HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Visiting my High School
Posted by: 933127 ()
Date: May 01, 2013 08:30PM

I graduated from my high school back in 2011. I'm planning on visiting my old high school. Problem is nowadays after the what happened in Conneticutt, most front offices won't give you a visitor pass unless you have a appointment with a teacher in advance. I honestly do not want to visit and see my old high school teachers. I want to visit the school and walk around the hallways and visit the library and check out the yearbooks just so I can bring back the good memories.

Since I can't get a visitors pass from the school because I'm not visiting any teachers, I plan on visiting my high school somewhere between 1:50-2:00 near dismissal time without a visitors pass.

If I am caught without a visitor's pass by a school resource police officer and I am able to prove I am a former student who is visiting for harmless intentions, will they give me a warning to leave or will I be automatically given a trespassing ticket?

ALRIGHT THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR POSTING YOUR ANSWERS. SOME OF YOU COULD HAVE POSTED YOUR ANSWER THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE CUSSING AT ME, ADDING SARCASM, OR LABELING ME AS SOME CRAZY PERSON.I GUESS SOME OF YOU HATED HIGH SCHOOL, ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL, OR THINK ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO START A MASSACRE OR SOME ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THAT THEY HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL WOULD WANT TO VISIT. I WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A REASONABLE CAUSE THAT WILL ALLOW THE FRONT OFFICE TO GIVE ME A VISITOR'S PASS. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO POST OTHER STUFF THEN FINE. BUT I'M DONE WITH MY QUESTION. 5/02/2013.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2013 08:31PM by 933127.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Visiting my High School
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: May 01, 2013 08:31PM

Wait for the reunion

Date: May 01, 2013 08:34PM

Yeah, I am not waiting 50 years. I just want to know what a Resource Police Officer will do if I am caught without a visitor's pass. Will I be kindly asked to leave or will I be automatically be given a trespassing ticket?

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: May 01, 2013 08:43PM

Interesting. I'm nostalgic for my old high school, but it took much longer than two years for it to set in.

Unfortunately, I don't know for sure what they'll do. I don't think that many can predict it either. All you're left with is opinion.

My opinion is that there's a good chance that you'll encounter people that are running at full retard. Nobody wants to be the one to be blamed after something bad happens. "I just let him off with a warning. I had no idea he would come back and assault one of our students." These people are afraid to think and use good judgement - no matter how smart and thoughtful they are.

Is there any way you can be there legitimately? You might have to be creative. Have you tried volunteering at the high school? Does the school offer any adult education classes? Are there any public extracurricular activities?

If that fails, you can try emailing the principal to request a tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2013 08:46PM by wnrsm.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: May 01, 2013 08:46PM

Here's a thought OP, move on with your life. If you're not allowed to go back, then why would you intentionally do so? You could easily get charged with trespassing and given a notice that you are banned from campus forever; personally I hope you get tazed.

Date: May 01, 2013 08:50PM

wnrsm

So is your answer that the school resource officer will most likely charge me for trespassing because they will fear that perhaps sometime in the near future I may actually do something harmful?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2013 08:52PM by 933127.

Date: May 01, 2013 08:57PM

Hmmmm

I know I cannot be a high school student again, I have moved on with my life. The only way you can say that I haven't is if I'm doing some non sense act like trying to convince the fcps school board to let me be a high school student again. Trust me I don't want to be a high school student again, but it would be nice to visit. But since I am not going to visit to see my old teachers the front office is more than likely not going to give a a visitors pass.

I am not some crazy maniac like a Adam Lanza or Seong Hui Cho kind of person, so your comment about me hoping to be tasered seems out of place. All I want to know is if the school resource officer will be resonable enough to let me go with a warning if I tell him/her my reason for visiting or will they be stubborn and just slap a trespassing ticket on me?

Posted by: Cytu ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:10PM

I could understand this if you graduated 25 years ago... Or even 15 years ago... But you just graduated, essentially. I doubt much has changed. Why don't you spend that time visiting somewhere you've never been instead?

Posted by: MeThinks ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:14PM

Cytu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could understand this if you graduated 25 years
> ago... Or even 15 years ago... But you just
> graduated, essentially. I doubt much has changed.
> Why don't you spend that time visiting somewhere
> you've never been instead?

Completely agree.

Me thinks the OP wants to cruise the hallways looking for a 17 year old girl...

Date: May 01, 2013 09:14PM

Cytu

Thank you for the advice about visiting other places. I plan to. But can you get back to the point and actually answer what a SRO's response to me would be?

Posted by: Be Afraid ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:20PM

Date: May 01, 2013 09:30PM

933127 Wrote:
> wnrsm
>
> So is your answer that the school resource officer
> will most likely charge me for trespassing because
> they will fear that perhaps sometime in the near
> future I may actually do something harmful?

Not exactly. They're afraid of their jobs and liability for ANYONE to come back and do something harmful.

Don't take it personally. The more afraid we get, the more we behave this way.

933127 Wrote:
> I am not some crazy maniac like a Adam Lanza or
> Seong Hui Cho kind of person....

It is exactly those people that make school administrators suspend children for eating their sandwich into the shape of a gun. I'm not saying that it is smart or right, I'm saying that they're afraid that they'll be the ones who should have known better once hindsight is 20/20.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2013 09:33PM by wnrsm.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:36PM

You're going back for the pussy, aren't you?

Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:49PM

Attend a sporting event that is being held in the high school.

Posted by: MyOldSchool ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:55PM

Dude, just get on with your life.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:02PM

Be Afraid

The stranger tried to run away from the building. If I get stopped I'm going to explain myself to the SRO, I ain't going to run. Obviously since the guy ran the police thought he was actually up to something.

Posted by: Cytu ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:02AM

933127 Wrote:
> Cytu
>
> Thank you for the advice about visiting other
> places. I plan to. But can you get back to the
> point and actually answer what a SRO's response to
> me would be?

I don't have an opinion on what the resource officer would do because I think going back to roam the halls when only 2 years removed from high school is a stupid fucking idea.

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: May 02, 2013 12:17AM

Why don't you get the email addy of your favorite old teacher and set up a lunch. Then you will have a legitimate reason to visit and not look like Creepy McCreeper. If you can't find an old teacher to agree to this idea, then you might actually be Creepy McCreeper and just need to stay the fuck away from schools and get the fuck on with your creepy life.

Date: May 02, 2013 04:22PM

The alumni of Clifton Elementary sure aren't letting this go. Nutjobs.

Posted by: Just a thought ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:38PM

My thought is that this yearning to visit your old high school is because of the increased security in schools since Newtown. You just don't want to admit it.

Posted by: Hazard a guess ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:22PM

Lemme guess.

OP was a Lake Braddock grad.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1179836.html

Date: May 02, 2013 06:10PM

Hazard a guess:

The answer is no, I am not a Lake Braddock alumni.
And no I am not here for underage girls or trying to copy what happened in Connecticut.

Thank you for giving me your thoughts, I'm ending this post, so keep any other unneeded comments to yourself.

Date: May 02, 2013 06:20PM

Just a thought:

I am not yearning to visit because I am interested in duplicating the tragedy in Connecticut or trying to test out the increased security for fun. I want to visit for harmless and good intentions. I am not tyring to pick up underage girls like some of the unneeded comments. I am thinking of visiting so I can stop by the library and check out the yearbooks, and take a quick walk around the hallways.

I am almost certain that the front office will refuse to give me a visitors pass sticker even though I mean no harm. With that being said I am deciding to just walk in around dismissal time to visit. Other alumnis from my high school has done this in the past. Problem is after what happened with Adam Lanza I am only wondering what the resource police officer's reaction will be even if I explain myself. I firm verbal warning or a trespassing ticket?

Date: May 02, 2013 06:23PM

wnrsm:

No I am not a crazy person. I only want to visit but my reason is not going to get me a visitor's pass from the school after what happened in Connecticut.

If you are actually going to post anything else thats actually thoughful reread my question post. If its more bashing, keep it to yourself, I am ending this post.

Posted by: WARNING ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:45PM

after whats happened lately all school doors are locked at all times except for when students arrive except the main enterence. There you would have to sign in.. If you were somehow to get in through other means and someone reported u; id bet they would have a big police response and the school would be on lock-down the rest of the day and kids might have to stay at school a little longer

Posted by: old and stupid ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:47PM

I wouldnt set foot back in my high school. I am afraid they might make me stay since they should never have graduated a retard like me.

Posted by: JK ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:17PM

Go during an event not during school hours or ask a teacher whose class you were not in.

Posted by: dazed and confused ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:36PM

You know what I like about these high school girls?

I keep getting older and they stay the same age

Date: May 02, 2013 07:44PM

933127 Wrote:
> wnrsm:
>
> No I am not a crazy person. I only want to visit
> but my reason is not going to get me a visitor's
> pass from the school after what happened in
> Connecticut.
>
> If you are actually going to post anything else
> thats actually thoughful reread my question post.
> If its more bashing, keep it to yourself, I am
> ending this post.

Go get yourself caught. It is not bashing, you fucking idiot.

wnrsm Wrote: EARLIER IN THE THREAD
> Is there any way you can be there legitimately?
> You might have to be creative. Have you tried
> volunteering at the high school? Does the
> school offer any adult education classes? Are
> there any public extracurricular activities?
>
> If that fails, you can try emailing the principal
> to request a tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2013 07:46PM by wnrsm.

Date: May 02, 2013 08:34PM

Why did you call me a nutjobs?

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:48PM

Hey 933127diptard, you stated that you were ending this post and then immediately posted 2 more comments. You must be attention starved, hence your desire to tempt fate by trespassing at your old school. Like I said earlier, move on with your life - regardless how sad it might be.

and OP is asking about how to access local schools?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:55PM

Hmmmm Wrote:
> Hey 933127diptard, you stated that you were ending
> this post and then immediately posted 2 more
> comments. You must be attention starved, hence
> your desire to tempt fate by trespassing at your
> old school. Like I said earlier, move on with your
> life - regardless how sad it might be.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed.............. you know something...........OP reminds me of someone I met a while back...................

pic unrelated
Attachments:
scott.gif

Re: and OP is asking about how to access local schools?
Posted by: Joe Friday ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:47PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> Hmmmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey 933127diptard, you stated that you were
> ending
> > this post and then immediately posted 2 more
> > comments. You must be attention starved, hence
> > your desire to tempt fate by trespassing at
> your
> > old school. Like I said earlier, move on with
> your
> > life - regardless how sad it might be.
>
>
> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed.............. you
> know something...........OP reminds me of someone
> I met a while back...................
>
> pic unrelated

LOL!!

Date: May 03, 2013 12:06PM

933127 Wrote:
> Why did you call me a nutjobs?

Are you visiting Clifton Elementary? I won't pick apart your grammar, but I will call you out on poor reading comprehension. Go back and read carefully.

Also, you need a thicker skin buddy... especially here on FFU. About 95% of the content here is intended to hurt someone's feelings.

Posted by: former mv'er ()
Date: May 03, 2013 12:28PM

Graduated from Mount Vernon back in the '80's and I have not been back nor have any desire to visit. The school has horribly gone downn hill. i'll just keep my memories that I have.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.