HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Plane Over Burke
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: January 26, 2009 09:08PM

Has anyone else noticed that a single engine plane has been circling over Burke since at least 5 this evening? It is pretty high up and just keeps making a big circle. Very strange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: HIJACKER ()
Date: January 26, 2009 09:14PM

Call air traffic control and ask them WTF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Mohammed ()
Date: January 26, 2009 09:26PM

No worries. It's just part of Obama's Gitmo prisoner release program. Some of the boys have been locked up for a while and are out getting some flight hours to re-familiarize themselves with aircraft.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: jimW ()
Date: January 26, 2009 09:33PM

Mohammed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No worries. It's just part of Obama's Gitmo
> prisoner release program. Some of the boys have
> been locked up for a while and are out getting
> some flight hours to re-familiarize themselves
> with aircraft.

+1

how would you like to be the bus driver carrying 30 terrorist who just got released? do you smile? make small talk? or just try not to look in the mirror and see them sitting there like a pack of wolfs drooling over a freshly cut open pig.

i'd rather be the flight instructor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: dono ()
Date: January 26, 2009 09:55PM

jimW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mohammed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No worries. It's just part of Obama's Gitmo
> > prisoner release program. Some of the boys
> have
> > been locked up for a while and are out getting
> > some flight hours to re-familiarize themselves
> > with aircraft.
>
> +1
>
> how would you like to be the bus driver carrying
> 30 terrorist who just got released? do you smile?
> make small talk? or just try not to look in the
> mirror and see them sitting there like a pack of
> wolfs drooling over a freshly cut open pig.
>
> i'd rather be the flight instructor.

Sorry Jim W. you would have to be intelligent to be a flight instructor...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: January 26, 2009 10:04PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 07:32PM by Awakened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: January 27, 2009 08:02AM

jimW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mohammed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No worries. It's just part of Obama's Gitmo
> > prisoner release program. Some of the boys
> have
> > been locked up for a while and are out getting
> > some flight hours to re-familiarize themselves
> > with aircraft.
>
> +1
>
> how would you like to be the bus driver carrying
> 30 terrorist who just got released? do you smile?
> make small talk? or just try not to look in the
> mirror and see them sitting there like a pack of
> wolfs drooling over a freshly cut open pig.
>
> i'd rather be the flight instructor.

How would you like to be the prison guard in the "regular" prisons that are gonna get these guys? Do shit/urine/spit baths flung in your face or vicious assaults bother you? Maybe time to look for another job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Adam ()
Date: January 27, 2009 08:59AM

Frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jimW Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mohammed Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > No worries. It's just part of Obama's Gitmo
> > > prisoner release program. Some of the boys
> > have
> > > been locked up for a while and are out
> getting
> > > some flight hours to re-familiarize
> themselves
> > > with aircraft.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > how would you like to be the bus driver
> carrying
> > 30 terrorist who just got released? do you
> smile?
> > make small talk? or just try not to look in the
> > mirror and see them sitting there like a pack
> of
> > wolfs drooling over a freshly cut open pig.
> >
> > i'd rather be the flight instructor.
>
> How would you like to be the prison guard in the
> "regular" prisons that are gonna get these guys?
> Do shit/urine/spit baths flung in your face or
> vicious assaults bother you? Maybe time to look
> for another job?

Ummmmmmmm. The USA prison system already has people like this, and has for a very long time. If anything the terrorists should be afraid of going into a prison population of USA citizens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: jimW ()
Date: January 27, 2009 11:30AM

awakened: lol, i'm not mohammed. that's a lame accusation. since its obvious you are so the original poster.

dono: that's cool that you're able to do intelligence screenings via message board. you should work for the CIA. or not, you'd have to not be so lame! zinger! lolzlmao!

loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: January 27, 2009 11:31AM

I'm not. srsly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Ted Bundy ()
Date: February 01, 2009 04:46PM

I would love to see these terrorists in American maximum security prisons with the serial killers and the canniabls instead of hotel gitmo with all their like minded animals. They're not that scary without their bombs and machetes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 02, 2009 07:27PM

Ted Bundy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would love to see these terrorists in American
> maximum security prisons with the serial killers
> and the canniabls instead of hotel gitmo with all
> their like minded animals. They're not that scary
> without their bombs and machetes.

hotel gitmo, cannibals in prisons, machetes? talk about being out of touch with reality.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plane Over Burke
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: February 02, 2009 07:30PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ted Bundy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would love to see these terrorists in
> American
> > maximum security prisons with the serial
> killers
> > and the canniabls instead of hotel gitmo with
> all
> > their like minded animals. They're not that
> scary
> > without their bombs and machetes.
>
> hotel gitmo, cannibals in prisons, machetes? talk
> about being out of touch with reality.


Could be a great movie though!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   ******   **    **  **     **  ********  
 **   **   **    **  **   **    **   **   **     ** 
 **  **    **        **  **      ** **    **     ** 
 *****     **        *****        ***     ********  
 **  **    **        **  **      ** **    **        
 **   **   **    **  **   **    **   **   **        
 **    **   ******   **    **  **     **  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.