HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woodson Community Meeting
Posted by: FFX Parent ()
Date: March 06, 2014 08:29AM

To anyone who attended the Woodson Community Meeting last night, please give an overview and your opinion. Could not be there, wish I had. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woodson Community Meeting
Posted by: Disappointing ()
Date: March 06, 2014 08:39AM

Last night Garza and staff held a community meeting at Woodson. There were about 1000 parents in attendence. The press was also there of course (they were the real audience). They spoke mostly plattitudes and acted like cheerleaders. Every parent (20+) I spoke with called it as bullshit. It was crap propaganda. Before this meeting I thought they cared, now I know all they care about is their jobs and reputation not the families of fairfax county. And many of the other parents there saw through the crap too. Woodson you stirred the hornet's nest.I hope you can harness the energy because it can be a dangerous adversary.

Posted by: The Story ()
Date: March 06, 2014 09:28AM

All they seemed to care about was the mental health aspect and not the reasons that push even students with overall good mental health to suicide. Things like rumors, bullying, extreme pressure to achieve, lack of action by administrators when teachers need to be brought back into line. It was a meeting celebrating the greatness of the school board and the "popular crowd". The most sincere people were the Active Minds kids and the parent (MD) who spoke, the rest of them should have not spoken, they made many parents in attendence much angrier. After the meeting when they pushed everyone to the cafeteria to see the resources, the school board and dignitaries stayed in the auditorium and talked to the popular (leadership) students and press...parents there really took note and were disgusted. Guess that people aren't "sheeple" after all. They can see through their empty words.

Posted by: Not Yost ()
Date: March 06, 2014 09:48AM

The Story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All they seemed to care about was the mental
> health aspect and not the reasons that push even
> students with overall good mental health to
> suicide. Things like rumors, bullying, extreme
> pressure to achieve, lack of action by
> administrators when teachers need to be brought
> back into line. It was a meeting celebrating the
> greatness of the school board and the "popular
> crowd". The most sincere people were the Active
> Minds kids and the parent (MD) who spoke, the rest
> of them should have not spoken, they made many
> parents in attendence much angrier. After the
> meeting when they pushed everyone to the cafeteria
> to see the resources, the school board and
> dignitaries stayed in the auditorium and talked to
> the popular (leadership) students and
> press...parents there really took note and were
> disgusted. Guess that people aren't "sheeple"
> after all. They can see through their empty words.

What do you think will be the response by the parents to this "Community Meeting"?

Date: March 06, 2014 10:09AM

Mixed. many see through the county's insincerity and some will be blind to it. I hope some will be spurred to constructive action that will make a difference. Don't get me wrong, there are some in administration at Woodson who really care about the students and not just about their own image. I just wish that they would look at the atmosphere they help perpetuate and make some changes. There are other schools in the county who are much better and many who are far worse (Robinson for example). But most parents I saw were disgusted with the meeting and called it pretty much a waste of time for at least the first 30 minutes or more.

Posted by: humble view ()
Date: March 06, 2014 10:17AM

Lack of humility -
It's predominate in our area. It's the military mindset.

Humble to God & Country and nothing/no one else. Defend,defend,defend. Never show or admit weakness. We are great. And if we yell this loud enough and often enough we will prevail.

It's one thing to have pride. Our students need and do feel great pride in their school. But openness, new ideas and critical thinking needs to be a basic tenet.

And religious pontification in our schools is not the answer. Learn to support our student's emotional needs in more appropriate ways.

Posted by: Perhaps... ()
Date: March 06, 2014 10:19AM

A Parent/Teacher protest is called for here? A peaceful protest involving like minded parents/teachers for changes to the school environment, rules, etc.

Posted by: Parents These Days ()
Date: March 06, 2014 10:38AM

When did it become the school boards' responsibility to maintain our children's mental health and well-being? I understand that they are responsible for providing an atmosphere of nurturing and genuine respect for our children, but their primary responsibility is to educate our children. It is the parent's responsibility to interact with their children, ask questions, monitor their overall well-being and changes in behavior. If the parent senses that something is wrong, they need to provide help or seek out professional help.

It is not the school boards responsibility to be mental health experts. We rely on the government to do everything for us these days.

The problem starts with poor parenting.

Posted by: shrink ()
Date: March 06, 2014 10:43AM

If a kid's PARENTS don't have a clue that their kid is about to off themselves. Tell me how a poorly paid stranger who sees the kid just a few minutes a day is supposed know?

Maybe they should quit worrying about the faux granite countertops and 2-story foyers and talk the kid once in a while?

Date: March 06, 2014 11:12AM

Perhaps... Wrote:
> A Parent/Teacher protest is called for here? A
> peaceful protest involving like minded
> parents/teachers for changes to the school
> environment, rules, etc.

Yes perhaps in the form of a partnership. Parents may have the ultimate responsibility but it is far more complex than that. What happens is school may not be known to the parents and needs to be dealt with there. Say there is a terrible rumor about a student and they are isolated, what can a parent do directly, they can't punish the rumor makers nor can the PD, the administration can and must intervene. See now a potential suicide is prevented by a partnership. And yes, rumors and crap like that happen all the time!

Posted by: urgently needs to know ()
Date: March 06, 2014 11:22AM

It's called DEGENERATION. Parents of the parents with the students nowadays don't know how to deal with situations and that is why we are where we are right now. Now the students will become parents and won't know how to deal with crisis and their kids will suffer. The circle will just continue. I really don't know when it all started. I went to school in the 70's and 80's and didn't hear of this crazy shit going on.

Posted by: but why only at Woodson? ()
Date: March 06, 2014 11:24AM

I have a child that attends Fairfax high, and I can guarantee you that rumors, bullying, lots of horrible things occur there - usually tied pretty closely to social media. and I would bet that it happens at all of the local high schools, middle schools, etc. etc. Why though are the suicides unique only to Woodson? I am not trying to be mean, but come on. Why only Woodson? Woodson doesn't have a monopoly on students under stress, etc. Heck, the school is right down the street from other high schools. Why only Woodson? and why only male students, male students involved in athletics.

Posted by: urgently needs to know ()
Date: March 06, 2014 11:29AM

but why only at Woodson? Wrote:
> I have a child that attends Fairfax high, and I
> can guarantee you that rumors, bullying, lots of
> horrible things occur there - usually tied pretty
> closely to social media. and I would bet that it
> happens at all of the local high schools, middle
> schools, etc. etc. Why though are the suicides
> unique only to Woodson? I am not trying to be
> mean, but come on. Why only Woodson? Woodson
> doesn't have a monopoly on students under stress,
> etc. Heck, the school is right down the street
> from other high schools. Why only Woodson? and
> why only male students, male students involved in
> athletics.

I'm still sticking with the DEGENERATION but, Yes, SOCIAL MEDIA is a high cause of it!

Date: March 06, 2014 11:32AM

I would hope that people in positions capable of actually having an impact on the situation are literally huddled in a room together trying to put the pieces together. because - again - the bottom line question is WHY ONLY AT WOODSON? there has to be some common denominator linking these suicides beyond the fact that they all attended Woodson, right? OR, if that IS the common denominator - then where can my thinking possibly go but to question the leaders, teachers, whatever AT WOODSON. right? clearly, something is going on AT WOODSON that is apparently unique TO WOODSON.

Date: March 06, 2014 11:37AM

but let's not forget the Langley suicides as well. and again - males and student athletes. There is a commonality here, right?

Posted by: reality ()
Date: March 06, 2014 12:12PM

I would hope that people in positions capable of actually having an impact on the situation are literally huddled in a room together trying to put the pieces together. because - again - the bottom line question is WHY ONLY AT WOODSON? there has to be some common denominator linking these suicides beyond the fact that they all attended Woodson, right? OR, if that IS the common denominator - then where can my thinking possibly go but to question the leaders, teachers, whatever AT WOODSON. right? clearly, something is going on AT WOODSON that is apparently unique TO WOODSON.
"

I would imagine that the Woodson staff is examining themselves. However, I agree with the prior poster who said that if the parent can't identify and stop the behavior, how do you expect a school to do so.

Two years ago, the big blame was Zero Tolerance. In one case, I think Woodson and FCPS should have been more compassionate. In another, I'm not sure that the family didn't put the additional stress on the kid over the trouble he had gotten into--there were infractions that weren't just depression, there was stealing and other illegal activities. Maybe the family could have done something besides just get angry with FCPS.

Posted by: Pissed off ()
Date: March 06, 2014 01:09PM

OH! "But we are doing good"-according to Jesse Ellis. If this is the person spearheading the crisis prevention team, brace yourself for more of the status quo.
There have been other counties in other states with similar problems that have tried and true processes in place. Lets bring them in. The time for "putting together teams" was yesterday. Its time to act now.

Posted by: Fire Jeff First!!!!!!!! ()
Date: March 06, 2014 02:22PM

He threw out so many boys as an assistant and now is completely in charge.

Star at the TOP! If this was a company he would be fired.

I missed the meeting. But, it sound like so much bullshit!

Posted by: mykidss ()
Date: March 06, 2014 03:11PM

My kids are headed to Woodson in a few years. I am concerned this seems to be a pattern unique to that school. All I can say is a lot of upper middle class families, a lot of military and mostly career driven families. I dont think that is a whole lot different from lots of other high schools in the area. So why do teens there turn to suicide?

I pray I can provide the time and love necessary to help my kids through the difficult teen years.

Date: March 06, 2014 05:55PM

I've been following some of these threads about Woodson. It's just awful. We have our share of problems at Mt V, but nothing like all these suicides and parent rage.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 06, 2014 07:15PM

Woodson at its best.
Attachments:
swatinschool.jpg

Posted by: Stresss ()
Date: March 07, 2014 05:03AM

One word: stress

Too much on their plates and the unreasonable expectations placed upon them to excel at everything on all fronts while living in a highly stressful, expensive, overbuilt, traffic clogged place like NoVa. Yet few options exist outside of NoVa for them given the cruddy economy everywhere else.

but why only at Woodson? Wrote:
> but let's not forget the Langley suicides as well.
> and again - males and student athletes. There is
> a commonality here, right?

Posted by: Perhaps... ()
Date: March 07, 2014 07:35AM

Parents These Days Wrote:
> The problem starts with poor parenting.

Agreed, but one of the earlier suicides seemed to stem from a football player being caught using drugs. It's a pretty well known fact that drugs run rampant at Woodson.

Posted by: why only at Woodson? ()
Date: March 07, 2014 07:39AM

I'm not buying it about the stress, etc. There is something going on that is clearly unique to Woodson. The sooner people accept that fact and start putting the pieces together to get to the issue, the better. Woodson is literally right down the street from multiple other high schools, yet this isn't happening at any of the other schools.

Posted by: nVWxF ()
Date: March 07, 2014 08:50AM

FCPS indoctrination teaches every boy from kindergarten on that any male impulse is wrong. The standard for behavior is a studious female student. Boys are made to feel aberrant, when all they are doing is displaying typical male child and adolescent behavior. The need to move around and explore is labeled disruptive. Forming into social groups is labeled bullying. Athletics is viewed suspiciously, as a source of crime and sexual predation, and probably only continues due to it's historical place in schools.

Grow up being told how aberrant you are all day long, and it will inevitability make some boys break. Through in the draconian punishments for adolescent mistakes - well, we can see where ends.

Posted by: why only at Woodson? ()
Date: March 07, 2014 09:01AM

interesting perspective about being a male student in FCPS, yet, this only seems to be happening at Woodson. there are a LOT of male students within FCPS high schools - yet - 2 from Langley - and what 6-7 from Woodson? again - I am not buying it. something unique to Woodson is occurring that is contributing to the situation.

Posted by: y9uXM ()
Date: March 07, 2014 10:33AM

Perhaps... Wrote:
> Parents These Days Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The problem starts with poor parenting.
>
> Agreed, but one of the earlier suicides seemed to
> stem from a football player being caught using
> drugs. It's a pretty well known fact that drugs
> run rampant at Woodson.

Barack Obama on Pot - “I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.”

Yet FCPS treats alcohol and marijuana differently in terms of punishment.

Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: March 07, 2014 11:42AM

why only at Woodson? Wrote:
> interesting perspective about being a male student
> in FCPS, yet, this only seems to be happening at
> Woodson. there are a LOT of male students within
> FCPS high schools - yet - 2 from Langley - and
> what 6-7 from Woodson? again - I am not buying
> it. something unique to Woodson is occurring that
> is contributing to the situation.

Power of suggestion! A cycle needs to be broken. The staff from my experience is as caring if not more so than any other high school I have had contact with over the years. Sometimes students come with unknown baggage and tragedy stikes. While I have absolutely nothing good to say about the FCPS leadership Woodson is a well run school on the whole and Yost is an above average principal who connects amazingly well wtih students. I cannot imagine how upset he must be from these events. Luckily most of the community is trying to be supportive. Of course there are those who want to blame someone for events far beyond their control.

Posted by: Time Math ()
Date: March 07, 2014 12:34PM

A child's time in one year:

School: 990 hours
Home: 7770 hours

Posted by: Fire Jeff First ()
Date: March 07, 2014 12:36PM

Get Rid of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: wywwc ()
Date: March 07, 2014 07:37PM

mykidss Wrote:
> My kids are headed to Woodson in a few years. I
> am concerned this seems to be a pattern unique to
> that school. All I can say is a lot of upper
> middle class families, a lot of military and
> mostly career driven families. I dont think that
> is a whole lot different from lots of other high
> schools in the area. So why do teens there turn
> to suicide?
>
> I pray I can provide the time and love necessary
> to help my kids through the difficult teen years.

Get them into private school now, best decision I ever made!

Posted by: WTWParent ()
Date: March 07, 2014 08:38PM

Get rid of the man who didnt handle all the formal bullying complaints and the cries of students getting harassed. That man has blood on his hands, and because of him brushing off problems of troubled students, many have died #YostCreatesGhosts

Posted by: Former Woodson parent ()
Date: March 07, 2014 11:52PM

Your comments are accurate, profound and a major factor in the problems identified at Woodson and within far too many FCPS schools!

Posted by: Got my kid out of WTW ()
Date: March 07, 2014 11:55PM

nVWxF Wrote:
> FCPS indoctrination teaches every boy from
> kindergarten on that any male impulse is wrong.
> The standard for behavior is a studious female
> student. Boys are made to feel aberrant, when all
> they are doing is displaying typical male child
> and adolescent behavior. The need to move around
> and explore is labeled disruptive. Forming into
> social groups is labeled bullying. Athletics is
> viewed suspiciously, as a source of crime and
> sexual predation, and probably only continues due
> to it's historical place in schools.
>
> Grow up being told how aberrant you are all day
> long, and it will inevitability make some boys
> break. Through in the draconian punishments for
> adolescent mistakes - well, we can see where ends.

Very insightful and so true.

Posted by: wtw is killing our kids ()
Date: March 08, 2014 12:11AM

wywwc Wrote:
> mykidss Wrote:
> -----
> > My kids are headed to Woodson in a few years.
> I
> > am concerned this seems to be a pattern unique
> to
> > that school. All I can say is a lot of upper
> > middle class families, a lot of military and
> > mostly career driven families. I dont think
> that
> > is a whole lot different from lots of other
> high
> > schools in the area. So why do teens there
> turn
> > to suicide?
> >
> > I pray I can provide the time and love
> necessary
> > to help my kids through the difficult teen
> years.
>
> Get them into private school now, best decision I
> ever made!

Agreed! That's what we did. Best decision. Kid is alive, confidant, 3.66 GPA and accepted to 3 colleges with more to come! Winning without Woodson!

Posted by: wywwc ()
Date: March 08, 2014 05:13AM

wtw is killing our kids Wrote:
> wywwc Wrote:
> -----
> > mykidss Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > My kids are headed to Woodson in a few years.
>
> > I
> > > am concerned this seems to be a pattern
> unique
> > to
> > > that school. All I can say is a lot of
> upper
> > > middle class families, a lot of military and
> > > mostly career driven families. I dont think
> > that
> > > is a whole lot different from lots of other
> > high
> > > schools in the area. So why do teens there
> > turn
> > > to suicide?
> > >
> > > I pray I can provide the time and love
> > necessary
> > > to help my kids through the difficult teen
> > years.
> >
> > Get them into private school now, best decision
> I
> > ever made!
>
>
> Agreed! That's what we did. Best decision. Kid is
> alive, confidant, 3.66 GPA and accepted to 3
> colleges with more to come! Winning without
> Woodson!

My wife and I both had to pick up extra jobs, but it was worth it!

Posted by: Another parent ()
Date: March 08, 2014 07:22AM

Here's a thought: the kinds of parents who worry enough about their kids to consider making the sacrifice to send them to private schools (for the reasons you state) are probably promoting a healthier environment overall at home. I'm glad you found the best place for your children in the end, but I bet their (healthier) stress levels are coming as much from you as from their school. Some parents are so focused on achievement (measured in AP classes) that the kids aren't having much fun any more. It's too high stakes.

Posted by: TJ mom ()
Date: March 08, 2014 09:19AM

Another parent Wrote:
> Some parents are so focused on achievement
> (measured in AP classes) that the kids aren't
> having much fun any more. It's too high stakes.

This is a key point. Since kindergarten, Woodson kids have been told how gifted and talented they are.

But at the end of the day, they DID NOT GET INTO TJHSST. Being a failure at age 13 has to lead to depression in some kids. And everybody knows depression can lead to suicide.

This is naturally going to be more prevalent at Woodson because of the inflated expectations of Woodson parents.

Posted by: Loser TJ kids ()
Date: March 08, 2014 09:28AM

My kids play sports at a non TJ school. It never fails. When we play them, and usually kick their ass, they always tell our players how smart they are and what their gpa is.

What a bunch of insecure losers.

Date: March 08, 2014 09:52AM

Loser TJ kids Wrote:
> My kids play sports at a non TJ school. It never
> fails. When we play them, and usually kick their
> ass, they always tell our players how smart they
> are and what their gpa is.
>
> What a bunch of insecure losers.

Hence the long running joke and bumper sticker, "TJ, WE CAME FOR THE SPORTS".

Tell your kids to enjoy their "superiority" now because they will be working for our kids in the future.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Posted by: Latest data ()
Date: March 08, 2014 10:10AM

I bet your kid is one of the hundreds of TJ kids who need remediation in math.

What a pity the admission standards at TJ have dropped so much.

Date: March 08, 2014 10:12AM

TJ mom Wrote:
> Another parent Wrote:
> -----
> > Some parents are so focused on achievement
> > (measured in AP classes) that the kids aren't
> > having much fun any more. It's too high
> stakes.
>
>
> This is a key point. Since kindergarten, Woodson
> kids have been told how gifted and talented they
> are.
>
> But at the end of the day, they DID NOT GET INTO
> TJHSST. Being a failure at age 13 has to lead to
> depression in some kids. And everybody knows
> depression can lead to suicide.
>
> This is naturally going to be more prevalent at
> Woodson because of the inflated expectations of
> Woodson parents.

Don't flatter yourself TJ isn't many student's goal nor does it need to be. Students can be successful and huge contributers to society without it. I do not believe any of these young men wanted to go to Tj. Most (perahps all) had been students in other schools both in and out of FCPS and none were all or even mostly AP students. Your theory is way off. I would be willing to bet TJ was not on any of their radars.

Posted by: Here it is ()
Date: March 08, 2014 10:17AM

TJ mom Wrote:
> Loser TJ kids Wrote:
> -----
> > My kids play sports at a non TJ school. It
> never
> > fails. When we play them, and usually kick
> their
> > ass, they always tell our players how smart
> they
> > are and what their gpa is.
> >
> > What a bunch of insecure losers.
>
>
> Hence the long running joke and bumper sticker,
> "TJ, WE CAME FOR THE SPORTS".
>
> Tell your kids to enjoy their "superiority" now
> because they will be working for our kids in the
> future.
>
> He who laughs last, laughs best.

Funny

I didn't do AP, I went to a great engineering school and now I have TJ grads working for me. Some have social skills and some well..... Rounded adults do better, TJ is not the only or even the best path. Snobbery is really ugly, I hope your kids turn out better then you seem to. You give TJ a bad name with your posts. You have a bad attitude.

Date: March 08, 2014 11:23AM

Latest data Wrote:
> I bet your kid is one of the hundreds of TJ kids
> who need remediation in math.
>
> What a pity the admission standards at TJ have
> dropped so much.

The bigger pity is that the Woodson kids STILL didn't make the cut!

Date: March 08, 2014 11:25AM

Exactly Wrote:
> Your theory is way off. I would be willing to bet
> TJ was not on any of their radars.

BULLSHIT!!!

Posted by: Are you nuts ()
Date: March 08, 2014 01:11PM

TJ mom Wrote:
> Exactly Wrote:
> -----
> > Your theory is way off. I would be willing to
> bet
> > TJ was not on any of their radars.
>
>
> BULLSHIT!!!

Knew 3 of them and that would be the last thing on their minds, other issues going on. YOu really are ignorant. You must be a troll!! TJ isn't necessary or wanted by everyone. I find you disgusting and I am sure many others do....either that or you really are a TROLL.

Date: March 08, 2014 02:56PM

Are you nuts Wrote:
> TJ mom Wrote:
> -----
> > Exactly Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Your theory is way off. I would be willing to
> > bet
> > > TJ was not on any of their radars.
> >
> >
> > BULLSHIT!!!
>
> Knew 3 of them and that would be the last thing on
> their minds, other issues going on. YOu really are
> ignorant. You must be a troll!! TJ isn't necessary
> or wanted by everyone. I find you disgusting and I
> am sure many others do....either that or you
> really are a TROLL.

Yes, it is quite common, upon rejection, to hear, "Well, my kid really didn't want to go to TJ anyway". In fact, that is what they almost always say.

And my reply to that is always.....BULLSHIT!!!

Posted by: TJ mom is ()
Date: March 08, 2014 03:01PM

It is common knowledge that many TJ kids don't belong there.

Keep drinking the koolaid.

I bet your kid is a superstar and probably will be a jerk just like his mom.

Posted by: TJ Is Not The Topic ()
Date: March 08, 2014 03:19PM

Let's focus on what is wrong with WTW.

It starts on top. Why are the WTW killing themselves? Why are the parents not storming the gate to get to Yost?????

Posted by: Truth About TJ ()
Date: March 08, 2014 03:31PM

Here it is Wrote:
> TJ mom Wrote:
> -----
> > Loser TJ kids Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > My kids play sports at a non TJ school. It
> > never
> > > fails. When we play them, and usually kick
> > their
> > > ass, they always tell our players how smart
> > they
> > > are and what their gpa is.
> > >
> > > What a bunch of insecure losers.
> >
> >
> > Hence the long running joke and bumper sticker,
> > "TJ, WE CAME FOR THE SPORTS".
> >
> > Tell your kids to enjoy their "superiority" now
> > because they will be working for our kids in
> the
> > future.
> >
> > He who laughs last, laughs best.
>
> Funny
>
> I didn't do AP, I went to a great engineering
> school and now I have TJ grads working for me.
> Some have social skills and some well..... Rounded
> adults do better, TJ is not the only or even the
> best path. Snobbery is really ugly, I hope your
> kids turn out better then you seem to. You give TJ
> a bad name with your posts. You have a bad
> attitude.

TJ kids are mostly awkward and socially inept. No one expects most of them to supervise others in the future.

Posted by: In The Know on Woodson ()
Date: March 08, 2014 03:40PM

The EPA will be conducting tests of the air and water around Woodson next week to determine if toxins from the Gas Storage Tanks are affecting the behavior of the children attending Woodson. Can anyone say "Mantua"?

Posted by: Yost iis not the devil ()
Date: March 08, 2014 03:43PM

I am yet to hear one valid Logical argument why this is the principal's fault.

I am all ears.

Date: March 08, 2014 03:50PM

Truth About TJ Wrote:
> TJ kids are mostly awkward and socially inept. No
> one expects most of them to supervise others in
> the future.

TJ kids are mostly Asians who will return to their countries after they complete their free educations. Yes, most are awkward and socially inept, and many do not even speak very good English.

The US-born and raised TJ kids that I know are no more awkward or socially inept than the kids at the lesser FCPS high schools.

But go ahead and convince yourself that your kid sending scores of inane text messages to their "friends" every day takes the place of education. Their 24/7 socializing will take the place of knowledge and serve them well in later life. Expert schmoozers do occasionally do well!

Posted by: Asian Parent ()
Date: March 08, 2014 05:16PM

TJ kids are mostly Asians who will return to their countries after they complete their free educations. Yes, most are awkward and socially inept, and many do not even speak very good English.

TJ Mom -- I would like to meet you face to face. What a racist post. How many Asian American grads from TJ "go back home" after they get their "free educations?" Really? And their parents don't pay taxes? When you say U.S. born, does that include non-whites? And you're a mom? I can't believe this. What a shame.

Posted by: YouPutYourWutintheWut ()
Date: March 08, 2014 06:55PM

Yost iis not the devil Wrote:
> I am yet to hear one valid Logical argument why
> this is the principal's fault.
>
> I am all ears.

Yeah it's not.

If someone would like to show that any of the suicides were receiving counseling from the school or exhibited obvious warning signs in class then there's a problem but I don't see it. I also think the whole "guys, guys, there's something wrong with Woodson" is crap too.

Folks if these are your real questions and thoughts we need federal regulations on who is allowed to breed. This is ridiculous.

Posted by: ASAC Shreider ()
Date: March 08, 2014 07:09PM

Mr. Yost once molested a 16 year old girl at GMU. Google it.

Posted by: I Doubt it ()
Date: March 08, 2014 07:14PM

ASAC Shreider Wrote:
> Mr. Yost once molested a 16 year old girl at GMU.
> Google it.

Let's see the links.

Date: March 08, 2014 09:02PM

Asian Parent Wrote:
> TJ Mom -- I would like to meet you face to face.
> What a racist post. How many Asian American grads
> from TJ "go back home" after they get their "free
> educations?" Really? And their parents don't pay
> taxes? When you say U.S. born, does that include
> non-whites? And you're a mom? I can't believe
> this. What a shame.

Being called a racist by an Asian is too ridiculous for a response. Laughable.

You should just be glad that we Americans allow our enemies to live amongst us.

Date: March 08, 2014 09:53PM

Asian Parent Wrote:
> TJ kids are mostly Asians who will return to their
> countries after they complete their free
> educations. Yes, most are awkward and socially
> inept, and many do not even speak very good
> English.
>
> TJ Mom -- I would like to meet you face to face.
> What a racist post. How many Asian American grads
> from TJ "go back home" after they get their "free
> educations?" Really? And their parents don't pay
> taxes? When you say U.S. born, does that include
> non-whites? And you're a mom? I can't believe
> this. What a shame.

This "parent" is an absolute ignorant jerk. They are probably some pimple faced 12 year old playing grownup. And not doing it well. Awful behavior!

Posted by: Asian Parent ()
Date: March 09, 2014 02:44PM

Exactly Wrote:
> Asian Parent Wrote:
> -----
> > (TJ Mom wrote): TJ kids are mostly Asians who will return to
> >their countries after they complete their free
> > educations. Yes, most are awkward and socially
> > inept, and many do not even speak very good
> > English.
> >
> > TJ Mom -- I would like to meet you face to
> face.
> > What a racist post. How many Asian American
> grads
> > from TJ "go back home" after they get their
> "free
> > educations?" Really? And their parents don't
> pay
> > taxes? When you say U.S. born, does that
> include
> > non-whites? And you're a mom? I can't believe
> > this. What a shame.
>
> This "parent" is an absolute ignorant jerk. They
> are probably some pimple faced 12 year old playing
> grownup. And not doing it well. Awful behavior!

Agreed. This ugly, bitter person needs to get a life other than distracting people who are trying to have a discussion about helping our children.

Posted by: Stereotype... ()
Date: March 09, 2014 02:50PM

Asian Parent Wrote:
> Exactly Wrote:
> -----
> > Asian Parent Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > (TJ Mom wrote): TJ kids are mostly Asians who
> will return to
> > >their countries after they complete their free
> > > educations. Yes, most are awkward and
> socially
> > > inept, and many do not even speak very good
> > > English.
> > >
> > > TJ Mom -- I would like to meet you face to
> > face.
> > > What a racist post. How many Asian American
> > grads
> > > from TJ "go back home" after they get their
> > "free
> > > educations?" Really? And their parents don't
> > pay
> > > taxes? When you say U.S. born, does that
> > include
> > > non-whites? And you're a mom? I can't believe
> > > this. What a shame.
> >
> > This "parent" is an absolute ignorant jerk.
> They
> > are probably some pimple faced 12 year old
> playing
> > grownup. And not doing it well. Awful behavior!
>
> Agreed. This ugly, bitter person needs to get a
> life other than distracting people who are trying
> to have a discussion about helping our children.
Attachments:
asianparents.jpg

Posted by: jcw7v ()
Date: March 09, 2014 05:16PM

woodson at best?

police training to intimidate HS students and to insure students they are in a facist area if they like it or not ??

----------------------
oh i heard of white trash

now i see it

Posted by: The NSA ()
Date: March 09, 2014 05:16PM

jcw7v Wrote:
> woodson at best?
>
> police training to intimidate HS students and to
> insure students they are in a facist area if they
> like it or not ??
>
> ----------------------
> oh i heard of white trash
>
> now i see it

Svestle are you off your meds again?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.