HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Police flying down Burke Lake Road today [Shooting at Sully district station!]
Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: May 11, 2006 09:33PM

The guy should have had some dignity and just offed himself. At least the police saved the state a bunch of money for his trial and jail time and execution that would have happened anyway. He got what he had coming to him, I don't see how anyone can disagree with the police here, closing down roads is a precaution to get more emergency vehichles in and out and keep press and public out plus they didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police flying down Burke Lake Road today [Shooting at Sully district station!]
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: May 11, 2006 10:49PM

I dunno...

if he did survive, he would most likely plead insanity...

Posted by: To Gravis ()
Date: May 11, 2006 11:15PM

The only point I get from that response is that you are arrogant, self important, and self righteous. Did I mention selfish?
(Oh yeah, I forgot to mention depressed)

How does an athlete destroying his joints compare to a soldier serving his Country or a Cop serving his community?

How does a Gang banger getting shot up compare?

I could go on, but I'll save the space and just give you the point, none of those you mentioned are doing these things in the service of others. You should try it some time.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 11, 2006 11:18PM

And exactley what are you doing to help others, To Gravis? Be as specific as you need to to avoid having your last comment seen as tripe.

Posted by: Double Jeopordy ()
Date: May 11, 2006 11:32PM

Dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> A ticket is nothing. You get one, pay for it, and
> move on.

bullshit you fucking cunt........... raised insurance rates. and you are mandated to have insurance in the state of va

its paying twice for the same crime. a fucking scam

Posted by: aggie ()
Date: May 12, 2006 12:01AM

Actually, you can pay $500 and not carry insurance in the state of VA

goto the DMV and read sometime :)

and hmmm, try obeying the speed limit, :) I am guessing it MIGHT be there for a reason, not just to keep a brother down ;)

Posted by: Riiight ()
Date: May 12, 2006 12:11AM

yeah but what happens when YOU run into MY car with your benz. your insurance company isn't giving me shit............

Date: May 12, 2006 12:25AM

if I ran into your car with my dorkass minivan, I would be civially liable, so either my insurance or my ass would have to pay

regardless of your insurnace as long as you had paid the $500 insurance waiver, thats all there is too it

Date: May 12, 2006 12:46AM

You kids should be greatful that you can drive at age 16.
In some countries, you will have to wait until you are 21+

Obey the law, and you wont have to pay a cent

Its a very simple idea, that most **intelligent** people can follow :-)

Posted by: p2dak18 ()
Date: May 12, 2006 02:36AM

Maybe if the same police station hadn't screamed at Mike, cuffed him and thrown him on their car when he turned himself in peacefully then maybe none of this would have happened.

The FFC police officers should learn to treat the people they "protect" with a little bit more respect.

Posted by: Excuse ()
Date: May 12, 2006 02:57AM

p2dak18 Wrote:
> Maybe if the same police station hadn't screamed
> at Mike, cuffed him and thrown him on their car
> when he turned himself in peacefully then maybe
> none of this would have happened.
>
> The FFC police officers should learn to treat the
> people they "protect" with a little bit more
> respect.

I'm sorry but that has to be the worst excuse for why this happened I have heard thus far. And let me guess, good old Mike told you this? Uh huh, did you decide to believe him this one time? I mean come on, he only told you how many times that he was going to kill people...but no...he would never do that...he was just rambling...

As for it happening when he turned himself in, usually a person walks into the police station and then turns themself in. Not in the parking lot, where the police cruisers are parked, and the only place he could have been "thrown" onto the squad car.

Posted by: depressed forum member ()
Date: May 12, 2006 07:07AM

p2dak18 Wrote:
> Maybe if the same police station hadn't screamed
> at Mike, cuffed him and thrown him on their car
> when he turned himself in peacefully then maybe
> none of this would have happened.
>
> The FFC police officers should learn to treat the
> people they "protect" with a little bit more
> respect.

see the thing is that for normal people it wouldn't have been a big deal but people with mental disorders take things like that personally.

Posted by: depressed forum member ()
Date: May 12, 2006 07:12AM

Excuse Wrote:
>
> I'm sorry but that has to be the worst excuse for
> why this happened I have heard thus far. And let
> me guess, good old Mike told you this? Uh huh, did
> you decide to believe him this one time? I mean
> come on, he only told you how many times that he
> was going to kill people...but no...he would never
> do that...he was just rambling...
>
> As for it happening when he turned himself in,
> usually a person walks into the police station and
> then turns themself in. Not in the parking lot,
> where the police cruisers are parked, and the only
> place he could have been "thrown" onto the squad
> car.

and the police ALWAYS lie . they always have and will. they exagerrate and assume. leave out details. ETC. this is a fact.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 12, 2006 07:16AM

Mofo Wrote:
> The guy should have had some dignity and just
> offed himself. At least the police saved the state
> a bunch of money for his trial and jail time and
> execution that would have happened anyway. He got
> what he had coming to him, I don't see how anyone
> can disagree with the police here, closing down
> roads is a precaution to get more emergency
> vehichles in and out and keep press and public out
> plus they didn't know what the fuck was going on.

this wasnt some murder suicide spree. people who kill themselves afterward do not want to go to jail... or they are angry, depressed and suicidal. in anycase, mike thought he was doing the right thing, not killing undeserving people. his reality is analogous to soldiers protecting america from terrorists. it sounds rediculous but schizophrenia warps ones sense of reality. im not sure if it was truly necessary to kill him or not, i was not there but i dont think the cops were going to kill him either way.

Dude Wrote:
> I dunno...
>
> if he did survive, he would most likely plead
> insanity...

this may be a shocker for you but he was insane. so yes, he wouldnt have been fit to stand trial.

Dude Wrote:
> Obey the law, and you wont have to pay a cent
>
> Its a very simple idea, that most **intelligent**
> people can follow :-)

ok, so you are retarded. did you forget the car tax? how about inspection costs? oh, and if you dont get insurance, you have to pay a yearly $500 fee. well, i guess you are not so "**intelligent**" now.

To Gravis Wrote:
> The only point I get from that response is that
> you are arrogant, self important, and self
> righteous. Did I mention selfish?
> (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention depressed)
>
> How does an athlete destroying his joints compare
> to a soldier serving his Country or a Cop serving
> his community?
>
> How does a Gang banger getting shot up compare?
>
> I could go on, but I'll save the space and just
> give you the point, none of those you mentioned
> are doing these things in the service of others.
> You should try it some time.

if you read the end of my statement, you will notice i said nothing about being in the service of others. for the most part, the cops i have met are not looking to serve others but to show you how stupid you are and how much better they are than you.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: May 12, 2006 09:32AM

Funny, I have lived in this area for over 10 years, and not a single time I have been harassed by police.

Look in the mirrow, you might just see why they harrass you.

:)

Date: May 12, 2006 09:53AM

Yes, look in the "mirrow"

Just as soon as you figure out what the hell a "mirrow" is.

Date: May 12, 2006 09:55AM

Are you skipping class again?

Date: May 12, 2006 10:11AM

Dude Wrote:
> Look in the mirrow, you might just see why they
> harrass you.

they harass me because they profile. im young, i dress in black, it would seem im a violent offender who is drug addict... except im not any of the things they assume i am. just because you are a old short fatass who dresses in tacky clothing and pose zero danger to anyone if you tried to attack them, doesnt mean they feel the same way about everyone.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: May 12, 2006 10:13AM

Did you mean look in the minnow? Like the SS Minnow?

Date: May 12, 2006 10:18AM

Spencer Gifts material, lol!

I dress normal, like most people do in this area.
But then again, I live in the city :)

Date: May 12, 2006 10:22AM

You asked if I was skipping class?

I'd have to answer yes, I'm 27, dumbass.

I would ask if you are skipping work but we both know you're just posting before you move on to taking out the trash and cleaning the women's restroom, which I assume is the highlight of your day. Try using a different color sponge every day... I hear it will change your world, Dude.

Date: May 12, 2006 10:24AM

WOW!

27!

and so....well, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people :)

Posted by: p2dak18 ()
Date: May 12, 2006 01:29PM

depressed forum member wrote:

"see the thing is that for normal people it wouldn't have been a big deal but people with mental disorders take things like that personally."

So it wouldn't be a big deal if a cop cuffed you yelled at you and threw YOU on a police car, when you were just being peaceful? I'm sure bro

Posted by: Buhahah ()
Date: May 12, 2006 01:33PM

cops never throw people on cars unless they deserve it

ha ha

Posted by: JigSAW ()
Date: May 12, 2006 03:38PM

Dude Wrote:
> Funny, I have lived in this area for over 10
> years, and not a single time I have been harassed
> by police.
>
> Look in the mirrow, you might just see why they
> harrass you.
>
> :)

I could not agree more, I have lived in NOVA my whole life and every speeding ticket or any confrontation with FFX Police that I had has always been a pleasant one. More than I can say for Alexandria Police and Arlington Police....Anyway Im glad that nutcase prick got blasted up so he would not get off on a technicality or something.

Date: May 12, 2006 03:40PM

Oh, I didn't know wew were comparing Fairfax County PD to Arlington and the rest.

Fairfax officers seem like Solomon compared to the robots in DC and the angry scoundrels of Arlington.

Posted by: DC ()
Date: May 12, 2006 04:28PM

DC cops are cool, they usually harass you hardcore and make you do totally illegal shit when they catch you doing something wrong. like the time we got busted writing graffiti in the dead winter they threw us in the snow and made us paint our hands. and get up and down over and over and over again kneel, up, ground face down!. then they threw our paint out.

they also made fun of one of the guys cause he was fat it was hilarious when the cop said "I guess you arent really cut out for this shit" after my friend waddled quickly toward a dumpster and hopped in to hide.

but they let us go which was cool

another time we got threatened on a "Northeast Beatdown" when we lied to the cops and said we were only there to take a shit. then we went in an alley to look for it and I acutally found some old poopie on the ground (we had seen it earlier when we were hiding from the unmarked car that we thought was a drug dealer who was going to blast us). the cops tried to make me pick up the shit and they were about to believe us and write us a ticket for improper pooping or some odd thing like that. but then they realized we had been painting and that we wouldnt admit to it so then they threatened just to book us for being minors (curfews) and have our parents pick us up. . it was hilarious in the end cause we got let go again when they all started saying "No you go down and book them" , "I did the last one " , "Im going home in an hour that doesnt give me enuff time" . there was one gung ho cop but he needed someone else to transport me and they werent about to just book one of us.
so yeah we dont write graff anymore.....it didn't take stupid fines to get us to quit

Date: May 12, 2006 04:39PM

JigSAW Wrote:
> I could not agree more, I have lived in NOVA my
> whole life and every speeding ticket or any
> confrontation with FFX Police that I had has
> always been a pleasant one. More than I can say
> for Alexandria Police and Arlington
> Police....Anyway Im glad that nutcase prick got
> blasted up so he would not get off on a
> technicality or something.

actual insanity is not a techicality, dumbass.

Posted by: EverGreen ()
Date: May 12, 2006 05:19PM

DC COPS are corrupt, just like every other kind of cop in this country. some are good, others are assholes, what do u think DC stands for , CORRUPT, DECEIT
THIS IS A TRUE STORY
my friends got caught in DC late at nite, obviously no reason to be there (oh there was a reason, but aint telling you here) so the cops made 3 of the 4 run awya in different directions and said if they walked or stopped and turned around they would get arrested. then one of the cops asked the final person who had to stay behind that he could hit him if he wanted to, he told my friend he cought get one shot and then after that they were gonna hit him with a stick that the officer was holding. well my friend kind of hates the police and isnt afraid to back down or take a stand from anyone, so he agreed, punched the officer and then proceeded to get his ass beat down by a bunch of cops in the alley. he did get to walk away and wastn arrested, but a BB GUn that they had that night was destroyed by the cops, obviously they werent gonna let them leave with it. but the whole thing is they couldnt arrest my friends so they had to think of some reason to embarass or fuck with my friends, thats why cops are worthless scum bags and yes they know what they get themselves into to they dont have to worry about getting shot in fairfax county hardly as much as they love fuckin with people and being jerks. they must learn in the academy how to be an asshole. theres no reason to give people shit or a hard time

Date: May 12, 2006 05:41PM

Obviously we need a filter that translates these senseless one-paragraph rants into organized sentences.

I have to wonder if this writing method is being taught in local schools, because it is so prevalent.

Date: May 12, 2006 10:02PM

Reston,
The crappy writing is because the people who write them are so concerned with bashing someone, and hating the man, they haven't figured out the are idiots :)

or they haven't graduated the 5th grade yet (desite a few tries!)
:)
Peace

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: May 12, 2006 11:11PM

The guy criticizing somebody else's writing gets a spelling error. And he's a FCPD shill, go figure.

Posted by: impressed ()
Date: May 18, 2006 01:21AM

Incredible. This thread gave me so much more insight into the shooting than any mainstream outlet came close to.

thanks fairfax underground!

Posted by: JL ()
Date: May 19, 2006 01:50AM

It is disgusting to see the attitudes of some who have posted their thoughts. There are many men and women who wear various uniforms(police, military, fire )inside and outside of this country to protect you from harm and guarantee you the rights you currently enjoy. Don't dishonor the ultimate sacrifice that many of these men and women have made.

Date: May 19, 2006 02:02AM

JL, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your one-pff visit to the site or your gay lecture. We'll say whatever the fuck we want. This is America, motherfucker.

Date: May 19, 2006 01:10PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> JL, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your
> one-pff visit to the site or your gay lecture.
> We'll say whatever the fuck we want. This is
> America, motherfucker.

well said. you have a point about this being america, in china you would promptly be jailed, executed then your organs sold on the blackmarket.

Posted by: brianl703 ()
Date: May 19, 2006 01:51PM

Please don't say unkind things about China. Why, without China, Wal-Mart wouldn've have anything to sell.

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: May 19, 2006 02:11PM

One time in Georgetown, I was banging Marla Cook. After we were done, I took her to the tombs, got her fucked up on red headed Sluts, and then left.
next thing I heard she was chained to a mailbox.

Date: May 28, 2006 11:36PM

and the one time at Band camp, I ......

Posted by: airsoftrooper ()
Date: July 06, 2007 07:52PM

Dulla Wrote:
> what happened sucks
>
> but you have to admit cops kill people everyday
> for no reason

That's bullshit. Cops don't kill people everyday. The few times they do, it's all over the news. And when they do, they have a reason for it, like the guy pulling a gun on them. When they kill somebody, it's usually because that guy did something stupid.
Some of you guys will hate me for saying this. I hate you for the complete lack of gratitude shown toward the people who lay their lives on the line to protect you from the monsters of this society.

RIP DET Vicky Armel, MPO Mike Garbarino

Posted by: airsofttrooper ()
Date: July 06, 2007 08:07PM

Gravis, you are one of the people who never takes responsibility for their actions. For you, it's always someone else's fault. This kid PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING!!! Even if he was crazy at the time he still deserves punishment because he committed a horrible crime. Don't try to feed us that bullshit about "it was an occupational hazard". That's really fucked up that you would try to blame the cop for being there and wearing the uniform. Yeah, being a cop is dangerous work, but that doesn't mean cop killers are excused because "the cop was gonna die anyway". You're a sick motherfucker!!! You are what's wrong with this country.

I'm all for helping someone with mental problems. But issues or not, if they commit a horrible crime, they must still face the consequences. This is why an insanity plea doesn't actually get a person off. It just means that their sentence will be served in a mental facility instead of jail, which in some ways is a worse punishment.

Date: July 07, 2007 04:20AM

airsofttrooper,
   this thread is old and i dont feel like re-reading three pages of posts, so i dont know what you are talking about. whatever.

Posted by: ISPYU ()
Date: April 19, 2009 02:38AM

He was a cool guy

Posted by: paul andrew ()
Date: August 30, 2013 10:40AM

SO WHO IS MIKE AND WHATS THE BIG DEAL AB0UT HIS HOUSE?

Posted by: good drawer ()
Date: December 28, 2015 01:07AM

i REMEBER THIS

Posted by: Ginko ()
Date: December 28, 2015 03:07PM

I'm glad you have a good memory

Posted by: Last white guy in Sterling ()
Date: December 28, 2015 09:24PM

I blame the jews.

Posted by: Went to school with Mike ()
Date: May 08, 2020 08:06AM

Attachments:
download.jpeg

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.