HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
research chemicals
Posted by: rc 703 ()
Date: May 13, 2013 04:40PM

Throughout the past 2 years of been involved in the NOVA drug scene, I've come across so many different analogues and research chemicals that are intended to imitate real substances. Many of which are very dangerous to one's health. If anyone knows people that distribute research chemicals and say its the real thing, please put names up. For example, selling 25i as LSD or MDPV as MDMA or MXE as Ketamine. I can't stop people from doing drugs so why not do them safely?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: research chemicals
Posted by: rc 703 ()
Date: May 15, 2013 05:22PM

OK, I can definitely see how what I posted is extremely hot boy. Any kind of information on research chemical distribution in northern virginia will be greatly appreciated. I guess using names would be a form of snitching lol. perhaps people could post specific areas where these drugs are being distributed. In my opinion, the people that distribute these drugs are just as bad as the government and pharmaceutical companies. They are severely damaging the brains of our youth. Real substances have extremely less harmful effects on the body. Like MDMA. It is proven that MDMA is not neurotoxic. However, any analogue of this substance is extremely neurotoxic. If you want Molly. Make sure it looks somewhat like a crystal rock. Too much brown color in your rocks means it is MDEA. If it looks to uniform then it has a potential to be 4-apb. Slightly beige or white rocks is what you should be looking for. I haven't come across anyone that sells crystal meth or crack as molly so you should be fine. If your molly is fine powder its is probably methylone. Could be mephedrone also but mephedrone isnt too abundant in this area anymore. MDPV will look off-white and slightly grey and will have a strong chemical taste to it. Ketamine is slightly the same concept. Ketamine should look like sea salt if it isnt crushed up. If your "ketamine" looks like really weak off-colored coke then chances are it is MXE. As for 25i, there are 2 ways to distinguish it from LSD. First, the tabs will taste like shit. Second, the tabs are twice the size as LSD tabs because for a dose of 25i, one usually needs 1,000 micrograms as opposed to 50 to 200 which is usually an average dose of LSD. Real LSD should be tasteless! if its bitter its a spitter! and watch out for shroom chocolates too. If they are small, chances are it is 4-hydroxy-dmt or 4-acetoxy-dmt. I have come across real shroom chocolates before but they are moderately bigger than the ones I have seen in Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.