HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Daylight: FBI investigates Bob McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli for ties to Star Scientific Inc.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 30, 2013 09:50AM

Sunlight is the ultimate sanitizer. Looks like the long arm of justice is deciding state and federal laws were broken. I knew they were, lady justice finally agree's. Today is a good to day for America. Seeing corrupt politicians, especially when they're common Republican criminals under investigation is gratifying. It's good for the country.

Sources:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/bob-mcdonnell-donor-fbi-90759.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/bob-mcdonnell-fbi/64713/

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/government-politics/ex-chef-alleged-wrongdoing-by-mcdonnells-to-fbi/article_d237807d-ea48-5ae3-a3f7-4d7921d5b9f6.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Daylight: FBI investigates Bob McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli for ties to Star Scientific Inc.
Posted by: bksdnf ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:05AM

Not a single article mentions Ken Cucinelli being investigated. Why are truth and the facts so hard for Democrats?

When will McAullife release his tax records? Why does he have offshore accounts? President Obama said offshore accounts are un-American.

Re: Daylight: FBI investigates Bob McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli for ties to Star Scientific Inc.
Date: April 30, 2013 10:08AM

Well, you've got direct evidence the governor isn't denying about excepting monetary gifts and not disclosing them in concert with the law. The Governor may have in fact broken laws. As it relates to the Attorney General, buying stock from the same company and individual in question with the governor has the potential to insider trading I assure, is being investigated as well.

If the Governor is being investigated, so the Attorney General.

Date: April 30, 2013 10:09AM

Keep reading, things are just now getting interesting. More to come...

Date: April 30, 2013 10:13AM

Uh oh, lookie what I found. Seems as though Ken Cuccinelli admitted on Friday after the launch of the FBI investigation of ACCEPTING 13,000 DOLLARS in gifts just like McDonnell. Oh shit, lmao. Here we go. Cuccinelli was hiding a little something something.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/04/ken-cuccinelli-should-resign-democrats-say-88114.html

Posted by: bksdnf ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:14AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, you've got direct evidence the governor
> isn't denying about excepting monetary gifts and
> not disclosing them in concert with the law.

Excepting? How old are you? The news broke today. Isn't denying? You are an idiot.

> The Governor may have in fact broken laws.

An investigation is not an indictment.

> As it relates to the Attorney General, buying stock from
> the same company and individual in question with
> the governor has the potential to insider trading
> I assure, is being investigated as well.

You assure us? You work for the FBI? You have a source in the FBI?

> If the Governor is being investigated, so the
> Attorney General.

Prove it. Provide a link.

When will McAullife release his tax records? Why does he have offshore accounts? President Obama said offshore accounts are un-American.

Date: April 30, 2013 10:16AM

Ken Cuccinelli Defends our states from the same Company suing our state for 700,000 dollars that he took from 13,000 - 18,000 or more dollars from undisclosed? Conflict of interest?

"Three of them were from Jonnie Williams, the CEO of troubled nutritional supplement maker Star Scientific and a political contributor to Cuccinelli. They included a $3,000 vacation stay and $1,500 Thanksgiving retreat and dinner at Williams' Smith Mountain Lake vacation home.
Cuccinelli also made a nominal revision to his 2011 filing to show that $6,711 worth of nutritional supplements he received that year came from Star Scientific, not from Williams as he had previously reported.
The annual reports listing their business interests, assets, honoraria and gifts are required of elected officials each January under Virginia law. A deliberate violation is a misdemeanor, but an unintended error or omission is not an offense.
Friday's disclosures boost the value of Cuccinelli's reported gifts from either Williams or his company over the past four years from $13,000 to more than $18,000. In addition to the gifts, Star Scientific was the only company in which Cuccinelli held stock before he sold some of his shares in 2012, and the rest earlier this month.
McEachin and Toscano were incredulous about Cuccinelli's come-clean moment done at an hour of the week tailored to minimize its exposure through traditional news outlets.
"He just happened to forget thousands (of dollars) in gifts from the CEO who sued the state over unpaid taxes and in whose company he held stock," said Toscano of Charlottesville, the House minority leader.
"How many of your friends and neighbors would forget a big company funding a big trip for you and your family or paying for a vacation for you or paying for an air flight to New York City," Toscano said.
Cuccinelli came under fire late last month for allowing his office to defend the Virginia Department of Taxation in Star Scientific's lawsuit over $700,000 in disputed state taxes. But he relented this month and allowed two lawyers in private practice to take over the case.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/04/ken-cuccinelli-should-resign-democrats-say-88114.html#ixzz2RxKwOSMy"

Posted by: translate please ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:17AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Ken Cuccinelli Defends our states from the same
> Company suing our state for 700,000 dollars that
> he took from 13,000 - 18,000 or more dollars from
> undisclosed?

What the fuck does this mean? Is this English?

Date: April 30, 2013 10:21AM

Virginians should no longer ask for transparency but now begin demanding the resignation of Bob McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli, they have admitted to being petty corrupt politicians. It is now a matter to be investigated by State and Federal officials.

Posted by: !! ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:22AM

OMG a disgruntled former employee makes a complaint! That NEVER happens!

Date: April 30, 2013 10:24AM

translate please Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ken Cuccinelli Defends our states from the same
> > Company suing our state for 700,000 dollars
> that
> > he took from 13,000 - 18,000 or more dollars
> from
> > undisclosed?
>
> What the fuck does this mean? Is this English?

You should read more, you'd understand. Turns out that McDonnell helped his palm greasers get corporate loans from the Virginia Tax payers. Then the company failed. I believe they may be paying it back but have now decided to sue the state for taxes. Ken Cuccinelli has now admitted to as of Friday to avoid media attention of accepting a trip to New York, stock options and other gifts from the same company and man.

Ken Cuccinelli is representing the state in court against these very interests that have been greasing his palms.

Date: April 30, 2013 10:40AM

There's another case the Ken Cuccinelli recusing himself from as well. Something about some chef that is charged with stealing state property of $200 or more.

Seems as though the McDonnell family has been taking state property for their retreats at their beach houses for months at a time. Including liquor and such. Seems as though the McDonnell family also told this chef he could take state property from the mansion as payment for services they required of him. This is also the same person who catered the McDonnell daughter wedding that was paid by Star Scientific Inc. in that undisclosed $15,000 gift to the Governor.

So not only is the FBI investigating. The state has pressed charges for stolen state property in relation to the Governors and his family's own actions with the chef.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ken-cuccinelli-recuses-himself-from-case-involving-virginia-governors-chef/article/2528056

Posted by: gibberish ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:48AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> translate please Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ken Cuccinelli Defends our states from the
> same
> > > Company suing our state for 700,000 dollars
> > that
> > > he took from 13,000 - 18,000 or more dollars
> > from
> > > undisclosed?
> >
> > What the fuck does this mean? Is this English?
>
> You should read more, you'd understand.

I don't understand gibberish and gibberish is what you wrote. I am sure you can find a basic composition course at NoVA. You need one.

Date: April 30, 2013 10:57AM

What you can't seem to find away to defend your corrupt Governor and Attorney General whom seem to have used their influence to increase their own standard of living? Instead you want to attack my grammar with meaningless short attacks? Shows your lack of a standing on the issue.

I assure you, I am much more grammatically inclined than you can ever hope to be. I am just excited that this news didn't reach me yesterday but it seems to have really taken off today. Primarily because the FBI investigation, state charges and finally, the Ken Cuccinelli admitting to gifts as well just occurred recently. I don't have time to check my grammar or typing. More important matters are of greater urgency.

You should be concerned about the level of corruption at the Governors mansion, at the fact the Attorney General has admitted and recused himself from criminal cases on "ethical grounds."

This is a big deal and only going to get bigger from here as the State of Virginia prosecutes the chef and the FBI fulfills it's investigation. It will be national news soon. Bob McDonnell and Ken Cuccinelli have already admitted to their ties.

I want to know how Kenny plans on responding to this during debate, if he isn't forced to resign by then.

Posted by: McScamalam ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:06AM

!! Wrote:
> OMG a disgruntled former employee makes a
> complaint! That NEVER happens!

One who's accused of felony embezzlement by the State no less.

Despite that, even if they did 10X what is claimed that still would be pee-wee league stuff compared to McAuliffe's hall of fame career consisting virtually entirely of sketchy political money deals.

Date: April 30, 2013 11:07AM

Turns out that this is having a direct impact on justice being executed in Virginia now.

The Chef whom was accepting State Property from the McDonnell family as form of payment for services as has been alleged. The same one that took 15,000 dollars from Star Scientific Inc. for McDonnell's daughters wedding.

His lawyers are now arguing that the state drop the charges against him because our Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has a conflict of interest in the case.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/22110192/lawyers-want-suit-against-exec-chef-dismissed-due-to-ag-conflict

Posted by: gibberish ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:09AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> What you can't seem to find away to defend your
> corrupt Governor and Attorney General whom seem to
> have used their influence to increase their own
> standard of living?

There really is no need to defend an allegation from a terminated disgruntled employee.

Now, why won't you defend McAuliffe? When will McAullife release his tax records? Why does he have offshore accounts? President Obama said offshore accounts are un-American.

> Instead you want to attack my
> grammar with meaningless short attacks?

I am pointing out that your statement is incomprehensible gibberish.

> Shows your lack of a standing on the issue.

If you are attempting to foster an understanding of the issue, I would suggest not writing in gibberisn.

> I assure you, I am much more grammatically
> inclined than you can ever hope to be.

Umm, no. Even the statement you just wrote is riddled with errors.

> I am just excited that this news didn't reach me yesterday
> but it seems to have really taken off today.

Yeah. It is gangbusters! Unfortunately Holder let it break too early to have an impact on the election. However, TMac's offshore accounts will still be there come November.

> Primarily because the FBI investigation, state
> charges and finally, the Ken Cuccinelli admitting
> to gifts as well just occurred recently.

This sentence is a prime example of your lack of grammar skills. It is gibberish.

> I don't have time to check my grammar or typing. More
> important matters are of greater urgency.

Given the number of times you have posted in this thread alone in just a very short time, you are clearly lying.

> You should be concerned about the level of
> corruption at the Governors mansion, at the fact
> the Attorney General has admitted and recused
> himself from criminal cases on "ethical grounds."

Again, more gibberish. "admitted...himself from criminal cases" What does this even mean? How can I be concerned with something that is incomprehensible?

> This is a big deal and only going to get bigger
> from here as the State of Virginia prosecutes the
> chef and the FBI fulfills it's investigation.

How do you fulfill an investigation?

> It will be national news soon. Bob McDonnell and Ken
> Cuccinelli have already admitted to their ties.

And it will be forgotten by June.

> I want to know how Kenny plans on responding to
> this during debate, if he isn't forced to resign
> by then.

Easy. He asks about the visa for sale scam McAuliffe was running. He asks about the offshore accounts. He asks about putting jobs in MS rather than VA. McAuliffe has no shortage of corrupt material to go after.

Posted by: UR Funny. Dumb but Funny ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:10AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:

> I want to know how Kenny plans on responding to
> this during debate, if he isn't forced to resign
> by then.

Do you really think Terry wants to dive deep into shady pay-for-play dealings?

Please, run with that strategy. It's a winner for sure. lmao

Posted by: Post less. Read more. ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:13AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Turns out that this is having a direct impact on
> justice being executed in Virginia now.
>
> The Chef whom was accepting State Property from
> the McDonnell family as form of payment for
> services as has been alleged. The same one that
> took 15,000 dollars from Star Scientific Inc. for
> McDonnell's daughters wedding.
>
> His lawyers are now arguing that the state drop
> the charges against him because our Attorney
> General Ken Cuccinelli has a conflict of interest
> in the case.
>
> http://www.nbc12.com/story/22110192/lawyers-want-s
> uit-against-exec-chef-dismissed-due-to-ag-conflict

Uhhh, dumbshit. That's why this is in the news. Maybe you should try reading some of the links you post.

Cuccinelli has already withdrawn from involvement in the prosecution. The case will go forward. All of this is part of his defense team's motions to try to have the case dismissed.

Date: April 30, 2013 11:20AM

UR Funny. Dumb but Funny Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
>
> > I want to know how Kenny plans on responding to
> > this during debate, if he isn't forced to
> resign
> > by then.
>
>
> Do you really think Terry wants to dive deep into
> shady pay-for-play dealings?
>
> Please, run with that strategy. It's a winner for
> sure. lmao

I don't know what "pay for play" non sense you Republicans are talking about these days. I don't know about some visa program or whatever.

I'm talking about Virginia. I'm talking about Bob McDonnell's and Ken Cuccinelli's "pay to play" program they got going on down in Richmond.

I'm talking about an FBI investigation underway and State charges against the Governor Mansions Chef for embezzlement of state property on 4 counts.

How does the Governor Mansions Chef embezzle the state out of state property you say? I think you should ask the governor that. The Attorney General won't get to the bottom of it. He says he has a "conflict of interest."

Do you Republicans even know the magnitude of these developments? Does anything matter to you?

Date: April 30, 2013 11:28AM

The forgotten Summer Vacation by Ken Cuccinelli

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/04/forgotten-summer-vacation

Posted by: Selective Liberal Memory ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:36AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
>
> I don't know what "pay for play" non sense you
> Republicans are talking about these days. I don't
> know about some visa program or whatever.
>

You don't? Well you can read all about it in the NYT's article below. lol

Venture Threatens to Backfire in Virginia Governor’s Race

By TRIP GABRIEL
Published: April 25, 2013

CLIFTON FORGE, Va. — When Terry McAuliffe appeared with his good friend Bill Clinton at the ribbon-cutting for Mr. McAuliffe’s electric car company in July 2012, the campaign-style event, complete with “Born in the U.S.A.” blaring, was meant to supply the top line of his résumé as he positioned himself to run for governor of Virginia.

But less than a year later, the company, GreenTech Automotive, has become a potential embarrassment as Mr. McAuliffe campaigns on the slogan “Putting Jobs First” and seeks to keep the spotlight on the conservative social views of his Republican opponent, Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II, the state attorney general.

Mr. McAuliffe resigned as GreenTech’s chairman last year but publicly acknowledged it only this month. Documents have surfaced questioning his explanation for why he located the plant in Mississippi, not Virginia, including memos from Virginia officials expressing “grave doubts” about his business model and suggesting its financing was a “visa-for-sale scheme” for Chinese investors.

The path to GreenTech for Mr. McAuliffe, who has never held elective office, began in defeat in the 2009 primary for governor, when charges that he was a carpetbagger without Virginia ties proved devastating. In the four years since, he traveled the state extensively and raised $20 million to buy a Hong Kong-based electric carmaker, renaming it GreenTech and moving its headquarters to Northern Virginia, where he lives.

One of the first questions Mr. McAuliffe was asked when he announced his candidacy last year was why GreenTech located its factory in Tunica County, Miss. Mr. McAuliffe said Virginia officials “didn’t want to bid on it.”

But e-mails and documents obtained by PolitiFact under the Freedom of Information Act show that Virginia economic development officials were interested, though deeply skeptical about the company’s prospects.

“We have grave doubts about the business model presented to us,” Jeffrey Anderson, the director of the Virginia Economic Development Partnership at the time, wrote in a memo.

Officials also questioned GreenTech’s plan to attract Chinese investors using a visa program that awards green cards to foreigners who put up $500,000 or more for a start-up business. One development official wrote that she could not “get my head around this being anything other than a visa-for-sale scheme.”

Date: April 30, 2013 11:45AM

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life. You fuckin Republicans are retarded. Visa's are controlled by the State Department to begin with. Bringing in foreign investment under Federal laws, when did that become a crime? Second, all the article talks about is "Virginia officials" this and "Virginia officials" that.

I am talking about state embezzlement charges emanating from the Governors Mansion and the Attorney General not being able to pursue because of a "conflict of interest."

You got nothing, stop wasting peoples time.

Posted by: Why does Terry hate America? ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:45AM

Did I mention that his company is one of those evil offshore tax havens?

And, at least if this sham ever gets off the ground, will create mostly Chinese versus American jobs?

McAuliffe car co. parent in off-shore tax shelter

By Tori Richards / April 29, 2013

The parent company of a “green” car venture with ties to the Obama administration and Democratic Party leader Terry McAuliffe is incorporated in the tax shelter country of the British Virgin Islands, Watchdog has learned.

Yet just nine months ago McAuliffe, former Democratic National Committee chairman and part owner of GreenTech Automotive Inc., blasted Mitt Romney over allegations the presidential candidate had an offshore bank account.

“You’re running for president,” McAuliffe told the Daily Caller. “People just don’t get that. I mean, why do you have an offshore bank account? So we’ve got a long way to go.”

Fledgling GreenTech was founded in 2009 by Chinese businessman Charles Wang, who owns Capital Wealth Holdings (CWH), an investment company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

According to court documents, GreenTech is a subsidary of CWH and McAuliffe obtained 25 percent of the stock. GreenTech’s headquarters were then incorporated in Virginia and its manufacturing plant was located in Mississippi. Next, it started recruiting outside investors – primarily from China – through a program called EB-5 that grants visas to foreign citizens in exchange for minimum $500,000 investments in U.S. companies.

Where did GreenTech come from? According to the Miss. Secretary of State, the British Virgin Islands

“The Chinese government has the U.S. auto industry in its cross hairs and is using every ploy possible to get into the business via U.S. politicians and struggling entrepreneurs in the ‘green car’ industry,” said economist Greg Autry, who lectures on China and authored the book “Death By China – Confronting the Dragon.”

“A company wants to be in the BVI for one reason: TO AVOID PAYING US INCOME TAXES,” Autry said in an email exchange with Watchdog.

Further, the BVI has no taxes on foreign companies that put money there; no mutual treaties with the U.S. or anyone else to report income or assets; and has a very strong tradition of client privacy and asking no questions about the source of funds, Autry added.

The British Virgin Islands is the second largest source of capital investment flowing into China, an investigation by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists has found.

CWH and GreenTech are private companies, but Watchdog learned through public documents that a third businessman planned to pour $6.5 billion into the green car venture. Court documents state that he spent $15.6 million before a falling out that led to the lawsuit.

At one point, GreenTech had 10 billion outstanding shares of stock, which were set to be sold at a penny a piece.

A professor at Chapman University in California said it’s curious that GreenTech filed public documentation of its mergers given the companies are private.

“We can only speculate what they are trying to do,” said Fadel N. Lawandy, director of the C Larry Hoag Center for Real Estate and Finance. “It’s weird that they’re very transparent in what they are doing. What the holding companies are all about and why they are based out of the British Virgin Islands; that would be speculation.”

But the documents appear to be “very straightforward” and clear that 25 percent of GreenTech belongs to McAuliffe.

“When two companies merge together (filing a stock share exchange document) is a method” of co-ownership, Lawandy said. “We can do it in cash where I give you cash or I can give you shares. There is no real common way of doing it. “

Either way, GreenTech apparently has the funds to pay for top talent. It has employed Obama aide Rick C. Wade as its Head of China Operations. Wade was assistant chief of staff at the U.S. Department of Commerce until he quit in 2011 to serve simultaneously as spokesman for Obama’s presidential campaign and work at GreenTech.

The green carmaker’s presidential connections don’t stop with Obama. Last year Bill Clinton attended the opening launch of its Mississippi car plant and his brother-in-law, Anthony Rodham, helps solicit EB-5 funds through Rodham’s company Gulf Coast Management. Both Gulf Coast and GreenTech share an office suite.

Obama’s crusade against Romney didn’t stop with the British Virgin Islands – his lead campaign adviser Robert Gibbs questioned investments in Bermuda.

At one point GreenTech’s majority owner Charles Wang was also director of Compass Pacific Holdings, a Hong Kong company incorporated in – where else? Bermuda. One of Compass Pacific’s missions was to pursue a hybrid car project.

“It was reported that Mitt Romney has taken pretty extraordinary steps to hide the fact that he has a shell corporation in Bermuda,” Gibbs said during an MSNBC interview. “We’ve got to know why he has that money there. The American people deserve to know if he’s sheltering this money somewhere or, quite frankly, is not paying the taxes that he owes.”

Posted by: De Nile ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:49AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> That is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my
> life. You fuckin Republicans are retarded.
> Visa's are controlled by the State Department to
> begin with. Bringing in foreign investment under
> Federal laws, when did that become a crime?
> Second, all the article talks about is "Virginia
> officials" this and "Virginia officials" that.
>
> I am talking about state embezzlement charges
> emanating from the Governors Mansion and the
> Attorney General not being able to pursue because
> of a "conflict of interest."
>
> You got nothing, stop wasting peoples time.

You're calling the New York Times dumb?

Isn't that some kind of liberal blasphemy? lol

Fortunately, most people are smart enough to weigh their reporting greater than yours.

Posted by: Terry fergets a lot ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:55AM

Fergets that he resigned as head of his company...

Fergets that he made $18 million as an insider in a shady stock deal that cost other investors billions...

"As for Global Crossing, keep your eye on Mr. McAuliffe. The story that he's sticking to is that after making a brave early $100,000 investment he got out in 1999 with a profit approaching $18 million (the exact figure remains elusive) through sheer capitalistic ingenuity. ''The company went from zero to 50 billion in market cap,'' he said on CNN late last month. ''It's a great success story.'' That great success story, which hit its peak of $64 a share in the same year that Mr. McAuliffe cashed out, never turned a dime of profit, ultimately lost $7 billion and has since traded for pennies.

As it happens, The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Global Crossing executives and insiders also started unloading shares in 1999 -- hauling home $1.3 billion, even more than Ken Lay and company netted when they dumped Enron stock while telling their employees to buy. Did these brilliant capitalists -- among them Mr. Winnick, who made off with $735 million -- know something that other Global Crossing shareholders didn't? Did any of them tell Mr. McAuliffe? On Tuesday I asked the Democratic National Committee merely for the dates of the party chief's Global Crossing sales within 1999. The answer has been silence.

Then again, maybe Mr. McAuliffe doesn't remember..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/16/opinion/the-two-enron-system.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

Date: April 30, 2013 11:58AM

So I'm guessing you Republicans have no response to the FBI investigation against the governor or the Attorney General disclosing gifts and ties as well? Also the Chef's case. All this is happening and you want to talk about some car company in Mississippi.

Please don't obfuscate and try to flood my thread. I would appreciate you allowing people to openly use this forum to discuss the topic.

Date: April 30, 2013 03:01PM

Date: April 30, 2013 03:02PM

Date: April 30, 2013 03:09PM

Bob McDonnell attempts to reassure Virginians that he is still able to govern although he is under investigation by the FBI.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-politics/mcdonnell-says-hes-still-able-to-govern/2013/04/30/05ef64d4-b1a0-11e2-baf7-5bc2a9dc6f44_story.html

lol, oh man, this is getting dicey quick.

Date: April 30, 2013 07:00PM

Hit MSNBC, can't wait for Maddow tonight. She loves her some Governor Ultra Sound. I knew Kenny would be a national embarrassment but I wasn't expecting it this quick.

Date: April 30, 2013 07:11PM

Stop trying to deflect the seriousness of the problem.

McAuliffe's off-shore tax scandal is tiny compared to this.

McAuliffe was not indicted for selling green cards to Chinese for $500,000 a pop.

McAuliffe does not have to release his tax returns because he has nothing to hide.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:24AM

Hey faggot what do want my dick? Is that why you're using my name? Something about me turn you on? I get that a lot but you're probably some dude. I don't swing that way man. Be a man. Going around fuckin forums as a stupid republican with nothing better to do but try peoples names to see if their registered. Come on man. Have some self respect.

Is that all you can do? That's the limit of your politics? Might as well concede defeat. Tells you a lot when Democrats don't even care about FFXU and the Republicans troll all day. You see the difference there.

Posted by: Head Shrinker ()
Date: May 01, 2013 10:27AM

Looks like Gerrymander2 finally cracked. He is talking to himself. I wonder if he is aware of this or if this is more of a Jeckyl and Hyde type case.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:33AM

Some of the posts are mine; some not. I report. you decide.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:47AM

I am the real Gerrymanderer2. Pay no attention to that douche behind the curtain!

Posted by: chef ()
Date: May 01, 2013 09:15PM

They shouldn't have fucked with the chef.

If your kids rob the mansion's pantry and liquor cabinet, replace it, don't try to pin it on the chef.

Republicans think everybody is stupid except them. It appears the chef has some very smart lawyers.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:04PM

Rachel Maddow just slammed Bobby and Kenny. "Virginia Republicans keeping it classy.". Embarrassing moment for the state. Bobby McDonnell was actually driving around in the sci inc. guys Ferrari. Talk about not giving a fuck.

Posted by: TKCUx ()
Date: May 01, 2013 10:36PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Rachel Maddow just slammed Bobby and Kenny.
> "Virginia Republicans keeping it classy.".
> Embarrassing moment for the state. Bobby McDonnell
> was actually driving around in the sci inc. guys
> Ferrari. Talk about not giving a fuck.

OH NO! NOT ON MADDOW!

1,000 people may have seen it! All of which are diehard libtards who'd vote for McAuliffe even if there was film of him personally sniping a baby's spinal cord.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:47PM

In all fairness, I do admit that this investigation is nothing compared with the one into Terry McAuliffe's off-shore banking scandal, McAuliffe's cash for visas scheme, or McAuliffe's car company that doesn't actually sell cars.

Date: May 01, 2013 10:54PM

You can imitate me while your Republican governor drives around in Ferrari's paid for by special interests. No shame.

Posted by: Vapor Motors ()
Date: May 01, 2013 10:59PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> You can imitate me while your Republican governor
> drives around in Ferrari's paid for by special
> interests. No shame.

At least Ferraris are real. Unlike McAuliffe's Chinese visa vaporcar scheme.

Date: May 02, 2013 04:28AM

This is the last time I will warn you. STOP IMITATING ME FUCKTARDS.

Posted by: liberal logic 102 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 05:09AM

Head Shrinker Wrote:
> Looks like Gerrymander2 finally cracked. He is
> talking to himself. I wonder if he is aware of
> this or if this is more of a Jeckyl and Hyde type
> case.

Cut him some slack considering all the words he didnt know the difference between hes either in middle school which can be an emotional time being picked on, or some bi-polar immigrant. I feel like were getting the Venezulan look into politics from Gerry

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.