HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Schoeneman and FILMDEX
Posted by: FILMDEXDOPPLEGANGER ()
Date: March 12, 2015 03:19PM

We all know that Michael Frey never once stuck up for his constituents or the little guy in their local communities in his entire time serving on the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors when it came to development or VDOT. His view was that whatever developers wanted and whatever plans VDOT came up with his job was to facilitate making that happen. I won’t bother citing numerous examples here but I’ve got ‘em.

That being in mind, would Brian Schoeneman also be a VDOT/Developer lapdog and “Yes” man? Would he ever have the balls to challenge a development or VDOT proposal?

For starters, of great interest here is the parcel of land as “FILMDEX.”
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1109548/1111225.html#msg-1111225

When someone comes along and wants to build the 5th or 6th church along Lee Highway/Route 29 will he support another church going in there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Schoeneman and FILMDEX
Posted by: Derp ()
Date: March 12, 2015 03:39PM

Go home Chris Beer, you're drunk.

Posted by: Common Sense Too ()
Date: March 12, 2015 03:47PM

Why don't you just call, tweet or email him as ask you drama queen?

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: March 12, 2015 04:43PM

Wow...so, Schoeneman shit the bed on Filmdex, huh?...Man...I mean...that just renders him totally unelectable I guess, right OP?

Brian Schoeneman is EXACTLY what Northern Virginia needs right now. A vote for Schoeneman is a vote for a new Northern Virginia. This area was great once...and I for one think that with no less than the likes of Schoeneman at the controls...this area can be great once again! Now who the fuck is with me here?!?!?! I know Brian Schoeneman. Brian Schoeneman is a friend of mine. I've broken bread with Brian Schoeneman. You people wouldn't no great leadership if it handed you a reduction in your taxes and improved your quality of life.

Everybody just sit down, cast your votes for Brian Schoeneman and then...get the fuck out of the way, shut the fuck up and let the man lead. Christ...what is fucking wrong with you people??!?!?!

Oh no! Filmdex! The horror! It's Filmdex-gate! Don't elect this motherfucker! No! We can't have this!

Just shut up already...

Posted by: BrianSchoeneman ()
Date: March 12, 2015 05:23PM

I'm nobody's yes man. I intend to review each of these land use requests as they come in and decide my stances on the merits once I've heard from both sides.

As for churches, my preference for development is always going to be uses that create jobs and expand the tax base.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.