HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS SPENDING OVER MONEY AGAIN
Posted by: Tax Payer ()
Date: June 17, 2013 07:27PM

Parents: What is the optimal school start time for high school students?

The Fairfax County School Board has hired Children's National Medical Center's Division of Sleep Medicine to develop a "Blueprint for Change" on school start times.

Great...more taxpayer money wasted on a panel to make decisions instead of a consensus being reached through a PTA meeting, which costs nothing...brillian!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS SPENDING OVER MONEY AGAIN
Posted by: Bob Young ()
Date: June 18, 2013 10:35AM

He's your candidate

Re: FCPS SPENDING OVER MONEY AGAIN
Posted by: Eagles Suck ()
Date: June 18, 2013 11:19AM

FCPS should be concerned about several things, one in particular "what kind of teachers, assistant principals and counselors they hire" After seeing several posts from people that are worried about their children's education at FCPS, I believe there has to be an accountability level with the people that spend longer hours with our kids at school. These people are young, not prepared, not passionate about teaching, more interested in making fools out of themselves. I have seen a declined in my son's schools the past several years, Cameron E.S. has a horrible Principal, Rose Hill E.S. is barely making it and Edison H.S. is just the pits full of drugs, trouble kids and gang members.
How do we fix this? How do we change the environment? What are we doing with the budget? I feel it starts at the top and so far we haven't even started.

Care to discuss?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.