HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Had cataract surgery in Northern Virginia
Posted by: Blind Lemon Jefferson ()
Date: October 17, 2013 08:52PM

Well the retinal doc says I should get my cataracts out. My night vision is shit. I worry about hitting one of them pesky jaywalking pedestrians out and about these days at night. Anyone had good experience with a local cataract surgeon?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Had cataract surgery in Northern Virginia
Posted by: Buck ()
Date: October 17, 2013 09:15PM

My doctor (Patnaik) has an office in Tysons and Fairfax. Top-notch.

Posted by: NiggaPlz ()
Date: October 17, 2013 09:15PM

Nigga you need to learn the terminology if you are gonna ask serious questions.

You are seeking an ophthalmologist to do ocular surgery. Not a cataract surgeon.

Posted by: FVD4U ()
Date: October 17, 2013 09:54PM

Stay the fuck out of Loudoun Ambulatory Surgery Center. Damn place is like a cattle chute. They'll shove you out the door before you're even ready to leave to make room for the next paying sucker...I mean patient.

Source: A current employee & previous experience.

Posted by: Eye See You ()
Date: October 18, 2013 04:56PM

Blind Lemon Jefferson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone had good experience with a local cataract
> surgeon?

Arnold Oshinsky at Falls Church Medical Center - he teaches cataract surgery to other doctors and performs them for his own patients. Google him for more info.

Northern Virginia Surgery Center
Posted by: Chris123 ()
Date: March 07, 2014 10:43PM

Stay AWAY from the NORTHERN VIRGINIA SURGERY CENTER! I have been an employee of this center since the day it opened. Today was the icing on the cake. Sheree Lopez the Administrator whom we all despise and whom will stab the employees and patients in the back without thinking, was bad mouthing a wonderful physician. She then started using racial slurs with one of her close friends and started to truly let her colors show. Patients heard her conversation as well as fellow employees. Everyone is afraid to lose their jobs there and they through you away quicker then you arrive. These poor patients get treated like trash and if you are of color, another race, bi/lesbian/gay/transgender as a patient, you will have everyone in the staff talk about you and laugh about you. I have witnessed the staff take pictures of patients while they are under anesthesia of the patients private areas. If you have a tattoo in a interesting place or you have too much hair in your private areas, these sick folks will snap pictures of you and will share amongst the staff. I was shocked to see that Sheree Lopez is a ring leader and after she talked horribly about these patients and staff I was disgusted even more of my place of work. I truly hope that if your doctor is scheduling your surgery at the Northern Virginia Surgical Center, you think twice. You will get vicious women talk about you, laugh about you, and then cause drama all day long at the expense of the patients.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.