HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AVAS FLOWERS FROM DUNN LORING IS A SCAM!!!!
Posted by: N/A ()
Date: June 19, 2013 02:18PM

put in my order Friday for 12 rainbow roses for a Saturday delivery for fathers day since my dad was not going to be in town sunday. I originally gave them a home address and called back within an hour or two and asked them if I could change the delivery address to his work address and they said it was NO PROBLEM at all. The flowers were never delivered saturday and when I called them they said the delivery driver had already left and he documented that he had delivered the flowers to the correct address on the right date, WHICH WAS COMPLETELY FALSE! I received a phone call from my mother on Sunday stating she received a dozen red roses at our home address. I called Ava's flowers and let them know what happened and they still denied it even though it had JUST happened! They keep telling me a manager is going to contact me because there is never a manager on site and they are not allowed to release information about their company in order for me to directly call the shop and speak to someone that could actually help. The only option they gave me is to redeliver the flowers, which I dont even need anymore!!! I cant believe the poor service and LACK of service I have gotten. I received the WRONG order at the wrong address and the wrong date! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!

A Manager finally called me today after all my facebook posts on their page and told me they couldnt give me my money back! SCREW THIS COMPANY! WORST PEOPLE IVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!

Their is even a facebook page called Avas Flowers Victims and blogs about how people are trying to shut them down. This place needs to get shut down QUICK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AVAS FLOWERS FROM DUNN LORING IS A SCAM!!!!
Posted by: asdfsadfasdf ()
Date: June 19, 2013 02:22PM

If you really loved your father, you would delivered those flowers in person. Instead of pawning the responsibility off on a flower shop with bad reviews to begin with.

Posted by: n/a ()
Date: June 19, 2013 03:37PM

You idiot. I wouldve been there if I could have. I live in NYC but grew up in northern VA. I was traveling for work that week.

If you had HALF a brain, you would not jump to conclusions and be a judgmental and mindless @$$hole

Posted by: Bill ()
Date: June 19, 2013 03:41PM

Who in the hell gives their Dad flowers? Roses at that!

I gave my old man a cases of beer and a bottle of Jack.

Posted by: Dad ()
Date: June 19, 2013 03:43PM

Son, I am disapoint. Not only did I not get any flowers, I didn't even get a phone call. I still love you, even if you did, much to my shame, finally come out of the closet. If you can find it in your heart to come home, all is forgiven.

Love, Dad

Posted by: asdfsadfasdf ()
Date: June 19, 2013 11:34PM

n/a Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You idiot. I wouldve been there if I could have. I
> live in NYC but grew up in northern VA. I was
> traveling for work that week.
>
> If you had HALF a brain, you would not jump to
> conclusions and be a judgmental and mindless
> @$$hole

No you're the idiot. You screwed up something as simple as flowers. Flowers for Dad? On father's day? What are you a panzy? Flowers for Dad? Jesus, nothing screams gay more than that. Somewhere your dad is doing this...
Attachments:
Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

Date: June 20, 2013 10:38AM

Actually, you d*ck licks their is a reason why I got rainbow roses. When my dad had cancer when I was younger he told me that no matter what happens to him that every time I see a rainbow in the sky itll be him that made it for me. I was a CHILD and that was his way of making me happy and feel better. He also gives me red roses for every occasion ever since I was a teenager, so this was my way of expressing sentiment. My dad doesnt drink or smoke and never had in his life so I would never get him anything related to that. I sent him a silver custom made and engraved pocket watch sent from a different company. So sit the f*ck down before you want to say something else thats completely idiotic instead of thinking maybe their is a reason behind the purchase.

Date: June 20, 2013 10:40AM

OH, AND IM A GIRL YOU RETARDS.

It wasnt ME that messed up the flowers, it was the crappy company who robbed me and screwed everything up

Posted by: a/n ()
Date: June 20, 2013 11:09PM

n/a Wrote:
> OH, AND IM A GIRL YOU RETARDS.
>
> It wasnt ME that messed up the flowers, it was the
> crappy company who robbed me and screwed
> everything up

Shut the fuck up and quit your goddamn bitching.

Posted by: Cheater ()
Date: June 21, 2013 01:07PM

n/a Wrote:
>
> everything up

I bet your Dad just wanted the flowers to give to his mistress who he's been cheating with on your Mom.

Posted by: asdfdasfds ()
Date: June 22, 2013 04:17PM

n/a Wrote:
>
> everything up

She calles "us" retards when was the one who couldn't handle something as simple as flowers for Father's Day. Sounds like a woman to me.

Posted by: CheckBook Fan ()
Date: June 22, 2013 06:09PM

Don't any of *you people* do research before you buy stuff?

Posted by: N/A ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:41PM

No. We are too retarded. We would rather come onto this forum and make complete jackasses out of ourselves and reveal how incredibly stupid we are.

the phone number ( 877-638-3303) gave it away, if you want to know..................
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 23, 2013 06:26PM

OP, you are a fucking idiot. Ava's Flowers is located in a strip mall off of Hwy 304 in New City, NY.

You bought flowers from an ONLINE WHOLESALER and also didnt even bother to verify the address BEFORE placing the order?

o_0

you bought this one on yrself, hun - This is WHY you pay extra for personal, local service, ok?

protip: cheapest in cost is not necessarily the best route

Posted by: SiriusB ()
Date: June 23, 2013 07:15PM

Most work places are closed on weekends. Even 24 hour Security at the place of work will not accept a delivery if the intended point of contact is not there to receive it. Should have left it alone, ie. have them delivered to your house as originally planned and then run them over to father before he left. The driver most likely was turned away at the workplace by security because no POC was there to receive the flowers and told to re-deliver business hours Monday. Too bad, but this is the most likely reason driver could not deliver on a Saturday as ordered.

Posted by: ball state ()
Date: June 23, 2013 07:17PM

asdfsadfasdf Wrote:
> If you really loved your father, you would
> delivered those flowers in person. Instead of
> pawning the responsibility off on a flower shop
> with bad reviews to begin with.

And BOOM...Goes the dynamite..

Posted by: asdfdasfds ()
Date: June 23, 2013 07:52PM

SiriusB Wrote:
> Most work places are closed on weekends. Even 24
> hour Security at the place of work will not accept
> a delivery if the intended point of contact is not
> there to receive it. Should have left it alone,
> ie. have them delivered to your house as
> originally planned and then run them over to
> father before he left. The driver most likely was
> turned away at the workplace by security because
> no POC was there to receive the flowers and told
> to re-deliver business hours Monday. Too bad, but
> this is the most likely reason driver could not
> deliver on a Saturday as ordered.

Hi Magee! See any aliens lately (other than the ones that steal the flowers out of your flower garden?)

Posted by: frws ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:10AM

i dont think 75 dollars for shitty flowers is cheap

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:19AM

frws Wrote:
> i dont think 75 dollars for shitty flowers is
> cheap

No, not cheap just gay giving your Dad flowers on Father's Day. How about a watch? Some tools? DVDs? Something, anything other than gay flowers.

Posted by: fsd ()
Date: June 24, 2013 01:35PM

Read above posts and you would see why i chose flowers and the other gift that came with it. so dumb

Posted by: ??????? ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:57PM

fsd Wrote:
> Read above posts and you would see why i chose
> flowers and the other gift that came with it. so
> dumb

I'm dumb? Yet you're the one who couldn't handle something as simple as flowers. Sad.

Posted by: Marilyn Kasko ()
Date: April 21, 2014 06:15PM

I am a local florist in Calif. My shop is named after my town, El Dorado Hills Florist. Avas Flowers runs ads on Google and Bing using the name of my business, El Dorado Hills Florist. I am a 25 year old business. I loose busines to them using my name and I receive bad flack from being associated with them, which I am NOT, What I feel really sucks is that these almighty search engines think it is okay for these order gatherers to use the name of a good local florist to deceive the public and hurt a local business.
I get calls from people that thought they were calling me to find out that they mistakenly called this place. I just don't know how long people can complain and nothing is dond. Trust me if I were rich I would sui all of them.
Meanwhile, if you want something done right call an expert. The expert to call for ordering flowers is the real local florist with the local adress and phone number. It is that simple, cheaper and everyone happier. Someday, I pray these crooks will go away!

Posted by: 7G4Kt ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:20PM

report them to a majistrate to get a search warrant for evidence and arrest. anyone who suggests BBB (hispanic girl lies to you on phone and delays your thoughts of going to court) is lying to you they never do anything but suck your money

for gods sake don't post it here, if they are loosers they are probably on here !

------------------------------
buyer be ware does not mean companies have the right to steal. "good faith contract" is the law

it does mean that, for say <$2000, your responsible to hold onto your own cash and not be hand held

take this small flower loss as a lesson to be more careful with your money

unless it's really important, then maybe an exception can be made time for

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.