HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
On Little River Turnpike I was threathened by a Hispanic, reported it to FCPD and now I am told there's no report?
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: November 06, 2008 08:49PM

A Hispanic drove up to my car last year and told me he was going to, "Fuck me steal everything I had and then kill me!" I reported this to FCPD got a case number and the Officer's name. When I put in a FOIA request I was told this case number didn't exist, along with a few others. What does this mean?

I was also proposition by a Hispanic, got it on tape. Another Hispanic told me if I pursued it the police would arrest me or worse. I suspect he works with the police, I have seen him with DC police.

I have reported a lot of illegal activity in Annandale and the surrounding area but nothing came of it, instead I have been pursued and I am not a criminal.

Since I started reporting I can say that Little River is not as bad as it use to be, but I am now a target. Illegals are being used to try to entrap me by the police. Whatz up with that?

Is FCPD on the take? You never hear of any big Hispanic drug busts around here and you know it's here.

I have heard that FCPD is abusive tolds women and children and I am seeing it first hand...any serious thoughts on my situation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On Little River Turnpike I was threathened by a Hispanic, reported it to FCPD and now I am told there's no report?
Posted by: Dr. Phil ()
Date: November 06, 2008 09:15PM

Serious thoughts on your situation? Yeah, I seriously think you are a nut and need help.

Re: On Little River Turnpike I was threathened by a Hispanic, reported it to FCPD and now I am told there's no report?
Posted by: talmagwa ()
Date: November 06, 2008 09:21PM

maybe you should mind your own business and get a better hobby. The police have better things to do than listen to your stupid rape fantasies.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 06, 2008 09:22PM

I seriously think you should stay in the kitchen.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: November 06, 2008 09:48PM

It means the cops know you are a whack job and didn't file anything because the entire incident was likely in your head. I mean I know YOU believe it happened of course.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: November 06, 2008 10:36PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I seriously think you should stay in the kitchen.

Lolz!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: November 06, 2008 10:42PM

Maybe you should not hang around thugs so much. Just an idea....

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: November 06, 2008 10:54PM

I suggest you place a tinfoil pyramid on your head, pull out all your teeth, and start your very own Save Annandale militia! I thought we had gotten rid of all the racist wingnuts here; I guess I was wrong.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: November 07, 2008 02:07AM

spunky Wrote:
> A Hispanic drove up to my car last year and told
> me he was going to, "Fuck me steal everything I
> had and then kill me!" I reported this to FCPD got
> a case number and the Officer's name. When I put
> in a FOIA request I was told this case number
> didn't exist, along with a few others. What does
> this mean?
>
> I was also proposition by a Hispanic, got it on
> tape. Another Hispanic told me if I pursued it
> the police would arrest me or worse. I suspect he
> works with the police, I have seen him with DC
> police.
>
> I have reported a lot of illegal activity in
> Annandale and the surrounding area but nothing
> came of it, instead I have been pursued and I am
> not a criminal.
>
> Since I started reporting I can say that Little
> River is not as bad as it use to be, but I am now
> a target. Illegals are being used to try to entrap
> me by the police. Whatz up with that?
>
> Is FCPD on the take? You never hear of any big
> Hispanic drug busts around here and you know it's
> here.
>
> I have heard that FCPD is abusive tolds women and
> children and I am seeing it first hand...any
> serious thoughts on my situation?

Purchase a gun and threated a few people that threatened you... and maybe the cops will then take you more seriously....

Posted by: BorrowAndSpendDebptpublicansUnite ()
Date: November 07, 2008 08:15AM

how is the plumbing license coming along?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: November 07, 2008 08:35AM

We can only hope a crate of flour tortillas falls from the sky and takes this fruitcake out.

Posted by: tj2008 ()
Date: November 07, 2008 09:19AM

no wonder people are racist!!! Jeeze, ever thing this might be a REAL person, a REAL Situation?

I have walked with female co-workers to McDonalds (past a 7-11) and there are at least 20 men hanging out there (most are hispanic or black) and I get into a 'defensive mode' automatically. I don't know HOW it must be for a woman walking alone (or a few women) walking past this croud. I'm sure that 99% of them are nice gentlemen. but the 1%, and with encouragement from his 'buddies' can make things go from good to bad in the blink of an eye.

I hope she gets the info she seeks. She is trying to follow the 'rules' so lets offer our support!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 07, 2008 10:17AM

tj2008 Wrote:
> Jeeze, ever thing
> this might be a REAL person, a REAL Situation?
>

You must be new here. Hasn't spunky accused you of being Elliot in the morning yet?

Posted by: The Agency ()
Date: November 07, 2008 12:59PM

tj2008, we have put you on our list of "those to be watched"

Posted by: angelus42774 ()
Date: November 07, 2008 03:10PM

Spunky I was at the 7-11 on Hummer Rd and Mohammad Atta was with a Hispanic guy. They threatened to dig up the Chemical Weapons I was burying in the area, and then a large credit union in Vienna for "off'ing" people that sniffing the smell from the 3 most polluted rivers in VA, and then had the nerve to tell me I was masquerading as Elliot in the morning and/or Lurch Poppa....

Spunk, you need

Date: November 08, 2008 09:25PM

I can't help but notice that those who respond are usually the same ole ones and they are saying the same ole stuff. It's always hateful and ugly like you!

It's not me in the wrong here, I got case numbers and the incidents were reported and now the cases aren't in the system. Even if FCPD didn't believe the report they would say so in the report but the report would still exist and they don't...WHY? Some of them do but the most important ones don't, that's not an accident...that's weird! On so many levels!

I don't care who you are that would cause one to raise their eyebrow.

Let's just say someone wanted them to disappear and so they did, so I wouldn't have any creditability? Someone with Hispanic roots? They don't have to be a citizen to work with FCPD, just like with the military. MS13 is no different then the MAFFIA. There was alot of money being made and still is from this gang in this area, especially in Annandale.

When you have been offended by this segment enough and have no one to defend your honor, then you start to assume that job. Like everything else every action has it's consequences. It's sad though that a citizen can't get justice in FC, but illegals can.

Like that threat I received, I will be fucked, have everything I owned stoled and then be killed, well I can't tell you how many times I have had my house broken into. This sounds like something some gang hoodlum would say and do. Would you want your mama treated this way?

I have been raped and wouldn't want that on my worse enemy nor would I ever fantasize about such stuff, pervert!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: November 08, 2008 10:06PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> tj2008 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jeeze, ever thing
> > this might be a REAL person, a REAL Situation?
>
> >
>
> You must be new here. Hasn't spunky accused you
> of being Elliot in the morning yet?

Accused me. Twice!

And Spunky is a woman? I need to fix her up with Mead. We will need to sterilize them both first. If we dont - the results will be disastrous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2008 10:08PM by Radiophile.

Posted by: Suburbanite ()
Date: November 09, 2008 09:23AM

tj2008 Wrote:
> no wonder people are racist!!! Jeeze, ever thing
> this might be a REAL person, a REAL Situation?
>
> I have walked with female co-workers to McDonalds
> (past a 7-11) and there are at least 20 men
> hanging out there (most are hispanic or black) and
> I get into a 'defensive mode' automatically. I
> don't know HOW it must be for a woman walking
> alone (or a few women) walking past this croud.
> I'm sure that 99% of them are nice gentlemen. but
> the 1%, and with encouragement from his 'buddies'
> can make things go from good to bad in the blink
> of an eye.
>
> I hope she gets the info she seeks. She is trying
> to follow the 'rules' so lets offer our support!

You sound very paranoid. "defensive mode'? Good grief, the guys standing around are trying to get work, sure they'll appreciate the view, if it's worth it, but they aren't there waiting for you. Racist much? Would you act the same outside the Smithsonian Air & Space with a couple of dozen white guys?

It's been my experience that out of all the races, the whites are the most obnoxious and dangerous when in groups. They don't have the history of being harassed by the police just because of their heritage. Other minorities are much more careful, especially in groups. Well, not counting the southeast nightclubs at 2am. :-)

Date: November 09, 2008 05:57PM

I have never gotten out of my car except to go in and out of a store in that area. My first encounter in that area regretfully was in 2004 when I went to the laundermat when my washing machine broke down. I was harshed, hounded, hollered at, followed and made to feel terribly uncomfortable by groups of Hispanics. Dispite the no loitering signs at the 7-11 there at Hummer and 236 in Annandale there were Hispanics everywhere and it was a crime what they were saying to me and I am an older woman. The police said there was nothing they could do and just laughed. Imagine if I were a young girl? That's harshment and intimidation and our citizen female population shouldn't have to tolerant such behavior out of anyone, least of all rude illegals.

Once I started taking pictures of their behavior and reporting illegal activity I became a target. I have never sold myself for money and never ever would but these Hispanics who would lie at the drop of a hat have said such and now it's consider fact. There's even a website support by our government where those who have contact with me can report information, which is a violation of my civil rights. So far I have discovered that all the information included on this site is also a lie, considering the sources of information no wonder! I am shocked this is going on and I intend to get at the truth because I know I am in the right. If I were a man this wouldn't be happening!

This also wouldn't be happening if someone didn't have something to hide.

Maybe it's that an old woman did a better job at cleaning up Annandale at 236 then an entire police dept.? And as a result she must now be targeted? Only because she was doing what the police wouldn't do...protecting herself?

The Hispanic who Propositioned me came into my yard, he was working on a neighbor's house. He also admitted that all Hispanics lie! I have it all on tape!

Date: November 09, 2008 08:38PM

I can walk up to anybody, at any time, and tell them that I paid their mother two dollars and a bag of rice to give me a rimjob, and it's not a crime. It's not smart, but luckily for you, stupidity isn't illegal.

Provide proof of anything you talk about; pictures, the audio of "all hispanics lie," even the link to the website you're talking about. Provide even the smallest bit of evidence to back up any of your ridiculous claims, and I will give you a public apology, and send you a large pizza.

I doubt you can, or will. So shut up.

And get back in the kitchen.

Date: November 09, 2008 09:16PM

spunky Wrote:
> There's even a website support by our
> government where those who have contact with me
> can report information, which is a violation of my
> civil rights. So far I have discovered that all
> the information included on this site is also a
> lie, considering the sources of information no
> wonder!

You want us to believe you? Post the URL.

I've heard plenty of stories of hispanics harrassing women, but I've never had a problem. And I take a lot of walks by myself. Other than a few (sexual, but not violent) comments that REStonPeace has translated for me, I've felt they act like any other group of men. Hell - they are better than the redneck that yelled "Show me your titties" from the back of a truck the other month. Perhaps they are responding to your body posture/facial expressions - I would imagine that your disdain is quite evident.

Date: November 10, 2008 06:42PM

NO expression is worthy of such a response, if I had one and I try not to obviously offend in person. It's my correct southern up bringing.

Posted by: fd ()
Date: November 10, 2008 07:31PM

Spunky if you want to meet a true southern gentelman you should hang out with meade skeleton. What a beautiful couple!

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: November 10, 2008 09:24PM

Where's the URL spunky for "website support by our government where those who have contact with me can report information"... waiting... Prove to us you aren't a total wacko and give us something bordering on believable.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: November 10, 2008 09:38PM

FCPD knows exactly who you are....sounds like they are being sensitive to your mental conditions....

Posted by: noway ()
Date: November 10, 2008 10:53PM

I've been threatened by hispanics so many times, I lost count. I just try to avoid them. Too bad its impossible in this town.

I've had hispanics try to get in my car as I park THREE TIMES in the past year. I have absolutely no idea why, it's like they expect me to let them in for a ride. Of course i'm not going to unlock the damn doors, so they start hitting my windows...I never say anything to these people. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. I've been cornered by hispanics 4 times, one time was because they were on bicycles and stole beer off the loading truck at 7-11...they cornered me down the road and one of them told me that I see shit. I agreed.

This older woman that lives down the street from me has made several complaints in the past few months about the loud music on sunday nights (but not friday + saturday!), the 11 cars parked in front of one house here in the neighborhood, and how much trash you find on the street. No response whatsoever.

Last week, somebody poured a few cans of Modelo on my car, and left the trash on it. Why would they waste their beer to mess up the paint on my car? I leave them alone.

I'm not being racist, this neighborhood was clean, quiet and very neighborly just 7 years ago, then shit hit the fan.

This area has turned to shit, and somebody should do something about it.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: November 11, 2008 12:09AM

noway Wrote:
> I've been threatened by hispanics so many times, I
> lost count. I just try to avoid them. Too bad its
> impossible in this town.
>
> I've had hispanics try to get in my car as I park
> THREE TIMES in the past year. I have absolutely no
> idea why, it's like they expect me to let them in
> for a ride. Of course i'm not going to unlock the
> damn doors, so they start hitting my windows...I
> never say anything to these people. It makes no
> sense to me whatsoever. I've been cornered by
> hispanics 4 times, one time was because they were
> on bicycles and stole beer off the loading truck
> at 7-11...they cornered me down the road and one
> of them told me that I see shit. I agreed.
>
> This older woman that lives down the street from
> me has made several complaints in the past few
> months about the loud music on sunday nights (but
> not friday + saturday!), the 11 cars parked in
> front of one house here in the neighborhood, and
> how much trash you find on the street. No response
> whatsoever.
>
> Last week, somebody poured a few cans of Modelo on
> my car, and left the trash on it. Why would they
> waste their beer to mess up the paint on my car? I
> leave them alone.
>
> I'm not being racist, this neighborhood was clean,
> quiet and very neighborly just 7 years ago, then
> shit hit the fan.
>
> This area has turned to shit, and somebody should
> do something about it.

Wow. You seem to attract crazies.

I've never seen any of that sort of behavior, or heard anyone describe experiences like that.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 04:16AM by Bob.

Posted by: Bill ()
Date: November 13, 2008 07:41PM

"I've never seen any of that sort of behavior, or heard anyone describe experiences like that."

Well, now you have. Keep an eye on the recent rash of rapes of smaller woman and teen-age girls in the area. Almost always, a Hispanic immigrant.

Date: November 13, 2008 08:20PM

Bob is this your lame attempt at being "funny" again?

Posted by: Spunky I believe You ()
Date: November 13, 2008 11:52PM

Recently while traveling four Hispanic men attempted to car jack me. I carry a firearm 24/7 and drew down on them. Buy a gun, take a class and carry it openly on your hip in a holster. Your problems will disappear.

Gilberts small arms range in Lorton has several classes, a range to practice and a wide assortment of firearms. I recommend the GLOCK 19, it works for me.
Attachments:
1950203.jpg

Posted by: paddy ()
Date: November 13, 2008 11:58PM

yeah do you honestly think they're going to do something? NO

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:05AM

]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2012 02:31PM by Alias.

Date: November 14, 2008 01:07AM

Would you take a chance with your wife, mother or child?

I guess you have your answer, besides you see it in the news all the time, and as the economy gets worse the problem will only get worse.

Thanks for the information. It looks like it has a big handle, is it heavy?

Date: November 14, 2008 01:13AM

Alias Wrote:
> Re: Hispanics
>
> Mexicans blowing leaves.
>
> Why do they stare are you?

I have come to discover they are always sizing everyone up as a mark. It's best not to talk to them and especially not let them in your home under any circumstances.

Posted by: im not getting it ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:22AM

so wait there is someone snitching on the good people of annandale? is that what this thread is about?

THIS IS FAIRFAX COUNTY VIRGINIA. WE ARE AN UPSCALE AREA. THERE ARE NOOOOOO CRIMES HERE. WE ARE A SAFE LARGE COMMUNITY. YOU GUYS HERE ON THIS UNDERGROUND SITE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROJECTS IN BRONX NEW YORK OR THE STREETS OF LA. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

thanks,
thats it

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:26AM

]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2012 02:31PM by Alias.

Date: November 14, 2008 02:00AM

They can't be trusted and they will lie in a NY minute.

I have several on tape admitting this information and more.

The Latin America countries don't like the Mexicans because they think the Mexicans are to much like Americans, which they don't like. Mexico being our next door neighbors. They also don't like blacks. I have done alot of research in Annandale in this area and this problem.

Date: November 14, 2008 02:16AM

im not getting it Wrote:
> so wait there is someone snitching on the good
> people of annandale? is that what this thread is
> about?
>
> THIS IS FAIRFAX COUNTY VIRGINIA. WE ARE AN UPSCALE
> AREA. THERE ARE NOOOOOO CRIMES HERE. WE ARE A SAFE
> LARGE COMMUNITY. YOU GUYS HERE ON THIS UNDERGROUND
> SITE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE
> OF THE PROJECTS IN BRONX NEW YORK OR THE STREETS
> OF LA. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
>
> thanks,
> thats it

You must be a policeman, or person?

I talked to an attorney this week and was told police don't like to work and upper brass like working even less. So, of course there's no problems in FC. When's the last time you busted a large scale herion dealer who's selling to our children? Or, caught some gay hispanic for selling his ass off 236? I know for awile they were selling drugs out of the Annandale's Dominos off Columbia Pike and delivering it with their pizza orders...Duh?

There was a fat black woman at the Exxon having sex on 236 with Hispanics in broad day light while a police informant, Willie, kept watch.

I could go on but I'm bored. If I know this and I'm just an old woman why do we have a FCPD? And what do they really do? Besides show up 10 at a time to an event, leaving the rest of the county unprotected? What a waste, are they really that bored or just not that proactive?

Date: November 14, 2008 10:01AM

Spunky, please buy this product:
Attachments:
cluefinder.jpg

Date: November 14, 2008 12:31PM

I reported on a big pot, and coke dealer in Springfield, Hispanic, to Narcotics and they didn't take any information nothing, they were only interested in meth dealers. Twisted? They said they had to much information to keep track of already?

Date: November 14, 2008 12:43PM

When you continuously call the police with bullshit reports or things that they can't act upon, you end up becoming the spunk who cried wolf. I'd stop taking your "hot tips" if I were them, too.

Date: November 14, 2008 01:08PM

That was the first time I had called! Doofus!!

Now get back in your closet and shut-up!

Date: November 14, 2008 01:16PM

Besides I never call with bullshit reports, that was legit, as is any call I make.

Now for a change in subject: I need a job where can I find one?

Date: November 14, 2008 01:32PM

It sounds like those hispanics already offered you a job you'd be good at.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 14, 2008 01:40PM

spunky Wrote:
>>> I need a job where can I find one?

Out of sheer curiosity, what types of job skills do you have?

I'm not trying to be nosy, it's just that the obtuseness of your posts makes me wonder what the heck you do for a living?

Date: November 14, 2008 02:20PM

BS n Bus Mgmt. and I have all the skill set you would imagine that comes with that, plus more.

Posted by: The wheels on the bus... ()
Date: November 14, 2008 02:29PM

spunky Wrote:
> BS n Bus Mgmt. and I have all the skill set you
> would imagine that comes with that, plus more.

Bus Mgmt? You manage buses, or drive them? LOL

Date: November 14, 2008 03:06PM

Geneper your a moron!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 14, 2008 03:29PM

The wheels on the bus... Wrote
>>> Bus Mgmt?

Monkey Business

Date: November 14, 2008 06:08PM

It looks like there may be a suitable job opening soon.
Attachments:
spunky.jpg

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: November 14, 2008 08:11PM

+10 Genevieve
Attachments:
doglaugh.gif
lol2.gif

Date: November 14, 2008 10:54PM

SWEET GENEEPER! Real crafty!

Posted by: rofl ()
Date: July 27, 2009 02:41PM

spunky Wrote:
> They can't be trusted and they will lie in a NY
> minute.
>
> I have several on tape admitting this information
> and more.
>
> The Latin America countries don't like the
> Mexicans because they think the Mexicans are to
> much like Americans, which they don't like.
> Mexico being our next door neighbors. They also
> don't like blacks. I have done alot of research
> in Annandale in this area and this problem.

rofl spunky you dumb bitch, you couldn't be more wrong about the mexican part. I would love to know the methods of your research. Giving BJ's behind horseshoe lane for info? I heard ur still charging $25 a pop...hook an old customer up!

Date: July 27, 2009 02:53PM

rofl Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > They can't be trusted and they will lie in a NY
> > minute.
> >
> > I have several on tape admitting this
> information
> > and more.
> >
> > The Latin America countries don't like the
> > Mexicans because they think the Mexicans are to
> > much like Americans, which they don't like.
> > Mexico being our next door neighbors. They
> also
> > don't like blacks. I have done alot of
> research
> > in Annandale in this area and this problem.
>
>
> rofl spunky you dumb bitch, you couldn't be more
> wrong about the mexican part. I would love to know
> the methods of your research. Giving BJ's behind
> horseshoe lane for info? I heard ur still charging
> $25 a pop...hook an old customer up!

Well Meph, yes I know this is you, again taking text out of content. You know I am right about the Mexican part, you only use that line to parley into your agenda, like the DOG you are and will always be. Or maybe Meeps...angry for being called a 40 yr. old questionable Fag? You sorry ass men are so predictable.

Men will try to undermine women through their self-esteem or attacking their good name. I don't know about the bitches you all hang with, but this lady doesn't do that and never has and never will. You have spent most of your sad life with low-lifes and expect nothing more from others, this speaks volumes of you and your character, or lack of...

Date: July 27, 2009 03:54PM

spunky Wrote:
> rofl Wrote:
> -----
> > spunky Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > They can't be trusted and they will lie in a
> NY
> > > minute.
> > >
> > > I have several on tape admitting this
> > information
> > > and more.
> > >
> > > The Latin America countries don't like the
> > > Mexicans because they think the Mexicans are
> to
> > > much like Americans, which they don't like.
> > > Mexico being our next door neighbors. They
> > also
> > > don't like blacks. I have done alot of
> > research
> > > in Annandale in this area and this problem.
> >
> >
> > rofl spunky you dumb bitch, you couldn't be
> more
> > wrong about the mexican part. I would love to
> know
> > the methods of your research. Giving BJ's
> behind
> > horseshoe lane for info? I heard ur still
> charging
> > $25 a pop...hook an old customer up!
>
>
> Well Meph, yes I know this is you, again taking
> text out of content. You know I am right about
> the Mexican part, you only use that line to parley
> into your agenda, like the DOG you are and will
> always be. Or maybe Meeps...angry for being
> called a 40 yr. old questionable Fag? You sorry
> ass men are so predictable.
>
> Men will try to undermine women through their
> self-esteem or attacking their good name. I don't
> know about the bitches you all hang with, but this
> lady doesn't do that and never has and never will.
> You have spent most of your sad life with
> low-lifes and expect nothing more from others,
> this speaks volumes of you and your character, or
> lack of...

BAT SHIT CRAZY

Date: July 27, 2009 06:45PM

im not Meph.
...so are we on for the $25 BJ or not?

Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: July 27, 2009 07:55PM

is spunky COLLEEN LINDVAL!! DO YOU ALL REMEMBER COLLEEN?? AND HOW RIGHT SHE WAS AND HOW SHE WINS, AND WE ALL LOOSE? god i remember that, funny as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: July 27, 2009 11:54PM

Everytime I drive by the "miracle mile" (Dupont Paint down to the 7-11), all the guys sitting on the curb raise their hand like I'm cruising for workers in my Camry.

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: July 28, 2009 12:37AM

spunky Wrote:
> I can't help but notice that those who respond are
> usually the same ole ones and they are saying the
> same ole stuff. It's always hateful and ugly like
> you!
>
> It's not me in the wrong here, I got case numbers
> and the incidents were reported and now the cases
> aren't in the system. Even if FCPD didn't believe
> the report they would say so in the report but the
> report would still exist and they don't...WHY?
> Some of them do but the most important ones don't,
> that's not an accident...that's weird! On so many
> levels!
>
> I don't care who you are that would cause one to
> raise their eyebrow.
>
> Let's just say someone wanted them to disappear
> and so they did, so I wouldn't have any
> creditability? Someone with Hispanic roots? They
> don't have to be a citizen to work with FCPD, just
> like with the military. MS13 is no different then
> the MAFFIA. There was alot of money being made
> and still is from this gang in this area,
> especially in Annandale.
>
> When you have been offended by this segment enough
> and have no one to defend your honor, then you
> start to assume that job. Like everything else
> every action has it's consequences. It's sad
> though that a citizen can't get justice in FC, but
> illegals can.
>
> Like that threat I received, I will be fucked,
> have everything I owned stoled and then be killed,
> well I can't tell you how many times I have had my
> house broken into. This sounds like something
> some gang hoodlum would say and do. Would you
> want your mama treated this way?
>
> I have been raped and wouldn't want that on my
> worse enemy nor would I ever fantasize about such
> stuff, pervert!

yes, you do have to be a citizen to be a fairfax co cop.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:25PM by RCG239.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 28, 2009 01:16AM

Suburbanite Wrote:
> tj2008 Wrote:
> -----
> > no wonder people are racist!!! Jeeze, ever
> thing
> > this might be a REAL person, a REAL Situation?
>
> >
> > I have walked with female co-workers to
> McDonalds
> > (past a 7-11) and there are at least 20 men
> > hanging out there (most are hispanic or black)
> and
> > I get into a 'defensive mode' automatically. I
> > don't know HOW it must be for a woman walking
> > alone (or a few women) walking past this croud.
>
> > I'm sure that 99% of them are nice gentlemen.
> but
> > the 1%, and with encouragement from his
> 'buddies'
> > can make things go from good to bad in the
> blink
> > of an eye.
> >
> > I hope she gets the info she seeks. She is
> trying
> > to follow the 'rules' so lets offer our
> support!
>
> You sound very paranoid. "defensive mode'? Good
> grief, the guys standing around are trying to get
> work, sure they'll appreciate the view, if it's
> worth it, but they aren't there waiting for you.
> Racist much? Would you act the same outside the
> Smithsonian Air & Space with a couple of dozen
> white guys?
>
> It's been my experience that out of all the races,
> the whites are the most obnoxious and dangerous
> when in groups. They don't have the history of
> being harassed by the police just because of their
> heritage. Other minorities are much more careful,
> especially in groups. Well, not counting the
> southeast nightclubs at 2am. :-)

Obviously you've never had to live and constantly walk by those Day Laborer group bums. They even scare the legal immigrants in their own neighborhoods. It's not racist, it's a reality.

Re: On Little River Turnpike I was threatened by a Hispanic, reported it to FCPD and now I am told there's no report?
Date: July 28, 2009 01:24AM

RCG239 Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > I can't help but notice that those who respond
> are
> > usually the same ole ones and they are saying
> the
> > same ole stuff. It's always hateful and ugly
> like
> > you!
> >
> > It's not me in the wrong here, I got case
> numbers
> > and the incidents were reported and now the
> cases
> > aren't in the system. Even if FCPD didn't
> believe
> > the report they would say so in the report but
> the
> > report would still exist and they don't...WHY?
> > Some of them do but the most important ones
> don't,
> > that's not an accident...that's weird! On so
> many
> > levels!
> >
> > I don't care who you are that would cause one
> to
> > raise their eyebrow.
> >
> > Let's just say someone wanted them to disappear
> > and so they did, so I wouldn't have any
> > creditability? Someone with Hispanic roots?
> They
> > don't have to be a citizen to work with FCPD,
> just
> > like with the military. MS13 is no different
> then
> > the MAFFIA. There was alot of money being made
> > and still is from this gang in this area,
> > especially in Annandale.
> >
> > When you have been offended by this segment
> enough
> > and have no one to defend your honor, then you
> > start to assume that job. Like everything else
> > every action has it's consequences. It's sad
> > though that a citizen can't get justice in FC,
> but
> > illegals can.
> >
> > Like that threat I received, I will be fucked,
> > have everything I owned stole and then be
> killed,
> > well I can't tell you how many times I have had
> my
> > house broken into. This sounds like something
> > some gang hoodlum would say and do. Would you
> > want your mama treated this way?
> >
> > I have been raped and wouldn't want that on my
> > worse enemy nor would I ever fantasize about
> such
> > stuff, pervert!
>
>
> for being so paranoid and uninformed about FCPD,
>
Jumping to conclusions again. I am not paranoid nor uninformed about FCPD.
Wonder how these gangs know my business as you suppose here. You are getting fed
something to cause you to say such garage, so are the gangs, truth or not. This is what they call a common thread and the source is one in the same, the gov't. There are those who do not like the over-reach and illegal tactics of our country and are just waiting to fight such battles and expose the truth.

In the minds of FCPD everyone is EDP except them. FCPD has handled my reports a lot like the Gates arrest, making me out to be the criminal. They are Nazis and have a history of abusive treatment toward women and kids. I know of women who moved out of the state as a result. It can also be seen in our Judicial system via judges. Primarily it's because this organization is to weighted with men, who abuse their power or are IDIOTS!

you sure do call them a lot, and I'm quite sure
> your name is recognized as an EDP (emotionally
> disturbed person) as soon as your call is
> dispatched. And yes, you do have to be a citizen
> to be a ffx co police officer. Thanks for pouring
> out your life story, do you have any other details
> to share with us. I'm on the edge of my seat.

This is not my life story, it's much more interesting then this. But I feel it may be of help to other unfortunate women or children. FCPD is corrupt! I have seen it first hand. That I am not the only one claiming such is enough to warrant an investigation. Because a dumbass FC policeman made an uneducated unsupported claim of EDP, I have been terrorized by the police and gangs who know the police laugh at me when I report a robbery and I won't be taken seriously. That's not the job of the FCPD to terrorize, and yet they do.

For argument sake let's just say I am crazy? Is a crazy person exempt from protection under the law, do they have no rights? No! But that apparently is what you are saying. So this sight breds ill-will towards all, a lot like FCPD?

How long have you been an embarassing fool?

Thank you for that bit of information, I will pass it along to my attorney as this is an active case with FCPD. I have proof they have violated my rights and broken the law. Now you have also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 02:17AM by spunky.

Date: July 28, 2009 01:25AM

spunky Wrote:
> Alias Wrote:
> -----
> > Re: Hispanics
> >
> > Mexicans blowing leaves.
> >
> > Why do they stare are you?
>
>
> I have come to discover they are always sizing
> everyone up as a mark. It's best not to talk to
> them and especially not let them in your home
> under any circumstances.

I wouldn't say Mexicans as a whole though, because one of the most trusted individuals I happen to know is in fact Mexican.

However, I have known plenty of groups of Day Laborers and House/Yard Workers to in fact size up their clients, and it does in fact lead to B&E's and Robberies. My neighbor up the street had his SUV broken into when we suddenly began receiving an influx of the corner workers around here, and they stole thousands of dollars worth of Appliances, Power Tools, etc. They have also been known to bust into houses over in McLean and Great Falls.

I only let trusted and recommended groups work around my place anyways, so I've never had such a problem. Just use some common sense.

Date: July 28, 2009 01:34AM

rofl Wrote:
> im not Meph.
> ...so are we on for the $25 BJ or not?

Liar Meph. You mentioned this thread in Cary's Troll manifesto thread and then instantly it's bumped with anon posting that day. Your defensiveness puts a spotlight on you coward. No one cares about this banter but you and your cronies. I know the truth and you do to although you live in denial.

I have more dignity in my little toe then you do in your entire body, and you don't matter to me. By the way this never happened, you can't prove it so it's slander. You will be dealt with accordingly. You have no idea who you're dealing with, fools!

Re: On Little River Turnpike I was threatened by a Hispanic, reported it to FCPD and now I am told there's no report?
Date: July 28, 2009 02:39AM

This entire thread was bumped after I exposed Alias for being Elliot. Most of the recent posts are anon so the cowards can hide. I am not a spineless coward, I post under one name, unlike you, and you're a MAN? A sad, pitiful excuse of one
obviously.

The defensiveness here in light of my post is extremely suspicious and worth noting. Why does it matter so much to those here unless this is Elliot? Otherwise who cares? What's it to you? My point exactly. Me think you protest to much for a simple bystander. You're anger shows through like a light in the dark, it's real and fueled by what? It's personal?

Elliot is a angry individual among other things. By the way I accused Alias of being Elliot in a recent PM, and you know what, he never denied it! This fact proves you are all crazy and EDP, I am not, and never will be. FCPD has no legal leg to stand on here. Is it any wonder so many crimes go unsolved here. FCPD is ineffective and becoming a laughing stock. Even the entertainment community reflects this reality by representing FCPD in video games as terrorizing.

Date: July 28, 2009 07:35AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:24PM by RCG239.

Date: July 28, 2009 08:33AM

I used to enjoy calling out the inconsistencies and lack of logic in spunky's posts. Now I just feel sorry for her. She is full of hate and is obviously disturbed. I hope that she is able to get help.

Date: July 28, 2009 08:54AM

Genevieve Wrote:
> I used to enjoy calling out the inconsistencies
> and lack of logic in spunky's posts. Now I just
> feel sorry for her. She is full of hate and is
> obviously disturbed. I hope that she is able to
> get help.

She's not a real person.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: July 28, 2009 09:59AM

"She's not a real person."

Any proof of that?

Date: July 28, 2009 02:01PM

spunky Wrote:
> rofl Wrote:
> -----
> > im not Meph.
> > ...so are we on for the $25 BJ or not?
>
>
> Liar Meph. You mentioned this thread in Cary's
> Troll manifesto thread and then instantly it's
> bumped with anon posting that day. Your
> defensiveness puts a spotlight on you coward. No
> one cares about this banter but you and your
> cronies. I know the truth and you do to although
> you live in denial.
>
> I have more dignity in my little toe then you do
> in your entire body, and you don't matter to me.
> By the way this never happened, you can't prove it
> so it's slander. You will be dealt with
> accordingly. You have no idea who you're dealing
> with, fools!

ROFLLLLLL this broad is a nutjob. Get some meds and overdose asap plz.

Date: July 28, 2009 03:35PM

496 Wrote:
> "She's not a real person."
>
> Any proof of that?

Sure. Read some of her posts.

Posted by: JP ()
Date: July 28, 2009 05:31PM

Spunky I believe You Wrote:
> Recently while traveling four Hispanic men
> attempted to car jack me. I carry a firearm 24/7
> and drew down on them. Buy a gun, take a class and
> carry it openly on your hip in a holster. Your
> problems will disappear.
>
> Gilberts small arms range in Lorton has several
> classes, a range to practice and a wide assortment
> of firearms. I recommend the GLOCK 19, it works
> for me.

You sir, would have been screwed by the system if this is true. Stupid VA law states that is illegal to protect personal property. No law on lethal force but in court it wouldnt have flew.

Date: July 28, 2009 06:00PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> and lack of logic in spunky's posts. Now I just
> get help.

LOL! This is the pot calling the kettle black. I am not

full of hate, but being a long time poster on a hate site makes

you look and come off as a hypocrite. Please point out what

facts you of used to determine that "I am obviously disturbed".

Normal posters who have been scared off this site by such regs as your

self would say you are, and I would have to agree.

If I defend myself here I am called aggressive, but if the regs, who do much

worse, choose to speak out it's not, bully mentality! Ypu've been called out on

it time and time again here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 06:26PM by spunky.

Date: July 28, 2009 06:03PM

JP Wrote:
> Spunky I believe You Wrote:
> -----
> > Recently while traveling four Hispanic men
> > attempted to car jack me. I carry a firearm
> 24/7
> > and drew down on them. Buy a gun, take a class
> and
> > carry it openly on your hip in a holster. Your
> > problems will disappear.
> >
> > Gilberts small arms range in Lorton has several
> > classes, a range to practice and a wide
> assortment
> > of firearms. I recommend the GLOCK 19, it works
> > for me.
>
> You sir, would have been screwed by the system if
> this is true. Stupid VA law states that is
> illegal to protect personal property. No law on
> lethal force but in court it wouldnt have flew.

No I didn't say that nor type those words you credit to me.

But don't I have a right to protect myself?

Date: July 28, 2009 06:06PM

rofl Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > rofl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > im not Meph.
> > > ...so are we on for the $25 BJ or not?
> >
> >
> > Liar Meph. You mentioned this thread in Cary's
> > Troll manifesto thread and then instantly it's
> > bumped with anon posting that day. Your
> > defensiveness puts a spotlight on you coward.
> No
> > one cares about this banter but you and your
> > cronies. I know the truth and you do to
> although
> > you live in denial.
> >
> > I have more dignity in my little toe then you
> do
> > in your entire body, and you don't matter to me.
>
> > By the way this never happened, you can't prove
> it
> > so it's slander. You will be dealt with
> > accordingly. You have no idea who you're
> dealing
> > with, fools!
>
> ROFLLLLLL this broad is a nutjob. Get some meds
> and overdose asap plz.

At least I have guts enough to post under my real name, instead of

posting anon like a spineless piece of flesh, grow a pair!

Date: July 28, 2009 06:23PM

RCG239 Wrote:
> RCG239 wrote:
> >
> > you sure do call them a lot, and I'm quite
> sure
> > > your name is recognized as an EDP
> (emotionally
> > > disturbed person) as soon as your call is
> > > dispatched. And yes, you do have to be a
> > citizen
> > > to be a ffx co police officer. Thanks for
> > pouring
> > > out your life story, do you have any other
> > details
> > > to share with us. I'm on the edge of my seat.
> >
> >
> > This is not my life story, it's much more
> > interesting then this. But I feel it may be of
> > help to other unfortunate women or children.
> FCPD
> > is corrupt! I have seen it first hand. That I
> am
> > not the only one claiming such is enough to
> > warrant an investigation. Because a dumbass FC
> > policeman made an uneducated unsupported claim
> of
> > EDP, I have been terrorized by the police and
> > gangs who know the police laugh at me when I
> > report a robbery and I won't be taken seriously.
>
> > That's not the job of the FCPD to terrorize,
> and
> > yet they do.
> >
> > For argument sake let's just say I am crazy? Is
> a
> > crazy person exempt from protection under the
> law,
> > do they have no rights? No! But that
> apparently
> > is what you are saying. So this sight breds
> > ill-will towards all, a lot like FCPD?
> >
> > How long have you been an embarassing fool?
> >
> > Thank you for that bit of information, I will
> pass
> > it along to my attorney as this is an active
> case
> > with FCPD. I have proof they have violated my
> > rights and broken the law. Now you have also.
>
> lol, wow, how did I know that fairfax units
> recognize your name as an EDP! tell me where in
>
You came up with your claim based on information you obtained from
the FCPD. Claiming I have called the police was based on some
information which is suppose to also be private. Have you ever had a
answer for your abuse of power, position or a citizens rights? Get ready too!

There's a long list of information posted here about me that didn't come from me, some of it is true but most of it is lies. But this doesn't matter one way or the other to you. Your motivate has been evil and your actions are that of immensely disturbed individuals. Nothing good has come from this site and there are tons of witnesses to that fact. It's against the law to post personal information about others and terrorize others online, or not. What's the source of this information? How do you and others obtain such information? What arrogance to believe you are insulated to bully others and break the law. You and yours will be dealt with accordingly and taught a valuable lesson in the process.

the last comment I said that you don't have
> rights. But being that you tend to see things
> that aren't there, no surprise. Glad to see you
>
When you make fun of others at their expense in a public forum, that
is a conclusion one would naturally formulate.

are using FXU as a reliabale source to build a
> case. For officer safety, word spreads quickly
> about EDPs...but they still respond anyhow,
> because yes, you have rights. I feel for your
>
Most police don't like to work anyway and top brass likes it even less.
You are an oppressive individual in keeping with this site.

Police are equipped or educated even to label anyone EDP. I got upset
at a policeman for not believing I was robbed and he labels me, that's not right.
IT's not his job to be judge and jury or deny me protection under the law. It was
that day case reports of mine disappeared. I was told by him, "too much happens to me." I had a witness to the robbery and he dismissed us both. Those police reports were a joke and my attorney was shocked.

attorney, and whatever lucky unit gets dispatched
> to your calls.
>
> And fairfax county hates women and children and
> they are out to terrorize you and let the hispanic
> gangs know that you are an EDP? lol...how long
> have you been off your meds?
>
> Hopefully your next talk with fcpd involves a
> transport to Woodburn.

You must work with the FCPD, your mentallity is limited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 06:56PM by spunky.

Date: July 28, 2009 11:16PM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:24PM by RCG239.

Date: July 28, 2009 11:59PM

JP Wrote:
> Spunky I believe You Wrote:
> -----
> > Recently while traveling four Hispanic men
> > attempted to car jack me. I carry a firearm
> 24/7
> > and drew down on them. Buy a gun, take a class
> and
> > carry it openly on your hip in a holster. Your
> > problems will disappear.
> >
> > Gilberts small arms range in Lorton has several
> > classes, a range to practice and a wide
> assortment
> > of firearms. I recommend the GLOCK 19, it works
> > for me.
>
> You sir, would have been screwed by the system if
> this is true. Stupid VA law states that is
> illegal to protect personal property. No law on
> lethal force but in court it wouldnt have flew.

A carjacking is an act of violence, and therefore you can defend yourself lethally.

Date: July 29, 2009 01:23AM

Let's say hypothetically that a man grabbed my person in a private place and that person said if you do that again I will shoot your sorry ass. This dumbass does it again and the person pulls a gun on him and threatens to shoot his balls off if it happens again. They then and only then stop. Does that person holding the gun have a problem, legally?

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:05AM

Only if the person who continues to grab the person's private place is dumb enough to file a police report. Then it is your word versus the assailant's word. But that seems highly unlikely. Kind of like the idiots who call the cops when their drug stash gets stolen (though it does happen).

I know this type of situation can be scary, but I would never pull out a gun unless I planned on using it, as a last resort. If you are going to use it, make sure the person has a debilitating weapon on him so you can argue justifiable homicide in court.

spunky Wrote:
> Let's say hypothetically that a man grabbed my
> person in a private place and that person said if
> you do that again I will shoot your sorry ass.
> This dumbass does it again and the person pulls a
> gun on him and threatens to shoot his balls off
> if it happens again. They then and only then
> stop. Does that person holding the gun have a
> problem, legally?

Date: July 29, 2009 02:49AM

spunky Wrote:
> Let's say hypothetically that a man grabbed my
> person in a private place and that person said if
> you do that again I will shoot your sorry ass.
> This dumbass does it again and the person pulls a
> gun on him and threatens to shoot his balls off
> if it happens again. They then and only then
> stop. Does that person holding the gun have a
> problem, legally?

who the fuck is gonna grab your disgusting wrinkled old vag? i don't think you have anything to worry about. and even though i never believe a single one of your stories i will say this, if you have so many problems with the area you live in then why the hell would you stay in that area?

Date: July 29, 2009 06:00AM

Genevieve Wrote:
>
Sorry never happened you did rant in an aggressive nature often.
It's funny how memory fails you as you age.

and lack of logic in spunky's posts. Now I just
> get help.

Date: July 29, 2009 06:10AM

un-fairfax aboveground Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > Let's say hypothetically that a man grabbed my
> > person in a private place and that person said
> if
> > you do that again I will shoot your sorry ass.
> > This dumbass does it again and the person pulls
> a
> > gun on him and threatens to shoot his balls
> off
> > if it happens again. They then and only then
> > stop. Does that person holding the gun have a
> > problem, legally?
>
> who the fuck is gonna grab your disgusting
> wrinkled old vag? i don't think you have anything
> to worry about. and even though i never believe a
> single one of your stories i will say this, if you
> have so many problems with the area you live in
> then why the hell would you stay in that area?

What the flyin' fuck is it to you? I don't need to answer to a flamin' FAG of a piece of shit. Get back on your cock ride, something has your panties in a wad.
I was asking a question you worthless piece of crap. No matter where I go there are always stupid ass men in abundance doing dumbass shit, like I described. You over-estimate my concern with what you fucking think...you must be an arrogrant son-of-a-bitch. Jumping to conclusions again, it wasn't my VA-J-J. You probably haven't seen one since you were born, You pitiful excuse of a man. May I buy you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 06:11AM by spunky.

Date: July 29, 2009 08:25AM

spunky Wrote:
> What the flyin' fuck is it to you? I don't need
> to answer to a flamin' FAG of a piece of shit.
> Get back on your cock ride, something has your
> panties in a wad.
> I was asking a question you worthless piece of
> crap. No matter where I go there are always stupid
> ass men in abundance doing dumbass shit, like I
> described. You over-estimate my concern with what
> you fucking think...you must be an arrogrant
> son-of-a-bitch. Jumping to conclusions again, it
> wasn't my VA-J-J. You probably haven't seen one
> since you were born, You pitiful excuse of a man.
> May I buy you

See, this is why Spunky isn't a real person.

Date: July 29, 2009 08:34AM

spunky Wrote:
>
> Sorry never happened you did rant in an aggressive
> nature often.
> It's funny how memory fails you as you age.

I won't argue with you anymore. It isn't a debate since your only tools are denial and insults.

Posted by: tacolipsPP ()
Date: July 29, 2009 08:49AM

FACE IT ANNANDALE HAS BEEN INVADED BY MEXICO AND OUR GOVERNMENT (POLICE) oBAMA
ADMIN. ARE NOT EVER GOING TO DO ANY THING ABOUT IT.
Attachments:
pig.bmp

Posted by: Ron Burgundy ()
Date: July 29, 2009 04:48PM

spunky Wrote:
>
> Once I started taking pictures of their behavior
> and reporting illegal activity I became a target.
> I have never sold myself for money and never ever
> would but these Hispanics who would lie at the
> drop of a hat have said such and now it's consider
> fact. There's even a website support by our
> government where those who have contact with me
> can report information, which is a violation of my
> civil rights. So far I have discovered that all
> the information included on this site is also a
> lie, considering the sources of information no
> wonder! I am shocked this is going on and I
> intend to get at the truth because I know I am in
> the right. If I were a man this wouldn't be
> happening!
>
> This also wouldn't be happening if someone didn't
> have something to hide.
>
> Maybe it's that an old woman did a better job at
> cleaning up Annandale at 236 then an entire police
> dept.? And as a result she must now be targeted?
> Only because she was doing what the police
> wouldn't do...protecting herself?
>
> The Hispanic who Propositioned me came into my
> yard, he was working on a neighbor's house. He
> also admitted that all Hispanics lie! I have it
> all on tape!

I love crazy people. They make me giggle.

Posted by: lmao ()
Date: July 29, 2009 07:32PM

I hope the hispanics on LRTP run a train on your dusty vag spunky

Date: July 30, 2009 10:18AM

Genevieve Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Sorry never happened you did rant in an
> aggressive
> > nature often.
> > It's funny how memory fails you as you age.
>
> I won't argue with you anymore. It isn't a debate
> since your only tools are denial and insults.

What about the tools where I brought up threads on the merits of what touches our lives everyday? Environmental issues, which were later reported nationally? Yes, you're right, only unsults and denial. Denial rests on your shoulders, and a lot of spin, but then you poor people don't see the reality of the world you live in either.

Date: July 30, 2009 10:20AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> spunky Wrote:
> -----
> > What the flyin' fuck is it to you? I don't
> need
> > to answer to a flamin' FAG of a piece of shit.
> > Get back on your cock ride, something has your
> > panties in a wad.
> > I was asking a question you worthless piece of
> > crap. No matter where I go there are always
> stupid
> > ass men in abundance doing dumbass shit, like I
> > described. You over-estimate my concern with
> what
> > you fucking think...you must be an arrogrant
> > son-of-a-bitch. Jumping to conclusions again,
> it
> > wasn't my VA-J-J. You probably haven't seen
> one
> > since you were born, You pitiful excuse of a
> man.
> > May I buy you
>
> See, this is why Spunky isn't a real person.

Once again it's taken out of context, you need the post I was responding to, for it to have relevance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.