HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So I was looking at some old FCPS high school yearbooks earlier today and as recently as the mid to late 1990s the children of the illegals onslaught had still not fully begun yet.
Posted by: When did it start? ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:08PM

So when did it start?
After the year 2000?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I was looking at some old FCPS high school yearbooks earlier today and as recently as the mid to late 1990s the children of the illegals onslaught had still not fully begun yet.
Posted by: Please do not breed ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:30PM

You are very, very stupid.

Please do not breed.

Re: So I was looking at some old FCPS high school yearbooks earlier today and as recently as the mid to late 1990s the children of the illegals onslaught had still not fully begun yet.
Posted by: XVnpC ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:34PM

Please do not breed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are very, very stupid.
>
> Please do not breed.

Stupid how?

By turning the pages and seeing mostly white faces (with a few Black, Asian, Middle Eastern scattered in) of teenagers whose parents did not come to this country illegally?

Posted by: FCPS Grad ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:39PM

It was getting bad in the 1990's.

For example, I remember that my elementary school had to switch around the days for the parent-teacher conferences to ""accommodate the availability of the translators."

Plenty of kids where receiving ESL, free lunch, and other goodies at the taxpayers expense then too.

Just glad I graduated from FCPS as I can't imgaine how bad it is today.

Too bad Fairfax won't take a page from Prince William County and kick out all of the illegals. As they are driving this county into the ground.

Posted by: LDbMb ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:42PM

FCPS Grad Wrote:
> It was getting bad in the 1990's.
>
> For example, I remember that my elementary school
> had to switch around the days for the
> parent-teacher conferences to ""accommodate the
> availability of the translators."
>
> Plenty of kids where receiving ESL, free lunch,
> and other goodies at the taxpayers expense then
> too.
>
> Just glad I graduated from FCPS as I can't imgaine
> how bad it is today.
>
> Too bad Fairfax won't take a page from Prince
> William County and kick out all of the illegals.
> As they are driving this county into the ground.

So I guess during that time they were mostly elementary school ages and had not made it to the high schools yet?

Posted by: solution#9 ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:42PM

Fairfax is a Sanctuary city. When are you libatards going too wake up?
Attachments:
13055509_610346592466071_1236460559675652905_n.jpg

Posted by: w4V9x ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:43PM

0008.jpg?h=543326b6d14e9f6b564c2da217b490009.jpg?h=f91ecb6325564eb23163a77d2b2e0

Posted by: XjXjm ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:51PM

87lakebraddock67.jpg

Posted by: mNv6n ()
Date: June 01, 2016 03:53PM

87lakebraddock103.jpg

Posted by: Business in the front... ()
Date: June 01, 2016 04:23PM

...party in the back.

Scott Bell rockin' the mullet!

Posted by: Mrs. Bennett ()
Date: June 01, 2016 04:25PM

What's with all the Bennett's?

Posted by: juanjuan ()
Date: June 01, 2016 04:48PM

solution#9 Wrote:
> Fairfax is a Sanctuary city. When are you
> libatards going too wake up?

The word should be spelled "candidate," not "canidate," in your graphic.

"Too" should be "to."

Maybe you should repeat elementary school.

Posted by: Fuck outta here nigga ()
Date: June 01, 2016 05:33PM

juanjuan Wrote:
> solution#9 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fairfax is a Sanctuary city. When are you
> > libatards going too wake up?
>
>
> The word should be spelled "candidate," not
> "canidate," in your graphic.
>
> "Too" should be "to."
>
> Maybe you should repeat elementary school.

Fuck off nigga.

Posted by: Cant spell so good ()
Date: June 01, 2016 06:46PM

So what proff these folks are illegals end not here with green cards?

Oh and the lazy white folks asked for cheap labor and they got it
Can't blame this on the libs; big corporations, with lazy white folk help, made it happen.

Posted by: WMF3m ()
Date: June 01, 2016 06:53PM

Mrs. Bennett Wrote:
> What's with all the Bennett's?

Bennett > Bonilla

Bennett > Bermudez

Bennett > Benitez

Posted by: qhb ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:00PM

what school?

Posted by: bbenon ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:02PM

So school started before Labor day? and ps i called that number and older lady pikced up maybe the mom
;703 768 5735

Posted by: YD7hH ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:15PM

bbenon Wrote:
> So school started before Labor day? and ps i
> called that number and older lady pikced up maybe
> the mom
> ;703 768 5735

You think the same family still has the same number?

Posted by: tGhdE ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:16PM

qhb Wrote:
> what school?

All schools.

Posted by: Chapel Square Alum ()
Date: June 01, 2016 07:52PM

CHAPEL SQUARE 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.