HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Interested in joing the US Army
Posted by: Corey ()
Date: May 02, 2006 01:37PM

Hey, this thread is for anyone interested in joining the US Army. If you are, please leave your Name, Address, Phone#, Date of Birth and Education. My Recruit Station is located in Manassas, VA. I am a Private and just finished basic training at Fort Benning, GA. If you are interested you can send to my email address (keithcoors5@yahoo.com). Or if you have any questions you can post one or if you've got any in depth questions about how basic training is and want to chat, my AIM name is "Kcr4zy". -Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interested in joing the US Army
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 02, 2006 01:44PM

Corey, fuck you you spamming asshole. The army is a fucking trap. Go back to recruiting minorities.

Most army recruiters are kid-touchers, and this guy Corey seems like no exception.

Posted by: .RESton Peace ()
Date: May 02, 2006 02:05PM

I Apologize, i am wrong

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: May 02, 2006 02:09PM

Let me guess. Privates are getting bonuses for recruiting other suckers into the Army. Corey - How long before you get deployed to Iraq? A week? Two weeks?

Date: May 02, 2006 02:11PM

That was a pretty lame attempt to fake an apology post by me.

Date: May 02, 2006 02:16PM

Well that last post was number 10,000 to the main board. I guess I wasted that one.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: May 02, 2006 02:19PM

Pretty weak considering there is a period befor eyour namd and it is not in the registered blue color! I think you have to be pretty "Kcr4zy" to respond and meet up with this guy, unless of course you enjoy being stalked by one of Uncle Sam's misguided children!!!!

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: May 02, 2006 02:35PM

Sadly, I'm considering JAG, but definitely not army. If I were to do it, it'd probably be AF.

Posted by: ffxmotorist ()
Date: May 02, 2006 03:39PM

Bushey needs more bodies on the front line

Posted by: ffxmotorist ()
Date: May 02, 2006 03:41PM

I'd never join...only to be sent over to inhale depleted Uranium, big coverup going on at the top levels...

no BS jack!

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/95178_du12.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/2860759.stm

http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/anderkel.html

Posted by: Bobby ()
Date: May 02, 2006 04:11PM

Thanks corey.

I heard that I could be eligible for $41,000 in bonuses and $71,000 for college, and that with so many Army opportunities to explore, from working with computers to assisting physicians to fixing helicopters, there's an Army job right for me.

To be a U.S. Army Soldier is to be a part of the world's best fighting force. Can you tell us more, corey?

Posted by: thomas ()
Date: May 02, 2006 05:25PM

golly gee!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 02, 2006 06:39PM

i would recomend that nobody post their information on this board, email or IM it to this person for security concerns. if you post your information on this board, EVERYONE has access to it. also, for all you know, this could be someone trying to steal your ID. see a recruiter in person before you give any personal information out. chat with him all you like, just dont give out info that could potentially lead to someone being able to charge you for purchases you didnt make, sign up for credit cards, etc.

Corey,
  if you can show some evidence that you are who you say you are, please do, it's in everyone's best interest. i mean no offense but what you are suggesting people do is a huge risk for them. post the location of your recruiting station so people interested know where to go.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: May 02, 2006 06:57PM

This thread is closed.

To reply please see the thread that Corey posted in the off-topic section available here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?40,14623

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.