HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Zombies at Kamp Washington Star Bucks
Posted by: 3YuFm ()
Date: April 28, 2013 05:03PM

I went there to meet a friend today for coffee. I could not even find a place to sit down because of all the losers on their laptops, just sitting there by themselves. Looking like zombies. Don't these people have apartments? They did appear to be drinking coffee either. They should at least be required to buy something every 30 minutes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zombies at Kamp Washington Star Bucks
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 28, 2013 05:06PM

Yep, the funny thing is the people with brand new MacBooks sitting in Starbucks all day. They can pay over $1k for a laptop, but can't afford their own internet at home.

Posted by: 3YuFm ()
Date: April 28, 2013 05:14PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep, the funny thing is the people with brand new
> MacBooks sitting in Starbucks all day. They can
> pay over $1k for a laptop, but can't afford their
> own internet at home.

Yeah, I forgot to mention, they were all on Apple laptops, with white earbuds plugged in. I should have gotten some pics of them with my flip phone, just to see if I could get them to avert their eyes from the screen.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 28, 2013 05:32PM

This is the new world order. It's also why many places are getting rid of wifi. They are tired of the hoard of freeloaders. These are the people that couldnt have a face to face conversation with someone if their life depended on it.

Posted by: car ()
Date: April 28, 2013 07:08PM

These idiots don't realize they can get a perfectly good signal from outside, while sitting in their cars in the parking lot. There is no reason to go in to the business and consume the valuable table space.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.