HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ENOUGH WITH THE NEW TAXES WE VOTE NO
Posted by: Tax Payer ()
Date: November 09, 2013 03:15PM

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MY TAXES GOING UP EVERY SINGLE YEAR. WE NEED T0 RECALL THE BOS. DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE THAT WE WANT LOWER TAXES? DO THEY WATCH THE NEWS? LAST YEAR WE VOTED FOR ROMNEY BECAUSE WE WANTED LOWER TAXES. AND THIS YEAR WE VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICANS FOR LOWER TAXES AGAIN. BUT SOME HOW THE board of supervisors fairfax county OF Fairfax thinks they can raise our house taxes when ever they want. We didn't vote NO for all new school board issues and new taxes. I am not sure what we can do to re call. I might be have to sell my house my father give to me as a gift because I might not be able to pay the taxes is way to high. We need LOWER TAXES if not I will need to move out of this shit hole, and move to a county where ILLEGALS Are NOT allowed to vote.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ENOUGH WITH THE NEW TAXES WE VOTE NO
Posted by: Tom_Mason ()
Date: November 09, 2013 04:35PM

Sorry guy, recalling elected officials isn't an option in the Commonwealth. I'm with you on removing all the spendthrift supervisors from the BOS. However, the reason they keep getting reelected is because a lot of voters are happy to shell out tax money to fund their demands for boutique school programs and an exhorbitant level of public services. In fact, earlier this week, the voters rubberstamped another $250 MM school bond by 70 - 30%. So, you might want to consider selling that house because that's what I'm doing once home prices rise a bit more.

Posted by: I Don't Get It ()
Date: November 09, 2013 04:43PM

So, if I understand you correctly, your housing expenses consist solely of your tax bill - no mortgage. Your tax bill is presumably several hundred dollars a month. You can't rent an efficiency in Woodbridge for that. What are you complaining about?

Posted by: sharonista ()
Date: November 09, 2013 04:55PM

I give out free stuff I keep my job. Simple as that.

Posted by: GrammerNAZI ()
Date: November 09, 2013 09:04PM

My head hurts from reading the horrible engrish on this post.
The amount of double negatives and bad prose reflect the intelligence of the typical GOP voter.

Posted by: I See Assholes! ()
Date: November 09, 2013 09:33PM

Losers are probaby upset that they have to put gas in the car too. Say it with me...ASSHOLES!!!

Posted by: pedro Jesus ()
Date: November 09, 2013 10:08PM

Fuck you!! I need the WIC, SNAP programs so I cam feed my 5 children and force you to speak spanish!!! Fuck off White man!! Work harder, I vote Democrat!!

Posted by: Viva Fairfax!!! ()
Date: November 09, 2013 10:09PM

I See Assholes! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Losers are probaby upset that they have to put gas
> in the car too. Say it with me...ASSHOLES!!!

Work harder..ASSHOLES.

Posted by: Don't You Know? ()
Date: November 10, 2013 12:27AM

The upper crust rich fucks thrive on tax increases. And the upper crust ones in the governments do as well.
A good example is Ronald & Nancy Reagan. (Dead Republican president from back in the '80's for those to young to know) Those two pushed thru massive tax inventiveness such as taxing all interest bearing accounts (such as a savings account) and more.
And he has been being appraised for such an UnConstitutional act ever since.
They pat themselves and their coherts in criminal UnConstitutional ways like this these days.
If you study the history of our government since the Constitution and Bill of Rights was first written forward, it is just plain twisted upside down since its inception.
Way back when if a politician started even hinting around about tax creation or increases, they faced the good possibility of being shot dead for being an anti-patriot to the country.
Just goes to show everyone just how thwarted our government has become. I say it is fascism. No less than borderline fascism.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.