HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woodbridge High School football player, Kenny Joseph Diaz, stabbed to death at park
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: September 23, 2013 09:59AM

Woodbridge High School football player stabbed to death at park
http://www.insidenova.com/news/local/woodbridge/woodbridge-high-school-football-player-stabbed-to-death-at-park/article_18eaff56-23b7-11e3-a215-001a4bcf887a.html

A Woodbridge High School football player was found fatally stabbed at a park in Woodbridge on Saturday afternoon.

Police were called to Marumsco Acre Lake Park at 14398 Melbourne Ave. around 3:15 p.m. for a report of someone bleeding.

There they found Kenny Joseph Diaz, 18, of Woodbridge, suffering from an apparent stab wound to his stomach, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok. Diaz was taken to the hospital, where he died.

Detectives are asking the public’s help in providing information about the football player’s death.

“At this point in the investigation, this incident does not appear to be random,” Perok said.

No arrests had been made Sunday and it was unclear why Diaz was at the park.

News of the Woodbridge High School senior’s death spread on Twitter Sunday morning, with hundreds of posts expressing shock and sadness. Classmates plan to wear red to school Monday, which was Diaz’s favorite color.

Diaz was a 5-foot-8, 191-pound senior fullback/linebacker who was a reserve on the Woodbridge High School varsity football team.

"He was quiet overall. Not loud or boisterous," said Woodbridge head football coach Karibi DeDe. "It's a shock to all of us."

The Woodbridge administration informed DeDe of Diaz's death early Sunday morning.

DeDe started calling players, but many of them already knew. DeDe said he will hold a team meeting Monday morning to address what happened.

There will be additional counseling made available as well for students.

"We will take this one day at a time," DeDe said. "Life comes first."

The case is Prince William County’s fourth homicide of the year.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 703-670-3700. Callers don’t have to give their names. Tips leading to an arrest could earn a $1,000 cash reward.
Attachments:
523f8ac12982b_preview-300.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woodbridge High School football player, Kenny Joseph Diaz, stabbed to death at park
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: September 23, 2013 10:29AM

Re: Woodbridge High School football player, Kenny Joseph Diaz, stabbed to death at park
Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: September 23, 2013 12:28PM

How incredibly sad for him and his family. Since we don't know the details surrounding this situation, maybe Woodbridge High School should take into consideration collectively wearing school colors instead of telling hundreds of students to wear the color red ( Bloods colors) In the event there a chance of this being gang related. We're counting on school officials to keep our kids safe any use a little common sense.

Football Players Mourn Teammate Stabbed to Death in Woodbridge
Posted by: More INfo ()
Date: September 23, 2013 12:39PM

Football Players Mourn Teammate Stabbed to Death in Woodbridge
http://potomaclocal.com/2013/09/22/fatal-stabbing-victim-18-found-woodbridge-park/

Students at Woodbridge Senior High School vowed to wear red to class today.

According to friends of 18-year-old Kenny Diaz who was stabbed to death at Marumsco Acre Park in Woodbridge, it was his favorite color.

Here’s the scene today from inside the school building, a sea of red.

Woodbridge Senior High School officials posted this message about Kenny Diaz on their school’s homepage this morning:

Students and staff of Woodbidge High School are united in sadness at the tragic loss of our friend, teammate and student, Kenny Diaz.

He will be missed. But memories of Kenny will sustain us as we work to heal and move forward together.

Update Sunday 10:30 p.m.

Football fans and players at Woodbridge Senior High School were riding high Friday night after the varsity team’s 42-34 win over Stonewall Jackson Senior High School.

When school officials, fans, and friends on Sunday learned linebacker Kenny Joseph Diaz, 18, who wore number 43 on the Woodbridge Vikings squad, was stabbed to death Saturday at a Woodbridge park, the mood had completely changed.

“There’s no script for this,” said Woodbridge Head Coach Dr. Karibi Dede.

Many of Diaz’s teammates came to Dede for answers after they learned of his death. He was apparently stabbed at Marumsco Acre Lake in Woodbridge about 4 p.m. Saturday. A 911 caller found Diaz suffering from an apparent stab wound to the stomach, police said. He was taken to a hospital where he later died.

“I don’t’ really have any answers for them at this point…I’ve never really been through this… but I think the biggest thing is that we stick together and support each other,” said Dede.

Prince William police say there is an active investigation happening now and that they are following leads in the case. The attack doesn’t appear to be random, they added.

Dede will call a special meeting of his football players on Monday to talk about Diaz’ death, and he says grief counselors will be on hand is students want to talk.

On Twitter, the high school’s WSHSVikingNation account asked those who knew the victim to come to school wearing his favorite color on Monday.

Diaz was smaller than the average linebacker on the team. He had not been active during the football team’s summer practices and didn’t have as much playing time on the field as others on the team. But he started showing up at practices in August, and that’s when he was noticed by his fellow teammates.

“He was well mannered and well liked by his teammates, your typical hs football player,” said Dede.

The coach said he was not aware of anyone who would want to bring harm to the young football player.

“As the police department does their investigation, and as more details emerge, we’ll have a better idea of what happened,” he said.

Diaz is Prince William County’s 4th homicide case this year.

4:30 p.m.

WOODBRIDGE, Va. – Kenny Joseph Diaz, 18, of Woodbridge, was killed after suffering a stab wound to the stomach.

Diaz was found just before 4 p.m. Saturday by a 911 caller at Marumsco Acre Lake, at 14398 Melbourne Avenue in Woodbridge, bleeding an apparent stab wound, according to a police report.

The victim was taken to a local hospital where he later died. Police said the stabbing does not appear to be random and, and added detectives from the violent crimes division are working on an ongoing investigation, following up on leads.

Diaz played varsity football at Woodbridge Senior High School. A linebacker, he wore number 43 on his jersey.
Attachments:
092313-kenny-smaller.jpg
red school.bmp

Posted by: colmo04 ()
Date: September 23, 2013 02:17PM

If someone is found in a public place (park), bleeding from having been stabbed in the stomach, and later dies (or not), how can the law enforcement officer(s) who rushed to the scene say the crime "did not appear to be random"? How could they possibly know that? If there were any reason to suspect the victim was particularly targeted, the article does not not address it. Something is missing in this account.

Posted by: a mom in lakeridge ()
Date: September 23, 2013 03:07PM

Kenny was an excellent kid. I can't say enough about the kind of person he was. Of all my son's friends, Kenny was by far the most polite, kind, friendly and always smiling. He loved his little sister and always showed her patience and kindness. He always had nice things to say about his family and loved them very much. My heart is broken for them. This senseless tragedy has taken this wonderful young man's life and left his family, friends and fellow classmates devastated. My thoughts are with his family and everyone who loved him.

Posted by: GBMcHenry ()
Date: September 23, 2013 04:23PM

My son attends Woodbridge Senior High School and plays football as well. This is so tragic, our thoughts and prayers to Kenny's family, friends, fellow players, and to all the students and faculty at Woodbridge.

Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge
Posted by: Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge ()
Date: September 23, 2013 05:29PM

Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid932647471001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAGuN0bcE~,rS1wzGXkRNkBi1RYglqd0AIIsZiMZoqu&bctid=2686253685001

WOODBRIDGE, Va. (WJLA) - Family, classmates, and teammates are mourning the death of a Woodbridge High football player found stabbed in a Prince William County park Saturday.

County police say they were called around 3:15 p.m. after someone discovered 18-year old Kenny Diaz stabbed and bleeding from the stomach at Marumsco Lake Park in Woodbridge.

Police say Diaz was taken to a local hospital, where he died.

Some of Diaz's family members came to the park Sunday night to lay a rose near the spot where he died.

"I still can't believe this happened," said Diaz's cousin Lucas Merida, who described Diaz as a helpful, fun-loving person who always had a smile on his face.

Diaz was a linebacker and fullback for Woodbridge's football team, which had just celebrated a big home win over Stonewall Jackson High Friday night. The next day, Diaz was killed.

"It's very tragic," said Woodbridge head football coach Karibi Dede. "Very unexpected, very sudden, and I think very shocking to everyone."

Dede said although Diaz was mostly used for special teams and didn't see a lot of playing time, he was a very supportive teammate and was well-liked by the other guys on the team.

"He was a very likeable young man, very coachable, well-disciplined. If you asked him to do something, he would do it," Dede said.

Dede says this week is going to be a tough one for Diaz's teammates and classmates.

Merida, his cousin, says Diaz loved football and was a huge Redskins fan. He says dealing with his cousin's death will be difficult.

"I still don't believe it, but it'll hit me later, I know that," he said. "It'll hit me hard."

Prince William County police say they are investigating Diaz's death as a homicide, and they do not believe the stabbing was a random attack.

They say they are still following up on leads, and are asking anyone who knows anything about the case to call them.

Police say this is Prince William County’s fourth homicide of the year.

Re: Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge
Posted by: Rumormill ()
Date: September 23, 2013 05:37PM

Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Diaz was a linebacker and fullback for
> Woodbridge's football team, which had just
> celebrated a big home win over Stonewall Jackson
> High Friday night. The next day, Diaz was killed.

Could have been someone from Stonewall Jackson High with an ax to grind?

Posted by: Wakka Wakka ()
Date: September 23, 2013 06:13PM

No, I don't think an axe grinding would leave that kind of injury on the dead kid.

Re: Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge
Posted by: What???? ()
Date: September 23, 2013 07:37PM

Kenny Diaz killed in Woodbridge Wrote:
> Dede said although Diaz was mostly used for
> special teams and didn't see a lot of playing
> time, he was a very supportive teammate and was
> well-liked by the other guys on the team.
>

What is this supposed to mean?

Posted by: A little help here ()
Date: September 24, 2013 04:55AM

Any leads in this case? Seems like a stabbing in a park on a saturday afternoon would be seen by someone, right?

Posted by: More info ()
Date: September 24, 2013 05:12AM

UPDATED: Woodbridge students go red to honor slain football player Kenny Diaz
http://www.insidenova.com/news/local/woodbridge/updated-woodbridge-students-go-red-to-honor-slain-football-player/article_18eaff56-23b7-11e3-a215-001a4bcf887a.html

As police searched for his killer, hundreds of Woodbridge Senior High School students went to school Monday clad in red to honor football player Kenny Diaz.

"We're making progress on leads," Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok said. "We're confident this wasn't random so we're just working on building the investigation."

Diaz, 18, was stabbed in the stomach Saturday at Marumsco Acre Lake Park at 14398 Melbourne Ave. around 3:15 p.m. He later died of his injuries.

Detectives are still asking the public’s help in providing information about the football player’s death.

No arrests had been made Monday.

News of his death went viral on social media Sunday, and brought together hundreds of students who gathered Monday morning all wearing red, Diaz's favorite color.

Diaz, a 5-foot-8, 191-pound senior fullback/linebacker who was a reserve on the Woodbridge High School varsity football team, was a popular student at Woodbridge High School.

"Kenny showed us how close we all can really be.. Even if we are complete strangers," one student wrote in Twitter.

"Today I was proud to be a Viking. To see everyone come together was truly amazing. We weren't just students, we were family," WHSHVikingNation said in another post on Twitter.

Woodbridge head football coach Karibi DeDe called Diaz's death "a shock to all of us."

The Woodbridge administration informed DeDe of Diaz's death early Sunday morning.

DeDe started calling players, but many of them already knew. DeDe said he will hold a team meeting Monday morning to address what happened.

School officials made grief counselors available to students Monday, and posted this note on the school's website: "Students and staff of Woodbridge High School are united in sadness at the tragic loss of our friend, teammate and student, Kenny Diaz. He will be missed. But memories of Kenny will sustain us as we work to heal and move forward together."

"We will take this one day at a time," DeDe said. "Life comes first."

The case is Prince William County’s fourth homicide of the year.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 703-670-3700. Callers don’t have to give their names. Tips leading to an arrest could earn a $1,000 cash reward.
Attachments:
5240dc0d1ce1d_image.jpg

Posted by: momof3kids ()
Date: September 24, 2013 05:13AM

Concerned Parents Wrote:
> How incredibly sad for him and his family. Since
> we don't know the details surrounding this
> situation, maybe Woodbridge High School should
> take into consideration collectively wearing
> school colors instead of telling hundreds of
> students to wear the color red ( Bloods colors) In
> the event there a chance of this being gang
> related. We're counting on school officials to
> keep our kids safe any use a little common sense.

They are wearing the color red because it was Kenny's favorite color that is all... .. this is so devastating to all of Kenny's family, classmates and families of WBSH. (my daughter is one of those students) I hope the police find out who did this.. Regardless of why this happened no one should go though this..

Posted by: JGJM14 ()
Date: September 24, 2013 05:14AM

I am sad that this kind of thing is happening in our town, but the kid was into things that folks might not know about. I know for a fact that he was kicked out of a local private school because he was caught selling drugs. This is NOT gossip. I know 1st hand. This is going to be a drug related homicide.

Posted by: whopper ()
Date: September 24, 2013 05:14AM

So many adults failed this young man. He was asked to withdrawal from the private school due to drugs. When he should have been reported to the police and maybe scared straight while he was still a minor. He was causing problems in middle school and they did NOTHING! He had "friends" who knew what he was doing and they did NOTHING!! God forbid anyone tell on someone to help them out of a situation that could result in death. Sadly todays youth are NOT forced to deal with the consequences of the their actions until it is to late. Instead they are made someone else's problem to deal with or they have excuses made for them and what did that do? The blood of this young man is on the hands of all those people who knew what he was up to and did NOTHING!!!

Posted by: Oh really??? ()
Date: September 24, 2013 06:46AM

JGJM14 Wrote:
> I am sad that this kind of thing is happening in
> our town, but the kid was into things that folks
> might not know about. I know for a fact that he
> was kicked out of a local private school because
> he was caught selling drugs. This is NOT gossip. I
> know 1st hand. This is going to be a drug related
> homicide.

whopper Wrote:
> So many adults failed this young man. He was asked
> to withdrawal from the private school due to
> drugs. When he should have been reported to the
> police and maybe scared straight while he was
> still a minor. He was causing problems in middle
> school and they did NOTHING! He had "friends" who
> knew what he was doing and they did NOTHING!! God
> forbid anyone tell on someone to help them out of
> a situation that could result in death. Sadly
> todays youth are NOT forced to deal with the
> consequences of the their actions until it is to
> late. Instead they are made someone else's problem
> to deal with or they have excuses made for them
> and what did that do? The blood of this young man
> is on the hands of all those people who knew what
> he was up to and did NOTHING!!!

Kicked out of a private school and into drugs too? What private school was he kicked out of?

Posted by: Another Concerned Mom ()
Date: September 24, 2013 09:55AM

I so agree with the remarks made by the other concerned parent. When my child told me that all the kids were wearing red and why. Used to be a time, it would be no harm in doing that to pay tribute to the remembrance of someone. Nowadays you just never know what is behind anyting. The thought of the many different gangs and their colors did quickly come to mind as well too! Quite frankly, prayer must be put back into the schools and we all need God's mercy. Times are getting to be too much all over the world. My condolences to the family of this child and my prayers are with the family and friends.

So sad, such a senseless tragedy.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: September 24, 2013 10:13AM

I heard the police have detained Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr. The investigation continues. Also, Coach Red Beaulieu is rumored to have ordered a hit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2013 10:16AM by Priapus.

Posted by: Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr. ()
Date: September 24, 2013 07:37PM

Priapus Wrote:
> I heard the police have detained Robert 'Bobby'
> Boucher Jr. The investigation continues. Also,
> Coach Red Beaulieu is rumored to have ordered a
> hit.

I was frammmmmmmmmmmmed!
Attachments:
413291-robert__bobby__boucher_jr_.jpg

Posted by: ego ()
Date: September 24, 2013 07:41PM

This is very sad. What do you expect from hoodbridge. That place is so shitty. Just drive through and look at all the niggers amd spics. Sad sad story. Hope they find the killer

Posted by: chicago ()
Date: September 24, 2013 07:57PM

A little help here Wrote:
> Any leads in this case? Seems like a stabbing in a
> park on a saturday afternoon would be seen by
> someone, right?

Maybe the man selling ice cream saw something......

Posted by: Poor Little Kenny ()
Date: September 24, 2013 08:00PM

Went to someone's home with a gun and didn't come home. How innocent was he.

http://www.wtop.com/164/3462501/6-people-arrested-in-Va-teens-death

Posted by: Bottom line ()
Date: September 24, 2013 08:29PM

White Hispanic murdered by six of Obama's kids. No statement yet from Obama, Al, or Jesse. Big surprise.

Posted by: ggggg ()
Date: September 24, 2013 09:14PM

If she has killed Diaz in the house it would have been self defense.

Posted by: typical ()
Date: September 24, 2013 09:18PM

typical of the savage negro.

Hoodbridge is a haven for them, they have ruined the area, and do so wherever they inhabit.

Statistically one cannot argue otherwise. More negros go to jail instead of college.

Posted by: saddddd ()
Date: September 24, 2013 09:20PM

sad way to go out, stabbed by some hoodrat nigga.

Where were Kennys parents when he was out being a wanna be badass?

Posted by: bab ()
Date: September 24, 2013 10:22PM

Bottom line Wrote:
> White Hispanic murdered by six of Obama's kids.
> No statement yet from Obama, Al, or Jesse. Big
> surprise.

you are a horrible excuse for a human being.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: September 24, 2013 10:26PM

Dopehead kills other Dopehead over dope money. Nothing to see here. At least there was no mean old gun, just an evil knife, this time.

Woman, 19, charged in stabbing death of Woodbridge HS student
Posted by: More info ()
Date: September 25, 2013 05:17AM

Woman, 19, charged in stabbing death of Woodbridge HS student
http://www.wtop.com/164/3462501/6-people-arrested-in-Va-teens-death

WASHINGTON - Police say a 19-year-old woman has been charged with fatally stabbing a high-school football player in an abduction stemming from a drug- related robbery.

Prince William County Police on Tuesday announced that Diandra Samuels of Woodbridge was charged with murder and abduction in the death Saturday of 18-year- old Kenny Diaz, also of Woodbridge.

Five others, three women and two men, were also arrested and face lesser charges.

Police say a friend of Diaz had been robbed by Samuels and that Diaz and others went to Samuels' home with a gun to confront her.

But one of Samuels' friends got control of the gun. Police say Samuels' friends abducted Diaz while he tried to escape. They forced him into a car and drove to a park, where police say Samuels stabbed Diaz.

Diaz was found bleeding from his stomach in Marumsco Acre Lake Park in Woodbridge, Va., around 3:15 p.m. Saturday, police say.

Samuels has been charged with murder and other offenses. Five others have been charged with abduction.

"The other suspects were basically charged with abduction because they aided in getting Diaz into the vehicle and then over to the park where he was killed," said Prince William police officer Jonathan Peck.

Peck said the number of suspects police had to track down and interview complicated the case.

"It was lengthy, but we were lucky to make the progress that we did in such a short period of time," he said. "We still have some suspects that we are looking to arrest."

All are being held without bail at the county jail. They will appear in court Dec. 2.

Police charged the following individuals:

•Diandra Janae Samuels, 19, of Woodbridge, Va.
Charges: Murder; aggravated malicious wounding; abduction; armed robbery; the use of a firearm in commission of a felony

•Dominic Glenn Smith, 26, of Woodbridge, Va.
Charges: Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; abduction

•Deneen Antoinette Williams, 29, of Woodbridge, Va.
Charge: Abduction

•Renee Claytor Caples, 22, of Woodbridge, Va.

•Teena Marie Gerbozy, 24, of Woodbridge, Va.

•Gregory Allan Bonds, 22, of Woodbridge, Va.
Attachments:
309026.jpg
309024.jpg
309025.jpg
309027.jpg
309028.jpg
309029.jpg

Posted by: blue bird ()
Date: September 25, 2013 06:05AM

Welcome to America, 2013............niggers and hispanics causing mayhem........its only going to get worse.
These stupid kids and schools wear red and celebrate these fucking losers who use and sell drugs and contribute nothing productive.

Re: Woman, 19, charged in stabbing death of Woodbridge HS student
Posted by: McGruff the Crime Dog! ()
Date: September 25, 2013 07:10AM

More info Wrote:
> All are being held without bail at the county
> jail. They will appear in court Dec. 2.

This should be interesting in December.

Posted by: Maine ()
Date: September 25, 2013 08:25AM

His "family" is trying to raise $12,000 in donations for his funeral and requests that everyone attending the funeral wear white. Wonder how much the "family" raised in donations before word got out that he was nothing but a drug dealing, criminal punk. The "family" portrayed him as an innocent good little "child."

Posted by: duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ()
Date: September 25, 2013 08:49AM

Welcome to the U.S.A. United Shithole of America!!!!!

Posted by: Our Children ()
Date: September 25, 2013 10:12AM

Yo Yo, that ain't fair. Lookit th' photos. Onna G's be all red eyed from cryin' cause he feel bad for what went down.

That anna pepper spray racist cop hose him down with.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: September 25, 2013 10:22AM

So it turns out Mr Wonderful was involved in the drug trade.

Maybe that's what he was missing so many football practices. It's amazing how people can keep this hidden from their friends. Or.....everyone knew what was going on and is just full of shit right now with all their hearts and flowers testimonials.

You live in the world of drugs, you will get bitten at some point.

Posted by: Ghettobride Dead CIty ()
Date: September 25, 2013 11:04AM

WHITE PPL SHOOTING SCHOOLS and Movies... yeah spanish and blacks do crime. But white wiggers and goth kids are just as dangrous or even more just cuz they get a rifle and blow ppl away becouase their white parents couldnt help their whtie kid out with white ppl problems , becuae.. THey are WHITE AND WHITE PPL DONT DO CRAZY SHIT???

Posted by: sadad ()
Date: September 25, 2013 11:33AM

Sad. thoughts to the family.

Thing about going to someones house with a gun to settle a score just wont end well. Another thing here is its not real smart to get into a fight with people that have nothing in life to lose. The dirtbags the kid went after didnt care about murder or abduction charges. They had no lives to begin with.

My dad always told me dont carry a gun unless you are prepared to use it and if you have to use it shoot to kill only. I dont carry a gun.

On a final note - holy crap this is the kind of kids at Woodbridge?!? Drug dealing gun carrying 18 year olds. Couldnt pay me to send my kids there.

Posted by: aBducTy tHeCLoWn ()
Date: September 25, 2013 11:41AM

aBducTy tHeCLoWn says 'get some soap on a rope biatches'

* Simple abduction is a Class 5 felony punishable by up to 10 years in jail and a $2,500 fine.

* Aggravated abduction, under Va. Code 18.2-48, provides that anyone who commits an abduction (i) with the intent to extort money or pecuniary benefit, (ii) of any person with intent to defile such person, or (iii) of any child under sixteen years of age for the purpose of prostitution, is guilty of a Class 2 felony. A class 2 felony is punishable by 20 years to life in prison and a fine of up to $100,000.

Posted by: afdafsdsfadfads ()
Date: September 25, 2013 12:15PM

Ghettobride Dead CIty Wrote:
> WHITE PPL SHOOTING SCHOOLS and Movies... yeah
> spanish and blacks do crime. But white wiggers and
> goth kids are just as dangrous or even more just
> cuz they get a rifle and blow ppl away becouase
> their white parents couldnt help their whtie kid
> out with white ppl problems , becuae.. THey are
> WHITE AND WHITE PPL DONT DO CRAZY SHIT???

Really? Then where are the threads with these "White Criminals"? Guess what, they're aren't any. (Well just a few).

Date: September 25, 2013 01:37PM

Ghettobride Dead CIty Wrote:
> WHITE PPL SHOOTING SCHOOLS and Movies... yeah
> spanish and blacks do crime. But white wiggers and
> goth kids are just as dangrous or even more just
> cuz they get a rifle and blow ppl away becouase
> their white parents couldnt help their whtie kid
> out with white ppl problems , becuae.. THey are
> WHITE AND WHITE PPL DONT DO CRAZY SHIT???

Looks like there were some "wiggers" involved in this.

What's your point or are you just throwing bombs?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2013 01:37PM by Stabitha.

Posted by: Femo ()
Date: September 25, 2013 01:52PM

Oh yeah, goth kids are always frontin' in the streets and getting all stabby...

Posted by: ME THOOO ()
Date: September 25, 2013 04:12PM

wow this is so sad im greaving For his parents!!! <3

Posted by: whiner ()
Date: September 25, 2013 08:14PM

Do you have to be fat to live in Woodbridge?

Date: September 25, 2013 08:16PM

I imagine none of these "pillars of the community" was gainfully employed and I suspect at least the females were sucking on the Govt teats. I'd actually be suprised if the stabber doesnt have an apartment full of kids with all this drug dealing and killing going on.

Posted by: Funny pics ()
Date: September 25, 2013 08:43PM

The pic of Deneen is the funniest.

Looks like somebody took her cupcake, lol.

Date: September 25, 2013 09:43PM

So now 8 have been arrested.

You can bet they will be singing like canarys when they find out how much trouble they are in. This could bring down the entire Hoodbridge drug cartel!

UPDATED: Eight charged in death of Woodbridge football player
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: September 26, 2013 04:21AM

UPDATED: Eight charged in death of Woodbridge football player
http://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/updated-eight-charged-in-death-of-woodbridge-football-player/article_748f2276-2540-11e3-858c-001a4bcf887a.html

Police have now arrested eight people in connection with the murder of Woodbridge High School student Kenny Diaz in a complicated case they say began with an armed robbery earlier this month.

Diandra Samuels, 19, of Woodbridge has been charged with stabbing 18-year-old Diaz after he was abducted and taken to Marumsco Acres Lake Park on Saturday afternoon. Samuels and six others were arrested Monday.

On Tuesday, agents with the U.S. Marshal's Service arrested two more people in connection with the case: 19-year-old Ariel Juanita Adams of Woodbridge and 38-year-old Gibreal Jama Guled, who has no fixed address.

Police say Diaz, 18, had gone to Samuels’ house on Bellona Road in Woodbridge with several friends to confront her about robbing a friend of his on Sept. 12. The gunpoint robbery, in which cash was stolen, was never reported to police.

During the confrontation at Samuels’ house, a fight ensued between friends of Samuels and Diaz, police said. At one point, a friend of Samuels assaulted someone with a handgun taken from one of Diaz’s friends, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

When the gun came out, the group Diaz came with fled, but Diaz wasn’t able to escape.

He was assaulted, forced into a car and driven to Marumsco Acre Lake Park, where Samuels stabbed him, Perok said. The murder happened at 3:15 p.m.

“Detectives worked extensively on this case and were able to identify all of the parties involved,” Perok said. “Additional charges and arrests are forthcoming, however the main parties involved have been apprehended.”

He said the encounters were not random and stemmed from ongoing drug dealing.

Police charged the following people on Monday:

•Diandra Janae Samuels of the 14300 block of Bellona Road is charged with murder, aggravated malicious wounding, abduction, armed robbery and use of a firearm in a felony.
•Dominic Glenn Smith of the 14600 block of Earlham Court in Dale City is charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and abduction.
•Deneen Antoinette Williams, 29, of the 14300 block of Bellona Road is charged with abduction.
•Renee Claytor Caples, 22, of the 14300 block of Bellona Road is charged with abduction.
•Teena Marie Gerbozy, 24, of of the 14300 block of Bellona Road is charged with abduction.
•Gregory Allan Bonds, 22, of the 15900 block of Ensbrook Lane in Dale City is charged with abduction.
• Gibreal Jama Guled, 38, is charged with abduction.
•Ariel Juanita Adams, 19, of Bellona Road in Woodbridge, is charged with abduction.
All are being held without bond.

Here are the two newest arrests...

Ariel Juanita Adams, 19, of Bellona Road in Woodbridge, is charged with abduction.
Gibreal Jama Guled, 38, is charged with abduction.
Attachments:
5242fe1677b15_preview-300.jpg
5242fe4104a57_preview-300.jpg

Posted by: Kamala Splash ()
Date: September 26, 2013 04:29AM

Dominic's photo be triflin. Straight up man crying like a baby knowing that he is going to be loved on real nice in the pen. Y'all took a young man's life. Y'all should rot.

Posted by: Local Resident ()
Date: September 26, 2013 09:18AM

this is what's wrong with you people.....people feel bad for this kid??? lets get this straight...he and his friends went to this persons house with a gun to try and "avenge" one of his drug dealing buddies getting robbed by this girl.......i don't feel bad for him at all. he got what was coming to him. had the gun not gotten taken from whatever felon that brought it with them we would've been reading about someone else being shot and killed...it's a never-ending cycle. maybe instead of wearing red the kids should sit down, think and take note about all the wrong things this group of kids were doing and what the outcome for each of them was. death and prison are the only exits on this road...high school kids and parents of these kids need to wake up and make sure they know this valuable life lesson. so go ahead and cry foul because i know alot of people reading this will, but this was apparently a long time coming for this kid and it's the life and choices he decided to make so nobody should feel bad for him at all. hope it was worth it buddy

Posted by: DeCavalcante Crew ()
Date: September 26, 2013 09:40AM

You kids fail mafia 101. You left the corpse out in the open for the authorities to find! If you're going to whack someone do it right. Paulie Walnuts disapproves.

paulieblg.jpg

Date: September 26, 2013 10:02AM

Yeah I dont get all the boo hoo's and wearing red BS. Im sure most of his friends knew what he was involved in. The red clothing would be a good reminder of the blood pouring out of him when he got stabbed.

What I dont get is the police account makes it sound like Diaz was the leader of this pack. Which makes me think that not only did the other kid get robbed in the drug deal, but that Diaz most likely had some skin in the game as well.

Posted by: tartie ()
Date: September 26, 2013 05:15PM

They all look like such pieces of shit. Especially those in their 20s and 30s, fucking worthless. Take them out back.

Posted by: Jarvus ()
Date: September 26, 2013 05:28PM

Our Children Wrote:
> Yo Yo, that ain't fair. Lookit th' photos. Onna
> G's be all red eyed from cryin' cause he feel bad
> for what went down.
>
> That anna pepper spray racist cop hose him down
> with.

Fuck you, people like you having kids is the reason for trash like this.

Posted by: Virginia Wire ()
Date: September 26, 2013 05:55PM

Another Concerned Mom Wrote:
> I so agree with the remarks made by the other
> concerned parent. When my child told me that all
> the kids were wearing red and why. Used to be a
> time, it would be no harm in doing that to pay
> tribute to the remembrance of someone. Nowadays
> you just never know what is behind anyting. The
> thought of the many different gangs and their
> colors did quickly come to mind as well too! Quite
> frankly, prayer must be put back into the schools
> and we all need God's mercy. Times are getting to
> be too much all over the world. My condolences to
> the family of this child and my prayers are with
> the family and friends.
>
> So sad, such a senseless tragedy.

Concerned clueless Mom , try paying a visit to your local high school, many of these "children" live in a world where you and anyone in your family's life means nothing. Just working to get the next score.

Posted by: Missy ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:36PM

I am actually friends with Teena Marie Gerbozy...

and honestly I can't say I didn't see this coming...most of these kids don't have a "drug" problem at best they smoke weed and drink..anyways she was actually trying to get her life straight in and out of trouble and abusing the system to get ahead, no doubt a smart girl she was actually enrolled in medical assisting class and was about to graduate from the program and start working...I met her from a random mutual friend ans she actually introduced me to my boyfriend (don't worry not a knife/gun toting hoodlum) he actually can't stand her and she stole various items from his house...anyways she is going down no matter what happened the outcome is someone is now dead..like someone said would have been self defense if he would have stepped inside...crazy world we live in hide your kids hide your wife...as soon as I get a little bit of money me and my family are escaping this plague riddled american

Posted by: Dr. Giggles ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:54PM

Missy Wrote:
> I am actually friends with Teena Marie Gerbozy...
>
> and honestly I can't say I didn't see this
> coming...most of these kids don't have a "drug"
> problem at best they smoke weed and drink..anyways
> she was actually trying to get her life straight
> in and out of trouble and abusing the system to
> get ahead, no doubt a smart girl she was actually
> enrolled in medical assisting class and was about
> to graduate from the program and start working...I
> met her from a random mutual friend ans she
> actually introduced me to my boyfriend (don't
> worry not a knife/gun toting hoodlum) he actually
> can't stand her and she stole various items from
> his house...anyways she is going down no matter
> what happened the outcome is someone is now
> dead..like someone said would have been self
> defense if he would have stepped inside...crazy
> world we live in hide your kids hide your
> wife...as soon as I get a little bit of money me
> and my family are escaping this plague riddled
> american

Was she crying like Dominic when she got pinched by the Popo?

Posted by: Kirk Adasa ()
Date: October 22, 2013 03:55PM

Take a look at those pics again; welcome to America, 21st century..............filled with barely literate niggers, hispanics and white trash who can barely read and write. They spend their time offering nothing in terms of being a productive, responsible citizen, but instead sit around and use and sell drugs all day.................this country cannot survive with the dwindling percentage of literate, morally upright white people(and the minorities that do the same) on one side and the hordes of filth on the other.

Date: October 22, 2013 04:02PM

Missy Wrote:
>
> and honestly I can't say I didn't see this
> coming...most of these kids don't have a "drug"
> problem at best they smoke weed and drink..anyways
> she was actually trying to get her life straight
> in and out of trouble and abusing the system to
> get ahead.

That's the problem with our society now. This has become acceptable normal behavior for teens/young adults so everyone is just "Meh......nothing to see here".

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.