HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
new school sign
Posted by: Jay Walker ()
Date: May 06, 2013 02:43PM

Saw a new sign on old keene mill. It's yellow, says school and 25 mph. Does this mean drive 25 in the zone all the time? thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new school sign
Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: May 06, 2013 03:48PM

No, it's an addition because people don't notice the flashing yellow lights on the sign on the right shoulder. They're probably going to put in another flashing light sign in the median, but it's quicker to add the street sign for now.

I'm always amazed at the people that don't notice the flashing yellow lights and don't notice the other lane slowing to 25 mph. Of course, they're the same idiots that think they can drive and dial their phone at the same time.

Posted by: Jay Walker ()
Date: May 06, 2013 05:03PM

+1

Posted by: oh they notice ()
Date: May 06, 2013 05:05PM

I guarantee most of them notice but are too self-important to slow down. After all, they are late for work. Although, I bet some are too preoccupied with trying to send a text or surf around the internet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.