HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
B Schneider
Posted by: Beware of Pscyopath ()
Date: August 24, 2017 02:30AM

beware of this guy giving an political/social advice. He's a psychopath and has lived off his sister for 15 plus years. saw some article recently, quoting him. He'll take candy from a baby. Beware of Bob Schneider in Chicago. Professes to be a Washington insider. Yeah insider from 1990 to 191.. Was fleeced by him before, as he proposed marriage and left me and my child high and dry. He tells tall tails. Talks a big talk but can't walk it. He's a predator. He should be locked up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B Schneider
Posted by: I am Bob Schneider ()
Date: August 24, 2017 02:44AM

I am Bob Schneider.

My ex is an actual deranged psychopath who tried to poison my tea, once, when she tried to kill me for money. She knows exactly what she tried to do to me. She is a freak.

Don't believe a word of her bizarre story as she is on heavy medication and is under 24/7 suicide watch.

I honestly feel very sorry for her. She will probably kill herself sometime very soon, which will be sad as she hasn't been able to deal with her condition of being bipolar, she is now on very heavy meds, which is so tragic.

Please pray for her, everyone, as she has resorted to posting something hurtful about me on Fairfax Underground, of all places, right?

Posted by: which x is that? ()
Date: August 24, 2017 04:24AM

BS.. which x is that? I've spoken to many of your exes and it's all the same.. they are deranged.

Posted by: angry ex-gf ()
Date: August 24, 2017 04:31AM

women are so spiteful. we had an arrangement.. I'd give her the d down by the fire then she started making demands. drop her ass like it's hot.

Date: August 24, 2017 04:42AM

You are, very sadly, so deranged, yourself.

You kept on insisting that you wanted to have sex with animals, like a dog or a horse.

At first, I thought you were joking with me, and I laughed it off, but, my God, how serious you actually were, with wanting to give head to a dog or a horse and then have it fuck you.

I had to run away from you so fast!

Posted by: Witch hunt on BS ()
Date: August 24, 2017 04:42AM

this is just wrong. another woman who couldn't satisfy her man. I mean seriously who goes on ffux airing relationship grievances. I smell a rat. BS go on with your bad self. You're resume eclipses these dumb hos. Clearly more street cred then women who wish they could be with you. smh. dumb hos

Posted by: errr animals? ()
Date: August 24, 2017 04:48AM

popping popcorn watching drama. who is doing it with animals? this thread almost made sense until mud slinging came into it. sounds pretty desperate dude. going over text again... where did bestiality come into this? are you high?

Greetings from Chantilly

Date: August 24, 2017 04:52AM

I am seriously sorry that I fucked you, ok? I was so drunk and you gave up your pussy to me at the bar. I can't believe that I fucked you at the bar and no one noticed, but, the place was packed and you didn't move around too much, but your pussy got so damn wet it looked like you were peeing on the floor. Sorry that I shot a load all over the back of your dress, too. I told everyone that you sat in some mayonnaise.

After reading your posts, wow, you can't even understand or spell English, which is a part of your problem.

The anti-depressant drugs that you are on for you being bipolar/ADHD/suicidal, etc. have you so high that you can't even think straight.

You need serious medical help. Go home and move back in with someone from your family who will help you get institutionalized. It's your only hope.

Posted by: personal testimony ()
Date: August 24, 2017 04:59AM

Dear community,

I regret to inform you this is an obvious inflammatory thread. It comes with the territory of the forum. I assure you this man in said thread is of high integrity, intelligence and has dedicated his life to truth over financial interests.

There are three sides to every story. God bless, in the name of Jesus, Mohammed or Yahweh. He is a deeply spiritual man and has found his way with God. Been following him for a long time, getting auto updates on his entries, and he's a great friend and mentor. You are truly lost to target him. I've learned so much from him since he converted to our community.

Sincerely,

Admirer.. you know who I am. much love

Posted by: nice try ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:05AM

the real BS would never use the word pussy. but i am enjoying the banter. come to think of it.. he may have fallen so far living in a shit hole he now uses vulgarity in his arguments. previously, he'd act like he was the Queen of f-ing England and claim European roots over his mediocre mid-western family tree. nothing wrong with that. he over compensates beyond persuasion. used to be good at tricking folks in the early days.. now he's just fucking raging nuts. God bless my boy and i could get my job back.

Date: August 24, 2017 05:14AM

You need to be in a mental institution and you know it!

How did you manage to get online?

Did the warden give you permission to use a laptop?

Does your family know you haven't taken your medication that you so desperately need?

Posted by: Spelling and grammar analysis ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:25AM

this is a weird thread, but I'd like to know more. Please forgive me for being a derelict in my capitalization

1.) wtf is going on?
2.) Honestly, I can't find significant flaws in syntax and diction that you pointed out. I know the "real" subject of the convo-- you would like to discredit the OP but it's kind of weak. The main crux of your argument and defense revolves around extreme accusations. I'm fascinated though how your mental illness and logic will play out... I found the postings to be rather sound and in general easy to follow.
3.) I had an epiphany.. I get it.. you are gaslighting.. it's a technique psychopaths use to try to derail people from the content. You are so old and pathetic you actually used bestiality.. wow. lame Oh, bam, sorry dude. Are you honestly going to the extreme and saying the poster or some ex was into bestiality. You are a compulsive liar... at least make up something more plausible. You are weaaaak and shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

First class loser all the way. Never get involved with this man.

You are a Charlatan.
and they are closing in on you

Posted by: still gaslighting ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:28AM

Tbis is what psychopaths do. they try make you look insane. except you are not very good at in anymore do to old age. Nothing you say will affect me. the internet now knows you are a predator. Tax man and F of the B and the I is after you. everyone has given you up. good luck.

Date: August 24, 2017 05:31AM

You are very mentally deranged.

Your thread, your post, your past history, your need for heavy meds, all proves that fact.

As far as the bestiality issue, that is all you. You wanted to have sex with animals, which is why you were institutionalized in the first place.

I know and realize that your family is totally ashamed of your actions so I will spare them from naming them in this thread, publicly, but think of them and get back on your meds.

You need to desperately get back on your meds which will help get your mind back in place. I am honestly worried for you because you have been suicidal in the past, way before we met, during when we were together, and even now.

Posted by: Your spelling is atrocious ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:38AM

Your spelling is atrocious (directed at previous poster). However, I did understand your message. I've heard about him. My elderly mother was a victim of fraud. I tried to educate her, but they are not all from Ghana. Sometimes they are born and bread, right by. she was brainwashed by this guy.. my mother a recent widow. I do not know if this applies to this thread, but I just want to say that any predatory behavior deserves a swift punch in the face, jail time and no access to the internet. Unfortunately, hard to enforce.

I don't usually comment on this stuff. I am very familiar with his practices.

Please "retire" and stop harming people. Only a matter of time before justice catches up.

Posted by: Beware of Psychopath ()
Date: August 24, 2017 05:44AM

Bestiality? wow Bobby.. really reaching there. Must have me confused with some low hanging fruit you entertained. If anyone is into it, it's you. Basically made out with my dog. It was sweet at first when he gave a few kisses, but you went open mouth. You really are slipping with your comebacks lolol. when bobby gets cornered he calls an ambulance and spends a night in the hospital.

Nice try Bobby... bestiality? that all you got. errrrr try again.

Date: August 24, 2017 05:46AM

I totally agree, her spelling is atrocious, but much of that is attributable to the fact that she is now without her meds, which she so desperately needs.

She is bipolar, ADHD, suicidal, and that's just for starters!

Her family is very upset that she is refusing to take her medication, too!

Posted by: Slung di dung ()
Date: August 24, 2017 11:34AM

This looks likes it's going to be another "NEWS-WORTHY" battle on the field of Fairfax Underground.

Hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen!

Posted by: BS Can't Keep His Lies Straight ()
Date: August 24, 2017 11:49AM

So, BS at 2:44AM you are prattling on that your ex is on heavy meds, and then again at 5:46AM you are now babbling that your ex is not taking her meds.

Here is a pro-tip, and where pathological liars get tripped up...pick a lie and stick to it, you are starting to trip on your dick.

Posted by: Who Gives A Fuck?! ()
Date: August 25, 2017 02:26AM

Who gives a fuck about this stupid fucked up couple!

Fuck them and their fucking stupid-assed bitch session!

Who gives a fuck?!

Posted by: You do ()
Date: August 25, 2017 12:56PM

Who Gives A Fuck?! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who gives a fuck about this stupid fucked up
> couple!
>
> Fuck them and their fucking stupid-assed bitch
> session!
>
> Who gives a fuck?!

Looks like you do.

Posted by: I am Bob's love child ()
Date: August 25, 2017 01:32PM

Why, Bob, why did you have to have sex with my mom? If it wasn't for your carelessness I wouldn't be here today! I despise you and all of your being.

One day, hopefully not that long away, you'll cease living and I'll smile!

Date: August 25, 2017 02:30PM

Dude, I am so sorry.

Your mother is an alcoholic drug addicted slit, who gave up her used and worn out vagina to me because she needed a ride to 7-11 so she could buy some chewing tobacco, some blunts, sone Boone's Farm wine, a can of Cheese Whiz, and a can of Spam.

We had sex in the front of 7-11, before she went back in to buy some scratch off lottery tickets.

I didn't realize that she wore dentures, either, because she sucked me off like a vacuum cleaner, before she mounted my rock hard penis and rode me like a wild riding cowgirl.

Then a police officer knocked on my window to tell me that my turn signal was on. I thanked him before I shot a load in your mother.

That's how you were conceived, son.

Just so you know, now.

Posted by: That was too God damn funny! ()
Date: August 26, 2017 02:55AM

I am Bob Schneider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, I am so sorry.
>
> Your mother is an alcoholic drug addicted slit,
> who gave up her used and worn out vagina to me
> because she needed a ride to 7-11 so she could buy
> some chewing tobacco, some blunts, sone Boone's
> Farm wine, a can of Cheese Whiz, and a can of
> Spam.
>
> We had sex in the front of 7-11, before she went
> back in to buy some scratch off lottery tickets.
>
> I didn't realize that she wore dentures, either,
> because she sucked me off like a vacuum cleaner,
> before she mounted my rock hard penis and rode me
> like a wild riding cowgirl.
>
> Then a police officer knocked on my window to tell
> me that my turn signal was on. I thanked him
> before I shot a load in your mother.
>
> That's how you were conceived, son.
>
> Just so you know, now.

That was just too God damn funny!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.