HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fire at Bridges club
Posted by: Shocker ()
Date: November 01, 2009 09:11AM

Bridges caught fire last night......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fire at Bridges club
Posted by: Teddy ()
Date: November 01, 2009 09:19AM

Is that place still popular? Keon still own it?

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: November 01, 2009 12:28PM

Good.

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: November 01, 2009 12:51PM

That's funny, I drove past it last night and thought about what a creepy dump it looked like. The people who like to go there aren't much better.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 01, 2009 12:55PM

burning bridges? ;)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: November 01, 2009 01:23PM

Doesn't surprise me. Probably Halloween decorations and cigarette.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2009 01:24PM by Lurker..

Posted by: Kelly's Heroes ()
Date: November 01, 2009 09:38PM

Posted by: buttplug ()
Date: November 02, 2009 10:18AM

damn what a shame..where will I go to hangout with pompous middle eastern GMU students who like to pay too much for drinks? I must admit they usually had some hot ass waitresses though.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:21AM

buttplug Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I must admit they
> usually had some hot ass waitresses though.

+1

Posted by: THANK GOD ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:30AM

Thank you God! That place is horrible. Def way too Dark in there for my liking...

Posted by: MANDMS ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:31AM

I havent been to bridges but live close. Is it really as "dark" in there as reported?

Posted by: Ron Burgundy ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:45AM

Is it condemned?

Posted by: Turtle Man ()
Date: November 02, 2009 02:12PM

That place is DEFINITELY too dark for my liking. I know the current owner, and he can suck my dick. I will say, Rosemary is bangin hot. Drew is also a dick. Too bad the place didnt burn to the ground.

Posted by: gt ()
Date: November 02, 2009 04:10PM

Funny that you call this place a "club"..it's a shit-h0le dump full of wiggers and whores.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: November 02, 2009 04:39PM

The Washington Post had this to say:

Owner charged with setting fire at Fairfax City bar

By Tom Jackman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, November 2, 2009 4:20 PM

One of the owners of a popular Fairfax City bar and restaurant was charged with setting a fire at the business early Sunday.

The fire at Bridges Billiards and Grill, on the ground floor of the Mosby Tower at 10560 Main St., was reported about 3:30 a.m. When investigators began looking into it, according to a search warrant affidavit written by Fairfax City Fire Lt. David W. Whitacre, they found "numerous liquid pour patterns" throughout the business, a strong odor of an "ignitable liquid" and several containers of charcoal lighter fluid and other possible accelerants.

Ajmal Aman was at Bridges when firefighters arrived, Whitacre wrote. His clothes smelled like "an ignitable liquid," according to Whitacre, and Aman subsequently acknowledged being in the bar alone when he discovered the fire. Aman, 28, identified as a part owner and manager of Bridges in the affidavit, was arrested and charged with burning an unoccupied building, according to court records.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: November 02, 2009 04:42PM

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: November 02, 2009 04:46PM

To see if he has any involvement with criminal justice system click here:

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/caseSearch.do?index=index

Should work statewide.

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: November 02, 2009 08:17PM

GMU Hokie Wrote:
> The Washington Post had this to say:
>
>
> Owner charged with setting fire at Fairfax City
> bar
>
> By Tom Jackman
> Washington Post Staff Writer
> Monday, November 2, 2009 4:20 PM
>
> One of the owners of a popular Fairfax City bar
> and restaurant was charged with setting a fire at
> the business early Sunday.
>
> The fire at Bridges Billiards and Grill, on the
> ground floor of the Mosby Tower at 10560 Main St.,
> was reported about 3:30 a.m. When investigators
> began looking into it, according to a search
> warrant affidavit written by Fairfax City Fire Lt.
> David W. Whitacre, they found "numerous liquid
> pour patterns" throughout the business, a strong
> odor of an "ignitable liquid" and several
> containers of charcoal lighter fluid and other
> possible accelerants.
>
> Ajmal Aman was at Bridges when firefighters
> arrived, Whitacre wrote. His clothes smelled like
> "an ignitable liquid," according to Whitacre, and
> Aman subsequently acknowledged being in the bar
> alone when he discovered the fire. Aman, 28,
> identified as a part owner and manager of Bridges
> in the affidavit, was arrested and charged with
> burning an unoccupied building, according to court
> records.

This guy sounds utterly brainless! To think he greeted the cops reeking of gasoline or whatever he used.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 02, 2009 08:54PM

ugh... always, always, always use an electrical fire if you want to commit insurance fraud!

what an idiot.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: wow ()
Date: November 02, 2009 11:07PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHA this is ridiculous. Just goes to show you what kind of dumb fucks were running this place.

Posted by: Otis ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:45AM

I wonder if he got the idea from the Chantilly Country Club. If you need money to remodel....

Posted by: hewitt ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:58AM

only thing better would have been if keon was still owner and was inside...priceless

Posted by: bridges ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:15AM

u guys are haters, first off stop being so damn racist "darK" get the fuck over yourselves.. also its not always dark, i promote there and we have a real good crowd, beautiful women lots of them.. ha but how will yall know when u stay on this bullshit talkin stupid when u dont know what really goes on..

its not a dump
regardless of how everything went down, it still wasnt a dump and has a very beautiful crowd..

Posted by: waaaaah ()
Date: November 03, 2009 09:26AM

Just another middle eastern bar owner making a dumb fuck decision. When will these people learn from the mistakes of their fellow towelhead peers

Posted by: Ron Burgundy ()
Date: November 03, 2009 10:08AM

bridges Wrote:
> u guys are haters, first off stop being so damn
> racist "darK" get the fuck over yourselves.. also
> its not always dark, i promote there and we have a
> real good crowd, beautiful women lots of them.. ha
> but how will yall know when u stay on this
> bullshit talkin stupid when u dont know what
> really goes on..
>
> its not a dump
> regardless of how everything went down, it still
> wasnt a dump and has a very beautiful crowd..

Yeah, I can tell the crowd was great by how the promotor talks.

Insurance won't pay out on this, will they?

Posted by: Weed Eat ()
Date: November 03, 2009 10:19AM

At least watch one episode of CSI... Bridges is toast now! That areas sucks any way, to many rookie Fairfax city cops pulling over every car on that road.

Posted by: Buttplug ()
Date: November 03, 2009 11:33AM

Did they still have that black guy who sits on the counter in that filthy bathroom waiting to dry your hands or spray cologne and guilt you in to giving him money??

Posted by: n ()
Date: November 03, 2009 11:42AM

and all of your negative comments goes to show just how ignorant and racist you all are! gee future of america is in grave danger with all you idiots growing up and about to run things... probably just mcdonalds or burger king though, all of you who are hating on bridges are probably just the wannabee thugs who couldnt get in because you dress like retards.. pull your pants up we dont like seeing your little ass.Also the crowd that went in there every week were actually friends, very nice fun loving people with the exception of some assholes that slipped through the cracks. its all the same crowds in every bar, all gmu kids with randoms in between no different from anywhere else. dont talk shit until you know what your talking about! i can admit its not the classiest joint but i did meet a lot of awesome people there. and if you werent so ignorant and understood when a bar is five deep bartenders tend to get stressed or simply they're just in the game and may come off as assholes... im in the service industry and customers are assholes so get off their back theyre some of the nicest guys i know, and im pretty sure rosemary could give two shits about your lame pick up lines and acting like animals. so get your shit straight.

Posted by: FiSt2FaCe ()
Date: November 03, 2009 11:44AM

Let me guess. All of you must be the poor punk little trailer trash that come down the street to try to get in with you wann be something ass. Its easy to talk sh*t on the internet. "Dark"...Lol what kind of comment is that? Be a man and say whats really on your mind or like I said be that internet talker. Bridges may be alot of things but def is not as described. There are a lot of good people that work there and though you may not see it as a club but as for the GMU area it is the closest thing to a club. A place to drink, dance , mingle. You call all the girls sluts..lol very Obviously you have a complex...Take your ass to match.com and take your BS internet talk there. Your lies and crap may work better there. So walk your A$$ back up the street to Chili's where it will be "light" surrounding and have a few drinks. The walk home will be shorter to the trailors...

Date: November 03, 2009 11:47AM

Wow this shitty bar has a lot of defenders.

Date: November 03, 2009 11:51AM

Wow this Forum has a lot of Pussy's

Date: November 03, 2009 11:51AM

You're just mad because Auld Shebeen and Hard Times stole your thunder...so the owner tried to burn the place down in a last ditch effort to save his investment. But seriously, is the black guy still in the bathroom...thats what I want to know!

Date: November 03, 2009 11:56AM

HEY BUTTPLUGG NICE NAME YOU DOUCHEBAG NO WONDER YOU DIDNT FIT IN... IDIOT! BAHAHAAA

Date: November 03, 2009 11:59AM

Auld Shebeen. Bwahahahahaha, Clearly you like hanging out with under age Chicks.

BUTTPLUG- Bridges = sluts(aka woman) Auld Shebeen = under age little girls. You must come from the trailors behind chilis. Yeah have fun with that. You must have awsome game hitting on drunk little girls. BAD ASS BRO.

Posted by: Ronny BuhBurrrgundy ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:08PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> Wow this shitty bar has a lot of defenders.

It's probably just the same guy.

It says a lot about the bar when the owner himself is trying to burn it down.
Attachments:
2964615872_c7d72d4a09.jpg

Posted by: notme ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:10PM

Is this for sale I wonder? I like the location and with a good effort it can be turned into the best spot in Fairfax.

Posted by: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:25PM

Everyone defending this place is most likely one of the asshole employees, or wannabe thugs that hung out at Bridges. Every time I went there it was filled with the scum of Fairfax. Wannabe's wearing XXL Sean Jean Jeans and white T's with their cubic "diamond" necklace hanging past their balls. If you want to find 100 white boys that think they are black.. Go to Bridges. On that note, it was a pretty good place to people watch, because some of the jokers that walked in the door were worth a good laugh.

Date: November 03, 2009 12:39PM

Dont work there nor do I care...If he did it so be it, deserves jail. but everything else is Crap. If you would like to find out if im some employee or wanna be thug please by all means get off the internet. Like I said this forum is filled with Pussy's

Date: November 03, 2009 12:48PM

For someone who doesn't care you sure are getting worked up about this.

Date: November 03, 2009 12:49PM

not an employee either just a friend... so if it was so horrible there why did you go? your argument says nothing....people watching isn't a good excuse either you can people watch anywhere.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 03, 2009 12:56PM

n Wrote:
> people watching isn't a
> good excuse either you can people watch anywhere.

Apparently, the special kinds of dumbasses at Bridges can't be found just anywhere..

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: bridges1 ()
Date: November 03, 2009 01:01PM

ALL YOU GUYS ARE SOME IDIOTS!! I GO TO BRIDGES EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY< AND THEY HAVE A GREAT CROWD>> PEOPLE CALLED THEM RACIST CAUSE THEY ARE SO TIGHT ABOUT THE DRESS CODE>> SO BEFORE YOU IDIOTS SAY ITS A DARK PLACE TO GO TO< AND ITS SHITTY>>STOP BEING SO DAMN RACIST>> STOP BEING HATERS..

Posted by: OBEE ()
Date: November 03, 2009 01:02PM

What a dumb ass. That is not how you burn a bar.

Posted by: whattttt ()
Date: November 03, 2009 01:05PM

and that black guy u guys talk about in the bathroom, is one of the most respect nicest guys i have ever met.. he doesnt beg anyone to give him money, he just thanks you truly when you do.. you people are racist ignorant bastards..

Date: November 03, 2009 01:07PM

ya know what im not even from virginia ive lived here a couple years and i have happen to befriend some people that work there, i could care less if you like the bar ill be honest the crowd is interesting but not all of them are bad people it just gmu kids, i've been to many bars in that area and all over dc, weird people, wannabees blah blah are in every bar, you can say what you like, trust me i make fun of people too, my problem is all the inappropriate comments regarding race and all that... have a heart, you sound ignorant and people are out of work until it re-opens try thinking about them, all those people that work there are good people, i mean obviously if the co-owner did it then yeah he's not a good person cant deny that at all. so relax...

Posted by: Local Man ()
Date: November 03, 2009 01:12PM

I think a lot of people who work and hang out there do a lot of coke too i heard

and very dark place for sure

Posted by: ffx native ()
Date: November 03, 2009 02:40PM

Went to Bridges a few months ago- hadn't been there for a year or two but I used to go there occasionally. From my recent and previous experiences, there's nothing wrong w/the crowd there other than the fact it can be a sausage fest too often. The vibe and atmosphere tends to skew towards a younger demographic and it does sometimes have sketchy people or wannabe gangsters from the "rough streets" of nova. I can't say I'm upset about the news- not really going to miss the place. It would be cool if some new ownership took over and came up with a newer, more laid back concept.

Posted by: niggawitattitude ()
Date: November 03, 2009 03:15PM

Turtle Man Wrote:
> That place is DEFINITELY too dark for my liking. I
> know the current owner, and he can suck my dick. I
> will say, Rosemary is bangin hot. Drew is also a
> dick. Too bad the place didnt burn to the ground.

Drew is the biggest dick this side of NoVa...i mean cmon why do you think your tips kept getting worse everytime? because you ignored half of the actual good customers who were willing to pay (like me). I would definately hire him though if hes looking for a job...as a dishwasher.

Posted by: 2pac ()
Date: November 03, 2009 03:17PM

Buttplug Wrote:
> Did they still have that black guy who sits on the
> counter in that filthy bathroom waiting to dry
> your hands or spray cologne and guilt you in to
> giving him money??

I LOVE that guy...best worker there by far. besides that hot latina

Posted by: The Wookiee ()
Date: November 03, 2009 04:28PM

I feel bad for the employees who needed a job to support their families and themselves. It's bad enough we have millions of people out of work due to layoffs. Now people are out of work because an owner wants to burn down an investment. That's just not right. I hope this Ajmal guy has a nice 5-10 years down in the Richmond Detention Center. Good luck getting a job with a Felony when you get out.

Posted by: Hartford ()
Date: November 03, 2009 05:20PM

ahahahahaha.....thank god. But where will John Moore work now?

Posted by: lovefairfax ()
Date: November 03, 2009 05:23PM

I hated that place... what a dump ran by money grubbing sketchy people.

Posted by: Ajmad ()
Date: November 03, 2009 05:42PM

The Owner is a Douchbag anyways

Posted by: Dool84 ()
Date: November 03, 2009 06:15PM

which owner? there's like 20 last I checked.

Posted by: bridgessss ()
Date: November 03, 2009 06:38PM

it probably caught fire because the bartender rosemary and her cocktail sister tammy are so fucking HOT...what i wouldnt give to stick it in them.

Posted by: Bridges ()
Date: November 03, 2009 07:04PM

It is a shame that the owners took on such a poor partner. I do not care if you like him, he tried to burn down a venue while forgetting that people actually lived above. He could have potentially murdered dozens of helpless sleeping individuals. It is not about his race or the people people who attended the bar and their nationality. It is about one individual who didnt get the fiscal numbers he projected on his budget so he decided to ruin it for all who work there (this is strictly a guess).

Posted by: Clingon ()
Date: November 03, 2009 07:06PM

how the hell did he get charged with arson of an unoccupied dwelling? isn't it on the bottom floor of an apartment complex? yeah, i feel bad for the other employees who are out of work. hopefully it won't be closed down for too long. i'm down with drew, he's the man.

Posted by: Mohammed El Atari ()
Date: November 03, 2009 07:47PM

come on dude everyone knows burning it down isnt the way to go you borrow as much as you can on fake life insurance policies drive around in lambo's then bolt the country when its all figured out. stop watching sopranos and start watching me biatches!!

Posted by: haha ()
Date: November 06, 2009 12:06PM

this place is the most grimey spot in ffx....whoever all u guys are that are here defending the spot are never going to change they work in a spot of that caliber for a reason, ive been to bridges many times ITS A DUMP SO "BRIDGES 1" GET A REAL JOB STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN THE GRIMIEST BUSINESS BESIDES DRUG-DEALING....

Date: November 06, 2009 02:10PM

I have a job for Rosemary if she needs one....

Posted by: notme ()
Date: November 06, 2009 03:12PM

So where can I got play pool now? What do you recommend now around Fairfax?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 06, 2009 03:28PM

notme Wrote:
> So where can I got play pool now?

And how do I shot web?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Ffax native ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:00PM

Ajmal is a douche, place wasnt run well and was dirty. Table were worn out and it was pretty dark in there, it should only be that dark in a nightclub. One thing about ajmal is that he dont give a shit who you are, if it is about money he would screw his own mother. i hope he gets time cause it was dumb what he did and he deserves to pay the consequences.

Posted by: F ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:12PM

so whats so bad about bridges compared to aulds, hardtimes, or bdubbs?
i herd theres a new sports bar opening up where rain used be... wonder if this place will be any better. but bridges is bad, GHETTO people, only ONE hot female bartender, place is a DUMP! do the owners care about their investment? thats prolly why that loser burnt the place down... everything is a shithole there

Posted by: Someonewhoknows ()
Date: November 06, 2009 05:46PM

Some more info....

The fire was only in the office and took out the computer system. Obviously, one would infer Ajmal was attempting to hide something or destroy the system. The rest of Bridges suffered no damage....Only the office and the computer was torched. The current claim/argument is that the computer lit on fire on it's own and Ajmal was attempting to put it out....CSI will have to determine that.

AJ is now on his own running the place, they will reopen next week as usual....They are ready to go now, met with the landlord and the landlord and county has given them permission to reopen-just need to finish the replacement of the new computer system.

Whatever people may say about not liking the place....It's certainly popular as any Thursday Night Visit and being unable to walk due to how packed it is can tell.

I agree it has a grimy feel though but some of the folks who work there, Remy and Josh in particular, are pretty f'n awesome.

Posted by: deezy ()
Date: November 06, 2009 06:40PM

They should have known better than to use a 486 computer with the Turbo button pressed in.

Posted by: fairfaxnativeee ()
Date: November 06, 2009 08:13PM

Wow, I'm white as can be and can't believe how racist people in this town are, get a fucking life you spoiled, ignorant losers. The people saying, "its dark" and calling people towel heads are the same old sons of good'ol boys that give us educated people from the south a bad name. Wake up and join the rest of 2009 you waste of sperm. Your parents probably hate you too, if you choose to be racist now, you are probably a failure at life in general. Now that I've wasted enough of my life on a bunch of 25 year old friendless virgins, I will find another place to booze since my Thursday night watering hole is closed for one "persons" actions. Big ups to my boy Drew, John Moore doesn't work there as far as I know, but he's cool too, and I would definitely bang Rosemary!

Posted by: bigboi ()
Date: November 06, 2009 08:18PM

I second the above, racist fucks, get a life, I would bang Rosemary and Tammy... Nicole too. Drew's cool, Jon Moore is huge, shout out to Rowdy Remy and Dotson is the best bartender in town. Really? Racist in 09, what a bunch of bitches... did I say I would bang Rosemary

Posted by: froger ()
Date: November 06, 2009 08:24PM

Finally the people with sense start to talk, I'm shocked by how racist people who blog on this site are, my children hang out at Bridges and I can assure you that they appreciate the diversity. I guess the people writing here should head a little further south to those left over areas that time has passed by. Grow up people. The incident is unfortunate for the people that work there and in the building. Hopefully everyone who's in the right, gets things back on track. I will probably never go there, my kids would kill me, but I've heard the staff is nice.

Posted by: smart chick ()
Date: November 06, 2009 08:28PM

Jon Moore is hot, bartenders are awesome, AJ is whack if he did it, I may have blown one of the bartenders... I would def muf dive Rosemary...mmm. Racist people can eat shit and die. Long live Bridges, great quesadillas

Posted by: lodee ()
Date: November 06, 2009 08:37PM

fuck bridges, fuck racist, and I too wanna fuck Rosemary... party at Il Lupos... oh he fucked a minor... Taj? what did happen to that place, back to Skidoos...FUCK!!!

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: November 06, 2009 09:56PM

smart chick Wrote:
> Jon Moore is hot, bartenders are awesome, AJ is
> whack if he did it, I may have blown one of the
> bartenders... I would def muf dive Rosemary...mmm.
> Racist people can eat shit and die. Long live
> Bridges, great quesadillas

lol, what?

vaburbia.com

Date: November 06, 2009 11:00PM

Fuck you you God damn anteaters.

Posted by: lovethelord ()
Date: November 07, 2009 11:02AM

anteaters? using the Lords name in Vain because you are frustrated on a chat board? Get a life Johnny Walker... or go to church

Posted by: I love fagfax ()
Date: November 08, 2009 07:55PM

You all= douche bags. You don't know what happened morons. He was charged with a misdemeanor= not that serious.

Get a life and worry about yourselves.

Posted by: love fagfax more ()
Date: November 08, 2009 08:38PM

while stalking rosemarys facebook found this

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs205.snc1/7222_152203863058_502603058_2777315_100562_n.jpg

SPEAK OF THE DEVILS

Posted by: jah ()
Date: November 09, 2009 03:37AM

He was also charged with Felony= serious, burning of an occupied dwelling...douche bag, before you say shit know your shit.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: November 09, 2009 05:48AM

Gravis Wrote:
> burning bridges? ;)

you son of a bitch

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: November 09, 2009 05:55AM

FiSt2FaCe Wrote:
> Let me guess. All of you must be the poor punk
> little trailer trash that come down the street to
> try to get in with you wann be something ass.

obviously your a douche bag, and no we're not the "trailer trash" you were referring to. We're the rich, white, apathetic fairfax college students who dont want to go to another shitty hole in the wall "club" where people like you who can hardly get a grip on the english language to make sentances that look like fucking text messages to your "home boy" or whatever "you people" call each other. see that? im totally racist too!

Posted by: Fiji Water ()
Date: November 10, 2009 02:32PM

Mosby Towers is an office building and was completely empty at the time of the fire, which is why one of the partial owners was charged with "burning an UNOCCUPIED building." The apartments are located behind the office building and are in no way attached.

Posted by: Fiji Water ()
Date: November 10, 2009 03:04PM

As a white female, who has been going to Bridges for about a year and a half, I absolutely love everyone who works there and they have treated me like family for a long time. If you took the time to venture away from Auld Shebeen's backwards hat-wearing, Miley Cyrus-singing douche bags, you would realize that Bridges has a fun, genuine, cool crowd of people. As someone who has lived in Fairfax for 4 years, Bridges has been the most fun place to go to, especially considering the alternatives. If Bridges is too "dark" for you, I suggest you continue to go to other bars and bang the moronic 18 year old white chicks in Presidents Park, who are too dumb to know any better. Because honestly, no one wants you at Bridges anyway, and even if you tried to get in, Reggie would toss your racist ass out... and as a friend, I guarantee you Rosemary is not interested.

Posted by: The real reason chicks go there ()
Date: November 10, 2009 04:22PM

9 out of 10 chunky white GMU girls recommend bridges over other bars because they get more attention there.

Posted by: Local Mom ()
Date: November 10, 2009 04:32PM

Fiji Water Wrote:
---------------------------------------

> Because honestly, no one wants you at Bridges
> anyway, and even if you tried to get in, Reggie
> would toss your racist ass out... and as a friend,

Right...because we would all try and get in with a sign our necks that says "This place is too "dark" but I want to come in anyways I am a racist".

No, we will not. Many of us regulars share the dark sentiment. But we must hide our true feelings so as not to come across as racisss.

Oh, and Fijiwater......I bet you're FAT. Am I right you Pig?

Posted by: GIRLS ()
Date: November 10, 2009 05:20PM

Not even going to lie the chick employees at Bridges are way hotter than the girls who go there.....Rosemary, Tammy, Nicole, Holly, Heather, Jen, Kelly, Katie and the little short one at the front...SO HOT

But I have it on good authority that all of the bouncers love to fuck fat chicks so maybe that's why all the fat girls like it.

Posted by: New in town ()
Date: November 11, 2009 09:33PM

Just moved to VA from OR a year ago. Bridges was one of my favorite places to hang out. Feel free to sling the dumb hick or dumb hippie comments all you like, I guarantee I've heard worse from much better. The crowd was great & the atmosphere was great. I will miss this place and hope someone puts the work in to re-open it. Thank you to everyone I had the pleasure of meeting here, and to all of you who can't get past your own ignorance... Go fuck yourself. :)

Posted by: hetfield ()
Date: November 16, 2009 12:44AM

Some of the employees and promo's are some awesome company. Some are creepers, dont let your drink out of your sight, you'll end up in the back of a particular employee's car with your pants down. Sucks some people give Bridges a bad name. Hopefully they weed out who they hire back when they re-open

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2009 12:47AM by hetfield.

Posted by: notfromnorth ()
Date: November 17, 2009 03:34PM

Why all the hate on the south, no one that said the place is "dark" also said "hey I'm from the south" Im pretty sure there are racist people in the north and as we all know northern virginia isn't known for being very southern...you sound as racist as the people saying "dark"

STUPID NORTHERNERS!!!

Posted by: curious ()
Date: November 17, 2009 08:55PM

Huh . . I heard that the bridges owner who committed the arson was also a part owner of rain . . . which, incidentally, is reopening as a sports bar . . . It was Halloween night right . . .

Posted by: Diamond ()
Date: November 17, 2009 10:01PM

no the owner of bridges had nothing to do with rain, which is opening back up as iconz sports bar... that place is going to be amazing!!
bridges will be opening back up soon, so instead of everyone talking all this shit, come by and check it out. its nothing like you ppl say it is.. its the only bar around where you can, watch sports, play pool, smoke hookah, it has a huge dancefloor, and a huge wrap around bar.. the ppl who go are great ppl!! i met a lot of new and long term friendships from going there.. and i couldnt say anything bad about that place.. oh and the food is amazing!!

Posted by: xx ()
Date: November 18, 2009 08:07PM

I heard Bridges is going through alot of renovations and it'll be really nice when it re-opens. I can't wait to go back and continue getting shot down by their hot waitresses. A guy can still look right?

Posted by: your boy Alex ()
Date: November 20, 2009 10:56AM

im not cocerned with the owner, promoters, bartenders(except Rosemary), or the dumb asses who talk smack about the place yet still kick it there. I walk in walk around once or twice to see if there are any hot ladies. if so... i'll stay... if not... Im out. no more no less. so enough with the rest of the bullshit.

Posted by: Momo ()
Date: November 22, 2009 06:36PM

does anyone have a general idea of when bridges will start reopening?

Posted by: xx ()
Date: November 23, 2009 06:48PM

My boy is doing work on some of the pool tables and they think the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.

Posted by: Confused ()
Date: November 24, 2009 09:26AM

I don't understand why people think that the re-opening will be so great......

ONE OF THE OWNERS TRIED TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN!!!

Obviously they weren't doing well or he wouldn't have tried to burn it down. Once they go through the insurance money it's only a matter of time before they close down.

Once they re-open the deathwatch will begin.

Posted by: Horny old perv ()
Date: November 24, 2009 10:20AM

not if Rosemary comes back and dances on the bar.

Posted by: another horny old perv ()
Date: November 24, 2009 05:52PM

grand re opening must involve all the female employees and a wrestling arena filled with mud.

Posted by: planBe ()
Date: March 02, 2010 03:43PM

what ever happened?

Posted by: don's john ()
Date: March 06, 2010 03:38AM

To my understanding, they are open again. Not sure about the guy that set the fire, though.

Posted by: red from caci ()
Date: March 06, 2010 11:18AM

don's john Wrote:
> To my understanding, they are open again. Not sure
> about the guy that set the fire, though.

what a shame
place sucks balls

Posted by: wtfno ()
Date: March 06, 2010 02:14PM

Fiji Water Wrote:
> As someone who has lived in
> Fairfax for 4 years, Bridges has been the most fun
> place to go to, especially considering the
> alternatives.

Ha... you've only lived in Fairfax four years and trying to shoot off your opinion? The hell out of here. I'd have to guess that the average person on this board has 10-15+ years living in Fairfax... and that number is probably low. I've personally lived here 20 years.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.