HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
House of Lion
Posted by: SweetNiblets ()
Date: December 06, 2008 05:38PM

I recently saw something very disturbing about House of Lion, the one in Fairfax, corner of Main Street and Jermantown rd.
A technician from a dealership nearby went to House of Lion and order a General Tso's chicken to go. He went back to the dealership to eat his lunch and when he was about to finish his food he found a BAND AID!!!!!
The technician went back to House of Lion to talk to the manager and when he pull out the band aid to show her the chef ran to him, snatch the band aid out of his hand put it inside his mouth and ran back to the kitchen....
Now I want to know how in the world this restaurant has a 0 on their sanitary inspection...
So this is my advice to all of you readers... DO NOT EAT AT HOUSE OF LION!!!!! That place is disgusting!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House of Lion
Posted by: dono ()
Date: December 06, 2008 08:03PM

Hey, it happens but the chief chowing on the proof is priceless.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.