HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Next Fairfax Sheriff
Posted by: Ditto ()
Date: July 04, 2013 08:40PM

I too will be dropping out of the union! The Union has lost all credibility to me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: July 04, 2013 10:34PM

Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: July 04, 2013 05:47PM

OK RS, enough on how you made deposits. Mabey if Debbie Curry had found you in the womens bathroom, you would have been fired and could spare all of us on what you did 20+ years ago.

LOSER........
Agent Smith you are obviously a Kincaid supporter based on an earlier post about asking IA to snoop into Deputies web searches..you have however, called me out properly, and I do admit the initials you used for me- RS. Much like your homely wife finds in the hamper at your home,when she does your wash, RS stands for runny shit, which lets face it, happens. Usually I get enough fiber from Funions, Bugels, and other cheap snacks along with Natural Light beer. But I admit that every now and then I stray and buy PBR on sale, which definitely causes a "less than desirable outcome". Once I had to flush my undies down the toilet, Not only a problem going commando but such a waste of otherwise good food.
Agent Smith- anything else you want to ask me about? You lent your name to a post about including IA to snoop on Deputies-is that what you want?
Folks, Bill Cooper is the answer here. No retaliations,no cals for IA(Freidman) to look into web usage.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: July 04, 2013 11:28PM

So a union vote consisting of 10-no 9- hand picked members out of how many actual union members? Results in an endorsement of Kincaid? Pittman was scared to death of Cooper last time and Broadbent almost shit his pants last time-when they were so eager to endorse Stan.Funny how that works. What loyalty to Stan you guys show now...Remember....I encourage all of the good folks to vote for Coop- he aint Stacie and he aint going to f-you. And he will sign the agreement with the county to assure no firings!! Stacie????

Posted by: Honest Citizen ()
Date: July 05, 2013 02:27PM

Stacey posted on Facebook that she is very proud to have earned the endorsement of Fairfax Deputy Sheriff's Union and my colleagues at the Fairfax Sheriff's Office.

My question is How many members is the union made of? Don't be fool people she is only taking about a handful of people that are supporting her. And, when she says her colleagues...trust me she is AGAIN only talking about another handful of people.

Their own union members are disgusted by what Pittman has done. That is why they are part of the union because they don't know how to be fair and honest. Pittman didn't even go to Sites meet and greet. Never gave him a chance. He only went to Stacey's and automatically gave her the endorsement. That is not how you do business.

Pittman is unreliable and a lazy deputy. He sits on post and never gets up from his chair. The poor deputy that gets pair up with him for the day carries all the workload. He has never agreed with management. He is a disgruntle employee that is still employed by the Sheriff's Office because of the disgruntle union.

The only thing I can say to the Citizens of Fairfax County is to talk to other people and you will find out the truth. Do your research and you will find out who the best candidate for the job is. Sites For Sheriff.

Posted by: Phoenix ()
Date: July 05, 2013 03:42PM

Buffet is closing and I still haven't gotten my iPad!

Date: July 05, 2013 04:42PM

If you have not received your iPad yet, then you are not a 1st Lt. and above.

Posted by: Laugh Out Loud! ()
Date: July 05, 2013 04:53PM

Fuck Pittman! He's just like every other self-serving sack of shit in Kincaid's campaign. The fact of the matter is that, BY NO MEANS, do the select few selfish people in the union making endorsements represent the agency's hundreds of line-staff deputy sheriffs. Stacey can keep it, the coalition has now officially made themselves non-credible!

Posted by: ffxresident ()
Date: July 05, 2013 06:13PM

So much of what is being posted here is garbage - I would imagine many of the posts are from those who are most afraid they won't have jobs if Kincaid wins. Usually those who constantly must spew garbage and untruths are those who have the most to lose. Upper management would not even know what "line staff" really wants since they never bothered to find out. The bottom line is that a change is desperately needed and wanted. The only reason people supported Sheriff Barry last time was because very few wanted Cooper or his cohort Lubas, anywhere near the Sheriff's office. Those associated with Barry need to be careful - constantly calling out your own staff people and saying they are "lazy deputies", do nothings, and only a small amount of people support Kincaid, should really be doing their homework. In case you haven't noticed, the SEIU employees union has become quite strong and vocal - they have aligned themselves with the Police Union, Firefighters Union and the Sheriff's Coalition. Kincaid is out in the community and has been for some time - SHE will get the nod from the unions because SHE has the knowledge of what people really want and she knows how to get things done. Her ability to tackle anything and do it well and her ability to be assertive and effective is a quality lacking in many of the "upper management" currently in place. I would suggest that those that are posting all the negative crap on this site really take a look at what is taking place - while you are busy posting this nonsense, SHE is off and running away with this job. Too little too late - by the way, using pay parity as a tool for getting votes - NOT GOOD. With the county budget as it has been with general county employees stuck with no raises, who wants to hear that a select group of people are being held up as more important than the thousands of regular employees who have endured 3 or 4 years of no raises! Really, that is all that Sites has to offer? You all should be ashamed that you write this kind of trash, especially about your own employees - it's not something that would make me want to vote for the incumbent. Seems like it is really time for a change and Kincaid represents that change.

Date: July 05, 2013 06:43PM

Well said, thank you ffxresident.

Posted by: Art VanDelay ()
Date: July 05, 2013 07:32PM

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: July 04, 2013 11:28PM

So a union vote consisting of 10-no 9- hand picked members out of how many actual union members? Results in an endorsement of Kincaid? Pittman was scared to death of Cooper last time and Broadbent almost shit his pants last time-when they were so eager to endorse Stan.Funny how that works. What loyalty to Stan you guys show now...Remember....I encourage all of the good folks to vote for Coop- he aint Stacie and he aint going to f-you. And he will sign the agreement with the county to assure no firings!! Stacie????
Sounds like people of command ranks are getting unglued.It was a fair process and an endorsement was made-one that you sought. Jim and Kevin and the other board members did more last time to keep the nut called Cooper away than just about anyone.I have stayed silent this time because I am near retirement and honestly do not give a fuck, but do not disparage good people who have helped the agency in ways you do not always see. They are good men. And I will call you out each time..you be suprised what I don't know.

Date: July 05, 2013 09:01PM

Art Vandealy = A reference from Seinfeld LOL,thats a good one. And a saying from Danny Patton.......means that you are a veteran of 25+ years and that narrows down my list of people still working in the agency.

Jim and Kevin are good people.

Posted by: #BeReal ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:05PM

ffxresident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So much of what is being posted here is garbage -
> I would imagine many of the posts are from those
> who are most afraid they won't have jobs if
> Kincaid wins. Usually those who constantly must
> spew garbage and untruths are those who have the
> most to lose. Upper management would not even
> know what "line staff" really wants since they
> never bothered to find out. The bottom line is
> that a change is desperately needed and wanted.
> The only reason people supported Sheriff Barry
> last time was because very few wanted Cooper or
> his cohort Lubas, anywhere near the Sheriff's
> office. Those associated with Barry need to be
> careful - constantly calling out your own staff
> people and saying they are "lazy deputies", do
> nothings, and only a small amount of people
> support Kincaid, should really be doing their
> homework. In case you haven't noticed, the SEIU
> employees union has become quite strong and vocal
> - they have aligned themselves with the Police
> Union, Firefighters Union and the Sheriff's
> Coalition. Kincaid is out in the community and
> has been for some time - SHE will get the nod from
> the unions because SHE has the knowledge of what
> people really want and she knows how to get things
> done. Her ability to tackle anything and do it
> well and her ability to be assertive and effective
> is a quality lacking in many of the "upper
> management" currently in place. I would suggest
> that those that are posting all the negative crap
> on this site really take a look at what is taking
> place - while you are busy posting this nonsense,
> SHE is off and running away with this job. Too
> little too late - by the way, using pay parity as
> a tool for getting votes - NOT GOOD. With the
> county budget as it has been with general county
> employees stuck with no raises, who wants to hear
> that a select group of people are being held up as
> more important than the thousands of regular
> employees who have endured 3 or 4 years of no
> raises! Really, that is all that Sites has to
> offer? You all should be ashamed that you write
> this kind of trash, especially about your own
> employees - it's not something that would make me
> want to vote for the incumbent. Seems like it is
> really time for a change and Kincaid represents
> that change.

Garbage? Including your post. You seem to know a lot for being a ffx resident?

Posted by: ffxresident ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:14PM

Oh so NOT garbage! Bet you know what I am saying is true. Sure is a lot that goes on behind all those closed doors isn't there!

Date: July 06, 2013 08:48AM

To the 4% of the Agency that are backing Sites:

Do not be disillusioned by empty promises the will never come to fruition.

The other 96% of you will back Stacey because you are the folks that do the right thing everyday, volunteer for community events and make the Agency a better place by contributing real change at the EAC meetings, SOP's and mentoring the younger deputies in the right way of doing things.

The 4% of the Agency that back Sites are do nothings like him, you have no sick leave, ask for Ice Makers on each floor and are only in it for yourselves. This percentage also includes the negative nay sayers. Just like Pretzel Girl, you 4% have done nothing in your careers but sit idle while others lead or follow.

Posted by: Indifferent ()
Date: July 06, 2013 12:36PM

Do you really think that things will change, regardless of who wins? Will promotions or transfers still be given only to those who are liked, rather than to those who work for it? My feelings are that whoever wins, things like that won't be changing.

Date: July 06, 2013 09:10PM

Date: July 06, 2013 08:48AM

To the 4% of the Agency that are backing Sites:

Do not be disillusioned by empty promises the will never come to fruition.

The other 96% of you will back Stacey because you are the folks that do the right thing everyday, volunteer for community events and make the Agency a better place by contributing real change at the EAC meetings, SOP's and mentoring the younger deputies in the right way of doing things.

The 4% of the Agency that back Sites are do nothings like him, you have no sick leave, ask for Ice Makers on each floor and are only in it for yourselves. This percentage also includes the negative nay sayers. Just like Pretzel Girl, you 4% have done nothing in your careers but sit idle while others lead or follow.
Agent Smith- I admire you because being a fan of all that is brown..it is obvious you are all full of shit. So we are back to Carl Peed and Jim Vickery, where to be judged a good Deputy you had to do Shop with the Sheriff. All the Deputies that come to work and put in an honest days work don't count I guess. Never mind they have families or may be single parents. Here is my advice to you Agent Smith...go to your local 7-11 and buy the chicken wings they sell that sit under the light all day-make sure they are crisp. Add some Doritos spicey chilli chips and wash it down with some Heineken-yes good beer because at your pay grade you can afford it-plus it has a neat "fragrance" when it leaves you. This should produce a 12 incher of which you can be proud.Now make sure you look at it-because it will be a mirror image of you.

Date: July 06, 2013 09:56PM

Knock it off Roger. Due to your stupid reference and fascination of feces, maybe you need another physiological examination to determine if your fit for duty.

In your 25 year career, please tell me what you have positively contributed to the Agency, name an SOP or something not community related? Anything beside defecating?

Being a Sgt. you need to lead by example, but you instead fester nothing but negativity and childish games.

The taxpayers deserve better and your not it.

Date: July 06, 2013 10:34PM

Date: July 06, 2013 09:56PM

Knock it off Roger. Due to your stupid reference and fascination of feces, maybe you need another physiological examination to determine if your fit for duty.

In your 25 year career, please tell me what you have positively contributed to the Agency, name an SOP or something not community related? Anything beside defecating?

Being a Sgt. you need to lead by example, but you instead fester nothing but negativity and childish games.

The taxpayers deserve better and your not it.
In the words of Ronald Reagan- there you go again! So once more you equate community service-Shop with the Sheriff? with contributions to the agency.Never mind showing up for work each day and pounding the floors-which you never did-or being on SERT which involves great physical training and dedication.
My advice to you Agent Smith(KA?SK? RP?) is this...go to your local gas station and buy a sandwich they sell that has no business being there..eat that with some Funions and wash it down with Natural Light beer. The next morning after you wake up with a raging shit about to happen-think of me!! And by the way you dumbass I ain't Roger...or a Sgt..or a really nice person..oops

Posted by: Funny ad runny ()
Date: July 06, 2013 10:47PM

HAhAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Wait-fart- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha-wait burp-Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Posted by: Nice ()
Date: July 06, 2013 11:24PM

So Agent Smith assumes the Phantom is someone called Roger and calls him out for lack of service...anything else? Quit being so pre- judged..

Posted by: mary mary ()
Date: July 06, 2013 11:39PM

Really who cares! You're all just a bunch of ridiculous childish men. Goes to show you that this department needs a strong woman like Stacey to get this place back on track. Grow up you bunch of morons and stop playing at being grownups. We don't need your juvenile behavior and gutter talk trash mouths - crawl back under the rocks you came from and let the REAL leaders take over!

Posted by: Was dubious ()
Date: July 07, 2013 03:11PM

I had doubts about Stacey Kincaid , but I am so excited to hear that she will sign the agreement with FFX county so that all command staff will not be let go! Great job Stacey! I am sure in time the command staff and you will become co-heasive!

Posted by: How? ()
Date: July 07, 2013 03:38PM

How is she going to make good on the positions she has promised to people if she doesn't fire or demote any of the command staff members?

Posted by: Was dubious ()
Date: July 07, 2013 04:13PM

Stacey, As I hear it is running on change, and looking out for the best interests of all deputies! Stacey will surely not put command staff families in any kind of financial harm or let them be demoralized by being demoted! No,no that is not going to happen

Posted by: you are deluded ()
Date: July 07, 2013 04:46PM

I can't find where she said this - tell me where that statement is then I will believe it.

Date: July 07, 2013 09:27PM

Date: July 06, 2013 11:39PM

Really who cares! You're all just a bunch of ridiculous childish men. Goes to show you that this department needs a strong woman like Stacey to get this place back on track. Grow up you bunch of morons and stop playing at being grownups. We don't need your juvenile behavior and gutter talk trash mouths - crawl back under the rocks you came from and let the REAL leaders take over!
So we are all bad men..how do you know my gender? Once again playing the race/gender card..I will be glad when your miserable little primary/caucus is over so the real debate will begin.Bill Cooper is the best person for the job.No caling out people by name-shame on you-no back to Vickery days of using Shop with the Sheriff as a measure of a Deputy Sheriff, no calling for IA to look at web posts.Shame,shame, shame.
Here is my advice to you Mary,Mary- go Anita's, which is an institution with the County-and get 4 burritos with spicy salsa. Eat them in rapid fire order to get your enzymes working overtime and chug as much Natural Light as your stomach can handle. About 3-4 hours later you will be ready..when you launch it will not be pretty and may be pretty messy( I would bring a fresh roll of paper towels). When you are done look around and you will see how the world sees you. Hugs and kisses, me.

Date: July 07, 2013 10:13PM

Stacey can't get this place back on track. Bill Cooper is NOBODY. Your post makes no sense. Inmature!

Post something productive that will help the citizens of Fairfax County pick the right person for the job. SITES FOR SHERIFF!

Posted by: Fell Thru ()
Date: July 07, 2013 10:20PM

20+ years ago there was no psychological examination. That explains it all. I would suggest the agency for an SOP change, to send imcumbents to see a shrink for an evaluation. Tax payers deserve better than that.

Date: July 07, 2013 10:25PM

Date: July 07, 2013 10:13PM

Stacey can't get this place back on track. Bill Cooper is NOBODY. Your post makes no sense. Inmature!

Post something productive that will help the citizens of Fairfax County pick the right person for the job. SITES FOR SHERIFF!

My suggestion to you is that Sites will lose and you are better off coming to us because you know you hate her..plus..eat a Bacon cheese burger and large fries from Checkers- I find this valuable- and wash it down with Natural Light-at least 8 out of a 12 pack..the next morning drink one cup of coffee black and you will produce a shit like you would not believe...

Posted by: Shrink ()
Date: July 07, 2013 10:36PM

Something has to be wrong with you Sir. I don't know who you are or what you look like, but you need help. Do not ruin the camp for the other two candidates. Your unwisely posts are not helping Cooper either.

Date: July 07, 2013 10:50PM

I agree - whoever you are you should zip it up and shut it up. Anyone with half a brain will never vote for Cooper. Whoever wins on the 23rd will be the Sheriff. The person who can best take the department forward is Kincaid - please don't underestimate the support that she has.

Posted by: Yah ()
Date: July 08, 2013 07:44PM

How will Kincaid "take the department forward"?

My interactions with her have left me with the question of how the hell did this woman make Captain. She is the type of supervisor that knows nothing of the job performed by her employees, and has no will to learn. She's all about her image and could give two shits about line staff.

Sites has been in many different positons, both administative and operational and has done good. He will actually remember the names of line staff and knows the problems our agency faces.

Posted by: Discusted+1 ()
Date: July 08, 2013 10:18PM

I will also be removing myself from the union. It would have been different if all members had a vote besides a few members attempting to get on a candidates good side. I could have remained had there been a vote open to all members, even if Sites had still lost. Send a message, drop your union support.

Posted by: Standing BY ()
Date: July 09, 2013 12:39PM

People need to start backing up ther claims here. A lot ofindividuals can get hurt. Politics is a sleezy business but making it personal is even worse.

Posted by: Random)( ()
Date: July 09, 2013 12:51PM

Standing BY Wrote:
> People need to start backing up ther claims here.
> A lot ofindividuals can get hurt. Politics is a
> sleezy business but making it personal is even
> worse.

That's why it is call POLITICS!

You get into politics you have to have tough skin because people will speak their mind. Some things will be true, others won't.

Posted by: Standing by ()
Date: July 09, 2013 01:58PM

Too bad for the innocent ones on the sidelines who didn't choose this crap but are stuck right there in all the muck!

Posted by: big G ()
Date: July 10, 2013 12:26AM

stan berry has always been the biggest pc of shit...get a new sheriff already...he's the biggest supporter of child molesters look at the stats hes a total control seeking sadist..he needs to be put to rest check out his back-round..the herndon middle scandal...my thoughts are all real anyone who teaches ppl within the jail to abuse ppl and cover the shit up by pulling camera tapes...wtf look up david leo ruel the man he supported after the guy molested over 33 12yr old boys..btw the dude ruel committed suicide after being accused...stan berry still stuck his foot in the door to save face/..anyone with doubts can consult with Richard mullens det. of sex crimes...sully station centreville-swept under the rug...these boys need to come forward and get cash out the county

Posted by: big G ()
Date: July 10, 2013 12:52AM

i have a zip disk that i found while working at the racetrack ods manassas while the man in question was working there that would take down at least 6 members still working in the sheriffs dept

Posted by: Typical ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:50PM

So typical of Sheriff's Deputies:

Act like assholes. Talk badly about fellow employees behind their backs. Call each other out in public. Make anonymous bullshit accusations. Hide behind the very rules that they claim to hate. Geniuses! That's why you can't have nice things.

Posted by: AsGuilty ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:05PM

big G Wrote:
> i have a zip disk that i found while working at
> the racetrack ods manassas while the man in
> question was working there that would take down at
> least 6 members still working in the sheriffs dept

In that case that makes you in accomplice too, since you kept the evidence. Let me find out who you are....

Posted by: #TheFacts ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:06PM

I looked over Ms. Kincaid's webpage but all she talks about is working wih the commnity, in what why don't know. But, is there anything else to offer to employees? or the operations of the Detention Center?

From what I read She hasn't offered anything to the staff and agency as a whole yet.

Sheriff Sites on the other hand has offered to improve the operations of the Sheriff's Office. He is already working with CSB to establish a drop-off center for people with mental illness. When someone with mental illness gets arrested, this person would not be brought to the jail, instead, he/she will go to a drop-off center for treatment and then face justice. This would be a huge reliever for staff not having to deal with this type of people until they are more stable. And, of course, it would benefit the citizen by getting treatment right away and the families involved. It sounds like this issue is currently a big frustration in the jail. So glad Sheriff Sites has already put hands on this.

He has also offered to revisit the promotional process, he is willing to look at other options and to work on pay parity for staff. He mentioned other things, but this were the ones that stood out to me. This tells me that he has an agenda and he sounds more organized and with visions for the agency.

I hope he wins and he makes better for his employees. If you wonder how I got this info. I went to one of his meetings and I was quite impressed with Sheriff Sites. As a citizen, this information helped me make my decision for July 23. I have been reading the fairfax underground trying to decide who to vote for, but could not find anything informative about the candidates. That is why I decided to post the info I learned about Sheriff Sites and help other citizens make the right choice on July 23.

I hopes this helps everyone out there that does not work for the Sheriff's Office, but is willing to come out and vote on July 23 at 0630pm at Woodson High School in Fairfax.

Posted by: New World Order ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:27PM

The Facts? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. YOU are the one with the agenda. You want to help other citizens? Sounds like you want to help yourself for a few more years. Here's how you can help the County: Resign your position as a command staff member and admit that you help perpetuate a big lie over the past few years. Your time is short #TheFacts. Adios.

Posted by: thefax ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:35PM

#TheFacts... your oberservation is exactly what the employees see as well. Kinkaid can't even look anyone in the eye these days. Her nose is so high in the air as she thinks her "connections" will get her voted into office. Her right hand man has seperated himself from her, but everyone knows he pulled some magic work behined the curtains in the courthouse to get his son off several jailable offenses.

On the other hand Sites has no problem looking fellow staff members in the eye and brings a ray of light to tough financial times.

Posted by: time for change ()
Date: July 10, 2013 11:22PM

I love how people feel they have to wallow in the mud and sling it all over the place. What a low life you are. This shows me that it really is time for a change. There's no doubt in my mind that upper management is on this board writing the slime about Capt. Kincaid and those around her. Shows real class and professionalism (NOT!) on your part. Guess it's true that you are scared now about what is going to happen - Kincaid WILL be the next Sheriff!

Posted by: Stop the BS ()
Date: July 10, 2013 11:33PM

We need no nonsense protection. Stop the BS and do your damn job!

Posted by: Ruled by fear and Threats ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:44AM

I'm glad that the rest of Fairfax gets a small glimps into the inner workings of the Sheriff's office during election season. Those of us in the Sheriff's Office live this every day folks. (Athough I feel the need to appologize for the Phantom. I have no explanation for that abomination.) Currently, there are scare tactics being employed to try to intimidate employees into supporting Sites. As a small example, Major Gold is calling people into her office during the work day and telling people that Captain Kincaid will fire all of the civilians if she gets elected. That is just rediculous, wrong and illegal, and that is just the tip of the "participating in politics on county time, on county property, in uniform, while also intimidating subordinates" iceburg. If everyone wasn't so afraid of retaliation, they would probably file a grievance, or a criminal complaint. Maybe they will reconsider after July 23rd.

Posted by: Pot Calling the Kettle Black???? ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:20AM

So funny that Stacey's camp is worried about people that are fired up over the total steam rolling that was delivered to the great employees that are part of the union! Believe me we WON"T take this lying down! Us deputies eyes are WIDE OPEN to the sleazy back alley deals Stacey's camp has made. You should be ashamed of yourself for the false allegation of Ms. Gold! The same cannot be said for Stacey Kincaid!!!! Who's afraid now??? LMAO

Posted by: TSK TSK ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:28AM

Is this the kind of stuff you are referring too? TSK TSK Stacey's camp!!!!

The Facts? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. YOU are the one with the agenda. You want to help other citizens? Sounds like you want to help yourself for a few more years. Here's how you can help the County: Resign your position as a command staff member and admit that you help perpetuate a big lie over the past few years. Your time is short #TheFacts. Adios.

Posted by: talked to by Stacey's camp!!! ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:32AM

I can't beleive this post! I was talked to by Stacies camp and fealt pressured to help weeks ago! Others in the agengy have stated this as well. It is so sad

Posted by: Same here ()
Date: July 11, 2013 12:38PM

Stacey you better watch out about the pandora's
Box you are opening! I was asked if I would
Be willing to talk to you about
Your run for sheriff and what
You were wanting. I went to Capt.
Kincaid's office and she actually got
Up and shut her office door
To " talk " with me (awkward )
I did not appreciate that and neither
Has a few other people you have done
That to. Captain Kincaid did this in
COUNTY TIME! She also has had her
" boy toy" K.A do the same thing along
With T.C

Date: July 11, 2013 12:47PM

Do you think Broadbent is done shitting himself yet worried about who the next sheriff will be?

Posted by: Mee Too ()
Date: July 11, 2013 12:53PM

I was also approached by Captain Kincaid and her boyfriend Kevin asking if I would help with the camp. When two Captains approached you in that manner what do you do? I was left with no options, but to agree. I don't want to lose my job. She can be intimidating and she won't forget, if I did not help her camp. So sad that someone else had to make the decision for me. I know, Captain Kincaid knows who I am.

Posted by: General ()
Date: July 11, 2013 01:02PM

time for change Wrote:
> I love how people feel they have to wallow in the
> mud and sling it all over the place. What a low
> life you are. This shows me that it really is
> time for a change. There's no doubt in my mind
> that upper management is on this board writing the
> slime about Capt. Kincaid and those around her.
> Shows real class and professionalism (NOT!) on
> your part. Guess it's true that you are scared
> now about what is going to happen - Kincaid WILL
> be the next Sheriff!

Low life is the one Kincaid's camp is living. I would love for the citizens to know how Kincaid got the endorsements she got. I can assure you that it will come out.

Things don't last when they aren't earned the right way!

Posted by: Standing By ()
Date: July 11, 2013 01:37PM

Wow I wouldn't want to work for Anyone - Sites or Kincaid in the Fairfax Sheriffs office. Its obvious not many people are happy there. I hope the department has some Deputies who care about what they are doing and are doing the right thing for the county residents. It's actually quite disgusting to read all these posts about "Boy Toys" etc- sounds like a lot of JEALOUSY goes around - are there any adults who work at the Adult Detention Center?

Posted by: To-me too ()
Date: July 11, 2013 02:03PM

You need to just stop helping her.
This brow beating and vengefulness
Did not start with this campaign , Stacey
Has a habit of stabbing coworkers in
The back when she does not get her way.
If some of the deputies knew what she
Has tried to do to them behind closed
Doors....
Don't let the slime balls get away with
This!
No- this is NOT command staff- this is
A deputy below you disgusting Captains!

Posted by: stop the madness ()
Date: July 11, 2013 02:50PM

OMG! What kind of crap is all this? What rock did you all climb out from! To "same here" - guess what - closed doors are a way of life in the Sheriff's office - nothing unusual there at all! I think there are a lot of posts here by the SAME person - whoever you are, you should join the other slimey creatures all floundering in the same mud! I just love how the hate mongers come out, especially when it looks like their side is losing. There are words here that can never be taken back - so this is how Captains and Majors really feel about their staff and other deputies - what a wonderful environment to work in. Politics may be a nasty business a lot of the time but you all have taken it to a new low. Love the threats to "expose" all these supposed things that have happened but you know what - at the end of the day, what people remember is how "the other side" was down and dirty. Makes me think that the votes go to Ms. Kincaid since obviously Sites must be allowing these types of posts to occur by those who "support" him.

Posted by: The Answer ()
Date: July 11, 2013 03:06PM

Cooper for Sheriff!!

Date: July 11, 2013 03:19PM

Unfortunately lying is not a problem within the Office of the Sheriff. As a matter of fact, it's encouraged. I can assure everyone that if Kincaid was having these "closed door conversations", she would have been fired or faced immediate discipline. The person putting this crap on here is a FUCKING LIAR, and appears to know nothing about honorable behavior. Kincaid has played by the rules from the start. That's why she still works, without issue, at the Sheriff's Office.

Posted by: Sooo Typical ()
Date: July 11, 2013 03:31PM

You know good and well that there cannot be any kind of issues brought to "light" about Stacy during the campaign! That would mean there would be a "grievance" Stacy could bring forth. Stacey and her Lackey's don't like the truth!Hardly any deputies like or respect her.

Posted by: No Fool ()
Date: July 11, 2013 03:44PM

Are you for real - you are really reaching now with this crap. Put up or shut up - if you want to "unveil the truth" go ahead and do it otherwise shut up about it. Stacey is liked and respected by many people and they certainly don't have to come just from the Sheriff's office - there is a whole world out there besides where you work. Your lopsided view of things is clouding your judgement and you are saying things that can't be backed up. Go ahead and release ALL of your supposed info - that is, if you even have any. Most of this stuff is made up and idiots are coming out of the woodwork to spew out this garbage. You will see on the 23rd that Stacey has LOTS of support and people who want to see her as the next Sheriff will be voting for HER. Good luck loser.

Posted by: Ballsy ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:51PM

Has anyone noticed how it is hard to say anything negative about Mark? That shows people the kind of character and respect he has from the ranks.The agency really does appreciate his character, professionalism and kindness.

Date: July 11, 2013 05:44PM

Tough to say anything about someone who has never done anything. Yeah, he's a good guy. His very short career has been based only on that fact. He's been a "yes" man for years and had many opportunities to change a broken system. His influence was wasted on his own ambition.

Posted by: Ballsy ()
Date: July 11, 2013 05:53PM

Sounds like you're trying to make a point but I got lost trying to see your point. You kinda proved my point. Thanks!

Date: July 11, 2013 06:03PM

Nice try Bailey but no! Sites may be a nice guy but that doesn't translate to being what the Dept. needs at this point in time. There is nothing that sets him apart from Barry's crew and the issue of pay parity just doesn't cut it. Nice guys finish last.

Date: July 11, 2013 06:13PM

Typical Wrote:
> Tough to say anything about someone who has never
> done anything. Yeah, he's a good guy. His very
> short career has been based only on that fact.
> He's been a "yes" man for years and had many
> opportunities to change a broken system. His
> influence was wasted on his own ambition.

100% correct and on mark.Thanks for your correct assesment

Posted by: Yea right ()
Date: July 11, 2013 07:06PM

Good try Kev, when was the last time you worked in confinement. Let's see as a Sergeant- nope; as a 2nd Lt.- nope; as a 1st Lt- nope. WOW Talk about a plush career.

Date: July 13, 2013 08:40PM

Hey Phantom fans! I am proud to announce a list of endorsements for ME- The Phantom! I am honored by these prestigious endorsements...

Mr Wiffle-Charmin Tissue.."the Phantom has bought more toilet paper that anyone I know- I support his efforts"!!
Southland Corporation(7-11)... "the Phantom has bought more crappy food and cheap beer than anybody in the last 2 years..he has earned our support!!"
Pfizer Corp(Immodium AD)..the Phantom has used our product on a consistent basis for years and has earned our support. His untiring efforts to maintain a solid stool are noteworthy."
Brawny paper towels.."the Phantom has never wavered in his commitment to a clean ass. He recognizes that sometimes toilet paper is not enough, especially after drinking PBR all night. We strongly endorse his candidacy"
American Standard.."the Phantom has certaintly earned our support due to his constant use of our products! Whether at home or out in the public restrooms, the Phantom has absolutely destroyed more shitters than any human being is capable, thereby increasing our replacement sales! We strongly endorse his candidacy-or lunacy!!
The Democratic Party.." the Phantom is much like us, full of shit and capable of crapping on you at given minute, we support his efforts to keep putting out a "product" that no one likes!"
Folks with a list of endorsements like this don't you think it is time for The Phantom!!

Posted by: Triumph the insult Dog ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:34PM

Posted by: SPEAR CHUKER PHIL ()

Do you think Broadbent is done shitting himself yet worried about who the next sheriff will be?
He could care less.. he poops on you...hahah

Posted by: Pooper ()
Date: July 13, 2013 09:45PM

Broadbent is still scared...

Posted by: Bet ya ()
Date: July 16, 2013 07:18PM

Who wants to bet whether Kincaid will show up for the debate tomorrow. She will not. Not because of the excuse she will provide, because she is clueless. She and her handlers know it. ANYONE want to wager..... I will tell you I told you so tomorrow!

Posted by: Stacey's Friends ()
Date: July 16, 2013 07:27PM

All of Stacey's friends and supporters know that she would never do that! Everyone will get to hear what she stands for tomorrow

Posted by: you are clueless ()
Date: July 16, 2013 07:57PM

Whoever bet ya is, you are really a clueless idiot. Stop putting out your ridiculous views and go back to playing in your playpen.

Posted by: Keen observer ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:46PM

The voters of Fairfax County couldn't give a shit who the Sheriff is. They do however, love the idea of a capable woman Sheriff. Sites and his pals realize this and have stooped to new depths to discredit a good candidate. Tough to believe that someone who was promoted by the same people is all of a sudden seen as bad. Those guys disgrace the badge.

Posted by: Bet ya ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:46PM

I am praying that she shows up for the debate. She is a horrible candidate and everyone would see it if she showed up. Unfortunately, she will NOT show up and you can can eat your words for thinking that she would expose her ignorance at a debate.

Posted by: SK supporter ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:56PM

I can assure you, if Stacey agreed to participate in the forum, she will be there and show why we support her.

Posted by: Audi ()
Date: July 17, 2013 11:23PM

Anyone care to divulge their point of view from the Woodson HS forum?

Posted by: Pissed off union member ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:18PM

WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last night and she does NOT support pay parity or pay raises for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman and SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I paying dues?

Posted by: Yeah right ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:32PM

Agent Smith Wrote:
> Proper terminology please, Stacey does not own an
> Assault Weapon as defined:
>
> The term "assault weapon" is sometimes conflated
> with the term "assault rifle" which refers only to
> military rifles capable of selective fire,
> including fully automatic fire and/or burst fire.
> In the United States, fully automatic firearms are
> heavily restricted and regulated by federal laws
> such as the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the
> Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, as well as
> by state and local laws.

Thanks Agent Smith for pointing out the difference. So she bought a semi auto civilian version of the military M-16 assault rifle... like the one used in Newtown, CT? That makes all the difference. I am sure that Ralph Northam and Kay Kory will be sure to get that wording correct in the their legislation.

Posted by: Standing by ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:42PM

Unbelievable just own up and defend your beliefs what a liar

Posted by: you are clueless ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:55PM

LOL! Hey "union member" - get a grip! Pay parity is a non-issue as far as the board of supervisors is concerned - THAT will not happen and will not be considered due to changes in the compensation formulas. You are lucky to make what you do since you get a northern virginia "stipend" from the state in order to bring your salary up due to the high cost of living in this area. You would be paid no better than any other state employee in any other part of the state. Stop whining about pay parity - it makes you look really stupid and pathetic, especially to other county residents who already believe county employees are overpaid. THERE WILL BE NO PAY PARITY DISCUSSED IN THE COUNTY - IT IS A DEAD ISSUE AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. Move on. It is obvious the Sites group is grasping at anything - they know Kincaid is going to win on the 23rd.

Date: July 18, 2013 07:45PM

Standing by Wrote:
> Unbelievable just own up and defend your beliefs
> what a liar

I do every day. I am a NRA Life Member and compete in 3 gun matches. I do not have a party affiliation and I'm an Independent Voter. I always look at ones voting record and history before casting my vote for the person that can get the job done.

I always see through the smoke and mirrors and call it like it is. Truth and Honor will always prevail just like Stacey will on the 23rd.

Posted by: Not Stan Berry ()
Date: July 18, 2013 08:23PM

Pissed off union member Wrote:
> WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last night and she does NOT support pay parity or pay raises for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman and SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I paying dues?<

Sorry, it was Sites who said no raises nor increase in department budget.

Posted by: YD debate attendee ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:07PM

Not Stan Berry Wrote:
> Pissed off union member Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last
> night and she does NOT support pay parity or pay
> raises for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman
> and SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I
> paying dues?<
>
> Sorry, it was Sites who said no raises nor
> increase in department budget.

Obviously you were not there, she said very clearly that she did not support pay parity or raises for staff. Sites said pay parity for staff and no need to increase the operating budget. She also insisted that assault weapons have no place in the community, come to find out she just bought one for herself. The young democrats should be posting the debate video so it will be available to corroborate soon. She is a lying sack so it doesn't matter what she says anyway.

Posted by: Win-win ()
Date: July 19, 2013 07:22PM

Way to go Mark on your endorsement from Senator George Barker!

Posted by: Not Stan Barry ()
Date: July 19, 2013 07:43PM

YD debate attendee Wrote:
> Not Stan Berry Wrote:
> > Pissed off union member Wrote:
> >
>
> > > WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last night and she does NOT support pay parity or pay raises for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin
> Pittman and SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I paying dues?< < <

> > Sorry, it was Sites who said no raises nor increase in department budget.< <
>
> Obviously you were not there, she said very clearly that she did not support pay parity or raises for staff. Sites said pay parity for staff and no need to increase the operating budget. She also insisted that assault weapons have no place in the community, come to find out she just bought one for herself. The young democrats should be posting the debate video so it will be available to corroborate soon. She is a lying sack so it doesn't matter what she says anyway.<

Here's the quote from the Fairfax Times, you misogynistic stack of bovine excrement:

“There are many reasons why we deserve more fair compensation,” answered Kincaid. “During this economic climate, no one in the department should expect a pay raise, but I believe that we deserve more fair compensation as a whole because of what we bring to the community in terms of our outreach programs such as working with homeless children in shelters, teen awareness programs and others."

but don't let your bigotry interfere with the truth. And, yes I was there.

Posted by: Jeez ()
Date: July 20, 2013 01:09AM

Here is the link to a youtube video of the debate for anyone who wants to know what was truly stated by the candidates in their own words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78or8hmeVs&sns=em

Title : Fairfax Virginia Sheriff Candidate Forum

Posted by: Mr Wiffle ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:36PM

Posted by: SPEAR CHUKER PHIL ()

I can assure you Jim wears Depends that he purchases here at my store. Next question?

Posted by: Not Jim Vickery ()
Date: July 21, 2013 10:36PM

Hey Sites campaign great job! Back when I was driving Carl Peed's and my campaigns into a ditch I used many of the same tactics you are using! Like..
Smear my opponent with as much mud as possible!
Fail to show up for campaign events!
Be negative and divisive and hope nobody notices!
Folks I am proud of you and encourage you to drink up! You will need it come tuesday night. Oh, and stay away from the Bud Light LimeaRita- it is murder the next morning. Hugs and kisses,Jim.

Posted by: Not Tony Soprano ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:10PM

Posted by: Not Jim Vickery ()
Date: July 21, 2013 10:36PM

Hey Sites campaign great job! Back when I was driving Carl Peed's and my campaigns into a ditch I used many of the same tactics you are using! Like..
Smear my opponent with as much mud as possible!
Fail to show up for campaign events!
Be negative and divisive and hope nobody notices!
Folks I am proud of you and encourage you to drink up! You will need it come tuesday night. Oh, and stay away from the Bud Light LimeaRita- it is murder the next morning. Hugs and kisses,Jim.
Whoa!!!!! What the fuck? Youze guys are killing me..hahahahahahaha

Posted by: More than a Voter ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:50PM

I received a (recorded) call from Chap Peterson today to let me know that he supports Stacey Kinkaid. So I looked at the two websites to see who is supporting whom.

First, why are we here? From Fairfax Times:

"In late May, Sheriff Stan Barry, tendered his resignation to the Board of Supervisors, citing personal reasons for his decision. His current term ends in December 2015. Barry has made no public disclosure concerning the personal reasons behind his unexpected resignation, but Sites said Barry informed him about his decision three weeks before it was made public.

Under Virginia law, instead of appointing an “acting” sheriff, the chief judge of the circuit court must temporarily fill the vacant position with the highest ranking deputy sheriff, then call for a special election to fill the remainder of the term."

Endorsements for Stacey Kinkaid

Fairfax Deputy Sheriffs Union (SEIU Virginia 512)
Fairfax Deputy Sheriff’s Coalition 5016
Fairfax Professional Fire Fighters and Paramedics
Former Sec. Of the Commonwealth Kate Hanley
Senator Barbara Favola
Senator Dave Marsden
Senator Chap Peterson
Delegate Mark Keam
Delegate Kaye Kory
Delegate Ken Plum
Former Delegate Margi Vanderhye
Penny Rood, Former Member City of Fairfax
Steven L. Greenburg, President of Fairfax County Teachers Federation
The Farm Team (Women for Virginia) http://www.farmteam.org/
School board members: Chairman Ilryong Moon (At-Large), Vice Chairman Tamara Derenak Kaufax (Lee), Ryan McElveen (At-Large), Ted Velkoff (At-Large), Megan McLaughlin (Braddock), Jane Strauss (Dranesville), Pat Hynes (Hunter Mill), and Kathy Smith (Sully).

Mark Sites

State Senator George Barker
Rex Simmons (former chairman, Fairfax Democrats)
Fairfax Coalition of Police Local 5000

Conclusion: Unless all these politicians and unions have no followers available on Tuesday night, this election will not be close.

Posted by: Yes We Can ()
Date: July 22, 2013 12:10AM

According to his Facebook page, Mark Sites has 19 people attending on Tuesday. Should be plenty of parking for this 30-minute meeting.
Attachments:
Mike Butler Yes.bmp

Date: July 22, 2013 02:38AM

Look at the ENDORSEMENTS For STACEY KINCAID vs Sites and that's all I'll say. The facts speak for themselves on who the clear choice is and it's not Sites.

Endorsements for Stacey Kinkaid

Fairfax Deputy Sheriffs Union (SEIU Virginia 512)
Fairfax Deputy Sheriff’s Coalition 5016
Fairfax Professional Fire Fighters and Paramedics
Former Sec. Of the Commonwealth Kate Hanley
Senator Barbara Favola
Senator Dave Marsden
Senator Chap Peterson
Delegate Mark Keam
Delegate Kaye Kory
Delegate Ken Plum
Former Delegate Margi Vanderhye
Penny Rood, Former Member City of Fairfax
Steven L. Greenburg, President of Fairfax County Teachers Federation
The Farm Team (Women for Virginia) http://www.farmteam.org/
School board members: Chairman Ilryong Moon (At-Large), Vice Chairman Tamara Derenak Kaufax (Lee), Ryan McElveen (At-Large), Ted Velkoff (At-Large), Megan McLaughlin (Braddock), Jane Strauss (Dranesville), Pat Hynes (Hunter Mill), and Kathy Smith (Sully).

Mark Sites

State Senator George Barker
Rex Simmons (former chairman, Fairfax Democrats)
Fairfax Coalition of Police Local 5000

Date: July 22, 2013 02:40AM

Yes We Can Wrote:
> According to his Facebook page, Mark Sites has 19
> people attending on Tuesday. Should be plenty of
> parking for this 30-minute meeting.

19 people confirmed, wow. What a grass root, community organizing movement going on there........

Posted by: Civil Savant ()
Date: July 22, 2013 06:16AM

Agent Smith Wrote:

>
> 19 people confirmed, wow.

What is a "Senior Program Manager at US Government" doing participating in partisan politics?

Posted by: Agent Smith. ()
Date: July 22, 2013 07:58AM

Sorry about that last post- everyone has the right to vote. I am just scared we are going to lose this ! I don't want to be a captain forever :(

Date: July 22, 2013 09:05AM

Imposter, you can't win and I am not a Captain, Kevin or Dave. Keep guessing.

Posted by: The Truth About Kincaid ()
Date: July 22, 2013 09:53AM

It is said that all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Because we are afraid that speaking out will negatively impact our careers we are writing to you anonymously. But we couldn’t sit idly by and say nothing any longer.

Captain Kincaid is a fraud. During the debate last week she made many statements that were either misleading or entirely untrue. For example, she stated that she “worked very hard to get Congressman Connolly elected.” The truth is, she did nothing to help him get elected and she and her husband regularly mock him and refer to him as “Choppers.” They did attend his St. Patrick’s Day fundraiser but did not pay for their tickets or contribute. You can check VPAP to confirm this. You can also check VPAP to see that her statement that she has “donated money to candidates” is untrue. She contributed $100 to Mark Keam recently that is it.

Political events are an excuse to wear a cute outfit and hob knob with muckety mucks for the Kincaid’s. They have no real care for the Democratic party. In fact, Stacey Kincaid’s brother was recently overhead being questioned about her running as a Democrat and responded “that’s what you have to do to win here, you have to say you’re a democrat, I joined the party too.”

The Kincaid’s are big time gun enthusiasts. They are also known to alienate individuals that are not Caucasian. They refer to Asian individuals as “zipper heads” and individuals who are Muslim as “towel heads.” They go against every thing that the democratic party is about.

They are bully’s and if they don’t get their way they find another back door way to prevail. A perfect example is that Stacey has sued for every promotion she has ever gotten within the Sheriff’s office. To achieve the rank of Sergeant she accused someone of “grabbing her tits and ass.” It goes on and on from there. She didn’t have what it took to achieve the ranks on her own merit so she threatened and sued. And that is who she is, you had better not cross her because she will back stab and threaten and act vindictively any way that she can.

She does not like children and doesn’t even refer to her husband’s children as her stepchildren. She calls them “greg’s son and Greg’s daughter.” She alienates people in our agency that have children and makes it very hard to work for her. She also discusses disciplinary action and personnel stuff with other individuals. That stuff is supposed to be confidential. She just likes to gossip about everything. We call her “Nails” because she always has ridiculous polished nails that are against our general orders but writes people up for uniform violations any chance she gets. She gossips and is a hypocrit all of the time.

People aren’t speaking up because we are afraid. Like we said if you cross her she will take you down. So we haven’t been able to speak out but we can’t let this go on any more. If she gets real power it will be devastating to our agency. And besides that she isn’t smart enough for the job. She has never even made a budget. If you listened to her in the debate she didn’t even answer some of the questions. And she does not have the support of the sheriff’s office. The union endorsed her without asking anyone. She only got that endorsement because a couple of her friends that are just as dysfunctional as her run the union and they made the decision without talking to anyone. They made the decision for us without any discussion and that was not fair and did not represent what we actually want.

It doesn’t matter that she is a woman. We need to choose the candidate that can do the job because they have the knowledge and experience. It doesn’t matter what anatomy they have.

Thank you for your time.

Posted by: Real D ()
Date: July 22, 2013 09:59AM

She is also not a member of the Fairfax Democratic Committee (FCDC)

Posted by: Are You Kidding ()
Date: July 22, 2013 10:01AM

Listen The Truth About Kincaid, if you are supporting Sites you are doing him no favors. Your rant sounds like the stuff a seventh grade girl would say about someone she does not like.

I am voting for Sites and will be there Tuesday but you should quit posting such inane shit and get some of your friends to go vote!!!

Posted by: ULGHv ()
Date: July 22, 2013 11:37AM

Real D Wrote:
> She is also not a member of the Fairfax Democratic Committee (FCDC)<

She's filed her papers to join with her district, Hunter Mill, and was either voted in at the FCDC General membership meeting in May or will be tomorrow night at the FCDC meeting after the caucus.

Sites joined FCDC last November.

Not much difference.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.