HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DRIVE
Posted by: C ()
Date: April 29, 2006 10:13PM

If the policeman and lawyer make a deal and i agree, will the judge not do anything further,

C

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DRIVE
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 29, 2006 10:30PM

Judge always has final say over all deals. They can choose to reject the deal and throw the fucking book at you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 10:30PM by RESton Peace.

Date: April 29, 2006 10:54PM

Can u please stop cursing. I asked a simple question,

Also my lawyer said its not a jail case since i was below 90. It is just a matter of how long i lose my lisence.

C

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 29, 2006 11:01PM

You are pretty fucking stupid, and as such I'd predict you picked an incompetent lawyer. Prepare to be raped in jail, you deserve it. I just feel bad for the prison rapist that gets to screw a big lump of shit like you.

Posted by: Turbo Mirage ()
Date: April 30, 2006 10:13AM

yeah you are fucking retarded dude, you are going to lose your liscense for at least however long the deal is...... hopefully longer..

Date: April 30, 2006 11:00AM

This is the last time i ask a question here cause i can see the website is full of losers.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 30, 2006 12:40PM

i find it hard to understand peoples' aversion to cursing specifically when it's NOT directed toward them. i dont like people swearing at others but that's simply as it's part of an insult. i seems like they are people who are just "part of the herd" that are against it only because they find it crude because the rest of herd does. just remember, the herd is the group that is being led to slaughter.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: kerg ()
Date: February 29, 2016 01:13AM

vpHyh

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.