HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vienna Resident, Dion Bagby, a Baltimore Ravens co-ed Cheerleader, Killed in Crash
Posted by: RIP Dion Bagby ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:03AM

Vienna Resident, a Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader, Killed in Crash
Dion Bagby was a new member of the co-ed cheerleading squad
http://vienna.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/vienna-resident-a-baltimore-ravens-cheerleader-killed-in-crash

Vienna resident Dion Bagby, newly named to the Baltimore Ravens coed cheerleading squad, was killed Friday in a motorcycle crash in Frederick, MD.

Bagby, 27, was driving his motorcycle Friday morning to Camp Woodward in Pennsylvania when he collided with a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta that was turning left from U.S. 15 south onto Monocacy Boulevard, according to The Frederick News-Post.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

A cheerleading coach for Infinity All Stars, Bagby was on a trip Friday to visit some of his athletes when he crashed, the paper reported.

He would have started his first season as an NFL cheerleader in the fall.

"He was definitely really excited about that, especially since we were coming off the Super Bowl season," said Paul Vutiprichar, a friend of Bagby's who also cheers for the Ravens' co-ed squad, told the paper. "He was definitely getting to be a lot closer with the Ravens family."

"This is such sad news and the entire Ravens family is in mourning," Kevin Byrne, a representative for the Ravens, said in a statement.

The driver of the Volkswagen, Amy Sue Harrison, of Thurmont, was not seriously injured. No charges were filed Saturday. The crash was under investigation, police said.

"He was very excited to be involved with the Ravens," Infinity owner Brad Palmer told the paper. "He told us about all the things he'd been able to do and was looking forward to this year."

Infinity canceled all scheduled practices Saturday and invited members to come to the gym to remember Dion, The Baltimore Sun reported. They signed cards that will be sent to Bagby's mother in Oklahoma.
Attachments:
bs-md-ravens-cheerleader-killed-20130706-001.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vienna Resident, Dion Bagby, a Baltimore Ravens co-ed Cheerleader, Killed in Crash
Posted by: Stabitha. ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:07AM

Attachments:
nigga-you-gay.png

Re: Vienna Resident, Dion Bagby, a Baltimore Ravens co-ed Cheerleader, Killed in Crash
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:21AM

I was ready to mourn some hot chick and enjoy her pics.

Thanks a shit load for "challenging my preconceived notions of gender roles" Captain Buzzkill.

RIP for a life cut short though.

Posted by: Truth Is ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:07AM

One less faggot makes for a better world.

Posted by: stfukthx ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:10AM

It's sad that posts like these can bring out the useless douche bags on FFXU. The real people the world can do without.

Even sadder a promising career and life was cut short.

Posted by: co-ed ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:11AM

you were expecting a woman? ah i guess the fact that OP included CO-ED didnt set off any red flags for you..

Posted by: gaaaaay! ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:22AM

Attachments:
images.jpg

Posted by: Liberal EEOC Police ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:49PM

Speaking of which, when will the NFL stop discriminating against trans-sexuals and begin ensuring that at least 10% of the cheerleader spots are reserved for this victim group? Why should people of different genders be precluded from participating in these lucrative jobs?

Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: July 15, 2013 03:47PM

stfukthx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even sadder a promising career and life was cut
> short.

A career? As a cheerleader? For a male? WTF?!?!?
(Notice I didn't say "for a man")

What the hell kind of a male wants to be a cheerleader?
That's for girls, not for males, and definitely not for men!

Posted by: dcbullets ()
Date: July 15, 2013 04:47PM

Sad loss. He was a great guy. He's going to be missed.

Posted by: What Kind of a Name Is Dion? ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:04PM

dcbullets Wrote:
> Sad loss. He was a great guy. He's going to be
> missed.

Where? In the shower after the game, where he could usually be found on his knees?

Posted by: clarified ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:23PM

WTF??? Wrote:
> stfukthx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Even sadder a promising career and life was cut
> > short.
>
> A career? As a cheerleader? For a male?
> WTF?!?!?
> (Notice I didn't say "for a man")
>
> What the hell kind of a male wants to be a
> cheerleader?
> That's for girls, not for males, and definitely
> not for men!

You need men to hold up the girl cheerleaders. Dion was one of those guys.

Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:45PM

clarified Wrote:
> You need men to hold up the girl cheerleaders.
> Dion was one of those guys.

No, Dion was one of **those** guys.
Attachments:
tumblr_li6p1ptgFf1qi6re3o1_500.jpg

Posted by: And By The Way ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:45PM

How can you call him a "man".
Men are not cheerleaders.

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:10PM

And By The Way Wrote:
> How can you call him a "man".
> Men are not cheerleaders.

Hey! President Bush was a cheerleader!

Posted by: Back In The Day ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:59PM

When did I become socially acceptable to make public that you're a cock-sucking queer. Prancing around and proud of it?

Back in the day, they stayed in their closet, hid in out of the way bars, and did their shameful acts in the dirty bathrooms where they belong.

When discovered, it was ok to beat them within an inch of their life. Over and over again, as often as needed or as often as they were caught. until they fled. Or hid. Or died. Police looked the other way. Families denied any relationships.

Today's shameful acceptance is social progress? I think not.

I'm glad my kids are normal.

No, those were the good ol' days!

Posted by: Back In The Day ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:59PM

When did I become socially acceptable to make public that you're a cock-sucking queer. Prancing around and proud of it?

Back in the day, they stayed in their closet, hid in out of the way bars, and did their shameful acts in the dirty bathrooms where they belong.

When discovered, it was ok to beat them within an inch of their life. Over and over again, as often as needed or as often as they were caught. until they fled. Or hid. Or died. Police looked the other way. Families denied any relationships.

Today's shameful acceptance is social progress? I think not.

I'm glad my kids are normal.

No, those were the good ol' days!

Posted by: He was my coach. ()
Date: July 16, 2013 01:08AM

I cannot believe you guys. This man was my coach. Knew him personally. An to know that you guys are saying stuff like this about his death? Cheerleader or not he was a human being. He lost his life. You guys should know better as adults to keep your mouth shut when it's not the right time to be talking. It hurts to know that people like you exist. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. What if this was a relative or a close friend of yours? Would you want him to be talked about like this? No. so please. Before you post, REMEMEBRR that his mother could be reading your comments. Dion was a good man. He worked hard just like you guys. He wasn't gay and just cause he's a male cheerleader. That doesn make him gay. Whether you believe it or not, cheerleading is a sport. Just like football and basketball. But in his case he was tossing girls up and catching them.instead of tossing a stupid ball around. so just do us all a favor and watch what you say. Please.

Posted by: Chaego ()
Date: July 16, 2013 01:44AM

Back In The Day Wrote:
> When did I become socially acceptable to make
> public that you're a cock-sucking queer. Prancing
> around and proud of it?

Freudian slip?

Posted by: Diana ()
Date: July 16, 2013 02:19AM

I cannot believe the tremendous amount of disrespect being written here. Before I was reading this, I was crying because my favorite coach died! Dion was as straight as could be. He was very masculine and if any of you homophobes saw him on the street you would be jealous. He was a great, caring person and actually started out as a wrestler! Have you ever thought because cheerleading is a predominantly female sport, you get to hang out with girls in miniskirts all the time? I feel incredibly angry reading these terrible comments the dishonor Dion's memory, written by people who have never even met him before! He was an amazing, hardworking person that excelled at one of the hardest, most athletic sports.

Posted by: Opps! ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:58AM

Chaego Wrote:
>
> Freudian slip?

No, just the damn autocorrect on my iThing.

Posted by: The Cigar ()
Date: July 16, 2013 10:36AM

I dunno...sounds like a Freudian slip to me...how often in my practice I hear, "that damn autocorrect, or, "I was too drunk to know what I was doing," etc, etc...

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: July 20, 2013 01:39AM

You all are sick individuals. Football players throw a ball. Cheerleaders throw girls. Which weighs more? Most football players aren't in nearly the shape that male cheerleaders, who are more men than any of you are. He was an incredible individual. He was on his way to visit his athletes (and yes, cheerleaders are athletes), when this happened. I knew him personally, and he coached my daughter. She was one of the athletes he was on his way to visit, and was absolutely heartbroken.

How about this - all you "men" calling him a faggot and saying he isn't a man, try showing up at a Ravens cheer practice and seeing what you can handle. I would love to see what you supposed men could do.

But to call a wonderful MAN, who died a tragic death at 27, a faggot and say he isn't a man? You should be ashamed. Because all you are truly proving is that you are small minded homophobic individuals. You deserve to die the death that Dion didn't deserve. He was more of a man than you will ever be!

Posted by: Melissa Anthony ()
Date: July 20, 2013 06:37AM

I agree with Laura. I would pay to see all the "men" posting unintelligent, sometimes illiterate, and fictitious lies about someone, WHO IS NOT EVEN HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, go to a Ravens Cheer practice and last 10 minutes. Do what Dion did for 10 minutes! When you give up after 5, shamefully show your face, (which this forum allows you to keep hidden) to the hundreds of kids that he has coached. He has changed the lives of people everywhere, a feeling you will never feel because you spend your days hiding behind hate. If you were to make it away from those kids alive (doubtful, but you are a "man" so I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here) I dare you to show your face to the parents of those kids and the community. He did great things. He did more in 27 years than most will do in 87 years. I would say that you owe everyone on this entire forum an apology for your complete stupidity, but we all realize that you probably can't help it. That's ok. Don't worry, what comes around, goes around, my friend. You will get your negative energy right back. REST IN PEACE DION! We've got your back!

Posted by: ham! ()
Date: July 20, 2013 08:29AM

Rent in peace, Dion.... rent in peace.

Date: July 20, 2013 08:55AM

http://youtu.be/4h71xSl6RKA

Let's see even one of you homophobic assholes try what the guys in this news report are doing. And I personally know several, not a single one of whome is gay.

Posted by: Dion Was A Queer ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:51AM

I hope he lived long enough to suffer terribly and be aware he was dying. Men are not cheerleaders, and men don't teach cheer. It's a girl thing.

Damn libs want to extinguish the lines between genders.

To those whom he coached, the universe has given you an opportunity to find a female coach by killing this freak.

Posted by: Dion Was A Queer ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:54AM

And I Hope his mom is reading these comments. She should be ashamed for bringing such a creature into the world. She should have just given a blow job that night 28 years ago and spit onto the ground.

Date: July 20, 2013 11:37PM

Let's see you post your real name if you believe so strongly in what you are saying then. Since you're such a real man and all yourself.

Posted by: I see dead gay people ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:41PM

Laura, this is FFXU. Dead people get no sympathy here no matter who they were. In all the years I've been reading here, I think one well-loved Fairfax teacher that was respected by all got a "free pass." Nobody else... especially gangsters, hispanics who drive poorly, negro criminals and gay cheerleaders. If you don't like what is being said here, go the fuck away.

Posted by: rah rah rah! ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:45PM

Attachments:
3.jpg

Date: July 21, 2013 12:42AM

I can dislike what is being said and argue my point. Isn't that the whole point of FFXU?

And FYI - if you little pussies knew how to do your research - all cheerleaders were originally men. It took over 30 years for women to be allowed to cheer.

So if you have a problem with someone standing up for someone, how about you go the fuck away? Or at least develop a high enough level of intelligence to know what you are talking about. And understand that there are kids that have commented on this. Great things for them to read about their coach.

For all you homophobic little pussies - I hope your own mothers at reading this, and not only ashamed to have raised such imbecilic individuals, bu cursing the fact that they didn't get abortions when they found out they were pregnant with you.

Date: July 21, 2013 07:44AM

You can probably tell that I'm a nasty, ugly cunt upset 'cuz I won't be getting laid by Dion any more.

Date: July 21, 2013 08:07AM

Leave Britney Alone!!!!111!!!!!!

Posted by: Dion Is A Queer ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:05AM

Laura Wrote:
> So if you have a problem with someone standing up
> for someone, how about you go the fuck away? Or
> at least develop a high enough level of
> intelligence to know what you are talking about.
> And understand that there are kids that have
> commented on this. Great things for them to read
> about their coach.

They should know what vile and disgusting creatures faggots are.
The sooner thy learn that the better. But then the libs social
agenda of brainwashing children wouldn't work, would it?
Faggotry is not ok. Same sex marriage is an oxymoron. Queers are
NOT "just different" or ok in any way. Parents need to instill
values, not the schools.

It was not suggested, but since you brought it up, why don't you
go away? And how will you feel when it's your child who announces
they're gay? Will you be proud? Accepting?

BTW, my real name is Bob.

Posted by: Christina. ()
Date: July 22, 2013 10:44PM

Dion was my coach how dare you say that about him you would have been lucky to even meet him I spent 2 seasons almost 3 with this man and he has taught me so much more than cheer and how do you say such mean things about a man you DIED!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Chris R ()
Date: July 22, 2013 10:47PM

Cheer isn't just for girls and it's not gay you can grab a girls but and the don't say anything

Posted by: Wow we done it ()
Date: July 22, 2013 10:50PM

Dion didn't even get a parking ticket

Posted by: lolwtf ()
Date: July 22, 2013 11:07PM

I can't tell if the outrage posts are trolls pretending to be upset people. I am starting to think they just might be.. primarily because of the picture that was uploaded. It's obvious bait because of "too" being written as "to." There's no way that was a mistake.

The interwebs is fairly anonymous, so you get these little shit turds that live at home with their parents talking so much smack. Just ignore them and move on. It is unfortunate this thread does make the top 20+ when searching his name if people choose to read all of the inept responses.

Posted by: Richard Simmons ()
Date: July 23, 2013 04:56PM

Chris R Wrote:
> Cheer isn't just for girls and it's not gay you
> can grab a girls but and the don't say anything

Cheerleading is about the least masculine thing a guy
can do short of pole dancing. It doesn't get much
gayer than that. Are you sure Dion didn't die of shame?
Did his family know he was a pole smoker?
Attachments:
simmonsrp44ks.jpg

Posted by: Relieved! ()
Date: July 23, 2013 06:26PM

Thank God the driver of the Volkswagen wasn't hurt! That would have been a tragedy!

Posted by: dcbullets ()
Date: July 24, 2013 04:01PM

It's unfortunate that people on this board think it's funny to say disparaging remarks about somebody who died. I know they think it's cool as they laugh behind their keyboard, but some day, somebody they know will die and they can read all the funny comments. Karma will definitely get them.

Dion was a great coach who helped my daughter. He was a caring, kind person who had an impact on all people he met. It's a sad loss for sure. People will continue to say things about him, but just ignore it. These are the type of worthless people who troll the internet and try to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives.

RIP Dion

Posted by: Bottom Line ()
Date: July 24, 2013 04:14PM

Men should exhibit masculine qualities.
Women should exhibit feminine qualities.

Cheerleading is not a masculine endeavor.
I would say the same about ballet or singing soprano, although some men seem to do these things also.

There are plenty of women coaches who could have provided equal if not better assistance to your daughter and been better role models and examples in the course of doing so.
Attachments:
Prince-PoppyCock-01-2010-09-07.jpg

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: July 24, 2013 05:14PM

There are no straight male cheerleaders, unless they're banging half the squad on the side... which should be the only motivation for a guy to join.

Posted by: coach screener ()
Date: July 24, 2013 05:37PM

It's better if the male cheerleader coaches are gay. Safer for the girls that way.

I have three daughters who all do multiple sports. In order to protect them from sexual predator coaches I came up with my own screening system. I always make it a point to get a blowjob from each of their coaches, be they male or female. This ensures that the males are gay and the females are straight and hence not a threat to my girls. In the unlikely event a prospective coach refuses to slob my knob, I do not let them coach my daughters.

I realize this approach is vulnerable to bisexual coaches. Fortunately in the coaching world most are all one way or the other. This screening system has been highly successful. I have gotten numerous nice blowjobs and none of my daughters have been molested so far.

Posted by: Still Dead? ()
Date: July 27, 2013 01:27PM

Is da nigga buried yet? If so, where as I wants to pay my respects. I'se be postin' pitchers o his grave iffin somebody tell me where's its ats. Thank yew.

Posted by: S4 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:12PM

DONT YOU EVER DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HIM. You never knew him, how much joy he brought how many lives he touched and helped. And he was more of a man than you'll ever be.

Posted by: 7Yde7 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:33PM

RIP Dion Bagby Wrote:
> Bagby, 27, was driving his motorcycle Friday
> morning to Camp Woodward in Pennsylvania when he
> collided with a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta that was
> turning left from U.S. 15 south onto Monocacy
> Boulevard, according to The Frederick News-Post.

Route 15 is not a road for riding motorcycles and surviving.

Posted by: UY6KC ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:47PM

Attachments:
5.png

Posted by: s4sarah ()
Date: November 05, 2014 02:24PM

today 15 months since his death i have never stopped thinking about him, he was my everything, he was my bestfriend, my therapist and the person who taught me how to tumble stunt and everything else. He was a great man and he did not deserve what happened to him. He was 27 would've been 28 now, he lives such a great life, he is, his memory is still what gets me through my day. and because hes gone it doesnt mean i don't live like him, live like its my last day. Dion is my insperation and i cannot even BEGIN to explain to you how much i miss him, i love and miss you dion.
And if you say any of these comments you'd be throwing hands left and right. RIP big D

Posted by: :-( ()
Date: November 11, 2014 07:38PM

For those of you all making fun of him, their is a special place in hell just for you. That man was my coach. He was amazing and it hurts me knowing that he is being judge for his athletic skills.

Posted by: Queerleader ()
Date: November 11, 2014 07:48PM

:-( Wrote:
> For those of you all making fun of him, their is a
> special place in hell just for you. That man was
> my coach. He was amazing and it hurts me knowing
> that he is being judge for his athletic skills.

A black queerleader? Nope, no one gives a shit.

Posted by: R U A Fag Hag? ()
Date: November 11, 2014 08:16PM

s4sarah Wrote:
> And if you say any of these comments you'd be
> throwing hands left and right.

WTF does that mean?

So why do you troll here looking for sympathy for a dead gay cheerleader? Surely there's more sympathetic places for you to be talking about him.

Posted by: woman ()
Date: June 03, 2015 12:51PM

1. He wasn't gay i know that for a damn fact
2. Greatest Cheerleader that i have ever come to know
3. He may be dead but his memory will live on forever
4. HE WAS NOT GAY
5. i fucked him he wasn't gay and i am a woman

Posted by: 7vJWw ()
Date: June 03, 2015 01:52PM

woman Wrote:
> 1. He wasn't gay i know that for a damn fact
> 2. Greatest Cheerleader that i have ever come to
> know
> 3. He may be dead but his memory will live on
> forever
> 4. HE WAS NOT GAY
> 5. i fucked him he wasn't gay and i am a woman

After reading 1 through 5, how could anyone question you?
I am very sorry for your loss.

Posted by: disappointed ()
Date: June 03, 2015 04:58PM

Ewww, a male cheerleader. I was looking forward to some nice action photos of bouncing boobies.

I'm disappointed at not seeing a hot cheerleader but at least a hot female is not dead. (sorry for the loss anyhow.)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.