HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where can I learn about football?
Posted by: Bondjam ()
Date: August 02, 2014 12:44AM

Hi....
I am from China,I come to here for study.
I have been living here about 6 months.
I am studying in Columbia College now,which is a very small college.
I am 25.I think I am kind of strong,so I want to try American football.
Because my school doesn't have football team,I am searching in this area.
Because I need to study it,so I need join a class,but all of those classes are for kids.
So I hope you can give some informations about where can study football for an adult foreigner.
Thank you.*\(^o^)/*

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where can I learn about football?
Posted by: hpnhP ()
Date: August 02, 2014 01:59PM

football in fairfax, 1980's

join football had to mow lawns to pay for gear, got small loan too

didn't know rules asked about just one: coach said "dont' ask me do that at home" and sat me out for the day

i asked other kids usually friendly, but they wouldn't say, didn't want me to one up them and get in first string - they say "no way, not telling you". rich parents tought them to be fx co peices of shit well! they were otherwise friendly.

asked parents, they said didn't kknow, i asked for book they said: "too expensive, not buying you a book of football rules"

-------------------
i somehow scraped along good and bad a couple seasons until i got massive internal bleeding of legs (sometime after?) fainting. no pain no gain ! well maybe that's a chinese shoe ad, ad came out at that time

the only really big player was a year older than everyone and was on steroids - not from this area DC i think

Posted by: dm3Wd ()
Date: August 02, 2014 02:05PM

rich parents tought them to be fx co peices of shit well! they were otherwise friendly.

a majority of them, if you lent them your bike, would immediately laugh and do shit to break it intently, to take you a notch down, to make you poor and less "cool". you learned quick that yuppi kids were trained to be sacks of shit from birth by their peice of crap parents.

continually defaming, tripping, phone fraud, all kinds things. parents continually looking for ways to rope you into getting charges or something.

crime breeds

Posted by: Tp6vy ()
Date: August 02, 2014 02:09PM

they would tell you to do things that'd kill you and try to talk you into it - and did some

and some people in the area did die from that bullshit

------------------------
life is a razors edge if you haven't avoided death many times by skill

if your alive and say you haven't: your just real lucky and don't realize, or aren't really living life of a usa worker / denizen

--------------------
would be nice to be in an area a bunch of fucking gov workers and such aren't really trying to kill you though

would have been nice

Posted by: Just Gets Better and Better ()
Date: August 02, 2014 02:47PM

Great. Now we've got Sven responding (incoherently, of course) to a fake Chinese guy.

Date: August 02, 2014 09:42PM

wow It's a lot information....thank u..

Date: August 02, 2014 09:49PM

It's ok....I have got some informations...

and I am a real Chinese guy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.