HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SNOW THREAD PAT COLLINS
Posted by: weather man dan ()
Date: February 11, 2014 11:48AM

With the impending snow.........aka BLIZZARD OF 2014 that the news channels are making of it we need to discuss the 24/7 news coverage of when a snow storm hits.

News channels go overboard when a snow storm hits this area. They cover topics from school closures, road conditions, traffic conditions, homeless conditions, walking your pet conditions, and so forth. Nobody covers these conditions better than Pat Collins. His Earth shattering end of the World is coming coverage keeps people informed an at a hightened alert of WTF?!?!?!? I believe he is well overdue for an Emmy for his broadcast journalism.

I for one will be plastered to my tv watching all the unfolding events that will be happening during SNOWMAGEDDON!!!! Erika and Pat will save us all!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SNOW THREAD PAT COLLINS
Posted by: collins fan #0009 ()
Date: February 11, 2014 11:53AM

ya pat collins da man
Attachments:
pat-collins-snow-stick.jpg
pat collins grape.png
pat collins blizard.jpg
sleep.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.