HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Way To Go FCPD
Posted by: Innocent Motorist ()
Date: December 09, 2013 04:29PM

I'm sitting in a shopping center charging my phone, watching Netflix. Then a cop rolls up starts asking me what I'm doing in typical douchebag style. Wasn't doing anything wrong, wasn't being loud or anything that might offended anyone. Thinking back, perhaps because I'm young he thought I was up to trouble? Regardless, he simply left after thoroughly "interrogating" me, he didn't even tell me to leave.

Ten minutes later as I'm going home, I come up to and intersection where the signal was out. Some jackass in a Lexus decided they didn't have to stop and t-boned a minivan, looked pretty bad and there wasn't a cop in sight.

If cops have enough time to go around shopping centers and harass people sitting in their car, why don't they have enough time to at least monitor unpowered intersections where there's a real potential for death or injury?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Way To Go FCPD
Posted by: Johhny Citizen Home Owner ()
Date: December 09, 2013 04:32PM

He was being proactive, stuff like that keeps the niggers from DC and PG outta here.....are your feelings hurt son???? SO SAD

Date: December 09, 2013 04:35PM

Johhny Citizen Home Owner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was being proactive, stuff like that keeps the
> niggers from DC and PG outta here.....are your
> feelings hurt son???? SO SAD

That I'm very appreciative for, but I'm white and and definitely not thuggish in any way, so I'm kinda left with a sour taste in my mouth here.

Posted by: welcome to life ()
Date: December 09, 2013 04:42PM

so he asked what you were doing, you answered, he accepted what you said as the truth and left. Since this time of year there are lots of robberies, thefts etc around shopping centers, he checked out something he thought perhaps looked unusual and verified there was nothing to it and leaves. But your feelings are hurt?, please grow up.

Posted by: are you 100% white? ()
Date: December 09, 2013 04:45PM

Glad to hear they are out being proactive. Keeping the PGCo riff raff out of here.

Are you perhaps mixed with another race? It is strange that you would be approached if you are a professional looking, white guy.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: December 09, 2013 04:47PM

The CORRECT Way to Handle a Traffic Stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVx0NpYbtus

Date: December 09, 2013 05:00PM

welcome to life Wrote:
> so he asked what you were doing, you answered, he
> accepted what you said as the truth and left.
> Since this time of year there are lots of
> robberies, thefts etc around shopping centers, he
> checked out something he thought perhaps looked
> unusual and verified there was nothing to it and
> leaves. But your feelings are hurt?, please grow
> up.

I'd accept that answer if he didn't spend so much time questioning me. Any fool could've clearly seen that I wasn't there to cause trouble. It's simply because I'm young, and I could tell he was trying to smell for weed. I've got no priors so it's not like he had a legit reason to mess with me. And to the other poster, yes I'm all white.

And I'll tell you whose probably feeling hurt: the driver of that minivan. But clearly their time should be spent in shopping centers not ensuring the rules of the road are enforced during signal outages. Good thinking there buddy.

Posted by: Dead Nelson Mendela ()
Date: December 09, 2013 05:02PM

You're black aren't you?

Posted by: asswad ()
Date: December 09, 2013 05:03PM

Think of how many times that officer finds stuff by stopping by and questioning somebody. Was he professional?

Posted by: Jonney Citizen Home Owner ()
Date: December 09, 2013 05:04PM

I guess you would rather the police here just sit and sleep and just respond to the thefts and robberies after the crime is done and take the report. Wah

Posted by: Ever stop to think? ()
Date: December 09, 2013 05:40PM

Maybe, just maybe, someone called in a reported a male sitting in his car for a while? Tis the season for people, of all races in fact, to be out committing all types of different crimes. You're not exempt from being spoken to. But then again, you're probably one of those "taxpayers" who think only brown folks should be approached by cops. Be thankful that cop was there. May have stopped someone from victimizing you.

Date: December 09, 2013 05:41PM

Jonney Citizen Home Owner Wrote:
> I guess you would rather the police here just sit
> and sleep and just respond to the thefts and
> robberies after the crime is done and take the
> report. Wah

You must live under a rock, since that's pretty much all they do now. They stop very few robberies in progess. And that's not even close to what I said. All I was asking for was police presence at major, unpowered, signalized intersections, such as the one where I saw the accident, instead of looking for narcotic arrests (at least I assume that's what he was doing, there's simply no other reason why I could possibly stand out as suspicious). Putting words into people's mouths already, are we?

Posted by: probable cause ()
Date: December 09, 2013 05:44PM

to the OP did you have your dick out?

Date: December 09, 2013 05:55PM

probable cause Wrote:
> to the OP did you have your dick out?

No, not yet at least. White, dressed white, not blasting music, no penis exposed, it just didn't make any sense, and was mildly upsetting once I saw that accident. I suppose it's just considered whining when you expect responsible prioritizing from your local police force.

Posted by: Wise Willy ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:01PM

You just learned 2 important life lessons sonny boy:

1) Life isn't fair.
2)Help is never there when you need it.

Posted by: XXX ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:22PM

"there's simply no other reason why I could possibly stand out as suspicious"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is that? Simply because your a young white male? How dare they stop and ask you what your upto.

Take your BMW and go home and stop loitering around shopping centers.

Date: December 09, 2013 06:25PM

Oh and since your doing all the bitching about an officer not being at the intersection, did you bother to get on your cell phone and call the police and report the lights out and the accident yourself?

Or did you just go on about your OH! I am so concerned way and run right home to bitch on the Underground.

Date: December 09, 2013 06:31PM

Wait!! Let me guess what's next, OP will be on here bithcing that his girlfriend, mother, sister, boyfriend, or whatever got robbed and ass raped in the same shopping center and wanna know where there police were.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:43PM

It's amazing how these white bitches make it all about "me". He sees an accident but relates it in a way that makes it all about him and a minor encounter with an officer.

Date: December 09, 2013 07:10PM

XXX Wrote:
> Wait!! Let me guess what's next, OP will be on
> here bithcing that his girlfriend, mother, sister,
> boyfriend, or whatever got robbed and ass raped in
> the same shopping center and wanna know where
> there police were.

Enough coulda, woulda, shoulda's, someone already got hurt. And I'm sure if that was you in the minivan, you'd thinking differently. But hey, it doesn't affect you directly so why should you care?

And by the way you all missed the point by a mile, it's not about me. It was the sympathy I had for those people in the minivan and the utter stupidity of the situation that motivated me to make this thread. Something which clearly most people in this thread don't have. I realized that you kind of people are the same kind of people that blow those unpowered lights: careless turds.

Date: December 09, 2013 07:22PM

Innocent Motorist Wrote:
> XXX Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wait!! Let me guess what's next, OP will be on
> > here bithcing that his girlfriend, mother,
> sister,
> > boyfriend, or whatever got robbed and ass raped
> in
> > the same shopping center and wanna know where
> > there police were.
>
> Enough coulda, woulda, shoulda's, someone already
> got hurt. And I'm sure if that was you in the
> minivan, you'd thinking differently. But hey, it
> doesn't affect you directly so why should you
> care?
>
> And by the way you all missed the point by a mile,
> it's not about me. It was the sympathy I had for
> those people in the minivan and the utter
> stupidity of the situation that motivated me to
> make this thread. Something which clearly most
> people in this thread don't have. I realized that
> you kind of people are the same kind of people
> that blow those unpowered lights: careless turds.

Is this representative of the younger generation? Totally clueless. Look at all the "I" and "me". Then you speculate about an accident that you have no idea about the cause and why the cop isn't instantly there. Grow up,thumbsucker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 07:22PM by Priapus.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: December 09, 2013 07:30PM

Did you help the people involved in the accident?

Posted by: real hero ()
Date: December 09, 2013 07:34PM

No, his Mom had his dinner ready and didnt want the mac and cheese to get cold. Hopefully schools go back tomorrow

Date: December 09, 2013 07:49PM

Priapus Wrote:
> Is this representative of the younger generation?
> Totally clueless. Look at all the "I" and "me".
> Then you speculate about an accident that you have
> no idea about the cause and why the cop isn't
> instantly there. Grow up,thumbsucker.

Nice try, but I didn't make it about me. The main question (if you had bothered to read, which obviously haven't) of my thread was why aren't there police monitoring major, unpowered intersections if they have free time on their hands. And then, for some reason, the conversation shifted to being about me because the ever present idiots on here had nothing else to say. Geez, I thought my generation had reading comprehension issues, but it's nothing compared to the peanut gallery here.

Date: December 09, 2013 08:26PM

Well, you're "young" and when you aren'T doing anything wrong, you watch Netflix,(not loudly,or offending anyone). A cop, out of nowhere gives you the third degree, HARASSING YOU!!! ( the horror, the NERVE!!!!)As you go home, you think you see someone blindly disregarding a light, you don't see the cop (typical).

How can you stand it, this imperfect world? Only the foolish have all the answers. Go diddle yourself, thumbsucker.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2013 08:26PM by Priapus.

Posted by: Real world ()
Date: December 09, 2013 08:36PM

Don't take it personal. You're not that important. Dispatched to that location.

Posted by: question? ()
Date: December 10, 2013 04:37AM

What time of the day or night was this? I would assume that narcotics violations occur in this parking lot often. That is why the officer was there. I would also go out on a limb and say that it was at night time, and there was no major traffic on the roads. If there were alot of traffic then someone would have called the police and they would be working the intersection. It is unfair to blame a cop, who was actively patroling, of not doing his job. There is a very good possibility that no one called in the power outage yet. Did you call in the accident? Someone already asked that put you did not respond.

Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: December 10, 2013 05:46AM

What kind of movie were you watching on Netflix?

Date: December 10, 2013 05:52AM

hmmm Wrote:
> What kind of movie were you watching on Netflix?

9 1/2 weeks. I love Mickey Rourke.

Posted by: XvVvu ()
Date: December 10, 2013 07:17AM

Make a citizens complaint against the officer if you feel as though you were being harassed. Believe it or not but it is a big deal for them if you do so, they are a public servant not god so they just cant go around treating you how they want to.

Date: December 10, 2013 07:47AM

And by the way you all missed the point by a mile, it's not about me. It was the sympathy I had for those people in the minivan and the utter stupidity of the situation that motivated me to make this thread. Something which clearly most people in this thread don't have. I realized that you kind of people are the same kind of people that blow those unpowered lights: careless turds.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh! No we got the point and in reality it is all about you.

What's so stupid about the officer doing his job?

Here's some insight for you that will really frost your balls. There is a very good chance that officer was working overtime in that shopping center. Ya see this time of year a lot of centers hire off duty LEOs to work security to help prevent whiny twerps like you from getting robbed while holiday shopping.

So genius if that is the case that he was working OT, then his job is in that shopping center not directing traffic or working accidents. I hope that thought really pisses you off even more, that he may have been making upwards of 50 to 65 dollars an hour to question you.

So let's say he was not working OT and just on regular duty.

Do you have any clue how long the lights were out prior to your arrival? Do you know that the police were not already coming? Did you bother to hang around to see just how long it took for them to arrive?

How do you know that the lights were out at the intersection and the accident had already occurred at the exact moment the officer was questioning you? You said yourself there was a 10 mins between your stop and your journey through the intersection.

Ya see these are questions you do not have answers for. So at the end of the day it really is all about YOU and the fact that you were questioned by the police.

My guess is that if the officer would have never questioned you, then you would have driven on past that accident and dark intersection and not given it one thought or ever posted a bitch on the Underground.

You say you were so concerned about the people in the minivan, OH those poor people OH the horror, AGAIN I ask you did you bother to stop and offer any assistance? Did you call the police?

Clearly since you won't answer these questions the answer is NO. That accident and the lights out is just your excuse to bitch.

So again at the end of the day IT"S ALL ABOUT YOU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'That I'm very appreciative for, but I'm white and and definitely not thuggish in any way, so I'm kinda left with a sour taste in my mouth here.

Since I am busting your balls, what exactly does thuggish look like? You would not be profiling a certain race of people or class of people would you.

I was not aware that criminals (thugs) looked a certain way. If you want to profile people and put labels on people, why not check into what the profile of most child molesters and sexual deviants look like.

You know the kind of people that hang around in cars at shopping centers and masturbate while looking at women, expose themselves to women or young teenage girls. You may be surprised to find that it's usually young or older professional WHITE males.

Just some stuff to think about next time you want to whine about a cop just doing his job.

Posted by: Bigdog ()
Date: December 13, 2013 08:17AM

XXX said it all very well.

I think the one point that everyone has missed is that if your sitting there watching Netflix any chance anyone else in the shopping center saw you sitting there, thought it was weird and called the cops on you. cops doing his job your acting like a homeless person living out of your car in his patrol area. Get over it, after all there are signs on every metro bus that say "see something say something". You didn't stop at the accident. you didn't call in the broken light or the accident. quit feeling entitled and grow up. If there was no signs of any police or fire units at the accident then it just happened. Sorry I don't think they have figured out how to stop people from having accidents.

Posted by: NOVA Sucks. ()
Date: December 13, 2013 10:34AM

I sympathize with the OP. The rest of you are clearly NOVA douchebag residents with the Police state loving, younger generation hate mongering, my life is empty so I'll hate on some one on a forum, I got an IT/Government job so I'm better than rest of you, I wish i was a Cop so i could "Fuck with people" rhetoric. The Officers behavior was obviously non-courtious, if the OP felt to share the experience on here.

Make a complaint, OP.

Posted by: NOVA Sucks. ()
Date: December 13, 2013 10:39AM

NOVA Sucks. Wrote:
> I sympathize with the OP. The rest of you are
> clearly NOVA douchebag residents with the Police
> state loving, younger generation hate mongering,
> my life is empty so I'll hate on some one on a
> forum, I got an IT/Government job so I'm better
> than rest of you, I wish i was a Cop so i could
> "Fuck with people" rhetoric. The Officers behavior
> was obviously non-courtious, if the OP felt to
> share the experience on here.
>
> Make a complaint, OP.

*uncourteous* - Beat the typical NOVA grammer police responders.

Posted by: qwerqwerqwer ()
Date: December 13, 2013 10:57AM

Innocent Motorist Wrote:
> If cops have enough time to go around shopping
> centers and harass people sitting in their car,
> why don't they have enough time to at least
> monitor unpowered intersections where there's a
> real potential for death or injury?

Because people "hanging around in the shopping center parking lots" is a reason for concern. Although, he should have shown more courtesy.

Posted by: sorry mom ()
Date: December 13, 2013 11:10AM

NOVA Sucks. Wrote:
> I sympathize with the OP. The rest of you are
> clearly NOVA douchebag residents with the Police
> state loving, younger generation hate mongering,
> my life is empty so I'll hate on some one on a
> forum, I got an IT/Government job so I'm better
> than rest of you, I wish i was a Cop so i could
> "Fuck with people" rhetoric. The Officers behavior
> was obviously non-courtious, if the OP felt to
> share the experience on here.
>
> Make a complaint, OP.

And the op's mother chimes in....

Posted by: Bigdog ()
Date: December 14, 2013 09:38AM

I still am unsure of the issue, was it that the cop was doing his/her job by stopping a guy watching a movie in a parking lot. or that there was an accident that no one called or the light out. Not like there is a cop on every block like New York.

Please complain on the cop for doing his job... i would love to hear that. NO they shouldn't write traffic tickets cause its a speed trap. No they shouldn't go thru parking lots cause they will scare customers from business. But they should know when the flow of electricty is out at a trafffic light so they can direct traffic.

There I was in a public parking lot minding my own business watching netflix and charging my phone (cause mom didnt have my pot pie ready and she doesn't want me running up her electric bill). When all of a sudden out of no where a cop picked me out of the entire parking lot and questioned me, in douche bag style ( taught only to cops and teens). No he didnt arrest me, no he didnt cuff me, he just stopped and talked to me. Then after he released me I saw an accident and the cop was no where to be found. Don't they have radar that takes them to where the trouble is?

Posted by: Side Note ()
Date: December 14, 2013 09:47AM

Does anyone in this area know how to handle a 4 way intersection when the lights are out? Holy shit-it really isn't that hard. Yet when the power goes out people start plowing into each other.

Oh and wah wah wah wah my feelings are all butt hurt because a cop talked to me. Wah.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: December 14, 2013 10:50AM

Side Note Wrote:
> Does anyone in this area know how to handle a 4
> way intersection when the lights are out? Holy
> shit-it really isn't that hard. Yet when the
> power goes out people start plowing into each
> other.
>
> Oh and wah wah wah wah my feelings are all butt
> hurt because a cop talked to me. Wah.

All directions should proceed a full speed as normal and treat the intersection as if they had a green light.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: December 14, 2013 10:51AM

Hmmm. I would have said, "hi officer, just sitting here watching a video. I'm going shopping in a second. Have a nice day and fuck off now." Roll up window.

Date: December 14, 2013 11:23AM

Mikeymike Wrote:
> Hmmm. I would have said, "hi officer, just
> sitting here watching a video. I'm going shopping
> in a second. Have a nice day and fuck off now."
> Roll up window.

So if thumbsucker hadn't been diddling himself watching girls in the Victoria's Secret store, the cop would have been free to direct traffic. Tsk tsk

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2013 01:39PM by Ugh the giant caveman.

Posted by: www ()
Date: December 14, 2013 01:53PM

Sounds like WWW...............watching while white

Posted by: illegal f2f ()
Date: December 14, 2013 02:03PM

You were stealing power, you are lucky for not getting arrested.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2013/12/04/electric-car-owner-charged-theft/3866729/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.