HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mclean traffic accident midnight. 123
Posted by: somechick ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:17AM

Was getting ready for bed with my window open when I heard the crash. I couldn't see out of my window but could hear police arguing when they arrived. Looked like a 16 wheeler plowed into. 1 or 2 cars at great falls and 123. I'm too lazy to go investigate. Can't find anything online.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mclean traffic accident midnight. 123
Posted by: derp ()
Date: October 14, 2013 11:53AM

I was passing through that intersection and saw the aftermath. I didn't see a 16-wheeler, but saw a Ford Explorer with minor damage facing the opposing direction on north bound 123 and a Mercedes that took a huge beating, sittin in the intersection. North bound 123 was blocked off due to the accident and it was pretty bad.

Posted by: area dude ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:53PM

Probably douchebags talking on their phones while driving. It surely wasn't weather related.

Posted by: somechick ()
Date: October 14, 2013 08:46PM

I'm pretty sure it was all cleared out by 1am so that was probably another accident you saw. Probably a drunkard headed to McLean pub.

Posted by: hey now ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:16PM

woah woah woah, don't be hating on mclean pub... yes i know it's seedy as shit but that's what is so great about it. plus you can still smoke inside the bar.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.