HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bail Bondsman in Fairfax Va
Posted by: M.Crichlow ()
Date: August 04, 2013 09:36PM

For over 10 years Michaels Bail Bond Company has been bailing residents of Virginia out of jail. We are a locally owned and operated bail bond service. Our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you get your friend or love one out on bail.

When someone gets arrested the courts will set a bail amount in relation to the offense. Bail amount is set to make sure that person will return for their court dates. Often the bail amount set is more than the average person has in their bank account; that's where we come in. Michaels Bail Bond Company can get you out of jail for only 10% of the bail charges.*

For example: If bail is set at $5,000.00 your cost to get out of jail would be only $500.00 if you called our company. We simply ask a few questions about your charges, job, and maybe living situation to help build trust before we front the money you need to get released. It's all a pretty simple process and often can be completed over the phone.

Give us a call and let us help you get out of jail.

Michaels Bail Bond Company
4085 Chain Bridge Rd Ste 100 G
Fairfax Va 22030
(703) 988-7322

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bail Bondsman in Fairfax Va
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: August 04, 2013 09:48PM

Why dont you tell them about what happens if your "friend or loved one" doesnt show up for court?

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 04, 2013 09:51PM

And God knows that when someone gets busted, the first place they look for a bail bondsman is FFU!

(OK, at least you were honest about it being a shill post -- no "Gee, I got busted and these guys helped me out!")

Posted by: Criminal Here ()
Date: August 04, 2013 10:26PM

I've always used Freedom Bail Bonds in Fairfax City. They've always been fast (about 30 min) and willing to work with you. They took debit card, offered me a ride home, and let me slide for a few days before getting a co-signer.

703-691-4900

http://www.freedombailbonding.com

Posted by: luckyme ()
Date: August 05, 2013 12:00AM

i suggest not getting arrested in fairfax. it's always worked for me.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 05, 2013 10:39PM

yea and i knwo the magistrates like affirming things jailable "offenses" so they have to bond out.

It's damn illegal to hold a person in jail before a trial to begin with.

i know the law says no jail until proven guilty UNLESS FLIGHT risk is involved or to protect the public. i also know the law states the bond must be an ammount affordable to the person being let out.

Now let's talk about this. Many times these magistrates hold people as "jailable and needing to bond out" the offense isn't jailable - or isn't except in the worst possible trial outcomes: which many people aren't even being accused of.

meaning i think you all are in collusion

would you like me to go down to records and make a case

you all are full of it

don't put your damn add here. pay for your ads like other companies do.

why don't you donate to fx und. for using their website as your ad space?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 05, 2013 10:43PM

Which company was run by two brothers?

Real big dudes, I think one was busted for unlawfully seizing an absconder in Canada. they have to be in their 60's now if not retired.

Posted by: free advertising ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:38AM

what a douche

Posted by: Bailbondsmen? ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:03PM

WTF? Where are we living, south central LA?

Posted by: Dwayne ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:09PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which company was run by two brothers?
>
>
> Real big dudes, I think one was busted for
> unlawfully seizing an absconder in Canada. they
> have to be in their 60's now if not retired.

I think it was this company, though their problems were in Mexico, not Canada.
http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/

Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:14PM

``

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2015 12:17AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Jerry N ()
Date: August 06, 2013 02:39PM

Is Buddy Resnick still around bonding people out? He was always my perferred bondsman, in my long lost youth.

Posted by: bookum ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:10PM

Kear Bonding

Posted by: BACKintheDAY ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:23PM

Only were a few companies, the guys made cash like crazy. Cunningham and Mills,Kear,Glascock,Duval,Roseberry All of them drove high end cars wore snakeskin boots and Rolex watches. And carried big wads of cash

Posted by: inandoutofjail ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:51PM

I use Cory with Affordable Bail Bonds .. I met him in the jail lobby once to get my girl out and he got me out once before cool guy.

703-390-9090

Posted by: whatevervcsdfsdfsdfsfsf ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:47PM

there is one on main street prettuy decent

Posted by: Ed Realtor ()
Date: October 30, 2013 03:00PM

While this is good site to advertise for bail bonds, here are a couple of things they might want to consider.

People on this site don't have any jobs, often living on a persons sofa and don't have bank accounts.

Posted by: Mitch ()
Date: November 30, 2013 09:17AM

I used the guys over at Chances Bail Bonds real sharp dressing brother. He was pretty cool. (703)591-2245.

Posted by: Eric H ()
Date: December 30, 2013 05:03PM

Thank God Kevin from 8% Bail Bonds is back in business. He's with Half Down Bail Bonds now. He always has the best looking staff! Hopefully his new people will still be good looking....

Half Down Bail Bonds- 703-369-5555

Posted by: iPal ()
Date: December 31, 2013 02:26PM

Aren't these guys usually criminals themselves?

Posted by: Local Contractor ()
Date: December 31, 2013 02:32PM

Thanks for posting something tells me I might need your services.

Posted by: GrammarDetective ()
Date: December 31, 2013 04:11PM

Local Contractor Wrote:
> Thanks for posting something tells me I might need
> your services.

Yes, you will need their services. You're being indicted for failure to use a comma.

Posted by: Local Contractor ()
Date: December 31, 2013 04:13PM

That I can handle, it's my end of the day activity that has me worried.

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: December 31, 2013 04:37PM

Bailbondsmen? Wrote:
> WTF? Where are we living, south central LA?

In the next 5-10 years I'd say yes, the "diversity" of Fairfax county will be similar!

Posted by: elle ()
Date: February 03, 2014 08:45AM

ANyone know what happened to Don Mills and Rob Cunningham?

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 04, 2014 01:20AM

i think the courthouse has been helping the bail bond companies.

i'm a little pissed at the companies but super pissed at the judges

they held me in jail without a trial and for charges that were not jailable.

they set bail high. and though i had just enough money (no doubt they check how much i had the fuckers) they refused to let me bail out.

they on the spot made a rule i had to wait until someone else bailed me out - simply to make me wait (though i'd already waited and waited) - simply to force a situation i'd be forced to use a bail bond company (being that they refused to allow me to bail out)

it was extortion pure and simple and they do it every time i imagine there's a long record

but not just of petty theft (which ads up, and a life of crime is not past limitation)

it is much worse in the fact the judges on Unionized pay like to leave early and jump into their Escalade for lunch

they ignore and prevent suits pro-bono for citizens against corrupt government. and this courthouse has also been heavily stalkign republicans and allowign democrats to print money and take whatever they wish. meanwhile allowing scandals where houses and business and buildigns go missing

i'm tired of the crap they have been dealing.

i studied up and determined during process they abrogated near or all of every written legal process possible during the course of my recording the goings on

that and being i'm diabled poor harassed and home and by gov, injured at times, hungry, without human rights, and have been in a state of mild torture but for long

that and they totally abused the privelage that they are supposed to act within the law and decide fairly where the defendant is too poor for defense. and this defendant has read very old cases and knows very well that, say, in the 1800's some judges would write fine articles on a single case in benefit of a poor persons's legal rights, all in balance.

rather the fairfax courts took advantage and decided in their own favor because "no one was watching, and no one would make them". how much of this is la la influence of democrats i'm unsure.

------------------------------

i hope they can see that if i can find a red handed case which is not my own they are in trouble. while legally i cannot but complain upon my own case.

if i find a person who can properly file the gov did an unworthy act which harmed them more than others (not in general but specifically)

i will take the case and file it at them like an old shoe if they are lucky

Posted by: county citizen dude ()
Date: February 04, 2014 11:16PM

Ahhh these sob tales of high bail make me happy that I live here, I enjoy a full jail with subpar living and his high bail set. I don't want my county to turn into PG or Charles or PW County, lock'em up and hold'em hahaha

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:06AM

aging debbie does dallas fan Wrote:
> they held me in jail without a trial and for
> charges that were not jailable.

You don't mention what the offense was. Maybe it was a jailable offense, but was simply one where jail time is seldom sought. You also don't mention whether you had an existing criminal record. Maybe there was the potential for a probation violation or an outstanding warrant from another jurisdiction.

> they set bail high. and though i had just enough
> money (no doubt they check how much i had the
> fuckers) they refused to let me bail out.
>
> they on the spot made a rule i had to wait until
> someone else bailed me out - simply to make me
> wait

No. The reason they said you had to wait until someone else bailed you out was that letting you out so you could arrange your own bail would defeat the purpose of setting bail. Now if you did have those huge piles of money someone could have brought it in for you so that you wouldn't have needed to hire a bond company. Of course that money would have sat in the court's coffers, interest free, until you had been cleared of all charges and you would probably be ranting about that.

> it is much worse in the fact the judges on Unionized
> pay like to leave early and jump into their Escalade
> for lunch

That's right. This person took a job with a serious pay cut that still requires he or she put in 60+ hours a week, just for the occasional opportunity to get an early lunch.

> that and being i'm diabled poor harassed and home and by gov

Wait. I thought you said you had all that money.

Posted by: bailbondsva ()
Date: February 24, 2014 08:47PM

I would also like to know what your charges were. I am a bondsman in VA and I can tell you that the judges do not work with the Bondsman. Bail is set based on your charge and criminal background.

Megan Hoover
(703) 398-8823

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.