HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Reccurring Burlary in West Springfield Area
Posted by: Funny_Man ()
Date: July 18, 2011 01:58AM

Word.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hmm ()
Date: July 18, 2011 12:48PM

Same squirrel that sold the dope that one of the twins OD'd on? This guy is real classy. I can't wait for someone to run this vermin over.

Posted by: Warsley's girl is a whore ()
Date: July 18, 2011 03:06PM

****Caution**** Druged out Fugly people
Attachments:
62947_151370724903842_100000927458667_247605_173146_n.jpg

Posted by: Jelly Homie ()
Date: July 22, 2011 05:18AM

Oh shit! Hahahahahaha! Yeah, the Warsley bros and everyone associated with them are triflin!

Posted by: Warsley's girl is a whore ()
Date: July 22, 2011 06:47PM

LOL you know...and the short HUGE FAT fugly bitch, walks around thinking she is the shit and EVERYONE wants her. Shit...Dogs still run away from her fugky ass, even when she is wearing a steak around her neck.

Posted by: xAngelx ()
Date: September 21, 2011 04:02PM

That dude with the geek glasses in the pic looks drugged out, fo sho. Seriously..look at the spaced out expression on his face!! Is that The notorious Squirell???

Posted by: Anoynomous ()
Date: November 30, 2011 11:03AM

I knew this kid, back in 05, I heard he tried to kill this girl he had just broken up with, dude was fuckin crazy! always smacked out of his mind and runnin his mouth. Seriously something wrong with him.

Posted by: f*** all the haters! ()
Date: December 22, 2011 12:50PM

first of all anybody who gets off on talking shit about the warsleys is either a: stupid B: crazy or c: has a serious death wish ihave known them all my life and they can very much back up what they say neither one of them does drugs anymore they both have jobs and they both have homes i think the people on here are scared of them thats why they hide behind a computer like telephone tough guys thinking they are gangsters of some sort even though they are really dickless losers who are jealous because they can only get with broke ass bitches from burke who have stds and shit i bet one of the warsleys bros. could knock ya'll out with one punch they don't need to rob nobody they got money they sat right here at my house one night and laughed at these silly ass clowns who are writing this weak ass garbage if they knew who ya'll were ya'll wouldn't be very safe so be men not little pussy boys who suck each others dicks and admit who ya'll really are or are you afraid to get your ass kicked? anytime any place i will fight for them and i will fight with them they got my respect at least they got there own familys and shit and they aint livin with their mommys and daddys or livin off someone else you fucking taliban fuck rags shit squirrel is one of the few real cats in fairfax over the past twenty years yeah he pissed alot of people off but he ain't some wannabe gangster like you fucks and as for matt the only reason ya'll are mad at him is because ya'll can't beat him and he actually has one great little boy everybody tells him and his mom that shit ya'll are just mad because he got mandy and ya'll pussy motherfuckers couldn't handle her because she was too gangster for you fuckin sissies he knows the shit that she did but that shit don't phase him because they good now they got there kids and they got money and a home they don't do drugs no more shit squirrel just finished rehab you pussies are probably still bangin junk in your shallow ass bodies so with that fuck you no talent dickless faggot low life scum bags and as i said before anytime anyplace the warsleys will meet you and beat the shit out you

Posted by: Oh realllly? ()
Date: February 13, 2012 08:48PM

You say all the peeps talkin shit about the Warsleys are clowns and cowards? Don't see a legit name for you there "f*** all the haters". You say we should use real names, but you didn't? I think its you whose the clown. If they were sitting with you laughing at all these posts, than why would Matty get so defensive and angry with his responses? You need to rethink what u be sayin. I know for a fact that they both still use drugs. Just cause they got kids and gfs, doesnt mean that they are all cleaned up. And btw there gfs are like the female versions of them..junkies, skanks, liers, and complete failures. Mandy is no perfect 10. Wnna be gangsta, maybe but not hott by a long shoot.
--They seem to be all hard core when they get on the ineternet talkin shit but they dont seem to back it up even thought hey say they will. ive known both of em for awhile, so i know how they r. And u say they gots money and houses. thats not what Ive been hearing and seing. Matt and Mandy used to live in a fuckin motel room, and they aint done much better than that. Not reallyy sure where Daniel is postin up, but I know it aint no mcmansion. What a bunch of bs.

-----Them and their gfs are all very well knowm and imfamus in the burke/Sfeild area..for reals..everyone knows what pathetic losers they r. Long lists of arrests and convictions..total junkie criminal lowlifes. Don't look like that will b changin anytime soon. If a lot of people be sayin the same shit about you over and over for years--usually it's cause its true. Peace out!

Posted by: Luvin it ()
Date: February 13, 2012 09:09PM

Holy shit! Someone brought attention to this thread again?! Ahahahaha! Luvin it! Oldie, but goody!

Posted by: KK ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:03PM

I just noticed a lot of the people mentioned in this thread in a new one that just popped up. Something about current druggies in the Burke and Vienna and Springfield area. Coincidence?

Posted by: Hungry Eyes ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:11PM

I know the fuckers in that pic! Matt and Amanda Warsley! Amanda has the clap, so most likely Matt does as well. My boy got the clap from that crazy slut..........WATCH OUT FOLKS!

Posted by: Henry Rollins ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:17PM

Red Snapper biotches! Go get that shit!

Posted by: threadofdead ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:55PM

meowrrrr
Attachments:
zombie-thread.png

Posted by: Curious the Cat ()
Date: February 13, 2012 10:58PM

Whats a zombie thread???

Posted by: Peanut Butter Homie ()
Date: February 13, 2012 11:05PM

Has anyone succeeded in offing the Warsley fucktards yet? It's a messy job, but needs to be done! Damned druggie scumbags.

Posted by: Just sayin ()
Date: February 13, 2012 11:35PM

You all seriously need to grow up and get a life outside of the world wide web.

Posted by: Hmmmm,interesting ()
Date: February 17, 2012 09:34AM

Gotta love the Va. open carry law...45ACP,the all time attention getter....

Posted by: NBF ()
Date: February 19, 2012 08:18AM

Are these pieces of filth white? There is nothing worse than white people acting like niggers. If they're niggers, well no surprise, but if they're white, that's just pathetic!

Posted by: KDS ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:34AM

UHHHH SQUIRL, UHHH U AINT COMING FOR ME AT ALL!! SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHYT.. I WOULD DOMINATE YOUR ASS NEWAYS AND U KNOW IT!

Posted by: KDS ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:38AM

Uhhh. Matt same with u.. u aint gonna do shyt.. it is easy as shyt to find me!! u just scared.. And mad as shyt bc of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the shyt.. Mandy (the love of your life) wrote me saying that she would leave u in a heartbeat all i had to do was say the word!!) And the best part is she LITTERALLY SWEAR TO GOD SAID SHE WOULD EVEN LEAVE HER KID IF I TOLD HER TOO!!) lol thats your gf and babiees mom, and this was like 3 mioonths after the kid was born... U DONT EVEN HAVE TO BELIEVE ME.. I STILL HAVE ALL THE TEXT, AND I EVEN SHOWED EM TO YOUR BROTHER WHEN I WAS AT X-ROADS WITH HIM...... MAAANNN I BET U FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS NOW,

Posted by: Indeed ()
Date: April 21, 2012 08:56AM

Mandy tries to act like she's the shit and above doing skanky things, but looks like she's nothing but a liar judging from Kevin's posts. I've had to deal with this bitch a couple of times in the past, and it wasn't pleasant. She's nothing but a wannabe tough chick who's bark is worse than her bite. Fuck you Amanda, it gives me great pleasure to discover that others know of your general patheticness.

Posted by: punched matt ()
Date: September 30, 2012 06:42PM

i punched matt in the face once and he did nothing. he has like 6 inches on me too.

Posted by: billabong ()
Date: October 04, 2012 11:42AM

So anyone know what happened to the OP? She should have graduated by now. Is she still into BDSM? Does she take new clients?

Posted by: The Real matt Warsley ()
Date: January 25, 2013 04:20AM

Fuck whoever started this thread you dont know me like that! Stfu and get a life noone takes peeps on here seriosly any how.

Posted by: The fake slimshady ()
Date: January 28, 2013 04:25PM

Why do you keep ressurecting old threads in order to tell the OPs how wrong they are? If you left it alone, it would continue to be forgotten about.

Posted by: Need a TV ()
Date: January 28, 2013 04:55PM

Since this is an old thread, I just wonder if the OP restocked his house, just askin'...

Posted by: Not worth it ()
Date: January 28, 2013 05:25PM

Not even worth living in Sfield anymore, between MS-13 and all the druggies living out there, you're shit will always be getting stolen! Burke, Annandale, Manassas Park, Woodbridge, and Merrifield too for that matter!

Posted by: Matt fugly warsley ()
Date: December 08, 2013 08:51AM

Matt Warsley spotted at the Annandale Walmart, heads up!

Posted by: pathetic ()
Date: December 08, 2013 11:30AM

What an embarrassment to the white race..........dumbass white people acting like niggers

Posted by: Dan Warsley ()
Date: April 14, 2014 12:27AM

I am Dan Warsley, and at least I have the balls to put my real name on here unlike you other cowards hiding behind a computer.

Most of which won't even have the decency to even look me in the eye.

Let this be known that this is truly my first time on here speaking for myself. I have no idea who that is speaking for me. Maybe someone that knows me, but doing a poor job in my defense.

LETS MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR HERE SINCE I AM ACTUALLY HERE NOW. I DO NOT USE HEROIN. I GOT CLEAN BACK IN 2008 AFTER MY FRIENDS GOT CAUGHT STEELING. I NEVER EVEN WENT INTO THE STORE BUT I STILL CAUGHT A FELONY. I WENT TO JAIL, THEN I WENT TO REHAB WHERE I LIVED FOR 17 MONTH AND GRADUATED BACK OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD. I DISAPPEARED AND FELL OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH BECAUSE I BECAME THE FATHER OF A BEAUTIFUL BOY. I AM STILL CLEAN TODAY. I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE SERVICES AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND USE MY PAST EXPERIENCES AS A MEANS TO MOVE FORWARD IN MY CARRER.

I AM NOT HOMELESS, I OWN 2 CARS AND A HARLEY DAVIDSON AND YES I STILL LIVE IN FAIRFAX...

THE ONLY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE MAD ENOUGH AT ME TO RUN THEIR FAKE AS SCARED LITTLE MOUTHS, HAVE ALL BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ME BACK WHEN I WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH DRUGS AROUND THE SPRINGFIELD AREA. OR THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME AND JUST WANT TO FIT IN TO SOME LAME CONVERSATION. GET A LIFE. I NEVER HURT ANYONE!!! OR BREAK INTO ANYONES HOUSE. THATS STUPID... BUT I DID RIP OFF (A LOT) OF RICH LITTLE WANA BE DRUG ADDICTS AND WANNA BE GANG BANGERS, MOSTLY PEOPLE FOR THEIR DRUG MONEY, OR SOLD THEM DRY WALL FOR COKE CAUSE THEY WERE TO STUPID TO KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE, OR A BOTTLE OFF PISS FOR LSD.

SO THEY ARE BY NO MEANS "FUTURE ROLL MODELS" AS FAR AS I OR ANYONE ELSE IS CONCERNED. MORE THAN HALF OF THEM ARE IN JAIL FOR MINOR OFFENSES AND COME OUT ACTING LIKE THEY WERE IN THE PEN. OR HIDE BEHIND THIS COMPUTER AND TALK SHIT, BUT DONT HAVE THE DECENCY TO EVEN LOOK ME IN MY EYE. I MAY HAVE EVEN ASKED THEM FOR THEIR MONEY, AND THEY WERE SO SCARED THAT THEY GAVE IT TO ME INSTEAD OF STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES AND FIGHTING ME LIKE SOME SPINELESS LITTLE PUNKS. THEN THEY GO OFF AND TELL THEIR FRIENDS THAT I HAD A GUN SO THEY WOULDN'T BE SO EMBARRASSED TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS HOW PUSSY THEY REALLY WERE.

ANYWAY, I'VE MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE. IF I OUT SMARTED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR WEED OR WHATEVER IT WAS? THEN DONT SIT HERE AND SAY THAT I AM STUPID WHEN YOU WERE THE ONES THAT I GOT THE BEST OF. GROW UP!!!, MOVE ON, IT WAS OVER 5 TO 10 YEARS AGO... AND MY NAME STILL ECHOES AROUND THIS LAME TOWN. PEOPLE MAKE ME OUT TO BE SO BAD. THERE ARE FAR WORSE PEOPLE THAN ME OUT HERE. BEFORE I WAS ON HEROIN I WAS A BIG POT DEALER (AS A TEENAGER) AND I HAD A MILLIONS OF FRIENDS. I SCREWED UP FOR A FEW YEARS AND PEOPLE MAKE ME OUT TO BE SOME KIND OF MONSTER CAUSE NO ONE OUT HERE HAS EVEN HEARD OF HEROIN OR JUST ASUMES THE WORST. BUT I QUIT DRUGS AND HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN MOST OF YOU. AT LEAST I WENT FROM THE STREET TO BECOMING A COURIER AND GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE A CERTIFIED P.I.. THATS SOMETHING THAT MORE THAN 80% OF YOU COULD EVER SAY FOR YOURSELVES. MY LIFE HAS BEEN INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST.I STILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS. AND I AM DOING WELL FOR MYSELF, FOR MY FAMILY, AND FOR MY SON.

HOW MANY OF YOU COULD EVER BE STRONG ENOUGH TO EVEN GO THROUGH HALF THE SHIT THAT I ENDURED IN MY LIFE.???? IT IS A STORY OF STRENGTH AND HOPE. A COMPLETE SUCESS STORY COMPARED TO MY COMRADES THAT DIDNT MAKE IT. THATS A 10% OUT OF 100% FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW.

DIDNT ANY OF YOU REALIZE THAT WHO EVER STARTED THIS THREAD COULDN'T EVEN SPELL BURGLARY RIGHT??? AT LEAST IM EDUCATED... SO PUT THAT IN YOUR SMOKE AND PIPE IT!

Date: April 14, 2014 01:03AM

Also, I don't go by squirrel anymore and haven't for years and years. thats how much you people know.

I would assume that most of you would have something better to do with your lives than to sit on a computer and talk shit about other people because you are so miserable and pathetic inside, Maybe because you got beat up in school, or made fun of for being a fucking loser!...

Anyway, just to shine some light on this sorry, one sided (because there is always 2 sides to every story) conversation.

My brother Matt Warsley is not homeless. and he has not been for some time now. That is because he has to much pride to come crawling back to mommy and daddies house like all of you. He may have been homeless for a little while, but thats because he isn't 30 years old and living on mommy and daddies couch. How fucking pathetic are you people!!! I bet more than half of you still live at your parents house and is over 25 years old... I feel bad for your parents and for you...

Im sorry but thats truly fucking sad. and you have the nerve to talk about who has a car? your daddy probably bought it for you. But you did not work for it. I would rather be homeless and have my pride, then to come crawling back to my parents as a failure and ask them to buy me a car or some shit. Matt takes the bus to work. How many of you have that in you??? Not a God damn person. So shut your spoiled, fake ass, coward, pussy, geeky ass, sad, living at mommies house, computer gangster talking ass up. At the very least have the decency to say something to us in public. No??? Then shut your scared ass up!!! and go back to mommies house, Bitch!

Date: April 14, 2014 01:28AM

PPS-

Anyone on here that "claims that they have known me for some time" has ((never)) had the balls to tell me to my face that he has had a problem with me and neither has anyone else.

I mean I knew that I pissed off a few heads, but no one worth mentioning. And all this shit is news to me cause no one has (ever) told me shit to my face. Until what? I find a bunch of shit behind my back here on the internet.

I'm calling BULLSHIT on all of you. So if you are going to post anything now, feel free to be real and put your real name. We can settle this off the internet. I still live in fairfax. I got clean for my kid, but make no mistake I am by no means hiding from anyone. You wanna get up with me? see me at @ (snakeyes057@hotmail.com) and we can squash this shit right now. If not then I'm calling BULLSHIT on this whole conversation and everyone in it.

Posted by: stolen iphone ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:30AM

Dan Warsley stole my ipod

Posted by: Dan Warsley Sucks ass ()
Date: April 15, 2014 01:26AM

Dan Warsley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PPS-
>
> Anyone on here that "claims that they have known
> me for some time" has ((never)) had the balls to
> tell me to my face that he has had a problem with
> me and neither has anyone else.
>
> I mean I knew that I pissed off a few heads, but
> no one worth mentioning. And all this shit is news
> to me cause no one has (ever) told me shit to my
> face. Until what? I find a bunch of shit behind my
> back here on the internet.
>
> I'm calling BULLSHIT on all of you. So if you are
> going to post anything now, feel free to be real
> and put your real name. We can settle this off the
> internet. I still live in fairfax. I got clean for
> my kid, but make no mistake I am by no means
> hiding from anyone. You wanna get up with me? see
> me at @ (snakeyes057@hotmail.com) and we can
> squash this shit right now. If not then I'm
> calling BULLSHIT on this whole conversation and
> everyone in it.

Dan you absolutely suck.

Posted by: Been around long enough to know ()
Date: June 30, 2015 10:21PM

Dan Warsley Wrote:
> I am Dan Warsley, and at least I have the balls to
> put my real name on here unlike you other cowards
> hiding behind a computer.
>
> Most of which won't even have the decency to even
> look me in the eye.
>
> Let this be known that this is truly my first
> time on here speaking for myself. I have no idea
> who that is speaking for me. Maybe someone that
> knows me, but doing a poor job in my defense.
>
> LETS MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR HERE SINCE I AM
> ACTUALLY HERE NOW. I DO NOT USE HEROIN. I GOT
> CLEAN BACK IN 2008 AFTER MY FRIENDS GOT CAUGHT
> STEELING. I NEVER EVEN WENT INTO THE STORE BUT I
> STILL CAUGHT A FELONY. I WENT TO JAIL, THEN I WENT
> TO REHAB WHERE I LIVED FOR 17 MONTH AND GRADUATED
> BACK OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD. I DISAPPEARED AND
> FELL OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH BECAUSE I BECAME
> THE FATHER OF A BEAUTIFUL BOY. I AM STILL CLEAN
> TODAY. I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT
> OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE SERVICES AS A PRIVATE
> INVESTIGATOR AND USE MY PAST EXPERIENCES AS A
> MEANS TO MOVE FORWARD IN MY CARRER.
>
> I AM NOT HOMELESS, I OWN 2 CARS AND A HARLEY
> DAVIDSON AND YES I STILL LIVE IN FAIRFAX...
>
> THE ONLY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE MAD ENOUGH AT
> ME TO RUN THEIR FAKE AS SCARED LITTLE MOUTHS, HAVE
> ALL BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ME BACK WHEN I WAS
> EXPERIMENTING WITH DRUGS AROUND THE SPRINGFIELD
> AREA. OR THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME AND JUST WANT TO
> FIT IN TO SOME LAME CONVERSATION. GET A LIFE. I
> NEVER HURT ANYONE!!! OR BREAK INTO ANYONES HOUSE.
> THATS STUPID... BUT I DID RIP OFF (A LOT) OF RICH
> LITTLE WANA BE DRUG ADDICTS AND WANNA BE GANG
> BANGERS, MOSTLY PEOPLE FOR THEIR DRUG MONEY, OR
> SOLD THEM DRY WALL FOR COKE CAUSE THEY WERE TO
> STUPID TO KNOW THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE, OR A BOTTLE
> OFF PISS FOR LSD.
>
> SO THEY ARE BY NO MEANS "FUTURE ROLL MODELS" AS
> FAR AS I OR ANYONE ELSE IS CONCERNED. MORE THAN
> HALF OF THEM ARE IN JAIL FOR MINOR OFFENSES AND
> COME OUT ACTING LIKE THEY WERE IN THE PEN. OR HIDE
> BEHIND THIS COMPUTER AND TALK SHIT, BUT DONT HAVE
> THE DECENCY TO EVEN LOOK ME IN MY EYE. I MAY HAVE
> EVEN ASKED THEM FOR THEIR MONEY, AND THEY WERE SO
> SCARED THAT THEY GAVE IT TO ME INSTEAD OF STANDING
> UP FOR THEMSELVES AND FIGHTING ME LIKE SOME
> SPINELESS LITTLE PUNKS. THEN THEY GO OFF AND TELL
> THEIR FRIENDS THAT I HAD A GUN SO THEY WOULDN'T BE
> SO EMBARRASSED TO TELL THEIR FRIENDS HOW PUSSY
> THEY REALLY WERE.
>
> ANYWAY, I'VE MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE. IF I OUT
> SMARTED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR WEED OR
> WHATEVER IT WAS? THEN DONT SIT HERE AND SAY THAT I
> AM STUPID WHEN YOU WERE THE ONES THAT I GOT THE
> BEST OF. GROW UP!!!, MOVE ON, IT WAS OVER 5 TO 10
> YEARS AGO... AND MY NAME STILL ECHOES AROUND THIS
> LAME TOWN. PEOPLE MAKE ME OUT TO BE SO BAD. THERE
> ARE FAR WORSE PEOPLE THAN ME OUT HERE. BEFORE I
> WAS ON HEROIN I WAS A BIG POT DEALER (AS A
> TEENAGER) AND I HAD A MILLIONS OF FRIENDS. I
> SCREWED UP FOR A FEW YEARS AND PEOPLE MAKE ME OUT
> TO BE SOME KIND OF MONSTER CAUSE NO ONE OUT HERE
> HAS EVEN HEARD OF HEROIN OR JUST ASUMES THE WORST.
> BUT I QUIT DRUGS AND HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN MOST
> OF YOU. AT LEAST I WENT FROM THE STREET TO
> BECOMING A COURIER AND GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE A
> CERTIFIED P.I.. THATS SOMETHING THAT MORE THAN 80%
> OF YOU COULD EVER SAY FOR YOURSELVES. MY LIFE HAS
> BEEN INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST.I STILL HAVE
> MANY FRIENDS. AND I AM DOING WELL FOR MYSELF, FOR
> MY FAMILY, AND FOR MY SON.
>
> HOW MANY OF YOU COULD EVER BE STRONG ENOUGH TO
> EVEN GO THROUGH HALF THE SHIT THAT I ENDURED IN MY
> LIFE.???? IT IS A STORY OF STRENGTH AND HOPE. A
> COMPLETE SUCESS STORY COMPARED TO MY COMRADES THAT
> DIDNT MAKE IT. THATS A 10% OUT OF 100% FOR THOSE
> OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW.
>
> DIDNT ANY OF YOU REALIZE THAT WHO EVER STARTED
> THIS THREAD COULDN'T EVEN SPELL BURGLARY RIGHT???
> AT LEAST IM EDUCATED... SO PUT THAT IN YOUR SMOKE
> AND PIPE IT!

I've been around the same area as Dan Warsley for a long time and I wants to give credit where its deserved. He admitted his faults (not sure you can call it making amends but said what was necessary...........yes I was this way, sorry if you got screwed in the process, I'm not that way anymore, its been a 5+ years since he's been out the game, and he's done his part to make his life better. I'd call that a current success story and only time will tell how well he continues but for TODAY he's doing the right thing which a lot of people posted up on this site can't say for themselves so many years later!

Posted by: Amanda Fucks for acceptance ()
Date: March 22, 2018 08:39PM

You guys think that's bad you should see all her Amanda fucking now for crack and Heroin in burke!

Posted by: Dan Warsley likes the shocker ()
Date: March 22, 2018 09:06PM

Dan Warsley Wrote:
> dan likes greasy dirty mechanics fingernails jammed up his poop chute.
Then he puts his lovers fingers in his mouth!

Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: March 22, 2018 09:08PM

Dan and Matt are gay white devils that practice incest!
Matt sucked Dan’s dick for shampoo and a razor when he was homeless.

Posted by: Fuqwatyaknows ()
Date: March 24, 2018 03:46AM

Amanda Raby not only fucked & sucked off Squirrell boy for hits of crack but fucked Manny dudes at motels and in the woods then went home to Whack Matt same night SMDH fucking ho.

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.