HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ANOTHER stabbing...
Posted by: vip555 ()
Date: February 19, 2006 11:15PM

Happened in West Sringfield. Apparently, some "uninvited guests" stopped by a party and went on a stabbing spree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ANOTHER stabbing...
Posted by: sl79 ()
Date: February 20, 2006 02:22PM

springfield was never this 'ghetto' back in the 80's and early 90's...

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: February 20, 2006 02:55PM

While it does seem to be worse now, it might just be more sensationalized by the media. The shitty apartments on Commerce street were so bad they put in a FCPD substation there in the late 80s. Lee was always a good for a fight amongst minorities every week while I was there. MS may have something to do with this latest rash of violence but as long as they're just hurting each other, I dont really mind.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 20, 2006 10:36PM

hah.. commerce st

Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: February 21, 2006 10:46PM

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/Reports%202006/022106jamescreek.htm

8 people, yea this area will end up like LA in the next 5 years or so. Damn Illegals make up 25% of the population.

Check out this video on MS, they are probably the ones with knives.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=d25b4f75-91f1-4f2e-85f1-d982aeccced3&t=m5

Posted by: Mike22Va ()
Date: February 21, 2006 10:50PM

Watch the video to 3:50 and listen to her say that fairfax county has "the strongest number of ms gang members in a single city"

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: February 22, 2006 01:36AM

And West Springfield is our supposedly classier neighbor. I'm a bit surprised. And fuck msn for wanting me to d/l 3 programs to view their shitty movie.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 22, 2006 03:34AM

i say we invite all the gangs to a get togetter which of coarse will be a stabfest and then we gas them all. :)

whatever... and besides, ms-13 is just a bunch of fags that couldnt cut it in their own country so they leech on us. yeah, i said it, they walk like ducks.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2006 03:36AM by Gravis.

Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: February 22, 2006 12:09PM

I think they're scared to walk in SE DC after 10pm. No way the bruthas would allow the punk wetbacks (wet because of the duck walk - not because of the swim across the border) into that territory

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 22, 2006 12:50PM

When you say SE you mean south og the anacostia, because there is plenty of SE that's not and some of it is quite tawny nowadays.

Date: February 22, 2006 01:08PM

around Alabama Ave

Posted by: infectedmaji ()
Date: February 26, 2006 10:41PM

unfortunatly one of my good friends was stabbed while at that party... it was a mixed racail party and he was in the wrong part of the house at the wrong time. From what i hear a bunch of 18-19 yr old kids part of some type of gang be it ms-13 or southside walked in and started getting routy with people. As soon as someone asked them to leave thats when they started throwing fists.. next thing you know it a machette was involved and many hand knives. Supposedly it was a "test" for those 18-19 yr olds who happen to live accross the street from that party.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 26, 2006 11:13PM

those jerks sound like perfect canidates for two to the head, each. i think anyone in a gang should be killed as they are only a detriment to society.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: JigSAW ()
Date: February 27, 2006 02:07AM

PaperPusher said it, MS-13 would piss their pants walking around SE. Why do you think all the MS attacks only occur in Fairfax County? Cause its safe and there are no crazy ass black guys that will blow those spics away!!

Date: February 27, 2006 04:48PM

That's right, ms-13 are punk ass wannabees

Posted by: Labret ()
Date: February 27, 2006 11:52PM

holy shit. 2,000 ms13 in nova? thats alot

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: February 27, 2006 11:59PM

I opt for Chinese execution method. One 7.62x39mm round to the back of the head blindfolded on your knees. Then the bill for the bullet is sent to the family. Using this method they got rid of their opium addictions real fucking quick when the commies took over w/ mao.

Posted by: oh my said mary ()
Date: March 24, 2014 04:02PM

Are they OK?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.