HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the End of the Week
Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: July 14, 2013 07:05PM

I have it from a source with ties to the governor's office that he has cancelled his scheduled appearances and is now "on vacation" b/c he has to break it to his family that he must resign and possibly face jail time. He's circling the wagons, unfortunately there are not many left in his corner except his children and greedy wife. All of his friends and allies are running as fast as they can to distance themselves from him. The GOP has remained silent so far (they sure haven't been defending him though) but they are done with him and are going to throw him overboard. They know he has screwed himself completely and they don't want to go down with his ship so they are all going to turn on him. They were pissed at him anyways for raising taxes. Bill Bollings will be Governor by next weekend.

I realize the official Governor's office sources are denying his resignation, but Nixon's aides denied he'd resign until the day before he stepped on the helicopter.

I will crack open a bottle of champagne when Transvaginal Bob makes the announcement. I was so disgusted by the ultrasound thing, it was horrifying he would support that and he became an embarrassment nationally to the entire Commonwealth. Turns out, he is a greedy crook who quite possibly will go to prison. Those Feds's don't mess around. Another holier than thou Christian who had his hand in the cookie jar the whole time. I hope they throw the book at him and Maureen. How do ya'll like being "probed"? Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the End of the Week
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:05PM

He's now claiming his wife made him do it all.

Posted by: Like Father, Like It ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:12PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's now claiming his wife made him do it all.

And your father made you do it too.

Posted by: 23 year voter ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:17PM

Refugee Wrote:
> I have it from a source with ties to the
> governor's office that he has cancelled his
> scheduled appearances and is now "on vacation" b/c
> he has to break it to his family that he must
> resign and possibly face jail time. He's circling
> the wagons, unfortunately there are not many left
> in his corner except his children and greedy wife.
> All of his friends and allies are running as fast
> as they can to distance themselves from him. The
> GOP has remained silent so far (they sure haven't
> been defending him though) but they are done with
> him and are going to throw him overboard. They
> know he has screwed himself completely and they
> don't want to go down with his ship so they are
> all going to turn on him. They were pissed at him
> anyways for raising taxes. Bill Bollings will be
> Governor by next weekend.
>
> I realize the official Governor's office sources
> are denying his resignation, but Nixon's aides
> denied he'd resign until the day before he stepped
> on the helicopter.
>
> I will crack open a bottle of champagne when
> Transvaginal Bob makes the announcement. I was so
> disgusted by the ultrasound thing, it was
> horrifying he would support that and he became an
> embarrassment nationally to the entire
> Commonwealth. Turns out, he is a greedy crook who
> quite possibly will go to prison. Those Feds's
> don't mess around. Another holier than thou
> Christian who had his hand in the cookie jar the
> whole time. I hope they throw the book at him and
> Maureen. How do ya'll like being "probed"?
> Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
>
> Ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it.

9 out of 10 republicans in the last two decades have been crooked as a bent nail. No big surprise here.

Posted by: Oh Tay ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:19PM

Attachments:
tumblr_lr7lvfWKkH1qkrszjo1_400.gif

Posted by: Indy Voter ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:44PM

I'm ok with him going to prison, just so long as he's joined by Tim Kaine, who committed the exact same crimes while governor (but as a dem, was never investigated or reported by the media). Oh right, there's a double standard - dems can commit any crime and never be held accountable!

Posted by: Apparently ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:48PM

Apparently you don't read this forum regularly. We are not allowed to discuss crimes and mistakes committed by former office holders. Or at last that is the sentiment whenever someone brings up GWB.

Posted by: @Refugee ()
Date: July 14, 2013 08:53PM

Fantastic news, if true! Is Cuccinelli going down with him? The thought of that creature in the Governor's office scares the crap out of me. He makes McDonnell look like a liberal.

Posted by: homey boo boo ()
Date: July 14, 2013 09:08PM

Except for the fact only the OP(crying lib tard) and 3 state reps give a shit about this.

Posted by: half a year ()
Date: July 14, 2013 09:15PM

News flash, his term is up at the end of the year and he cannot run for governor again. Why would he leave, nothing left to lose.

Posted by: yute ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:16PM

half a year Wrote:
> News flash, his term is up at the end of the year
> and he cannot run for governor again. Why would he
> leave, nothing left to lose.

He could lose his freedom. If any potential deal with the Feds includes his resignation, he will resign.

Posted by: 4Pc3W ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:29PM

@Refugee Wrote:
> Fantastic news, if true! Is Cuccinelli going down
> with him? The thought of that creature in the
> Governor's office scares the crap out of me. He
> makes McDonnell look like a liberal.

As unlikely as it is, that would be an absolute nightmare for Dems given that Bolling then would step in and immediately proceed to bitch slap McAuliffe right out of the race. Terry might as well just concede and save the money and trouble.

Posted by: Prisoner Zero ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:43PM

Transvaginal? You're getting a vacuum clean and a spatula shoved up your pussy and you're worried about a dildo?

Posted by: GOP Hybrid driver ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:59PM

I am a God-fearing Republican, but I also drive a Hybrid (not a faggy Prius but a Camry). Screw McDonnell and his hybrid tax. Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Posted by: he's outta here ()
Date: July 14, 2013 11:00PM

I'll place my bet that it happens tomorrow (Monday) around 4 pm.

Re: McDonnell is a Great American
Posted by: Roughbook ()
Date: July 14, 2013 11:46PM

McDonnell on a Bad day beats McAuliffe or Kaine on Any day.

Posted by: howzat ()
Date: July 14, 2013 11:47PM

4Pc3W Wrote:
> As unlikely as it is, that would be an absolute
> nightmare for Dems given that Bolling then would
> step in and immediately proceed to bitch slap
> McAuliffe right out of the race. Terry might as
> well just concede and save the money and trouble.

Bolling serving out Bobby Mac's term would affect Terry Mac how? He wouldn't be running against him. If anything it would hurt Kook. The way Kook shafted Bolling, Billy owes him one.

I sure wish there was a way Bolling could run. The thought of voting for Terry Mac makes me gag. But I sure as hell can't vote for the Kook. If I ever want some good old time bible thumping, I'll go to church.

Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: July 14, 2013 11:49PM

Don't have any inside info on Cuccinelli, however it's not looking good for him according to the news. Sounds like he is in bed with Williams too. What I do know is that we are about to have a new suprise 72nd Governor of Virginia.

What I don't understand, is that do these kind of guys just not think they are going to get caught? It kind of baffles me how they think they can get away with this kind of crap. They preach their morals yet do the shadiest things. The hypocrisy is unreal.

This will blow up nationally. Prepare for Virginia's own Blago fiasco, Richmond.

Posted by: C Poolr ()
Date: July 14, 2013 11:58PM

You have got to be kidding

Posted by: FU Op-Ed ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:08AM

A politician resigns for only three reasons:

1. A collapse of public support
2. A triggering event such as an indictment
3. Knowledge that another shoe is about to drop

Who has called for the Governor to resign?

State Sen. Barbara Favola (D-Arlington)
Del. Scott A. Surovell (D-Fairfax)
State Sen. Chap Petersen (D-Fairfax) [sort of, if and if]
http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/files/chapletter1.pdf

PUBLIC SUPPORT

A Washington Post poll in May showed McDonnell’s approval stood at 62 percent. And 59 percent said they think he has high personal and moral and ethical standards. His support would have to sink a long way for it to "collapse."

TRIGGERING EVENT

An indictment? There are only rumors that an indictment is on the horizon, and quite a bit of wishful whispers from political opponents. Indictments are usually leaked 7-10 days before they are made public, but there are rare exceptions. The fact that no one has shown that Star Scientific/Jonnie Williams received any favorable treatment in exchange for the contributions suggests that an indictment is not imminent. Remember that this all started when the chef got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and tried to blame everyone but himself. If the chef goes to jail, this story will end.

SHOE DROP

Maybe McDonnell envisions an indictment, or something. Politicians have been known to resign in exchange for ending an investigation. Maybe after the most recent legislative session, McDonnell feels he has accomplished his agenda, and has no burning need to stick around. Would he trade his last six months in office for peace for his family and avoid future legal costs? Only he knows that answer.

What about the future, and rumored national possibilities for McDonnell? History has shown that generally only Democrats can resign and be re-elected. Whether fair or not, Republicans are held to a higher standard. That would seem to indicate that a resignation would mean McDonnell's future (still very bright) would not include elective office. We'll see.

Posted by: Sorry-he's toast ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:38AM

He knows what he has done, whatever it exactly consists of, and he knows they are closing in on him. I have no doubt there is more to this story, we're seeing more and more every day. He may reach some deal with the prosecutors, or he may feel that it's better if he just gets it over with and resigns since he most likely has much larger problems to worry about-like he and his wifey going to the slammer.

I can't understand how Jonnie Williams launching his product at the Gov's mansion, as well as Maureen flying to Florida to plug his product 3 days before the wedding that he gave 15 grand to, isn't doing him favors. The McDonnell's were trying to keep up with the Jones's with all their new rich friends, but didn't have the cash to back it up. 5 kids are expensive, you know. So they used their positions to hock Williams Snake Oil in exchange for $$$. It's abuse of power and they failed to declare the income properly.

You are crazy if you think he's not going down for this. So far, the GOP has kept silent, but they sure haven't been defending him. Cuccinelli isn't defending him. But the evidence is spilling over. They are going to throw him to the wolves.

McDonnell is done, there is no doubt, but I really do wonder how deep Cuccinelli is.

Posted by: hJMJy ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:42AM

OP quit talking to yourself, you are not fooling anyone.

Posted by: Sorry-he's toast ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:43AM

BTW-politicians can sometimes come back from a sex/drug scandel (IE-Marion Barry, Sanford, Spitzer etc). People are somewhat forgiving of those, since they are personal issues. A money scandal is a different issue entirely, since most of the time it involves something illegal. Obviously felons can't run for office, but even if they don't go to jail the public doesn't want to reelect a shady money handler.

McDonnell's political career is 100% over. They question is now whether he and wifey will be going to the slammer or not.

Posted by: quickgerry ()
Date: July 15, 2013 06:37AM

If Bill Bolling is governor? Is he going to endorse the man that stole his nomination by convention?

Doesn't matter, these corrupt Republicans are ruining the state and going to get thrown out.

Posted by: Don't Tread on Me ()
Date: July 15, 2013 06:43AM

Posted by: Rumors not true ()
Date: July 15, 2013 06:45AM

McDonnell aides deny resignation rumors are true
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/13/mcdonnell-aides-deny-resignation-rumors-are-true/#ixzz2Z6s9cCa8

Aides to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell tell The Daily Caller that rumors the Republican is planning to resign as soon as Monday are simply not true.

“The rumors are false,” spokesman Paul Shanks said in an email.

The resignation claims have been spreading across the Internet over the last week as the Republican governor faces intense scrutiny over whether he and his family improperly received gifts and others perks while he has served in office.

On Saturday, the Virginia Virtucon blog quoted Virginian Republican Mike Belefski claiming on social media that McDonnell is resigning Monday. Belefski is a former operative on lieutenant governor Bill Bolling’s unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign.

Asked about the claim, another McDonnell spokesman, Tucker Martin, told TheDC this weekend that those claims are “false.”

More rumors spread on Friday after McDonnell’s office announced that the governor and his family will be on vacation all of next week.

In the case McDonnell — considered by many to be a rising star in Republican politics and even a potential presidential candidate — resigned, it would throw another wild card into the already contentious contest to replace him when his term is up at the end of the year.

Under that scenario, Bolling, his lieutenant governor, would step in as governor. However, Bolling dropped out of the race to succeed McDonnell this year when it became clear he would lose the Republican nomination to GOP nominee and Virginia attorney general Ken Cuccinelli.
Attachments:
bob_mcdonnell_ap-e1373743006771.jpg

Date: July 15, 2013 06:51AM

Good, don't resign, drag him out in handcuffs.

Date: July 15, 2013 06:54AM

That article you posted by the daily caller is ends with a lie that Bolling dropped out because he thought he would lose the nomination. He would of won the primary. He was usurped via convention. So I'd it ends with a complete fabrication I don't give the rest of that daily caller story and credence. Not that I would have anyway.

Date: July 15, 2013 07:02AM

quickgerry Wrote:
> That article you posted by the daily caller is
> ends with a lie that Bolling dropped out because
> he thought he would lose the nomination. He would
> of won the primary. He was usurped via convention.
> So I'd it ends with a complete fabrication I don't
> give the rest of that daily caller story and
> credence. Not that I would have anyway.

I would, only because the daily caller spoke to his aids.

Date: July 15, 2013 07:04AM

His aides can say all they want. He can go into hiding like he has and not comment as much as he wants. The long arm of the law is a commin. Whether he wants to be in the mansion when it arrives is up to him.

Date: July 15, 2013 07:09AM

quickgerry Wrote:
> His aides can say all they want. He can go into
> hiding like he has and not comment as much as he
> wants. The long arm of the law is a commin.
> Whether he wants to be in the mansion when it
> arrives is up to him.

I doubt it with this being his last year. Most likely after his term is over, then you'll see charges filed. That's normally what they do in a situation like this. Then he and his legal team will try to drag it out until around the next election and hope for a pardon from a Republican president.

Date: July 15, 2013 11:01AM

That corrupt bastard still in office?

Posted by: not happening ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:36PM

The guy is B-R-O-K-E.

He is collecting $180k salary--no way he walks away one day before he has to.

4th highest paid governor btw.

Posted by: going to jail-not ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:19PM

Look-this isn't Blago in Illinois.

The only vunerability I see, legally, is the rolex--because that gift WAS clearly meant for him.

It's tacky and unethical for the kids and wifely to get cash gifts-but not illegal.

He's sneekey and clearly walked around the legal lines--he knew all along he could do it.

Posted by: Dept of Justice ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:51PM

quickgerry Wrote:
> That corrupt bastard still in office?

Yes, unfortunately Obama is still in office. Or were you referring to Moran, Connolly, or Kaine?

Posted by: Sympathetic ()
Date: July 16, 2013 02:19PM

FU Op-Ed Wrote:
> History has shown
> that generally only Democrats can resign and be
> re-elected. Whether fair or not, Republicans are
> held to a higher standard.

So true.

Posted by: Dems - Making sh$$t up again ()
Date: July 16, 2013 02:20PM

"Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the End of the Week "

Will you be blowing TurdBlew when this doesn't happen?

McDonnell gift saga escalating
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: July 17, 2013 06:54AM

McDonnell gift saga escalating
Favola latest to call for Governor’s resignation due to unreported gifts
http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20130716/NEWS/130719206/1117/mcdonnell-gift-saga-escalating&template=fairfaxTimes

By now, it’s clear: The scandal surrounding Gov. Robert McDonnell (R) and his wife Maureen over unreported gifts from a now high-profile political donor is not fading anytime soon.

A Rolex watch for Maureen McDonnell to give to her husband, payment for a $15,000 catering tab at one of the McDonnells’ daughter’s wedding and a $70,000 investment in a McDonnell-co-owned corporation – all from donor Jonnie Williams – have led state Sen. Barbara Favola (D-Dist. 31), who represents parts of McLean and Great Falls, to call for McDonnell’s resignation.

Williams, the CEO of Star Scientific, a Virginia-based supplement manufacturer for which both McDonnells have advocated, has given at least $145,000 in gifts or donations to the McDonnells, according to The Washington Post, which has published a series of articles on the gifts, including the aforementioned.

“I don’t see what purpose there is in [Gov. McDonnell] continuing to stay in that office when there’s been such a violation of the contract between the governor and Virginians,” Favola said on Bruce Depuyt’s NewsChannel 8 broadcast July 10.

“I have to believe that the governor does not really understand what accountability and transparency is and how important it is to governing the state,” Favola said.

Rumors that Gov. McDonnell is going to resign have floated around the Internet of late, but been denied by McDonnell’s office.

In an interview in late June, McDonnell said he’s open to a thorough review of the state’s financial disclosure laws, including what types of gifts from friends to family members should be required in reporting.

“I think it’s certainly a decent discussion that could be had on who is required to report,” McDonnell said. “For instance, I’ve got a 32-year-old daughter who’s married, that’s an Iraq War veteran, that’s lived outside of my house for 15 years. And I don’t know what she gets for her birthday or Christmas presents … Can I be reasonably expected to know every gift?”

The Code of Virginia mandates elected officials disclose all gifts exceeding $50. However, the law doesn’t require politicians to disclose gifts given to family members or received from family members or personal friends.

McDonnell has maintained he abode by Virginia law, and that gifts from Williams have in no way led to any preferential treatment.

“In my office, we never let donations, gifts in any way affect board appointments, contracts or anything else,” he said in June. “… but I do think it’s certainly not inappropriate to have a discussion now about gift limits, about who should report, about definitions to tighten up what certain things mean in the code. I think it’s probably a good time to do that.”
Attachments:
imagesCAAMEGPT.jpg

Re: McDonnell gift saga escalating
Posted by: Fair treatment ()
Date: July 17, 2013 07:24AM

He should agree to resign the same day that Tim Kaine resigns for the same unethical acceptance of gifts.

Date: July 17, 2013 08:38AM

"The scandal surrounding Gov. Robert McDonnell (R) and his wife Maureen over unreported gifts from a now high-profile political donor is not fading anytime soon..."

And despite the WaPo's efforts, a whopping 16% of VA voters think he should leave office over this. There's no "scandal" - this is WaPo junk, nothing more.

Heh.

New Poll Says 84 Percent Would 'Vote Again' for Gov. Bob McDonnell in Wake of Gifts Scandal
Posted by: This is sad! ()
Date: July 18, 2013 07:07AM

New Poll Says 84 Percent Would 'Vote Again' for Gov. Bob McDonnell in Wake of Gifts Scandal

But governor sees ratings dip — especially among women.
http://fallschurch.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/new-poll-says-84-percent-would-vote-again-for-gov-bob-mcdonnell-in-wake-of-gifts-scandal_ab15d53f

Thanks to a scandal involving gifts to the governor and his family, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's popularity in the Commonwealth appears to be slipping, according to the results of a new poll released Wednesday.

At the same time, among voters who say they voted for McDonnell in 2009, 84 percent say they would vote for him again, while 7 percent say no, with 8 percent undecided.

The Republican governor, who has enjoyed high ratings throughout his career in Virginia's top political job, now has a 46-37 percent approval rating, according to results of a poll by Quinnipiac University.

"The lofty levels of 2-1 job approval that Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell once enjoyed have slipped away with six months left in his term," said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute. "He's under 50 percent for the second poll in a row, with just a 9-point net approval after substantial media coverage of his relationship with a campaign donor and associated problems."

Brown is alluding to reports of investigations into the governor's ties to Jonnie R. Williams Sr., who is the CEO of Star Scientific Inc.

The Washington Post reported this spring that the Commonwealth's first couple was helping promote their friend's nutritional supplement, Anatabloc, and that he paid a $15,000 catering tab at their daughter's wedding two years ago.

The allegations began to seep out when a disgruntled former employee, chef Todd Schneider, left the governor's mansion and began to talk about the family.

The governor has said that the payment made for his daughter's wedding was a gift to her and that promoting the business was similar to what he does for other Virginia businesses.

Other results of the poll show that Virginia voters say 44 - 36 percent that the governor is "honest and trustworthy" and 16 percent of voters, most of whom are Democrats, think he should resign, the university said in their news release about the results.

"Almost 80 percent of voters are aware of the controversy and seem to be somewhat concerned," Brown said. "The bottom line seems to be that they view him as just another politician, but at this point they are not clamoring for his scalp."

Only 16 percent of Virginia voters say McDonnell should resign, including 4 percent of Republicans, 29 percent of Democrats and 13 percent of independent voters. The governor should not resign, 61 percent say, and 24 percent are undecided.

In the survey, 40 percent of women approve and 42 percent disapprove of the job McDonnell is doing. This compares to the results of a May 15 survey by the university when women approved 45 - 30 percent, giving the governor an overall 49 - 28 percent approval.

There is a similar partisan twinge to McDonnell's job approval and voters' view of his honesty. Democrats disapprove 61 - 22 percent, while approval is 72 - 14 percent among Republicans and 48 - 35 percent among independent voters, compared to a 54 - 27 percent approval among independent voters in Quinnipiac University's May 15 survey.

"Gov. McDonnell loses some ground among independent voters and gains some ground among Republicans. But he drops from a minus 10 to a minus 39 percentage points among Democrats," said Brown.
Attachments:
7a4f8ca069fdd244be1e9a48cc2f2a99.png

Date: July 18, 2013 09:01AM

"New Poll Says 84 Percent Would 'Vote Again' for Gov. Bob McDonnell in Wake of Gifts Scandal"

Truth is that this is only a "scandal" in the diminuitive minds of the WaPo. Sentient persons understand that there's no "scandal" here....

Posted by: Just to be clear ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:07AM

So, you don't see any problem with taking money and gifts that one would only get as governor?

Date: July 18, 2013 09:25AM

So, you don't see any problem with taking money and gifts that one would only get as governor?

Seriously? Show me a Mayor, Governator, Prez, Congresscritter, Representative, Alderman, whatever who hasn't been given "gifts".

We'll wait.

Posted by: Broken Logic ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:28AM

Dems - Making sh$$t up again Wrote:
> So, you don't see any problem with taking money
> and gifts that one would only get as governor?
>
> Seriously? Show me a Mayor, Governator, Prez,
> Congresscritter, Representative, Alderman,
> whatever who hasn't been given "gifts".
>
> We'll wait.

That's not the point, none of them should be getting special gifts from donaters, its a conflict of interest.

Posted by: True Blue ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:40AM

> So, you don't see any problem with taking money
> and gifts that one would only get as governor?
>
> Seriously? Show me a Mayor, Governator, Prez,
> Congresscritter, Representative, Alderman,
> whatever who hasn't been given "gifts".
>
> We'll wait.

It doesn't work that way, tool.

YOU Show ME another Mayor, Governator, Prez, Congresscritter, Representative, Alderman, whatever who has received "gifts" valued in excess $145,000 that said politician has not reported on his/her financial disclosure forms.

We'll wait.

Date: July 18, 2013 10:03AM

It doesn't work that way, tool.

Oh look, Turdblew is baaaack!

Posted by: The Truth is Right ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:28AM

In this week's poll asking whether BoB McDonnell should resign, 76% responded:

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

I think he is staying.

Posted by: False Poo ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:29AM

Not a story.

Posted by: Micky D ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:38AM

No prob bro.. McD will stay Cooch will be in cuz Obama Care is a joke and falling thru the cracks as mo folk every day find out THEY GOTTA PAY FOR IT AND ITS A PANT LOAD and MCAwfull as a DEM will be toast.

People get really pissed when they cant buy shit they want cuz they got to pay fo insurance they dont need.

Posted by: Eric Holder ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:39AM

Due to increased Congressional scrutiny, these investigations initiated solely to smear our political opponents are now on hold.

But please call me if you are willing to tetify that George Zimmerman is a racist.

Posted by: Grow Up ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:18PM

Micky D Wrote:
> No prob bro.. McD will stay Cooch will be in cuz
> Obama Care is a joke and falling thru the cracks
> as mo folk every day find out THEY GOTTA PAY FOR
> IT AND ITS A PANT LOAD and MCAwfull as a DEM will
> be toast.
>
> People get really pissed when they cant buy shit
> they want cuz they got to pay fo insurance they
> dont need.

Cry me a river, asswipe. You'll be happy you've got insurance when you cause your next accident. So will I, cause I don't feel like paying for free health care for your entitled ass.

Posted by: koop ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:21PM

Virginia has the most lax gift laws anywhere. And Bobby Mac still couldn't abide by them.

If a "dear friend" wants to give a VA governor a couple hundred grand, that's fine. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT IT ON THE DISCLOSURE FORM!!!

Posted by: Micky D ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:41PM

LMAOROTF.. Poor folks dont pay nuting now fo insurance and they get all kinds O care.. Better then suckers who work and pay..The biggest losses to the Med providers are the Illegal folk cuz they dont pay now and wont pay under Obama care cuz it dont cover DEM.

The suckers who voted for O all the suckers working in the middle class will be paying 95 dollars penalty in 2014, fo a family of 4 thats 285 out of that income tax check . 3 X 95 not 3 X 4 cuz 3 X is the most a family will pay.

And the good news fo 2016 thats 695 a pop times 3 = 2085 dollars Goodbye Tax refund check break out your checkbooks suckers..

Thats like walking round with a pant load of shit on a hot azz day baby.
And de DEMS did it to us and we aint fogetting it in NOV.

Posted by: Uh huh... ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:50PM

^ Are you a product of the Fairfax County school system? We appear to be failing our students.

Posted by: USS Crackpot ()
Date: July 19, 2013 01:15PM

Eric Holder Wrote:
> Due to increased Congressional scrutiny, these
> investigations initiated solely to smear our
> political opponents are now on hold.
>
> But please call me if you are willing to tetify
> that George Zimmerman is a racist.

Not only a racist, but a good shot apparently.

Date: July 19, 2013 01:26PM

"Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the End of the Week"

It's Friday.

Refuse, Turdblew, and other idiots hardest hit.

Posted by: Not over yet ()
Date: July 19, 2013 03:56PM

> "Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the
> End of the Week"
>
> It's Friday.
>
> Refuse, Turdblew, and other idiots hardest hit.

Give it till close of business and then gloat.

Posted by: No News Here Please Move On.org ()
Date: July 19, 2013 05:44PM

While we know the Republican Governor, even on vacation, and his staff work long hours on Friday nights, the Democrats have long since departed and their work week is over.

So to the Terry McAuliffe gang that was behind this bullshit spreading of a false rumor.

FAIL! (again)

Date: July 19, 2013 06:33PM

Not over yet ()

Riiiight.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 19, 2013 06:34PM

any news?

Posted by: Libs on SuicideWatch ()
Date: July 21, 2013 07:48AM

Libs across the state are on suicide watch, as their wet dreams of the governor resigning over fabricated charges comes to an end.

Date: July 21, 2013 08:06AM

"Libs on SuicideWatch"

Especially as even the WaPo dropped it from the lead in favor of St. Perforated Hoody of The Skittles coverage.

Posted by: Curmudgeon ()
Date: July 21, 2013 08:17AM

In this week's poll asking whether BoB McDonnell should resign, 76% responded:

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

I think he is staying.

that number, which i imagine you pulled out of your ass, is actually reasonably close to correct.

i don't know if it's funny or sad that the only reason this guy isn't getting railroaded is because the electorate of virginia is so cosmically stupid and uninformed.

Posted by: Well Said ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:05PM

Curmudgeon Wrote:
>

In this week's poll asking whether BoB
> McDonnell should resign, 76% responded:
>
> "What the fuck are you talking about?"
>
> I think he is staying.
>
> that number, which i imagine you pulled out of
> your ass, is actually reasonably close to
> correct.
>
> i don't know if it's funny or sad that the only
> reason this guy isn't getting railroaded is
> because the electorate of virginia is so
> cosmically stupid and uninformed.

It's sad. I increasingly wish that there was some basic criteria for voting.

Posted by: answerer of the questions ()
Date: July 23, 2013 10:38PM

Refugee Wrote:
> Re: Calling it Now-Gov. McDonnell Will Resign By the End of the Week
>
> Bill Bollings will be
> Governor by next weekend.
>
> I realize the official Governor's office sources
> are denying his resignation, but Nixon's aides
> denied he'd resign until the day before he stepped
> on the helicopter.

Fail. Epic Fairfax Underground fail.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.