HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Favoritism/Sexism in Schools
Posted by: Someone Intelligent ()
Date: March 18, 2006 09:26PM

Wonder why most colleges in Virginia have ratios of more girls than guys? Well we could blame the army, we could blame it on guys getting out into the work force sooner, but mainly it's actually the favoritism that teachers use in schools.

A lot of Female teachers seem to auto-matically think the girls are more mature than the guys. So they treat them with more respect. (Then there's the whole feminist side of it)

But what's worse is the guy teachers. These horny fucks are all about kissing their female students ass at an attempt to have sex with them. Well, don't get me wrong, a lot of male teachers probably don't do that. (Although I've witnessed otherwise. "Excuse me Mr.Munoz, why is Rachel always going into your office with you and you always close the blinds and door?") But even if they don't do that. It's natural for guys to automatically like girls better than guys.

It's messed up, the whole school system is messed up actually, but I'll get into that later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Favoritism/Sexism in Schools
Posted by: Someone Stupid ()
Date: March 23, 2006 05:06PM

Someone Intelligent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's messed up, the whole school system is messed
> up actually, but I'll get into that later.

Um, yeah.

You do that.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: March 23, 2006 06:23PM

Nice rant, but if you want to convince anyone that you are right you'll need a logical argument. What about some actual numbers? Or references to credible studies? You have none because this is emotional drivel. Obviously a teacher pissed you off and you decided to generalize your subjective experiences into a theory on the entire state's education system.

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: March 23, 2006 06:31PM

Are you talking HS grades or those received in college? Either way I think you're full of shit (the OP).

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: March 23, 2006 10:24PM

I'm blaming the army...

Posted by: Cm ()
Date: March 24, 2006 12:22PM

maybe he's all pissed off because Rachel is banging Mr. Munoz and not him...

Move on, man. Rachel is a slut.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 24, 2006 06:47PM

Or maybe "someone intelligent" is a girl who wanted to banh Mr Munoz and she isn't getting the attention she'd like. So blame it on the system, that's easy.

Posted by: viper_va ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:18PM

well, I don't know about sexism at schools, but the principal at TJ thinks that Asians cheat more than other races

Date: March 30, 2006 05:20PM

For good reason, they're a sneaky people.

Posted by: anonymous ()
Date: April 01, 2006 10:01PM

first, many teachers, especially males, will favor females because the feminazi society has taught them that females are opressed. I have actually heard male teachers (yes, teacherS, plural) make comments about how sad it is that females dont live up to their potential in school, and how its societies fault for not encouraging females to try hard. That, when females make up the vast majority of the honor roll.

second, males used to do better. Feminazis did not like this. Thus, they reorganized schools. Homework (something chix are good at) now counts for a larger part of the grade. Tests/quizzes (stuff that requires intelligence/knowledge, stuff guys excel at) count for less. This also resulted in grade inflation; now there is something like 3 times as many kids with 3.5+ GPAs than before the feminazi-takeover 30 years ago or so.

third, is the colleges themselves. They had to cut male sports programs and replace them with females, and thus had to turn down males and take females. Also, with females getting better grades, but still being less intelligent and knowledgeable than males, the feminazi movement decided colleges should focus on grades, rather than test scores. Thus, every year, the SAT counts for less and less, and GPA counts for more and more. Now some schools have even done away with SATs completely.

Then there are advanced classes. Now, if honors/AP classes meant that it would be more mentally challenging, that would make intelligence and knowledge a larger factor, which means men could do better than women. Thus, that is not the case. Rather, honors/AP courses simply offer more hw, something girls are good at and guys are bad at, while still keeping the actual intellectual level low.

Date: April 01, 2006 10:29PM

Do you have any evidence to back up your ramblings?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 01, 2006 10:41PM

the internet, and crazed rambling in general, is no place for facts to be getting in the way.

Posted by: clubschmed ()
Date: April 01, 2006 11:33PM

Fourth, those feminazis got big stinky cavernous snatches. "Feminasties" more like...

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 02, 2006 04:59AM

anonymous,
  pff... it's a good thing this isnt slashdot forum because people who disagree would mod you to hell, set you computer on fire and crucify you, "Jesus style." not to worry, those bastards arent here because i think their heads would explode from anti-P.C.ness.

fore everyone: all ideas are welcome... as long as you dont put them in all caps, all bold, use excessive net lazy "words" or spam.

now all the women burn their bras in protest... please. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: April 02, 2006 09:04AM

There are more girls than guys in college because girls are more apt to pursue careers that require a post-graduate degree. Guys tend to favor business, IT or other careers where you can get by with a four year degree where girls tend to favor education, medicine, law, etc, where some sort of post graduate education is usually necessary to get a job.

Date: April 02, 2006 12:26PM

Anonymous,

You seem to be suffering from a case of misplaced blame. Perhaps you are motivated by not getting accepted into a college or maybe your parents are mad at you for not getting good grades. You haven't been doing that homework, have you? Boo fucking hoo.

The truth is the feminist movement is dying out in the younger generations. Why? The answer is probably two-fold. First, the feminists were a bit extreme. Most women believe a balance between home and work is a very important part of their life. They are usually willing to put aside career aspirations to provide the best care for their children. That wasn't really acceptable to the earlier feminist movements. The second reason is simply that we do not feel that the feminist movement is necessary. True, females often do not make as much as their male counterparts. But overall I think we are doing pretty well.

However, some sexist pigs remain. And that is where you fit in. To quote you, "(stuff that requires intelligence/knowledge, stuff guys excel at)." So you believe that males are smarter than females? There I must disagree. I will not claim that all females are smarter than all males, or even that a substantial percentage of females are smarter than males. Instead, I suggest that sex has no direct correspondence to intelligence.

Take for example my maternal grandparents. My grandfather had a PhD from Cornell in electrical engineering. His work with radio waves led him into the field of astrophysics. He was a brilliant and wonderful man. My grandmother never had a career as she raised 6 children. However, she has three degrees (two obtained later in life) and speaks a ton of languages. She is truly incredible. Their intelligence lies in different fields, yet they were equals.

Now, to return to the issue of homework. If I remember correctly, my homework was usually based on that day's lesson. Since the topic had just been introduced, completing the homework required that you apply problem solving (intelligence) to what you had learned that day (knowledge). Therefore, the two skills that you claim are so much stronger in males, are actually the same skills needed to complete homework. If you truly believe that females are better at completing homework, then the actual issue is motivation. In other words, you are too lazy to do your homework.

That being said, I was also too lazy to do my homework in high school. I slid by because I still did the projects and I tested very well. (Plus the honors courses were weighted so my GPA was still high) So, does that make me male? I suppose that wouldn't be the first time it was suggested on this site, but I can guarantee it isn't the case. There are some regular posters that can back me up on this matter.

In conclusion, you are simply jaded because you aren’t the knowledgeable, intelligent person you think you are. You are a lazy, sexist pig intent on making excuses. Apparently, no one on this forum buys into them.

Sincerely,
Genevieve

Date: April 02, 2006 12:46PM

Genevieve: "I will not claim that all females are smarter than all males, or even that a substantial percentage of females are smarter than males."

Very wise of you, since all the empirical data suggests the exact opposite...

And I heard your grandparents were self-absorbed pricks. Guess the apple don't fall far...

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 02, 2006 02:18PM

Ah another anonymous coward in mom's basement.. Your post wreaks of having been typed with one hand, while the other was busy jerking you off to congratulate you for that killer line... you are a fantastic wit.

Date: April 02, 2006 03:53PM

clubschmed- If "all the empirical data suggests the exact opposite" why did you rely on insults instead of science?

Date: April 02, 2006 04:09PM

Freedom of speech?

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 02, 2006 10:44PM

Yeah, freedom to be an idiot and freedom to be ignorant will outlast all the other freedoms I'm sure.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 03, 2006 01:51AM

everyone, everyone, settle down. there is nothing to worry about who favors who because the growing percentage of people in the US society are inept hyperbreeders that rely on the others to run the more complex parts in society. so you shouldnt worry about all this because society is ultimately going to implode when the few cannot support the many.

so everyone just calm down and enjoy our downward spiral. if you dont like it... well, genocide has proven to be effective in the past. just be sure to kill the hyperbreeders evenly in between genders... the last thing i want is an influx because it just makes the minority lazy and stupid.

please remember to have a good day. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Convicted Sex Offender ()
Date: February 15, 2016 03:37PM

Whats wrong with raping a girl or two?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.