posted by: not impressed ()
Date: April 16, 2014 10:19AM

He did background checks on the government dime. Whoop Dee Doo. That does not mean he would know where to begin on a private sector matter-like there are so many terror plots against 7-11s or whatever around here.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 16, 2014 03:01PM

Private investigating is an awful business to be in. Inconsistent work, lots of waiting and driving around, and most of the investigations you do are just infidelity cases.

Posted by: not amused ()
Date: April 16, 2014 03:53PM

Volchers

Posted by: khVnP ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:01PM

there have been thousands of grant and other programs that appear and dissapear you couldn't even find who's doing it. free vet care. px stores. grants. programs. all kept quiet.

while some of the finest veterans suffer near dead and or die (i'm related to one). many don't get piles of aide that got billed out.

you don't have to look for the documents. look at google maps and follow the money: same gang. politically tied, rich, and theives.

------------------------------
when i was at VEC (va employment commission, who stole my unemployment check btw) they told me "screw off your not a veteran" in other words

really your breath is wasted in a blog site

don't find us we'll find you

i thought most divorcees looked for lawyer sand PI's they could hop in bed with to make the other angry ! maybe i'm wrong

Posted by: Jmnxy ()
Date: April 16, 2014 04:02PM

oh DC? screw off get out of our area. we only hire VA people. you got yours

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.