HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Capitol Hill Police Kill Unarmed Mother (cover up)
Posted by: With You Native ()
Date: October 08, 2013 06:57AM

Hey Native 1959, Michael Savage on the SAVAGE NATION the #1 rated talk show after 8pm is saying exactly what you said a few days ago. Don't let these folks who are under Obama's spell get to you. Savage wants the officers brought to justice. You are so right to be vocal about this. As Savage said what is next? He spent almost the whole show defeating arguments like the foolish posters that have tried to slam you. It is unreal the lies these liberals will believe. I pray to God these Obama worshiping idiots wake up before the small circle of America hating imposters and thieves steal America out from under their noses. Please tell me one group of Americans Obama is not trying to destroy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Prove It ()
Date: October 08, 2013 09:38AM

The floor is yours...if we're under such a spell, PROVIDE SOME FUCKING DETAILS.

You guys claim foul play but you can't provide one logical point that holds any water. I don't give a fuck about what Obama says, I saw a video of a woman using her vehicle as a weapon. Just like in many cases in the past and many more to come, she was shot and killed to avoid any potential collateral damage. The use of force is currently under review.

How could this have been a conspiracy when it was an event that materialized out of thin air? Did Obama tell the Capitol Police: "If a woman drives her Infiniti up to the gates of my house, make sure you shoot her whether she deserves it or not"???

Please, enlighten us. Or reply with some non-committal bullshit claiming that we're just wrong or "drinking the kool aid" with all of our "logic" and "video proof". Use your words you fucking morons, tell me how I'm being tricked.

Posted by: the kid ()
Date: October 08, 2013 09:46AM

She endangered the hell out of that child too. What points did Savage have on his radio show? Or was he just using it as a platform for his agenda against Obama (That's clearly the case but I just want to see if you guys can come up with anything that makes the slightest bit of sense). By the way, I didn't even vote for Obama and probably have the same (BASIC) political views as you apparent republicans.

Posted by: RydellRoad ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:01AM

Better Safe than Sorry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The woman tried to use her car to ram her way onto
> the White House grounds, ram her way onto the
> Capitol Grounds and run over a few cops.

Is there any evidence at this point that she did attempt to "ram her way onto Capital Grounds?" I don't see any damage to the front of her car.

Is there any evidence she "run over a few cops?"

> Like it or not we are in a
> world were anyone can have a car full of tnt with
> the intent to do massive harm to people and
> facilities.

At some point you have to use common sense. It would be highly unusual for a terrorist with explosives in their vehicle to call attention to themselves and then lead police on a chase. That's not the MO.

> She wouldn't stop and there comes a point, like it
> or not, that lethal force is the last or only
> option available. No one knew her intentions at
> the time events were unfolding.

I didn't see any need for the use of lethal force.

>Better to end the
> threat, real or perceived, than have the threat be
> real and not do enough to protect hundreds, if not
> thousands, of innocent people.

This kind of thinking is extremely dangerous and could be used to justify almost anything.

Does anyone have a better photo of her car showing the damage from "ramming the White House barrier?" The only photo I can find I don't see any damage. She also rammed a police car.

Not likely but it is possible she was not 100% certain that it was police originally approaching her - it looks like the first LEO to her car were not uniformed.

It is possible to get confused.
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/abc-says-it-s-reviewing-arrest-of-uva-student-who/article_1e7dd982-e057-11e2-b032-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=jqm
Attachments:
ununiformedsecurity.jpg
miramcareycar.jpg

Posted by: Too Easy ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:17AM

RydellRoad Wrote:
>
> Is there any evidence at this point that she did
> attempt to "ram her way onto Capital Grounds?" I
> don't see any damage to the front of her car.
>
> Is there any evidence she "run over a few cops?"
>
> >There is video evidence of police jumping out of the way as she K-turned to flee. Using her car as a deadly weapon. You even included a picture of it in your post.
>
> At some point you have to use common sense. It
> would be highly unusual for a terrorist with
> explosives in their vehicle to call attention to
> themselves and then lead police on a chase.
> That's not the MO.
>
> > It seemed highly unusual that terrorists would have hijacked commuter jets and slammed them into the Twin Towers. Not the MO. Not a great argument or strategy. You're suggesting we let situations play out. If the police just stood by and she had killed pedestrians with her car, would you be saying the same thing?
>
>
> This kind of thinking is extremely dangerous and
> could be used to justify almost anything.
>
> Not likely but it is possible she was not 100%
> certain that it was police originally approaching
> her - it looks like the first LEO to her car were
> not uniformed.
>
> > I wasn't 100% sure the undercover cop that pulled me over for speeding was legitimate. Doesn't mean that I can just back up into his car and flee. If i did, he would open fire.

You guys are really grasping here.

Posted by: Too Easy ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:20AM

And I looked up Michael Savage's comments. Shocker, his only claim is that she was unarmed. How about that 3000 pound battering ram she was driving around at high speeds?

You all look for these underlying themes and ways we're being lied to. We're being lied to for sure, but it's hard to see that here.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:27AM

She used the car as her weapon. Are we really supposed to believe that she didn't see all of those cop cars behind her? or that she didn't see all of the uniformed police officers outside her car? On the video, it clearly shows that she would have hit some of those officers had they not jumped out of the way. Are the police just supposed to let her keep driving like that? It's probably kinda hard to use spike strips on DC streets. And a car can still be driven with 4 flat tires.

They didn't shoot her because she was close to the Capital building. They shot her because she had almost hit some of them, and she was a real threat to a lot of people. They shot her to stop the threat.

Posted by: cover up? ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:28AM

how do you cover up a situation that happens spur of the moment, in front of a ton of witnesses on one of the most secure blocks in the country?

Posted by: The best ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:31AM

Best thing is she is dead and there will be no trial that we the taxpayers would have to pay for. It's over.

Posted by: Big PiIle of Crap ()
Date: October 08, 2013 10:39AM

Conspiracy theorists got shit on in this thread. Not that they don't exist but give me a break with this one.

Posted by: Seriously?? ()
Date: October 08, 2013 02:23PM

Savage is an alarmist moron, think of him as the "bus seat lawyer" of the radio world.

Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: October 08, 2013 07:02PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/car-in-chase-from-white-house-was-driving-backward-when-officers-opened-fire/2013/10/08/ca058c14-3052-11e3-8906-3daa2bcde110_story.html?hpid=z2

The 34-year-old Connecticut woman who led police on a chase last week from the White House to the U.S. Capitol was driving in reverse when officers opened fire on her car, killing her near a guard house, according to a search warrant affidavit made public Tuesday.

The documents do not describe how federal police officers who fired might have been in danger.

...when police said Carey refused to stop at a checkpoint.

OK, so the real story is she "refused to stop at a checkpoint." ? But she actually did stop and did a U-Turn? So she didn't really "ram" anything?

Posted by: Where is Native ()
Date: October 09, 2013 09:26AM

Have your meds kicked in? No more conspiracy insanity from Native. It was very entertaining.

Posted by: Native 1960 ()
Date: October 11, 2013 08:28AM

Where is Native Wrote:
> Have your meds kicked in? No more conspiracy
> insanity from Native. It was very entertaining.

Right here. It was never a conspiracy...just very poor police work by a bunch of goons and a media that was too scared to report the truth.
Try doing something constructive with your life you most likely are typical democrat looking for something free.

Date: October 11, 2013 09:02AM

Native here is another from FREE REPUBLIC web site.

A National Disgrace
American Spectator ^ | 10/11/2013 | R. Emmett Terrell

Posted on Friday, October 11, 2013 8:48:49 AM by IbJensen

Why no outpouring from our civil libertarians about the shooting death of Miriam Carey?">

WASHINGTON — I am just wondering whether Miriam Carey, the mentally ill mother who drove her black Infiniti down Pennsylvania Avenue after she rammed a White House barricade, was read her Miranda rights before she was shot dead in a fusillade of gunfire by a gang of well-armed police who surrounded her car at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue. The information has not been released, though as I write almost a week has passed since the lethal event. Why could not those crack shots have aimed at her car’s tires? Then they could have waited for her next move. It looks to me like they were shooting at the side of the car about halfway up the door. They apparently wanted to take no chances.

-snip-

Thus far there has been an astonishing silence surrounding the death Miss Carey. None of the usual complainants against police violence have been heard from—not the Rev. Jesse Jackson nor the Rev. Al Sharpton. Not even the NAACP or the ACLU. Nor for that matter have the hordes of defenders of Trayvon Martin been heard from. The only voices of protest have come from the Washington Times editorial board and from two writers at The American Spectator—now there are three.

Posted by: well... ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:13AM

Exactly everyone's point here with Native. Even the people that go ape shit over stuff like this haven't said anything. Because the police did exactly what they should have done.

The very simple answer to why they didn't shoot out her tires:

1. The chance of them hitting the low profile tires on an infiniti are slim
2. She can still drive the fucking car and pose a threat with the tires shot out
3. This was in the middle of a crowd of pedestrians - shooting at the ground would cause the bullet to ricochet and potentially hit an innocent bystander.

And when did they have the chance to read her miranda rights? She was driving her car at them. When you threaten lives like she did, your miranda rights aren't a priority.

Shocker, logic prevails once again...

Posted by: hey native ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:20AM

I'm hesitant to tear you apart because it's clear you're not playing with a full deck. But as many have mentioned, you're grasping to an idea that you can't support. These people break laws and we will not sit back and give them the benefit of the doubt.

If we had it your way, we'd let every situation run its course and avoid violence at all costs. Great in theory but completely unrealistic. You're acting like this was a situation in which the police had time to think through every considerable option. She could have easily killed multiple people with that car. I'm just thankful people like you aren't responsible for society's wellbeing.

Posted by: Native 1959 ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:25AM

The police state is cumming.

Posted by: natural selection ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:33AM

Stupid is as stupid does.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:52AM

hey native Wrote:
> I'm hesitant to tear you apart because it's clear
> you're not playing with a full deck. But as many
> have mentioned, you're grasping to an idea that
> you can't support. These people break laws and we
> will not sit back and give them the benefit of the
> doubt.
>
> If we had it your way, we'd let every situation
> run its course and avoid violence at all costs.
> Great in theory but completely unrealistic.
> You're acting like this was a situation in which
> the police had time to think through every
> considerable option. She could have easily killed
> multiple people with that car. I'm just thankful
> people like you aren't responsible for society's
> wellbeing.

Cops think? Oxymoron

Posted by: well... ()
Date: October 11, 2013 09:58AM

Ahh you're clever. No, you don't not need to be brilliant to be a cop. Just hope you never need them you dumb fuck. They risk their lives to help strangers, more than you're doing.

Posted by: FairfaxDad ()
Date: October 11, 2013 10:01AM

And if they had backed off and let her drive off because "she's just an unarmed woman," then drive into a crowd of tourists and detonated a car bomb, you'd be pissing and moaning about how they should have stopped her.

We live in a new world. Take a look at the Middle East, Europe and recently Nairobi to see where we're going - car bombs, suicide bombers, terrorist attacks on "soft" targets. The security we took for granted for so long is gone. Overreaction? 15 years ago? Maybe. Not anymore.

I was in the Rome airport in 1981 and noticed the automatic weapon toting, body armor wearing Carabinieri on the catwalks above the main terminal and on every street corner nearby. I remember thinking to myself how glad I was that I didn't live in a country like that... Fast forward 30 years and I do.

Posted by: Johnny16 ()
Date: October 11, 2013 10:31AM

Native 1960 Wrote:
> Where is Native Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Have your meds kicked in? No more conspiracy
> > insanity from Native. It was very entertaining.
>
>
> Right here. It was never a conspiracy...just very
> poor police work by a bunch of goons and a media
> that was too scared to report the truth.
> Try doing something constructive with your life
> you most likely are typical democrat looking for
> something free.

Media misrepresentation - such a cop-out these days. Anyone that relies on the media for truth is an idiot anyways. Of course they misrepresent things. That's why you watch a video of what she did and use common sense to realize that there was a threat that needed to be ended as soon as possible, by any means necessary. I do feel awful for her family but there are rules.

Too bad you weren't there, you would have run up to her car and pulled her out, right? Because she wasn't a threat, right? You're nothing but an armchair cop/lunatic republican incapable of reasonably understanding anything that doesn't align perfectly with your political beliefs.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 11, 2013 10:34AM

Native 1959 Wrote:
> I have new information that will blow this thing
> wide open. I have been contacted by a member of
> law enforcement and they have sent me the real
> footage. It will soon be on RT.

Does this need to be viewed with or without tinfoil hat?

Rent-A-Cops guarding the White House? Now that's some funny shit!

Native 1959, I would say youre probably the next one to go bananas in public.

Date: October 11, 2013 11:56AM

FairfaxDad Wrote:
> And if they had backed off and let her drive off
> because "she's just an unarmed woman," then drive
> into a crowd of tourists and detonated a car bomb,
> you'd be pissing and moaning about how they should
> have stopped her.

Red herring. Who said anything about backing off?

Everyone is missing the point. Her behavior did not follow the pattern of usual terrorist attacks.

I guess anytime anyone flees the police in a car we kill them because they might have a bomb...

Posted by: unbelievable ()
Date: October 11, 2013 12:49PM

RydellRoad Wrote:

>
> Red herring. Who said anything about backing
> off?
>
> Everyone is missing the point. Her behavior did
> not follow the pattern of usual terrorist attacks.
>
>
> I guess anytime anyone flees the police in a car
> we kill them because they might have a bomb...

This thread attracts idiots.

Nobody is missing the point. So all a terrorist needs to do to break your brilliant model is think outside of the box. Someone already pointed this out, but just because flying planes into buildings didn't "follow the pattern of a usual terrorist attack" doesn't mean it didn't cripple us.

And no, when someone flees they are not killed. When they use their car as a weapon, they are. These points aren't obvious to you?

Posted by: it's clear ()
Date: October 11, 2013 01:22PM

everyone claiming foul play in this thread just complains about the way things are but have no reasonable solution. They just complain. They are also not the brightest bulbs in the box.

Date: October 11, 2013 01:39PM

It is foolishness to discount profiling when determining how to handle security and potential terror suspects. Nothing is going to be 100% and to handle this like it was is akin to killing a fly with a sledgehammer. Much like strip-searching grandma at the airport. No one anywhere is EVER going to be perfectly safe.

Why do so many police departments have a policy of not shooting at vehicles if the occupant is otherwise unarmed?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=police+change+policy+of+shooting+at+moving+vehicles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Speed_Pursuit_Syndrome

Posted by: unarmed? ()
Date: October 11, 2013 02:22PM

You're all over the place with that first sentence.

Everyone keeps saying "unarmed". No, she did not have a firearm. She did, however, have a car that she was using as a weapon. Stop saying she was unarmed, she was using a car as a deadly weapon. This is not a new scenario, it has always been handled this way.

Posted by: soooo ()
Date: October 11, 2013 02:36PM

So you're right that officers are starting to not shoot at cars backing into them. Keep in mind though, this is simply to avoid cross-shooting and putting bystanders in danger. It has nothing to do with the person not deserving to be shot as they are still putting the officer's life in danger.

One of those articles states that while they won't divulge the new strategies, they are arguably more aggressive.

Posted by: Regina ()
Date: October 11, 2013 04:03PM

I think they finally accepted reality. Native1959 doesn't have any more cards to play.

Date: November 14, 2013 08:14AM

Two Secret Service agents cut from Obama’s detail after alleged misconduct
222Share to FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInAdd to PersonalPostShare via EmailPrint ArticleMoreBy Carol D. Leonnig and David Nakamura, Published: November 13E-mail the writers
A call from the Hay-Adams hotel this past spring reporting that a Secret Service agent was trying to force his way into a woman’s room set in motion an internal investigation that has sent tremors through an agency still trying to restore its elite reputation.

These are the same freaks that do such a great job when a lady makes a wrong turn
at the White Huts Gates!!!!

Posted by: The truf ()
Date: November 14, 2013 08:18AM

Native 1960 Wrote:
> Two Secret Service agents cut from Obama’s
> detail after alleged misconduct
> 222Share to FacebookShare on TwitterShare on
> LinkedInAdd to PersonalPostShare via EmailPrint
> ArticleMoreBy Carol D. Leonnig and David Nakamura,
> Published: November 13E-mail the writers
> A call from the Hay-Adams hotel this past spring
> reporting that a Secret Service agent was trying
> to force his way into a woman’s room set in
> motion an internal investigation that has sent
> tremors through an agency still trying to restore
> its elite reputation.
>
> These are the same freaks that do such a great job
> when a lady makes a wrong turn
> at the White Huts Gates!!!!

Actually, that was the Uniformed Secret Service, which is totally different than the Protective Division.

Posted by: LOOK ()
Date: November 14, 2013 09:15AM

Look I mean LOOK at all the front end damage on this car.
This driver used her car as a weapon! See all the dents and scrapes from ramming the gates at the white house. See how the driver’s side door won't open because of the front end damage. LOOK at the broken head lights. Look how the license plate is mangled. This car was used as a weapon says the big strong police man. The only damage this car sustained was by the police, numerous bullet holes splattering this lady’s brains all over the seats. How they did not kill the baby in the highly visible car seat is a total miracle. Complete and undeniable criminal use of unnecessary force resulting in the murder of an innocent woman who made a wrong turn then failed to listen to a verbally abusive over sensitive brainwashed officer of the law who abides without conscience the tyrannical whims of his supreme leader.
Attachments:
miramcareycar.jpg

Posted by: IfHeSaySo... ()
Date: November 14, 2013 10:03AM

If Michael said it, that confirms it is bullshit.

Posted by: FairfaxDad ()
Date: November 14, 2013 12:46PM

Okay, then YOU take the job that has you walking up to the crazy lady and asking:

"Excuse me, I'm sure that ramming the White House gates and racing up Pennsylvania Avenue was an honest mistake on your part, I know the roads around here can be VERY confusing. But before I shoot you, would you mind opening your trunk so I can make sure there's no bomb in there? And if there is, would you mind giving me a moment to kiss my ass goodbye before you detonate it? So sorry for the inconvenience."

Posted by: never cease to amaze me ()
Date: November 14, 2013 03:31PM

What 2 secret service agents do in an isolated event has no bearing on this. How about the high-ranking Naval officials being dismissed? Should we abandon our Navy now!? Our armed forces are plagued with thousands of cases and you pick a single incident to describe an entire agency. We're surrounded by idiots.

Speaking of idiots, where is Native 1959/1960 and the other chuckleheads that were posting in this thread initially? Where's the national scrutiny you said was right around the corner? The information that would "blow this wide open"?

Oh right, there is none.

Posted by: here it goes ()
Date: November 14, 2013 03:38PM

LOOK Wrote:
> Look I mean LOOK at all the front end damage on
> this car.
> This driver used her car as a weapon! See all the
> dents and scrapes from ramming the gates at the
> white house. See how the driver’s side door
> won't open because of the front end damage. LOOK
> at the broken head lights. Look how the license
> plate is mangled. This car was used as a weapon
> says the big strong police man. The only damage
> this car sustained was by the police, numerous
> bullet holes splattering this lady’s brains all
> over the seats. How they did not kill the baby in
> the highly visible car seat is a total miracle.
> Complete and undeniable criminal use of
> unnecessary force resulting in the murder of an
> innocent woman who made a wrong turn then failed
> to listen to a verbally abusive over sensitive
> brainwashed officer of the law who abides without
> conscience the tyrannical whims of his supreme
> leader.

You are so god damn stupid. You'll claim we're sheep because we don't believe that there was a cover up then you just jump on board with the other fucking morons to claim this was unnecessary use of force. SHE WAS NOT SHOT FOR RAMMING THE GATES. SHE WAS SHOT BECAUSE SHE ALMOST BACKED OVER OFFICERS - ON VIDEO. There are multiple instances in which she could have stopped and gotten out of the car - and she didn't. People are shot for tje same reason on our highways on a regular basis, you're just too short-sighted to realize it. You clearly know nothing about the situation, just an angst-ridden tool trying to pile on because you see yourself as anti-institution. Let me guess, you're paid hourly?

Posted by: StevenF ()
Date: November 14, 2013 03:52PM

I just read this entire thread. Why are some folks so hung up on "ramming the WH gates?" This is very cut and dry, she was shot far away from the WH as a result of the danger she was putting officers/bystanders by driving erratically. This is public knowledge, and as pointed out, even the interest groups and activists have left this one alone. No resulting disciplinary action after the review of force, either.

Posted by: Damn these guys are good ()
Date: November 15, 2013 08:39AM

Secret Service officials reportedly accused of misconduct in 17 countries
Published November 15, 2013 • FoxNews.comFacebook17 Twitter104 LinkedIn0
April 14, 2012: U.S. secret service agents walk around the Convention Center in Cartagena, Colombia, prior to the Summit of the Americas.AP
ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service officials are being accused of recently engaging in sexual misconduct and other indiscretions in a total of 17 countries, according to a report Friday in The Washington Post.

Not mentioned many of these fine men are engaging with children, girls and boys under 18 years old. The number of Secret Service Agents involved is in the hundreds. I hope the wives of these brave civil servants divorce and sue for any STD’s they may have received from their poor excuse of a man!

Posted by: CopsArePussies ()
Date: November 15, 2013 08:42AM

They're just pussies. Most are reliving their days in the military, or couldn't hack it in the military so they became a cop.

The company I worked for in Iraq stopped hiring cops because they are fucking useless when dealing with anyone who isn't a teenager, woman or drunk.

Posted by: here it goes is under the spell ()
Date: November 15, 2013 09:03AM

here it goes Wrote:
> LOOK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Look I mean LOOK at all the front end damage on
> > this car.
> > This driver used her car as a weapon! See all
> the
> > dents and scrapes from ramming the gates at the
> > white house. See how the driver’s side door
> > won't open because of the front end damage.
> LOOK
> > at the broken head lights. Look how the license
> > plate is mangled. This car was used as a weapon
> > says the big strong police man. The only damage
> > this car sustained was by the police, numerous
> > bullet holes splattering this lady’s brains
> all
> > over the seats. How they did not kill the baby
> in
> > the highly visible car seat is a total miracle.
>
> > Complete and undeniable criminal use of
> > unnecessary force resulting in the murder of an
> > innocent woman who made a wrong turn then
> failed
> > to listen to a verbally abusive over sensitive
> > brainwashed officer of the law who abides
> without
> > conscience the tyrannical whims of his supreme
> > leader.
>
> You are so god damn stupid. You'll claim we're
> sheep because we don't believe that there was a
> cover up then you just jump on board with the
> other fucking morons to claim this was unnecessary
> use of force. SHE WAS NOT SHOT FOR RAMMING THE
> GATES. SHE WAS SHOT BECAUSE SHE ALMOST BACKED
> OVER OFFICERS - ON VIDEO. There are multiple
> instances in which she could have stopped and
> gotten out of the car - and she didn't. People
> are shot for tje same reason on our highways on a
> regular basis, you're just too short-sighted to
> realize it. You clearly know nothing about the
> situation, just an angst-ridden tool trying to
> pile on because you see yourself as
> anti-institution. Let me guess, you're paid
> hourly?

First a question? Do you have to sit when you pee?

You are really the stupid one here. First reports were the lady was trying to ram the White House Gates.
This was a lie. A big fat lie. The lady never rammed anything. All the police got in a big hissy fit because the lady ignored the officer at the White House gates and sped off. Only after terrorizing this woman did she freak out and try to back out when cornered. For that she was murdered. Yes nutty but never a threat until the crazy cops got worked up. I only wish they had this much bravery when it was really needed at the Navy Yard. The cover up was lying making up a story about her rammimg the gates otherwise it would be ovious over reaction.

"People are shot for tje same reason on our highways on a regular basis"

by who you? This may be the stupidest stament ever posted.

Date: November 15, 2013 10:30AM

First off, I piss wherever I want - standing, sitting, laying down.

You're supporting my point. "Ramming the White House gates" was drummed up by early media reports and probably isn't true. The point you're missing is that "ramming the WH gates" was not the reason she was shot.

I'm sure that law enforcement was very abrasive when they first approached her, but keep in mind that she pulled up to the President's house on the most secure block in the country. The fact that some of you believe she ended up there by accident makes you as ignorant as you think I am. You don't pull up to the President's house on accident.

There is no excuse for the fact that she took off, scared or not. She then sped away from the White House towards the Capitol building (Another point you all can't seem to comprehend).

She was shot after police approached her car multiple times, attempting to pull the door handle open (ON VIDEO), while dodging her moving car (ON VIDEO). She was shot amidst this as she was reversing her car towards officers. Using her car as a deadly weapon = reason and justification for shooting.

"People are shot for the same reason on our highways on a regular basis"

By who? No, not by me you fucking moron, the police, as one would assume by the basis of this whole fucking conversation. Have you never watched "Caught on Camera" episode? Using a car as a deadly weapon is not a new concept and when the officers' lives are in danger, they use lethal force. Get on my level. Please explain why this is the "stupidest statement ever posted". Try to approach this one with more fact than opinion this time.

Posted by: Not Difficult ()
Date: November 15, 2013 10:37AM

Hey "here it goes is under the spell",

Should law enforcement protecting our country's most valuable assets always assume the best in our citizens? You seem to be of the opinion that the police were "too worked up". Also, this was done in public - why do common citizens who witnessed the shooting not share your opinion? In today's politically correct society, why are no human rights advocates trying to expose this story??

I'll answer that for you - they understand the facts and that every threat must be considered serious. If they found 30 pounds of C4 in her trunk, would you maintain this opinion? If she had acted like a normal human being, they would have searched her car and immediately identified her as a non-serious threat.

Date: November 15, 2013 10:49AM

What do all these conspiracy theorists suggest the police should have done? Let her drive in circles near the capitol building until she ran out of gas? Before some idiot says shoot out her tires:

-you can still drive on flat tires
-shooting a bullet towards the ground in a crowded area is generally inadvisable

If someone "forgets" they packed a pistol in their carry-on, should TSA just assume it was an honest mistake? By your short-sighted standards, yes.

The person caught up on the storyline about ramming the gates, you're falling victim to the media morethan anyone else. That's just a headline - and you're supposed to be the one that rejects what the media says? You're using their headline as a basis for your entire argument.

Posted by: Traivus11 ()
Date: November 15, 2013 10:56AM

here it goes is under the spell Wrote:
Only after
> terrorizing this woman did she freak out and try
> to back out when cornered. For that she was
> murdered. Yes nutty but never a threat until the
> crazy cops got worked up. I only wish they had
> this much bravery when it was really needed at the
> Navy Yard. The cover up was lying making up a
> story about her rammimg the gates otherwise it
> would be ovious over reaction.
>

"Never a threat"!?!?! how would you know? How were they supposed to know that?? She sped away, like someone with bad intentions would do! Where's the accountability? Why do you talk like she deserved no blame and was such a victim?

Posted by: all the same ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:09PM

^^^ because it supports his Navy Yard side agenda. Conspiracy theorists are all the same - ignore the facts if they don't support my ridiculous theory.

Posted by: HurrDuhh ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:57PM

I can't believe this thread is back. Those claiming this was a cover up just want someone to blame for their problems and how irrelevant they are to society. Find another useless platform.

Posted by: keep drinking the kool-aide ()
Date: November 16, 2013 06:17AM

NO witness were ever interviewed. The media was told not to report on the fake "ramming of the gates" or they would end up like Britrbart and the others. A wrong turn into the White House driveway will not be tolerated. If you disrespect the steroid laden cops you will meet lethal force like this poor lady. Anyone in their right mind could tell this lady was not a real threat it's called reasoning.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.