HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Threats of robbing a bank
Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 27, 2013 08:05PM

Think you scare me bitch. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

I don't give a fuck what happened to Mohamed, read my post to his apology cunt!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Threats of robbing a bank
Date: April 27, 2013 08:25PM

I'm spewing every bit of vile crap I learned right here on fairfax underground, and compared to the spiritual crimes committed with vile photos what I've said is small potatoes and if you want to call some authority go the fuck ahead because I don't give a shit and will not apologize to anyone but my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Yea that's right christians are vile sinners that get to go to heaven. While you lukewarm liberal selfrightious athiests who do all sorts of wonderful things to pat yourselves on the back, burn in the lake of fire.

It's strikes me as quite odd that you spend time smartassing on this forum which is strictly for venting and try to vindicate yourself by pointing out something you think is worse than anything you've said. Eat shit and die twice, once in the physical and a second time in the spiritual and that's for real you piece of shit somehow mistaken for a human being.

Posted by: This will be moved to Off Topic ()
Date: April 27, 2013 08:27PM

So like..who are you replying to? It took you 20 whole minutes to think of all of that? Good job.

Date: April 27, 2013 09:22PM

I was referring to someone from assisted living topic who referred to herself as treats of robbing a bank. Your not on your A game if you think you can time shit. You don't know what else is going on here.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.