HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Westfield High School
Posted by: holly ()
Date: December 10, 2008 07:15PM

I have newly acquired a friend by the name of Tina. She graduated from CenterVille High School. The high school keeps getting bashed in articles posted to this site. They're all being judged strictly based on those events that happened. These three things have happened, two kids set fires in the bathrooms, there was a heroin bust on kids that had graduated from that high school, and some articles even like to add the tech shootings into it too!

It has upset her; and therefore, upset me. Seriously! Let's analyze this statistically. The people involved in those three events,that i described before, are a sample. A sample by its very definition is a small concentration of the population. So, tell me this how small minded and simplistic do someone have to be to base their value judgment on a sample of CenterVille High School. Furthermore, if someone has an issue with those kids that are/were enrolled at the high school,then that someone needs to have the courage(or due to the prejudice, the lack thereof) to address it on a one to one basis with that student.

In conclusion, due to the "viewpoint" Tina and her fellow students hold, a formal apology should be posted to all those involved/insulted!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Westfield High School
Posted by: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacebookwatcher ()
Date: December 10, 2008 07:32PM

Well, apparently, the students of Westfield are tired of.
Check out the newly created Facebook group called 'I am SO tired of Westfield HS getting bashed.'

Posted by: it's_Tina ()
Date: December 10, 2008 07:36PM

some corrections: i haven't graduated from Centreville HS. I am a student at Westfield.

I seriously think it's unjust that people keep bashing WHS like the threads on here. Just because some kids were stupid enough to do some ish like this [the fires/heroin] doesn't mean that the student body as a whole is the same. We can't be judged based on the mistakes of others. If you're ignorant enough to say things like "Westfields students keep making themselves look worse," then you really know nothing about us at all.

We have gone to state in various sports, been awarded numerous times, have brilliant students...really, it's unfair to the rest of us,especially those who are proud to be Bulldogs, to be judeged so cruely and quickly.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: December 10, 2008 07:49PM

holly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
They're all being judged
> strictly based on those events that happened.
> These three things have happened, two kids set
> fires in the bathrooms, there was a heroin bust on
> kids that had graduated from that high school, and
> some articles even like to add the tech shootings
> into it too!

You forgot the Westfield student who shot up the FFX police parking lot and killed two cops after the Westfield VA Tech shooter.

Posted by: ffxresident ()
Date: December 10, 2008 07:52PM

I looked at the Facebook group, and I believe that those students are absolutely right.

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: December 10, 2008 08:07PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 09:17PM by Awakened.

Posted by: you ()
Date: December 10, 2008 08:08PM

Danielle, stop spamming this board

Posted by: you ()
Date: December 10, 2008 08:46PM

Posted by: bex ()
Date: December 11, 2008 10:43AM

Lurker. Wrote:
> holly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> They're all being judged
> > strictly based on those events that happened.
> > These three things have happened, two kids set
> > fires in the bathrooms, there was a heroin bust
> on
> > kids that had graduated from that high school,
> and
> > some articles even like to add the tech
> shootings
> > into it too!
>
> You forgot the Westfield student who shot up the
> FFX police parking lot and killed two cops after
> the Westfield VA Tech shooter.

the ffx police shooting (spring of '06 i think) was before the tech shooting (april '07).

i'm a westfield grad and i'm scared shitless that people are going to start turning me down for internships and jobs just because i graduated from there. westfield now has such a bad reputation now, and people are trying to put everyone into this stereotype.
westfield the new south lakes? i think so.
damnit.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 10:45AM

Where is that troll spray attachement when you need it?

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:10AM

holly Wrote:
> I have newly acquired a friend by the name of
> Tina. She graduated from CenterVille High School.
> The high school keeps getting bashed in articles
> posted to this site. They're all being judged
> strictly based on those events that happened.
> These three things have happened, two kids set
> fires in the bathrooms, there was a heroin bust on
> kids that had graduated from that high school, and
> some articles even like to add the tech shootings
> into it too!
>
> It has upset her; and therefore, upset me.
> Seriously! Let's analyze this statistically. The
> people involved in those three events,that i
> described before, are a sample. A sample by its
> very definition is a small concentration of the
> population. So, tell me this how small minded and
> simplistic do someone have to be to base their
> value judgment on a sample of CenterVille High
> School. Furthermore, if someone has an issue with
> those kids that are/were enrolled at the high
> school,then that someone needs to have the
> courage(or due to the prejudice, the lack thereof)
> to address it on a one to one basis with that
> student.
>
> In conclusion, due to the "viewpoint" Tina and her
> fellow students hold, a formal apology should be
> posted to all those involved/insulted!!

Absolutely not. The problem may not be the school itself but perhaps the school district. Discussion need to be on going. Guns, heroin, cheating, high drop out rates, stealing, and heavy drinking, have all been linked to Westfields' White kids of professional parents. What the hell is going on, parents of Westfields students?

Herroin for God's sake! That is hard core. What is the problem in the neighborhood that causes kids that have a clean home and parents with money to turn to heroin?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:17AM

I don't have kids, but if I did, I would not send them to Westfield. I've heard too many horror stories about it.
Attachments:
bawwww.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:27AM

FUNdamental Wrote:
>> What is the problem in the neighborhood that causes kids that have a clean home and parents with money to turn to heroin?

You just don't understand the need to relax dude, and like Centreville has like really awesome heroin man.

Posted by: Say Wha...? ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:34AM

Um, Bex. I believe having that chicken wing restaurant job on your resume would hurt more than putting Westfields on it. Besides, who the heck puts their high school on their resume?

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: December 11, 2008 12:17PM

Say Wha...? Wrote:
> Um, Bex. I believe having that chicken wing
> restaurant job on your resume would hurt more than
> putting Westfields on it. Besides, who the heck
> puts their high school on their resume?

The right fast food experience can really jazz up any resume though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9dBiw7xfVU

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:24PM

"Um, Bex. I believe having that chicken wing restaurant job on your resume would hurt more than putting Westfields on it. Besides, who the heck puts their high school on their resume?"

Not to mention the baseball bat up the poopshoot fetish......

Posted by: actually tina ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:34PM

Actually, Tina, if the objective is to work for the public good, nothing succeeds with teenagers like peer pressure. You know, the kind of peer pressure that gets kids pissed off enough to show others that they are wrong in their statements. Not sure I find that so troubling here.

Posted by: pantheon ()
Date: December 11, 2008 03:49PM

LOL At least when South Lakes had a bad name it was because of something popular in pop culture (being "ghetto")... Westfield just looks like white trash, new money brats. I would hire a South Lakes grad over a Westfield grad any day. And thats saying something... i went to Herndon.

Posted by: Cougar ()
Date: December 11, 2008 04:36PM

The only thing bad you hear about South Lakes is what people write in forums on the internet. In contrast Westfield's is featured on the news every couple of months.

Isn't it interesting how all these parents didn't want their kids to go to South Lakes and now we learn that all the redistricting schools have more problems than South Lakes.

Wait until they bust the drug rings at Oakton, same deal.

Posted by: katie ()
Date: December 11, 2008 05:09PM

STOP BASHING WESTFIELD HIGH SCHOOL. It is a great school and I am a senior there. First off, it's more than the "WHITE KIDS" as some of you think, and I am sick of people stereyotyping student based on where they go. I am a straigh A student and think that Westfield is a great school. And screw the person who said that they wouldn't hire a WHS Student. FIrst off, that's illegal and secong off, get a life. The mistakes a select few make does not mean the whole school is bad.

Posted by: Mary ()
Date: December 11, 2008 05:10PM

FYI, the parents complaining about the redistricting were parents of middle and elementary schoo students. Not the people who currently attend WHS.

Posted by: billy ()
Date: December 11, 2008 05:20PM

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT AT WESTFIELD HIGH SCHOOL

Posted by: Liz ()
Date: December 11, 2008 05:57PM

Mary Wrote:
> FYI, the parents complaining about the
> redistricting were parents of middle and
> elementary schoo students. Not the people who
> currently attend WHS.

Not really so.

Posted by: jenn ()
Date: December 11, 2008 07:11PM

do you think westfield kids are the only ones drinking and doing drugs? nope..they're doing them at the same parties the chantilly, centreville, and oakton kids are.

westfield is a great school and you would realize that if you actually looked at our accomplishments instead of "what you see on the news every few months"...GET A LIFE

Posted by: bulldogs101 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 07:12PM

um okay every single one of you who has said any judgmental and ignorant thing abotu westfield high school, GET A LIFE. you obviously have not been to parties hosted by students who centreville, chantilly, or oakton? the same things go on with all teenagers in fairfax county, not just us. and with the largest high school in the state, you are BOUND to have a few bad apples. but clearly you are all to jealous to also take into consideration that we have won two football state championchips in the eight years of being open, and just this year went to states for field hockey, volleyball, golf, and track! and that was just the fall sports! i dont even have to mention that our theater department is going to be on ABC on dec. 15..becuase i'm sure most of you already know, since all you do is sit online trying to find bad things to say about westfield. and OBVIOUSLY we also have MANY students with extremely good grades, thats a given. so untill you have personally met EVERY SINGLE STUDENT who attends westfield, stop being so judgemental about the school. YOU HATE US CAUSE YOU AINT US.

Posted by: wildcat202 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 09:45PM

theres a line between pride and arrogance, and bulldogs101, you've crossed it.

i dont give a rat's a$$ about your football team. seeing as the type of kids they are (in the other thread) i dont have much respect for them. go shove it

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 11, 2008 09:45PM

jenn Wrote:
> do you think westfield kids are the only ones
> drinking and doing drugs? nope..they're doing them
> at the same parties the chantilly, centreville,
> and oakton kids are.
>
> westfield is a great school and you would realize
> that if you actually looked at our accomplishments
> instead of "what you see on the news every few
> months"...GET A LIFE

Yep but the westfield kids are the only ones getting caught. Thus, the Westfield kids are less intelligent.

And thus, I would not hire a westfield kid.

Posted by: reality check ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:22PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> jenn Wrote:
> -----
> > do you think westfield kids are the only ones
> > drinking and doing drugs? nope..they're doing
> them
> > at the same parties the chantilly, centreville,
> > and oakton kids are.
> >
> > westfield is a great school and you would
> realize
> > that if you actually looked at our
> accomplishments
> > instead of "what you see on the news every few
> > months"...GET A LIFE
>
>
> Yep but the westfield kids are the only ones
> getting caught. Thus, the Westfield kids are less
> intelligent.
>
> And thus, I would not hire a westfield kid.

That, my friend, is called discrimination.
so, if you had three graduates one from Chantilly HS, one from Oakton HS, and one from Westfield, all roughly with the same applications, if they had all be caught with some sort of drugs, you would still pick the Chantilly or Oakton kid over the Westfield kid purely based on the fact that you have recently seen many WHS kids getting caught?

Have you considered that because one of the most shocking (by that I mean, totally unexpected) tragedies in U.S. history may factor into why Westfield is continuously thrust into the spotlight for all of its negative aspects? Before the tech shootings, WHS was considered (and, in my opinion, still is considered) to be one of the best high schools in Fairfax County because of its fantastic athletics, performing arts, academics, etc. Now, it has been degraded since the tech shootings are associated with Westfield, and anything that is negative and is associated with Westfield seems to automatically be blown up into the the local, if not national, media spotlight. However, Westfield is still a remarkable school, and it saddens me that some people aren't able to look past isolated events that occur with messed up individual graduates and students--the graduates within the heroin bust had many emotional difficulties with friends and family, and the two shootings were due to graduates who had mental defects. If any sort of event that was historic had been associated with any other high school in Fairfax County, I am sure it would currently be receiving the same negative attention WHS is because, really, the media is just waiting to see what will happen next in these types of situations, and generally the stories about negative events catch more attention.

Date: December 12, 2008 10:12AM

katie Wrote:
> And
> screw the person who said that they wouldn't hire
> a WHS Student. FIrst off, that's illegal

No it is not. However, you present a fine example of a Westfield education-arrogant while being factually wrong.

Posted by: everyone does it? ()
Date: December 12, 2008 11:05AM

So when I hear WHS and other Fx HS kids say kids at other area high schools party and do drugs perhaps they clarify; parents aren't going to be shocked by kids smoking weed at parties and probably not even doing coke, acid, x and whatever this new c-something designer drug is. They certainly are going to be shocked by the distribution and use of HEROIN which is about as hard-core as drug use gets. So if there is significant distribution and use of HEROIN at other area high schools it almost certainly will become well known in the future, junkies have a way of being indiscrete in their abuse of this drug. Sadly, if that happens it will probably hurt WHS reputation more since it will still be perceived, rightly or wrongly, as the school where it all started.

I'm not posting this to bash WHS, I don't have a dog in this one. I'm just pointing out the weakness of the "everyone does it" argument your making. Your absolutely right that it is unfair that the heroin abuse of less than 1/2 of 1% of current and/or former student population at WHS is ruining the reputation for everyone but unfortunately that's the way it goes.

I wouldn't pay much heed to the "I'd never hire a Westfield grad" rhetoric, if a future employer pays any attention to an applicants HS he or she is probably a fast-food manager.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: December 12, 2008 02:47PM

Is there a high school in Fairfax that *hasn't* been bashed on this board?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 12, 2008 03:09PM

I've never seen anybody rank on Hayfield. But those little bitches probably did SOMETHING to deserve it, so we'll get to them soon enough.

Date: December 12, 2008 03:12PM

At least Westfield isn't full of gang members like Herndon.
(let the flames begin)

Date: December 12, 2008 04:00PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I've never seen anybody rank on Hayfield.

Gayfield

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 12, 2008 10:17PM

reality check Wrote:
> KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> -----
> > jenn Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > do you think westfield kids are the only ones
> > > drinking and doing drugs? nope..they're doing
> > them
> > > at the same parties the chantilly,
> centreville,
> > > and oakton kids are.
> > >
> > > westfield is a great school and you would
> > realize
> > > that if you actually looked at our
> > accomplishments
> > > instead of "what you see on the news every
> few
> > > months"...GET A LIFE
> >
> >
> > Yep but the westfield kids are the only ones
> > getting caught. Thus, the Westfield kids are
> less
> > intelligent.
> >
> > And thus, I would not hire a westfield kid.
>
>
> That, my friend, is called discrimination.
> so, if you had three graduates one from Chantilly
> HS, one from Oakton HS, and one from Westfield,
> all roughly with the same applications, if they
> had all be caught with some sort of drugs, you
> would still pick the Chantilly or Oakton kid over
> the Westfield kid purely based on the fact that
> you have recently seen many WHS kids getting
> caught?
>
> Have you considered that because one of the most
> shocking (by that I mean, totally unexpected)
> tragedies in U.S. history may factor into why
> Westfield is continuously thrust into the
> spotlight for all of its negative aspects? Before
> the tech shootings, WHS was considered (and, in my
> opinion, still is considered) to be one of the
> best high schools in Fairfax County because of its
> fantastic athletics, performing arts, academics,
> etc. Now, it has been degraded since the tech
> shootings are associated with Westfield, and
> anything that is negative and is associated with
> Westfield seems to automatically be blown up into
> the the local, if not national, media spotlight.
> However, Westfield is still a remarkable school,
> and it saddens me that some people aren't able to
> look past isolated events that occur with messed
> up individual graduates and students--the
> graduates within the heroin bust had many
> emotional difficulties with friends and family,
> and the two shootings were due to graduates who
> had mental defects. If any sort of event that was
> historic had been associated with any other high
> school in Fairfax County, I am sure it would
> currently be receiving the same negative attention
> WHS is because, really, the media is just waiting
> to see what will happen next in these types of
> situations, and generally the stories about
> negative events catch more attention.

According to probability, the more people you have, the more likely you are to get good (and bad) people. Why is westfield so good at sports? THey have more people with good abilities to choose from. Why does westfield have so many murderers? Because there are more fucked up people there.

And since there are so many f'ed up people there, I would not hire a Westfield graduate.

Posted by: wait, what? ()
Date: December 12, 2008 11:34PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:

> According to probability, the more people you
> have, the more likely you are to get good (and
> bad) people. Why is westfield so good at sports?
> THey have more people with good abilities to
> choose from. Why does westfield have so many
> murderers? Because there are more fucked up people
> there.
>
> And since there are so many f'ed up people there,
> I would not hire a Westfield graduate.

Westfield doesn't have that many more students now than it has in previous years, in part of the redistricting last year.
The current enrollment numbers are up for all FCPS schools for this year; (go to the Membership tab on any school profile) they state:

Westfield HS -- 2,925

Oakton HS -- 2,347

Chantilly HS -- 2,766

Langley HS -- 2,085

Herndon HS -- 2,175

South Lakes HS -- 1,633

Still the largest school, but not by as many.

Date: December 13, 2008 04:47PM

It's smaller this year

Posted by: jenn ()
Date: December 13, 2008 06:00PM

"keep on truckin"? you wouldn't hire a westfield kid because 99% of the graduates from there wouldn't apply for a job where you work; assuming your name is related to your occupation. truck driver...classy.

Posted by: mike ()
Date: December 14, 2008 02:35PM

Now dont forget the adolecent who shot the Police Station. Also the kid who shot himself after leaving Westfield in the year 06 to 07.

Posted by: westfield grad ()
Date: December 14, 2008 02:39PM

there are also a lot of gang members at Westfields. There have been instances where people who dont even go there who walked in with weapons such as knives and a black jack.

Posted by: Fed Up Wesfield Parent ()
Date: December 14, 2008 02:46PM

It seems every weekend I catch my son on drugs or under the influence of alchohal. I asked all of his friends parents if they are having problems with their children doing drugs and all of their children are doing the same things. My question is does anybody at Westfield not do drugs.

Posted by: ha ()
Date: December 14, 2008 07:05PM

yeah, but they dont have any friends

Posted by: westfield party goer ()
Date: December 14, 2008 07:43PM

true that if you go to westfield and dont do drugs you dont have friends because i go to Westfield and I honestly dont know annybody that hasnt gotten drunk or smoked weed at least 5 timeseveryone at Westfield is rockin the ganja... or heroin... or cocaine...or meth amphetamine..... the list goes on and on

Posted by: ha ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:40PM

i think the parents on the site just forogt about their high school years and are being hypocrites....or were huge losers in high school and this web site is their way of getting revenge on never being invited to a party in high school, so they bash all the kids that are today....theres drugs at every high school. westfield kids are just rich enough to buy them

Posted by: ANGRY WESTFIELD STUDENT ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:52PM

Sure we have are heroin problems and the serial killers. Also we cant forget the kids who set the school on fire two times and then there is the drug dealers who hang out in upstairs C hall, also I forget about all of the alchohal abuse. And a new kid gets hit with food at lunch repeatedly everyday. Oh wait and all of those crazy nazi kids. But the real problem is all of the gangs that attend the school. In my math class a latino kid pulled out a bowie knife and showed it to his friend while the teacher was grading papers. I was scared when that happened and there are too many gangs there we have the Boulders and the MS-13 also a few bloods who moved from Landover go to Westfield. Something must be done, but I doubt security will do anything because they are always hanging around the weight room watching kids lift weights. I think that is why nobody gets caught with anything there

Posted by: Seahawk ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:56PM

I'm glad the redistricting has me going to South Lakes. None of that type of stuff happens in our classes.

Posted by: Fed Up Student ()
Date: December 14, 2008 09:56PM

Some people think diversity in school is good. Not me. Im tired of the jews, spicks, wops, gooks, nips, blacks, towel heads, sand niggers, blacks, and lets not forget those god damn Somoians. Westfield is overflowing with them and they should be put in seperate schools

Posted by: SE ()
Date: December 14, 2008 10:25PM

Say Wha...? Wrote:
Besides, who the heck
> puts their high school on their resume?

THANK YOU! LOL. I was going to say the same thing!

Date: December 14, 2008 11:58PM

ANGRY WESTFIELD STUDENT Wrote:
> Sure we have are heroin problems and the serial
> killers. Also we cant forget the kids who set the
> school on fire two times and then there is the
> drug dealers who hang out in upstairs C hall, also
> I forget about all of the alchohal abuse. And a
> new kid gets hit with food at lunch repeatedly
> everyday. Oh wait and all of those crazy nazi
> kids. But the real problem is all of the gangs
> that attend the school. In my math class a latino
> kid pulled out a bowie knife and showed it to his
> friend while the teacher was grading papers. I was
> scared when that happened and there are too many
> gangs there we have the Boulders and the MS-13
> also a few bloods who moved from Landover go to
> Westfield. Something must be done, but I doubt
> security will do anything because they are always
> hanging around the weight room watching kids lift
> weights. I think that is why nobody gets caught
> with anything there

isn't the "Boulders" some stupid little wannabe gangsta rap group formed by a buncha preppy junior kiddies?? "Boulder Squad", right?

Posted by: student ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:25AM

Now we cant forget Mr. Foot. The angry gym teacher who was caught with a gun in his car.

Posted by: student ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:27AM

they got rid of him though

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 15, 2008 02:36AM

Awakened Wrote:
> ANGRY WESTFIELD STUDENT Wrote:
> -----
> > Sure we have are heroin problems and the serial
> > killers. Also we cant forget the kids who set
> the
> > school on fire two times and then there is the
> > drug dealers who hang out in upstairs C hall,
> also
> > I forget about all of the alchohal abuse. And a
> > new kid gets hit with food at lunch repeatedly
> > everyday. Oh wait and all of those crazy nazi
> > kids. But the real problem is all of the gangs
> > that attend the school. In my math class a
> latino
> > kid pulled out a bowie knife and showed it to
> his
> > friend while the teacher was grading papers. I
> was
> > scared when that happened and there are too
> many
> > gangs there we have the Boulders and the MS-13
> > also a few bloods who moved from Landover go to
> > Westfield. Something must be done, but I doubt
> > security will do anything because they are
> always
> > hanging around the weight room watching kids
> lift
> > weights. I think that is why nobody gets caught
> > with anything there
>
> isn't the "Boulders" some stupid little wannabe
> gangsta rap group formed by a buncha preppy junior
> kiddies?? "Boulder Squad", right?

Awakened, stop bringing up all this reality bullshit. It scares the newbie parents.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:44AM

Bob Wrote:
> Awakened, stop bringing up all this reality
> bullshit. It scares the newbie parents.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=31700188675
----------------------------------
"Bashful Science/Boulder Squad"

"Bashful Science x Boulder Squad = BS²
only spot to get updates and shit !!
for your health, listen to the songs below, and leave some feedback on the wall. any form of love's appreciated..
for the health of everyone you know, after you listen to the songs below, tell someone about us. any form of communication's appreciated..
knowledge:
BS² : rocks :: fans : show love on the wall"
----------------------------------
followed by a bunch of zshare links to noob-ish rap songs up for download.

Posted by: HEH ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:32PM

boulders isnt a gang....you idiots are making yourself seem dumber and dumber with every accusation you say against wetsfield....seriously get your facts straight, and dont hate on them just because when you were in high school kids like that would kick your ass cause you were a giant DOUCHE.

Date: December 15, 2008 04:42PM

Fed Up Wesfield Parent Wrote:
> It seems every weekend I catch my son on drugs or
> under the influence of alchohal. I asked all of
> his friends parents if they are having problems
> with their children doing drugs and all of their
> children are doing the same things. My question is
> does anybody at Westfield not do drugs.

I hope you didn't ask them in writing because your written communication skills are horrid.

Posted by: hey you ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:43PM

the ones who glorify ghetto culture and rank their peers based on physical ability are the real douches.

especially those that put on some pathetic show of "rapping", only to try to compensate for their lack of intelligence and academic determination, leading to financial, social, and maturity failure later in life.

you're going to respond by saying "SHUTUP NERD HAHAHA FAGGOT", because you can't think of anything constructive or legitimate to say in reply. you will resort to homophobic insults and cliche stereotypes brought on by a sense of anti-intellectualism.

long story short, you're a f*cking idiot.

Date: December 15, 2008 04:45PM

^ the above response was directed at "HEH", who finished off his statement by calling the OP a "giant DOUCHE".

Date: December 15, 2008 04:53PM

Attachments:
WestfieldHIGH.jpg

Date: December 15, 2008 04:57PM

just because someone has a talent like rapping means they're not intelligent? how can you make such a stupid assumption? really, you are just showing how ignorant you are....they're 16 and 17 year olds who are doing this because they're good at it, not 20 somethings who are doing it because they're too lazy to get a real job.

and glorify ghetto culture? so if theres a girl their age who likes to sing country, is she glorifying "country culture" because she likes to sing? does that mean she is lacking intelligence and determination? will she be a failure later in life BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOBBY AND A TALENT?

long story short, you're a FUCKIGN idiot, as well as a nerd/faggot.

Date: December 15, 2008 04:58PM

and TheMeeper, you have WAY too much fucking time on your hands. get a life or a job, seriously. you're pathetic.

Posted by: Wahhhh ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:59PM

Based on the above website, I guess I am not surprised that the WHS mascot is a urine sample:
Attachments:
n1216552007_8159.jpg

Date: December 15, 2008 05:00PM

HEH Wrote:
>>> and TheMeeper, you have WAY too much fucking time on your hands. get a life or a job, seriously. you're pathetic.

You live at home with your mom.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:02PM

LOLOL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2008 05:06PM by Awakened.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:07PM

HEH Wrote:
> just because someone has a talent like rapping
> means they're not intelligent? how can you make
> such a stupid assumption? really, you are just
> showing how ignorant you are....they're 16 and 17
> year olds who are doing this because they're good
> at it, not 20 somethings who are doing it because
> they're too lazy to get a real job.
>
>
> and glorify ghetto culture? so if theres a girl
> their age who likes to sing country, is she
> glorifying "country culture" because she likes to
> sing? does that mean she is lacking intelligence
> and determination? will she be a failure later in
> life BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOBBY AND A TALENT?
>
>
> long story short, you're a FUCKIGN idiot, as well
> as a nerd/faggot.

well i was connecting it to your glorifying of violence, as stated by "THEY'D BEEAT YOUR ASS". you spelled the verb form of the F-word wrong.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:07PM

yeah i do actually, cause i'm 17....and i go to westfield....and i dont live on the streets, shocker for most of you, i know.

and oh. i just meant kids in general, not them.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:12PM

HEH Wrote:
> yeah i do actually, cause i'm 17....and i go to
> westfield....and i dont live on the streets,
> shocker for most of you, i know.
>
> and oh. i just meant kids in general, not them.

But see, you're using it as a diss against me, hence you're glorifying it. If you think so highly of domestic/gang violence, why don't you try it in the real world. lets see where you end up.

all evidence points to an inability to think abstractly.

Date: December 15, 2008 05:13PM

once you grow up (if you grow up), you'll understand that being stronger and/or bigger than other people does not mean you are superior, by any means. shouldn't you be studying right now?

Date: December 24, 2008 11:53AM

jenn Wrote:
> "keep on truckin"? you wouldn't hire a westfield
> kid because 99% of the graduates from there
> wouldn't apply for a job where you work; assuming
> your name is related to your occupation. truck
> driver...classy.

He's an FCPS tech guy actually.

Posted by: bnye ()
Date: December 29, 2008 04:23PM

wildcats101 is just mad because he goes to a school that sucks at sports, we beat you in every sport everytime, go shove it

Posted by: Cassie ()
Date: October 21, 2018 12:44AM

This is the most accurate description I can give you guys since it's 2018. Overall Westfield is an okay school since they have AP classes and honor rolls, but the teachers aren't that great. There is a major vaping problem. Everytime I'm in the bathroom, someone's vaping in those stalls. In 2015 a freshman girl committed suicide and one football player committed suicide from steroid abuse. In 2017 a girl pepper sprayed another girl because she didn't want to get her ass beat. 2018 a girl smoked a cigarette and threw it in the girls' bathroom trash can causing a fire. We all evacuated for 2 hours. In 2018 a girl passed out in the bathroom from drinking too much lean. That pretty much sums it up. Don't bring your child to this school. take it from a student who's been here for 4 years.

Posted by: yedjb ()
Date: October 21, 2018 01:06AM

Wow. A high school with over 2500 students and some of them do stupid stuff every now and then. Shocking. Why are you reviving a 10-year old thread? Guess what? Vaping is a fad right now and it's going on at every school in FCPS. Heck I know some "good" schools in FCPS where kids are vaping in the classroom not a bathroom. Also your suicide stories are not even true. Ah, the bathroom fire incident. I heard about that. At least you didn't have a bunch nerds start a blaze in the chem lab. That happened at another W school. You must not have any friends or family from other FCPS schools if you think it's so bad only at your school. You got it good so suck it up and don't expect everything to always be perfect. The real world is not that way.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.