HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
prositution
Posted by: bobby blades ()
Date: July 02, 2013 03:10AM

Hey I have a question ! Why are their soooooo many hooker in springfield stay in hotel ? Did someone run them out of some where else and they had no choice but to settle in springfield va. I don't mind that they are there but I'm just shock. If you throw a rock you would hit one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: prositution
Date: July 02, 2013 06:03AM

I would guess it's the amount of hotels they have in Springfield. Motel 6, and Extended stay are two really popular ones with the ladies.

Posted by: BigeaLow ()
Date: July 02, 2013 06:55AM

bobby blades user Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you throw a rock you would hit one.

And worms would fall out of their cunt! I tell you, dude, they are all diseased. My buddy and I went to Springfield a few years ago, and after seeing those overused, stretched pussies, we drew to NY the following weekend to get some high-class, good-quality whores!!

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: July 02, 2013 01:15PM

I'm thinking you're going to find these low rent whores in any area in close proximity to major roadways or airports. Easy access for public transportation if they're making the rounds by plane. Easy access to 95/495 if they need to get the fuck out of the area in a hurry.
Tyson's is big as well, with the wealthy, miserable "is my heart strong enough for sex?", businessmen and 495 and Dulles shuttles.
I can't figure out why Manassas is/was a hotspot as well though. I suppose because its a little more out of the way and fewer prying eyes.

I do agree with the other poster. Just like anything else in this god forsaken corporate wasteland, the hookers are also of poor quality.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.