HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Herrity sounds good
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:48PM

How's it going? Has anyone heard?

Republican Pat Herrity announced his candidacy on Thursday.

Herrity, who is serving his first term as Springfield District Supervisor, says the current leadership of the board has failed to handle the county's financial crises.

If elected as supervisor chairman, Herrity says his priorities will be traffic congestion and spending cuts.

A special election will take place in February to replace current Fairfax Board of Supervisors Chairman Gerry Connolly, who won a seat in Congress in Virginia's 11th District.

The actual date of the election has not been set, and will not take place until Connolly leaves the board at the end of the year.

Fairfax County is the largest in the state, with one-seventh of all Virginians living in the county.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Herrity sounds good
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: January 05, 2009 10:54PM

Same old promises....new roads without taxes....spending cuts that never hurt anyone. A republikan dream come true...nirvana.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 11:56PM

Who was the last Republican executive of VA or the US to actually balance the budget? Is there a reason I should trust Herrity one iota in Fairfax given how his party has done in VA and nationally in the past 10 years?

Being a Republican means taking on faith that (1) government just screws things up, (2) government invariably does things more expensively than the private sector, and that (3) cutting taxes solves everything.

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:58AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same old promises....new roads without
> taxes....spending cuts that never hurt anyone. A
> republikan dream come true...nirvana.

Herrity never said "new roads without taxes," he said new roads without placing a greater burden on homeowners.

Herrity did promise spending cuts, but the "hurt" will be less because those "cuts" will be programs that are "paid out" 2 or 3 times to different "non-profits, each doing the same thing.

One area of spending that has been abused by the current Board (voted nay by Herrity) is the unnecessary spending for county-owned low income property. Fairfax County is the biggest landlord in Northern VA. Arlington County owns NO low income property, yet is able to house low to moderate income using Section 8 certificates.

Vince, knowing you are an illegal alien advocate, it is understandable that you would like to minimize the facts about the cost to subsidize them. Most Fairfax County tax payers do not realize that once an anchor baby is born to an illegal alien, illegal aliens may apply for a plethora of tax funded services and benefits - on behalf of their American born child. These benefits and services include Kaiser HMO membership; Section 8 or public housing; Food Stamps; WIC; reduced or free school meals programs; before and after school day care ... and the list goes on. Further, the County allocates millions of dollar to non-profits in the form of grants to provide many duplicate services

NOTE: Unlike legal residents, illegal aliens (with anchor babies) are not required to provide proof of income (tax returns or pay stubs) to qualify for these services.

Holding illegal aliens (with anchor babies) to the same requirements as legal residents, will significantly reduce the "pay outs" to illegal aliens, reducing spending, or re-allocating those funds to needy legal residents.

This Board of Supervisor has followed Connolly's lead (except those pesky Republicans) to tax and spend as though the money would never run out. Some of their decisions were so off the wall, I'm amazed the tax payers stood quietly by and allowed it to happen.

One of Herrity's primary goals is to review the budget and cut funding for duplicate services. Yes, some people may be hurt, but for the most part, it will not be legal residents.

Posted by: Emotion ()
Date: January 06, 2009 06:15AM

The Vietnam war was an initial example of this American aggression that feels the need to butt in where we're not wanted or needed, working along with trollish old men defending it desperately, feeling the need to stress that "You Hate America" because you disagree with a military proposal, such as the war in Iraq.

My neighbor is a Vietnam Vet's son, and he is now in his 50s. It is an incredible sight, seeing how immature and trollish he is when speaking to anybody with any dissenting views on the Iraq War or any aggression of any kind. He believes the "Peace" sign is anti-American.

Well I have news for him, the US Declaration of Independence stresses the freedom to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and peace only compliments that and represents those three things. I'm willing to bet that this middle-aged man will go so far as to say that the founding fathers were "anti-American".

Why have I met so many middle-Aged American adult males who are utter trolls, blind to the face of possible wrongdoing by the US Government? Iraq didn't need us, didn't want us, and there isn't sufficient evidence for war there, yet we did it. My neighbor wouldn't know anything about it as he can't tell the difference between Iraq and Afghanistan. How would he feel if outsiders couldn't tell the difference between Canada and the US? or hell, Mexico and the US (because that's what he's doing with Iraq and Afghanistan).

It is the disgraceful, close-minded, aggressive and irrational mentality and actions of people like my neighbor that are the reason why the rest of the world lacks respect for the United States.

Iraq was a bad plan. Do some research, and it's clear that it was a bad plan. Look at Iraq's history, for heaven's sake! Does this man really think everyone else "hates freedom" because they are not fans of American policy? No, not at all, it's just that we butt in where we're not wanted, and it results in bloodshed.

If these kinds of Americans would simply LISTEN to what the rest of the world has to say, and just OBSERVE our place in society, they would see that US Military policy has been reckless and stubborn ever since the Vietnam war.

We have the greatest resources, the greatest military, and the longest running Democraticly-elected government ever, it's time we act responsibly.

Date: January 06, 2009 07:57AM

Emotion Wrote:
>
> We have the greatest resources, the greatest
> military, and the longest running
> Democraticly-elected government ever, it's time we
> act responsibly.

Define "responsibly."

Are we to become an isolationist country or open our borders to anyone and everyone and add them to the welfare roles?

Shall we send a greater portion of our tax dollars to every country in the world to make their "leaders" healthier and wealthier, while their people suffer and die?

Shall we continue to look the other way while our tax dollars flow into the pockets of illegal aliens, while our needy legal residents are denied services?

We have a very good military, not the greatest. We need to bring back the draft (even during peace time). If more middle class men and women were mandated to serve time in the military, you might actually hear less whining and see more productive young people. i.e. build a backbone.

We are in a war whether you like it or not. Keep in mind that our Democratically-elected government was elected by the voters. Many Democrats who voted to continue the war were re-elected - even though Democrats controlled Congress for the past 2 years.

Republican and Democrat agendas span the spectrum from ubra liberal to ubra conservative - IN BOTH PARTIES!

I would like to see more of a "middle of the road" Congress, with emphasis on people taking charge of their own lives and being more accountable for their decisions. So what if their credit cards are pulled or they lose some of their possessions because they made stupid decisions!

Unfortunately, Iā€™m concerned that we may move in the opposite direction where each time people and businesses make stupid mistakes, the government will be there to bail them out ā€“ no questions asked - with no accountability as to how the money is spent ā€“ or how much. This is what the Democrat controlled Congress pushed through recently and these bail-outs (aka handouts) are going to continue for a long time to come.

Even though I'm not a core Republican, I do feel the best way to reduce the number of illegitimate births and abortions is to use our media as a focused tool to drive home that "unwed mothers are not cool!"

My fear however is we are going to see the start of a Plantation Mentality where the masses will meld into two caste systems - the "goverment appointed Caste 1 - " and the Plantation Workers - Caste 2. Caste 2 will make "babies for the state" and gladly hand over half their earnings to Caste 2 to to "take care" of the workers' every need.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the thought of someone like Uncle Ted telling us how we should be living sends shivers down my spine.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2009 08:13AM by Junes.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:08AM

Is Pat Herrity the one you are talking about, or are you just rambling out your political agenda??

Emotion Wrote:
> The Vietnam war was an initial example of this
> American aggression that feels the need to butt in
> where we're not wanted or needed, working along
> with trollish old men defending it desperately,
> feeling the need to stress that "You Hate America"
> because you disagree with a military proposal,
> such as the war in Iraq.
>
> My neighbor is a Vietnam Vet's son, and he is now
> in his 50s. It is an incredible sight, seeing how
> immature and trollish he is when speaking to
> anybody with any dissenting views on the Iraq War
> or any aggression of any kind. He believes the
> "Peace" sign is anti-American.
>
> Well I have news for him, the US Declaration of
> Independence stresses the freedom to pursue life,
> liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and peace
> only compliments that and represents those three
> things. I'm willing to bet that this middle-aged
> man will go so far as to say that the founding
> fathers were "anti-American".
>
> Why have I met so many middle-Aged American adult
> males who are utter trolls, blind to the face of
> possible wrongdoing by the US Government? Iraq
> didn't need us, didn't want us, and there isn't
> sufficient evidence for war there, yet we did it.
> My neighbor wouldn't know anything about it as he
> can't tell the difference between Iraq and
> Afghanistan. How would he feel if outsiders
> couldn't tell the difference between Canada and
> the US? or hell, Mexico and the US (because that's
> what he's doing with Iraq and Afghanistan).
>
> It is the disgraceful, close-minded, aggressive
> and irrational mentality and actions of people
> like my neighbor that are the reason why the rest
> of the world lacks respect for the United States.
>
> Iraq was a bad plan. Do some research, and it's
> clear that it was a bad plan. Look at Iraq's
> history, for heaven's sake! Does this man really
> think everyone else "hates freedom" because they
> are not fans of American policy? No, not at all,
> it's just that we butt in where we're not wanted,
> and it results in bloodshed.
>
> If these kinds of Americans would simply LISTEN to
> what the rest of the world has to say, and just
> OBSERVE our place in society, they would see that
> US Military policy has been reckless and stubborn
> ever since the Vietnam war.
>
> We have the greatest resources, the greatest
> military, and the longest running
> Democraticly-elected government ever, it's time we
> act responsibly.

Date: January 06, 2009 08:15AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Is Pat Herrity the one you are talking about, or
> are you just rambling out your political agenda??
>
I was responding to emotion. He/She wanted to expand on the topic and I replied accordingly.

Stuff like this happens on this forum, I'll try not to stray in the future.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: January 06, 2009 08:25AM

Junes Wrote:

> Stuff like this happens on this forum, I'll try
> not to stray in the future.

I didn't see the word "Herrity" in Emotions post. Funny how all roads lead back to "American Imperialism" and predictable liberal slop with some people!

Posted by: MBF ()
Date: January 06, 2009 09:30AM

Same old promises....new roads without taxes....spending cuts that never hurt anyone. A republikan dream come true...nirvana.

Actually he's about public private partnerships, not just "New roads without taxes".

Posted by: Anna ()
Date: January 06, 2009 10:28AM

No matter if it'll be Bulova or Herrity, they both WILL raise taxes. With the couny deficit of $650 million it's unavoidable. If Herrity says it is he's a lier. The only difference is that Bulova will use less drastic approaches and will be looking for ways for the county to cut budget without affecting employees and residents. Herrity's proposing to layoff teachers, librarians, cut school programs that will effect students' safety. And he will raise taxes and costs for the programs.

Date: January 06, 2009 10:32AM

Anna Wrote:
> No matter if it'll be Bulova or Herrity, they both
> WILL raise taxes. With the couny deficit of $650
> million it's unavoidable. If Herrity says it is
> he's a lier. The only difference is that Bulova
> will use less drastic approaches and will be
> looking for ways for the county to cut budget
> without affecting employees and residents.
> Herrity's proposing to layoff teachers,
> librarians, cut school programs that will effect
> students' safety. And he will raise taxes and
> costs for the programs.

That's not what I'm hearing. Do you have anything to support this allegation, or are you making it up as you go along?

Date: January 06, 2009 10:59AM

Herrity's proposing to layoff teachers, librarians, cut school programs that will effect students' safety.

cite/link/any evidence to support your ridiculous claims?

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: January 06, 2009 12:43PM

I can tell you for sure that he wants to layoff staff, sooner rather than later. He wants to push forward on the proposed cuts now, before the election. He wants to use a hatchet instead of scalpel, essentially. Hasty.

This usually means the people that are new (the cheap ones) get the axe rather than those that have been feeding off the teet of the public for waaaay too long. Its never fair, to the taxpayer or the employee.

(If he was looking to really cut fat, he would put a mechanism in place for getting those who are on the edge of retirement (or could have retired) to be bought-out or just cut them loose. There are plenty of people that make over a hundred grand that have little responsibility in the local government. Just one of those cuts could easily pay to keep two or three other employees that are newer, the ones that do the work of the those mentioned previously.)

This is all just bloviating and posturing until the special election.

Depends upon what type of leader you want. If you were drowning 20 feet out in a pond and yell for some rope, do you want the liberal who will throw you 40 feet of rope, more than enough to get entangled and drown or do you want the conservative who throws you 10 feet and urges you to swim the rest of the way?

Date: January 06, 2009 01:00PM

I can tell you for sure that he wants to layoff staff, sooner rather than later. He wants to push forward on the proposed cuts now, before the election. He wants to use a hatchet instead of scalpel, essentially. Hasty.

Yes, because it is logical to wait and watch the deficit grow rather than make small, less painfulcuts now. At least he has the cojones to propose cutting things before the election. Bulova certainly isn't making any moves to cut anything (prove me wrong). In the years she's been in office and budget chair, I have yet to see her deny any special interest with their hand out.

Who specifically is he trying to have laid off? Nobody who has stated as such has provided solid evidence yet...

Date: January 06, 2009 01:04PM

Bulova will use less drastic approaches and will be looking for ways for the county to cut budget without affecting employees and residents

Last time I checked, she voted in support of the furlough day...that definitely affected both employees and residents.

Date: January 06, 2009 01:42PM

JayBee Wrote:
If you refer to his voting record on the Board, you will see that he is NOT about laying off teachers, he's about reducing redundant administrative staff.
Nepotism and favoritism have bloated agency staffing to embarrassing levels.

The budget has been hit especially hard by the overpriced purchase and maintenace of low income housing properties. For some reason, Connolly wanted Fairfax County to become the biggest landlord in the region. He hit the tax payers with the mega million dollar bill, rather than partner with home owners through the Section 8 Program at a fraction of the cost.

Cutting redundancies and unnecessary spending = fiscal responsibility. This is what the tax payers are demanding, and so has Herrity as Springfield Supervisor. Unfortunately, when the Board is controlled by Democrats who want to spend as though there is no tomorrow and put nothing away for a rainy day, it was all bound to hit the fan.

There are so many redundancies in the budget that can be cut and never felt - except by the special interest groups that are profiting more than helping from the money they receive.

Herrity has the experience to streamline the budget and make it a lean, mean machine while meeting the needs of Fairfax County. As CFO, he has been hired to bring companies from Life Support to profitable.

Bulova is Connolly's clone and will do more of the same - which we all know hasn't worked. She intentionally fails to address the budget with any realistic recommendations because she presumes the new Congressional Juniors will sway Congress to send millions of dollars our way to make up for the deficit.

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:26PM

It's not a deficit yet. We are FACING a deficit.

Imagine that you just lost your job and you don't have a source fo income. You are not in a deficit, yet. You are facing a deficit, but not in a deficit. There is still time to find another source fo revenue, but you certainly look for ways to cut expenses in the meanwhile. However, when only one other Supervisor out of 7 agrees with your assessment, you have a good indication of how good an idea it really is, though.

"Who specifically is he trying to have laid off? Nobody who has stated as such has provided solid evidence yet..."

When you ask a department for 15% cuts across the board and 85% of their budget is salaries, do you think that it could mean just service cuts and not the loss of jobs? Really? Is that solid evidence enough for you?

Specifically, I can't name a single person, but nobody feels safe since the Board may do what it wants and make the cuts it feels are necessary without any input from the public or the heads of the departments. They ultimately will do what they wish, but together in a consensus, not alone.

Date: January 06, 2009 02:41PM

JayBee Wrote:
> It's not a deficit yet. We are FACING a deficit.
>
> Imagine that you just lost your job and you don't
> have a source fo income. You are not in a deficit,
> yet. You are facing a deficit, but not in a
> deficit. There is still time to find another
> source fo revenue, but you certainly look for ways
> to cut expenses in the meanwhile. However, when
> only one other Supervisor out of 7 agrees with
> your assessment, you have a good indication of how
> good an idea it really is, though.
>
> "Who specifically is he trying to have laid off?
> Nobody who has stated as such has provided solid
> evidence yet..."
>
> When you ask a department for 15% cuts across the
> board and 85% of their budget is salaries, do you
> think that it could mean just service cuts and not
> the loss of jobs? Really? Is that solid evidence
> enough for you?
>
> Specifically, I can't name a single person, but
> nobody feels safe since the Board may do what it
> wants and make the cuts it feels are necessary
> without any input from the public or the heads of
> the departments. They ultimately will do what they
> wish, but together in a consensus, not alone.

Jaybee, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors doesn't have the highest approval rating. Just because two people on the Board voted nay on issues that involved excessive spending, does not mean that the majority are right.

Its the Board members YOU feel are making the right decisions who want to slice and dice across the board. It's Herrity who wants to cut the excess redundant and unnecessary spending.

====

On a grander scale (though I freely admit I am straying), everyone blames our continued presence in Iraq as a Republican fault, even though it was a majority Democrat Congress that voted to extend our presence and add to the funding.

Using your logic, as long as the majority votes AYE, the decision must be right. Not so!

Posted by: Emotion ()
Date: January 06, 2009 02:58PM

Nowhere did I reference that Republicans are the only ones to blame, at all. Both parties contribute to the problems. Wingnut, I take it you agree that a peace sign is also Anti-American, since you're so quick to dub my speech "liberal slop".

My family voted for Bush Sr, Bush Jr in 2000, and Ford. The reason I didn't vote Republican in this election and during the 2004 elections is because it was clear the administrations had deviated from the goals that are in our nation's interests. There was no connection between Iraq and 9/11, and no matter how much it may have been good to take down the tyrant Saddam Hussein himself, it was still not a good idea to just break a government like that, especially considering the history of Iraq and its surroundings; it wasn't exactly a surprise to me that all hell might break loose and extremists would wreak such havoc. The war was not a good idea, and yes, Junes, we are in a war and there's nothing we can do to change the past. I'm just hoping that we will focus a little more on good judgment in determining whether American military presence is necessary or not, so as to reduce violence and strengthen our image and diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.

I have a cousin who died in Iraq about 2 years ago. Seeing his parents' faces following the funeral is something I can never forget, and I could not imagine how speechless they must've been; as after his death, they looked more into the Iraq War and reasons for it, and have been against it ever since. Of course, they will be against it after their son's death, yes, but there is a ton of non-emotional reason against the war as well.

This is way off topic, and it was highly inappropriate of me to go off like that on this forum thread. This has nothing to do with Pat Herrity, i'm sorry.

Thank you for your time.

Posted by: Dan E ()
Date: January 06, 2009 03:04PM

"If you refer to his voting record on the Board, you will see that he is NOT about laying off teachers, he's about reducing redundant administrative staff.
Nepotism and favoritism have bloated agency staffing to embarrassing levels."

Please enlighten me on his voting record. I wasn't aware that the BOS handled the Schools budget, I always thought that was the duty of the School Board, who are also elected officials. The BOS only gives them guidelines is the way I understood the process.

Date: January 06, 2009 03:55PM

I can tell you for sure that he wants to layoff staff, sooner rather than later. He wants to push forward on the proposed cuts now, before the election. He wants to use a hatchet instead of scalpel, essentially. Hasty. ...\

When you ask a department for 15% cuts across the board and 85% of their budget is salaries, do you think that it could mean just service cuts and not the loss of jobs? Really? Is that solid evidence enough for you?

He doesn't support across the board personnel cuts--what's funny is he even uses a "meat cleaver vs scalpel" analogy in page three of his October 2008 newsletter, which bascially says the opposite of what you're claiming he supports: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/springfield/pdf_files/herrity_report/oct_2008.pdf

Date: January 06, 2009 05:44PM

Dan E Wrote:
> "If you refer to his voting record on the Board,
> you will see that he is NOT about laying off
> teachers, he's about reducing redundant
> administrative staff.
> Nepotism and favoritism have bloated agency
> staffing to embarrassing levels."
>
> Please enlighten me on his voting record. I wasn't
> aware that the BOS handled the Schools budget, I
> always thought that was the duty of the School
> Board, who are also elected officials. The BOS
> only gives them guidelines is the way I understood
> the process.

Dan, the School Budget represents a huge chunk of the County Budget. It's not a separate budget.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: January 07, 2009 08:51AM

Leave teacher vacancies open. Force administrative staff -- even Jack Dale -- to teach 1-2 classes a year to make up for this.

Remember much of the 'administrative staff' are bus drivers, cafeteria workers, janitors, librarians, maintenance workers, IT staff, etc. I'm not sure how much of the central office staff are 'Assistant directors of elementary reading curricula'

On the flip side, teachers who want to dabble as administrators can be part-time assistant principals while teaching 3 classes instead of the usual 5 or 6.

Posted by: Rod ()
Date: January 07, 2009 06:01PM

Election Set for February 3rd at your local polling place

We have an Election Date!!

Please spread the word to your friends. The election date for the Special Election for the Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors has been set. It will be February 3, 2009. Voting will be at your regular polling place from 6 AM to 7 PM. As of today we have 49 days left until the election. Your vote is critical!!

Absentee Voting
Every vote will count in this election and that is why absentee voting is important. In Virginia, you have the ability to make your voice heard earlier by voting absentee, either in person or by mail. If you have a college student, or a family member in the Military who is home for the holidays please encourage him or her to vote while they are still home.

Voting absentee is secure, easy and convenient.

To download an Absentee Ballot Request Form please click here. Please fill out the form and mail or fax it back to the Fairfax County Board of Elections:

Fairfax County General Registrar
12000 Government Center Pkwy, Ste 323
Fairfax, VA 22035-0081
703-324-3725 (Fax)

Below are the qualifications and guidelines for absentee voting:

1. Commuter Rule: If you are going to be commuting or at work for 11 of the 13 hours the polls are open (6 am to 7 pm), you are eligible to vote absentee.

2. Outside of the County on Election Day: If you may be traveling for business or personal reasons and will not be in Fairfax the day of the election, you are eligible to vote absentee.

3. Military: If you or your spouse serve in the military and will not be in Fairfax County on the day of the election, you are eligible.

4. Disabled/Caretaker: If you are disabled or take care of a person who is disabled full time, you are eligible to vote Absentee.

The Registrar has indicated that in-person absentee voting likely will not be available until the middle of January and that it will only be at the Government Center. Students and Military home for the holidays are encouraged to use the mail-in absentee process to insure they have an opportunity to vote in this critical election.

Deadline to register to vote in the February 3rd Special Election is January 3rd. As a reminder the County Government is furloughed and therefore closed on January 2nd in addition to the Holidays.

What are you up to this weekend? Care to help us knock on some doors? Here are the details
Saturday

Help us knock on doors of likely supporters to spread our message!
Braddock District

Saturday January 10th, 10am-1pm

Meet at the Fairfax County GOP HQ
4246 Chain Bridge Rd

Fairfax, VA 22030

RSVP: rthompson@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Dranesville District

Saturday January 10th, 2pm-5pm

CVS Great Falls

9871 Georgetown Pike

Great Falls, VA

RSVP: darius@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Dranesville District

McLean

Saturday January 10th 10am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-4pm

Dranesville Republican Headquarters

6623 Old Dominion Drive

McLean, VA

Lee District

Crestwood Elementary

6010 Hanover Ave
Springfield, VA 22150

RSVP: plee@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Lee District

Saturday January 10th 9am-12noon

Paula Steiner

7005 Devereux Circle Dr

Alexandria, VA

RSVP: plee@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Mason District

Saturday January 10th 2pm- 5:30pm

Bethelehem Lutheran Church Parking Lot

8922 Little River Turnpike

Annandale, VA

RSVP: sskeldon@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Mt. Vernon District

Saturday January 10th, 10am-2pm

Saratoga Giant Food (Subway Parking Lot Side)

8074 Rolling Rd

Springfield, VA

RSVP: mstockh1@gmail.com or call 703-451-5515

Springfield District

Saturday January 10th, 10am-1pm, 2pm-4pm

Huntsman Starbucks

7475 Huntsman Blvd
Springfield, VA 22153

RSVP: alyssa@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Sully District

Sully Government Center

4900 Stonecroft Blvd

Chantilly, VA 20151

RSVP: kevin@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Sunday

Braddock District

Sunday, January 11th, 1pm -3pm

Fairfax County GOP HQ
4246 Chain Bridge Rd

Fairfax, VA 22030

RSVP: rthompson@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Dranesville District

Sunday, January 11th, 10am-12noon

CVS Great Falls

9871 Georgetown Pike

Great Falls, VA

Dranesville District

Vienna

Sunday, January 11th, 1pm-3:30pm

Colvin Run Elementary

1400 Trap Rd
Vienna, VA 22182

Mt. Vernon District

Sunday, January 11th 12noon-3pm

Saratoga Giant Food (Subway Parking Lot Side)

8074 Rolling Rd

Springfield, VA

RSVP: mstockh1@gmail.com or call 703-451-5515

Springfield District

Huntsman Starbucks

7475 Huntsman Blvd
Springfield, VA 22153

RSVP: alyssa@patherrity.org or call 703-451-5515

Sully District

Vale School House

3124 Fox Mill Rd

Oakton, VA

Sully District

Giant Parking Lot

13330 Franklin Farm Rd

Herndon, VA 20171

It would be great to have you join us.
http://www.patherrity.org

Posted by: InsideGuy ()
Date: January 07, 2009 09:57PM

Herrity would be a great pick for the Chairman of the Board!!!

Posted by: AwwGeez ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:26PM

Its turned into a Herrity LoveFest...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.