HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Google Maps: HOw many illegals can you see?
Posted by: manwich ()
Date: August 11, 2013 11:42PM

Look off in the distance down Alabama Avenue for the bonus cluster.

http://goo.gl/maps/LxmPM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Google Maps: HOw many illegals can you see?
Posted by: ride it baby, ride it good ()
Date: August 11, 2013 11:49PM

And how many of these two-wheeled illegal fuckers do you see every day?

http://goo.gl/maps/QBJjU

Posted by: daniel carver ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:03AM

you get fined an put in jail for illegal hunting and fishing... However, you can enter this country as an illegal locust spic, and not one fuck is given.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:33AM

so THIS is where the racist fucks hang out.

Posted by: ???????? ()
Date: August 12, 2013 05:25AM

manwich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look off in the distance down Alabama Avenue for
> the bonus cluster.
>
> http://goo.gl/maps/LxmPM

That's pretty light, I remember back when the whole 7-11 parking lot was full of illegals.

Herndon's Street Solicitation Law Under Attack
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=128996

Posted by: Annandale ()
Date: August 12, 2013 05:55AM

I have counted well over a hundred along Little river Tpk in the morning.

Posted by: Honesty ()
Date: August 12, 2013 08:25AM

... Wrote:
> so THIS is where the racist fucks hang out.

Not racist, I just don't like illegal spics.

Posted by: lolwtf2 ()
Date: August 12, 2013 08:42AM

For all I know the gentleman at that 7-11 are perfectly fine law abiding citizens or green card holders. Regardless of their status.. there is one thing I've wondered about many times when passing by that intersection...

Right where most of them stand, on the left of the 7-11, is a Redbox machine. I'm wondering how this impacts the sales/usage of that particular Redbox. I think if I was looking for a Redbox to rent from and found 20 people standing in front of it and all around it that I am not 100% sure I'd want to use that as my rental location. I wonder if any of those guys rent from it and keep it a float or if that thing is just losing money. I was kind of thinking the same thing about the 7-11 itself too. I wonder if they drive enough of its business or if it's hurting compared to what it could be.

Posted by: Fairfaxian ()
Date: August 12, 2013 08:47AM

What the hell do you care whether they're here legally or illegally? I can almost guarantee that it does not affect your life in any material way.

Posted by: Fairfaxian = fucking idiot ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:05AM

What the hell do you care whether they're here legally or illegally? I can almost guarantee that it does not affect your life in any material way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh really? So when they rack up billions of dollars worth of bills for medical services, have no health insurance and no way to pay, it doesn't affect American citizens in the way of increased insurance premiums?

Fuck you, learn the facts.

Posted by: Dave_K ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:08AM

so THIS is where the racist fucks hang out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's not racism. I'm against illegal aliens no matter where they are from. If we had a n influx of white Canadians coming here and adding a burden to our social services, I'd hate them too.

Posted by: ????? ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:08AM

Fairfaxian Wrote:
> What the hell do you care whether they're here
> legally or illegally? I can almost guarantee that
> it does not affect your life in any material way.

Are you high?

Illegal Immigration Facts & Statistics
http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/Illegal_Immigration_Facts_&_Statistics/
"In October 2008, the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.9 million according to the Pew Hispanic Center."
(NumbersUSA).

"The U.S. Census Bureau showed that the nation's immigrant population (legal and illegal) reached nearly 38 million in March 2007, one-third of which are comprised of illegal immigrants."
(Center for Immigration Studies).

"If immigration continues at current levels, the nation's population will increase from 301 million today to 468 million in 2060 - a 167 million, or 56% increase.

"There are approximately 7.7 million illegal aliens employed in U.S. jobs in 2008."
(NumbersUSA).

"A 1997 study by the American Academy of Sciences found that the cheap labor of illegal immigrants and poor immigrants caused a 44% decrease in wages among the poorest Americans from 1980 to 1994."

"Amnesty for illegal immigrants will cause costs to increase significantly from $10.4 billion a year to $28.8 billion. This is because an amnesty program would transform an illegal immigrant to an "unskilled immigrant with legal status" who could access various government programs. However, due to low income, these "unskilled immigrants with legal status" would likely make very modest tax payments."

"Tax payments in illegal households are only 28% of other households primarily due to much lower levels in education, which subsequently results in low incomes and even lower tax payments."

"A strategy of attrition through enforcement, which includes mandatory workplace verification and measures to curb misuse of Social Security numbers, could reduce the illegal population by as many as 1.5 million illegal immigrants each year."

"In 2007, E-Verify, a system to determine legal employment eligibility, received about 3 million queries, of which 157,000 were found to be unauthorized to work despite having previously evaded the paper version of the I-9 process, thus stopping their illegal employment."

" Illegal immigrants collectively represent a group that is a significant menace to the public. 80% have committed serious crimes in addition to immigration violations, and 40% have violent crime histories."

"25-50% of all gangsters arrested in the criminal gang suppression efforts in northern and western Virginia are estimated to be illegal immigrants."
(Study for Immigration Studies).

"Gang investigators in Virginia estimate that 90% of the members of MS-13, the most notorious immigrant gang, are illegal immigrants."

"The defeat of the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act of 2007 prevented the legalization of some 60,000 illegal immigrants, by providing them in-state college tuition and other education and government benefits not available to legal immigrants or citizens."

"The DREAM Act also would have set in motion a process for potentially amnestying 2.1 million illegal immigrants, not counting the 1.4 million parents and siblings who would also likely have been legalized."

Posted by: Dave_K ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:10AM

Right where most of them stand, on the left of the 7-11, is a Redbox machine. I'm wondering how this impacts the sales/usage of that particular Redbox. I think if I was looking for a Redbox to rent from and found 20 people standing in front of it and all around it that I am not 100% sure I'd want to use that as my rental location. I wonder if any of those guys rent from it and keep it a float or if that thing is just losing money. I was kind of thinking the same thing about the 7-11 itself too. I wonder if they drive enough of its business or if it's hurting compared to what it could be.
>>>>>>>>>

I'd guess the 7-11 sales aren't impacted too much. Otherwise, they'd either move or hire security to keep the parking lot clear.

Who knows about the Redbox machine.

Posted by: ???????? ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:20AM

Dave_K Wrote:
> Right where most of them stand, on the left of the
> 7-11, is a Redbox machine. I'm wondering how this
> impacts the sales/usage of that particular Redbox.
> I think if I was looking for a Redbox to rent from
> and found 20 people standing in front of it and
> all around it that I am not 100% sure I'd want to
> use that as my rental location. I wonder if any of
> those guys rent from it and keep it a float or if
> that thing is just losing money. I was kind of
> thinking the same thing about the 7-11 itself too.
> I wonder if they drive enough of its business or
> if it's hurting compared to what it could be.
> >>>>>>>>>
>
> I'd guess the 7-11 sales aren't impacted too much.
> Otherwise, they'd either move or hire security to
> keep the parking lot clear.
>
> Who knows about the Redbox machine.

I don't know about the Redbox, but the 7-11 on Elden Street's sales of food and drinks were always good that is until the Town of Herndon came down hard of them. Of course the town needed to because they were in the streets, causing accidents, and blocking traffic coming in and out of those streets. I, myself was once almost in an accident when one of the day laborers on a bicycle peddled right out into oncoming traffic.

Date: August 12, 2013 09:21AM

What a diverse set of sources you present, and from such an unbiased website (how could I possibly not immediately believe everything presented to me by "endillegalimmigration.com"?).

So you're concerned, what, with population growth via immigration? Your tax bill (hint: think about what happens if people who currently are paid under the table suddenly become subject to FICA/payroll taxes and state and local income taxes - that is, they start paying taxes where they now do not)?

I think you're just part of a proud American tradition of xenophobia. In the mid-1800s it was "these Germans/Italians/Irish/Polish are just TOO DIFFERENT to assimilate and learn to speak American English!" In the late 1800s? Same complaints about the Chinese. Then the Japanese, Koreans, and Vietnamese. Then the Ghanaians, Ethiopians, and Persians. Now it's Latin America.

Posted by: Herndon legal American citizen ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:24AM

I, myself was once almost in an accident when one of the day laborers on a bicycle peddled right out into oncoming traffic.
>>>>>>>>>>>

I work in Herndon and drive on Elden Street every day on my commute. You must be extra vigilant while driving in this area! Every day, I see illegals running across the road (often with children) or the guys on bicycles swerving from lane to lane.

I seriously believe some of them want to get hit so they can sue and get an insurance settlement.

Posted by: asswipe ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:26AM

In the mid-1800s it was "these Germans/Italians/Irish/Polish are just TOO DIFFERENT to assimilate and learn to speak American English!" In the late 1800s?
>>>>>>>>>>>

They came here legally. They followed proper procedures to become citizens.

Posted by: ????? ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:27AM

Fairfaxian Wrote:
> What a diverse set of sources you present, and
> from such an unbiased website (how could I
> possibly not immediately believe everything
> presented to me by "endillegalimmigration.com"?).
>
> So you're concerned, what, with population growth
> via immigration? Your tax bill (hint: think
> about what happens if people who currently are
> paid under the table suddenly become subject to
> FICA/payroll taxes and state and local income
> taxes - that is, they start paying taxes where
> they now do not)?
>
> I think you're just part of a proud American
> tradition of xenophobia. In the mid-1800s it was
> "these Germans/Italians/Irish/Polish are just TOO
> DIFFERENT to assimilate and learn to speak
> American English!" In the late 1800s? Same
> complaints about the Chinese. Then the Japanese,
> Koreans, and Vietnamese. Then the Ghanaians,
> Ethiopians, and Persians. Now it's Latin America.

I'm afraid you have your facts wrong. Previous immigration efforts required that you had to have a sponsor here in the United States. If you did not, you were designated as a WOP (With out papers) is where this term comes from. You see, I have no problem with regulated immigration. I do have a big problem with illegal immigration, not just for the Americans already living here but the illegals as well. By not following the legal process, these people have condemned themselves to 2nd or 3rd class citizens (no voting rights, slave wages, lack of work fairness, etc.) I notice you said it would be great to add them to the tax system by making them citizens. That's great economically for the short run, but what about the future state? There will just be more of them, unless there are some significant border enforcement and immigration reforms. As for other issues with illegal immigration, just do a search on BOLO and The Neighborhood Watch! and see the significant numbers of illegal aliens committing crimes in this county.

Date: August 12, 2013 09:45AM

So you are concerned that providing an easier path to citizenship will result in "more of them" coming to America, and argue that we would only see a short-term gain in tax revenue by eliminating the black market for (what you very accurately call) "slave wage[]" employees?

First of all, if you're really concerned about stemming the tide of illegal immigration, nothing will do that more effectively than eliminating demand - that is, bringing the force of government punishment onto the employers who create the market for illegal labor. Enforcement as against the American entities hiring these workers is far easier and less costly than the alternative.

Secondly, if you're seriously concerned about minimizing crime, creating work fairness and eliminating slave wages, you should be in favor of a path to citizenship, not against it.

Finally, you're the one with flawed facts re: the crime rate (how does one "search BOLO," when a BOLO is just another word for an APB? I also couldn't find your other database, "The Neighborhood Watch!"). Per the USCB, immigrants - legal OR illegal - commit crimes "at lower rates than their native-born counterparts," see http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/unfounded-fear-immigrant-crime-grips-arizona (also noting that crime is proportionally lower in parts of the country with high populations of undocumented immigrants).

Date: August 12, 2013 09:51AM

I now realized that you were not advocating that I search databases, but rather, posts made by users on this site - which would, I assume, be cut-and-pastes of blotter reports (which reports generally do not include immigration status) or anecdotal evidence.

Posted by: Tray von Martin ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:59AM

Fairfaxian Wrote:
> So you are concerned that providing an easier path
> to citizenship will result in "more of them"
> coming to America, and argue that we would only
> see a short-term gain in tax revenue by
> eliminating the black market for (what you very
> accurately call) "slave wage[]" employees?
>
> First of all, if you're really concerned about
> stemming the tide of illegal immigration, nothing
> will do that more effectively than eliminating
> demand - that is, bringing the force of government
> punishment onto the employers who create the
> market for illegal labor. Enforcement as against
> the American entities hiring these workers is far
> easier and less costly than the alternative.
>
> Secondly, if you're seriously concerned about
> minimizing crime, creating work fairness and
> eliminating slave wages, you should be in favor of
> a path to citizenship, not against it.
>
> Finally, you're the one with flawed facts re: the
> crime rate (how does one "search BOLO," when a
> BOLO is just another word for an APB? I also
> couldn't find your other database, "The
> Neighborhood Watch!"). Per the USCB, immigrants -
> legal OR illegal - commit crimes "at lower rates
> than their native-born counterparts," see
> http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/unfoun
> ded-fear-immigrant-crime-grips-arizona (also
> noting that crime is proportionally lower in parts
> of the country with high populations of
> undocumented immigrants).

Ending employer demand was the step that was advocated by the illegal immigrant industry a few years ago. God forbid we should blame the illegal for being here illegally. Then when ICE started raiding places of employment, mostly meat packing facilities, and rounding up thousands of migrantes those same illegal immigration advocates cried foul.

So now ICE has backed off. They only go over the most violent criminals, while our streets are over run.

You may say that drying up jobs for them will stem the tide. Maybe a little, we certainly saw some of this from the beginning of the recession. But would you not try to come here if you lived in some shithole country with intermittent electricity, corrupt police, banditos on the highways, and shitty schools? Especially since we'll give you housing, schools for your kids, SNAP/TANF/WIC or whatever the illegal immigrant industry can qualify you for, in some locations you can actually vote and get a driver's license. And never have to worry about holding down a real job because you can shack up in a one bedroom garden style apartment with six other relatives, plus those two gusy from Guatamala, and take on the odd job here and there by hanging out in front of 7-11 or Home Depot or Lowes or whatever is convenient.

Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: August 12, 2013 11:00AM

Fairfaxian Wrote:
> I now realized that you were not advocating that I
> search databases, but rather, posts made by users
> on this site - which would, I assume, be
> cut-and-pastes of blotter reports (which reports
> generally do not include immigration status) or
> anecdotal evidence.

Then perhaps you should do the research instead of having everyone on Fairfax Underground do it for you. Perhaps we should deport your lazy ass as well.

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 02:58PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.