HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Donate Stuffed Animals*UPDATE*
Posted by: shoeshine girl ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:12PM

YEA!!! Time to get rid of them finally!!!

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20131108/NEWS/131109190/0/fairfaxTimes&template=fairfaxTimes

Fairfax High School students hold stuffed toy drive

Holiday spirit is already in full force at Fairfax High School, where students are holding a stuffed toy drive to help local children.

County residents are asked to donate new or gently used stuffed animals to the drive, which continues through Nov. 15.

The toys will be donated to local fire and police departments to comfort children who have gone through traumatic situations such as a house fire or car accident. The stuffed animals will be kept on hand in police and fire department vehicles for emergencies.

The drive is sponsored by Fairfax High School’s DECA club, which supports students interested in marketing and entrepreneurship.

Donations can be dropped off at the front offices of Fairfax High School, Lanier Middle School or Daniels Run Elementary School.
Annandale Marching Band takes first place

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Donate Stuffed Animals*UPDATE*
Posted by: Beanie Bonanza ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:19PM

Geez. They may be sorry that they started this one. I could cover about every county fire and police vehicle just with what I still have stored from my kids alone. If this gets around too much, they'll have stuffed animals coming out of their butts.

Posted by: Fubar ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:31PM

C'mon people the poor little nigger children of Fairfax need your help.Donate some stuffed monkey's it's for a good cause.

Posted by: donor ()
Date: November 09, 2013 03:00PM

The nerve of these fucking people. I'm making my donation tonight when I write my real estate tax check.

Even the private sector is looking for suckers. I got a solicitation the other day from Inova Health System asking for a donation. A fucking multi-billion dollar corporation that would take every fucking dime you've ever made and ever will make if you owed them for a medical bill! Fuck them.

But I guess there are idiots out there that send them money, that's why they send that shit out.

Posted by: shoeshine girl ()
Date: November 09, 2013 07:23PM

WOW 'donor'...just trying to help out those of us who have bags of 'stuffies' in our attics/garages that our kids swore they would want...and THEY DON'T!!! Donate to DECA for a good cause, make some space, or don't...your choice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.