HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tiger Basketball
Posted by: Concerned Parent 1 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 10:22PM

I was at Hayfield Secondary today and watched the Director of Tiger Basketball cause a scene in the middle of a tournament. If the director had a problem with the parent he should of taken it up with that parent in private and not in front of the kids. If the director cannot conduct himself in an appropriate manner what does that say about this organization.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tiger Basketball
Posted by: Concerned Parent 2 ()
Date: May 19, 2013 09:26AM

I was there and saw the same thing and I think the Director handled himself in a professional manner. I heard everything that was said and if what the Director says is true, the parent should have just stayed away.

If you are a concerned parent of the Tiger organization and you want to know what's going on, just contact the Director just like I did. You won't believe year ears.

Re: Tiger Basketball
Posted by: No Longer Concerned Parent ()
Date: May 19, 2013 03:22PM

Concerned Parent 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> If you are a concerned parent of the Tiger
> organization and you want to know what's going on,
> just contact the Director just like I did. You
> won't believe year ears.

I was. I did. I Didn't believe my ears - Director's accusations weren't supported by other's accounts, prior experience or events.

Professionalism seems at odds with the aforementioned screaming at parent in a public venue.

Hope it works out for all involved.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.