HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Vila elementary
Posted by: Real American ()
Date: April 26, 2013 08:48AM

My daughter is a 6th grader at fairfax Vila. Yesterday I went to help out the school, You might not want to believe me what I'm going to say next. While I was helping out the school I walked in the kindergarten classroom. I couldn't believe my eyes in that class there was 26 students. Or about. 19 of them where Hispanic a couple Blacks student a an Asian. There was only 4 white students!!!!!! What can we do to fix this!!!???? My parents moved neighborhood house in the 70s. I went to fairfax Vila back In 1976 in kindergarten. When my daughter started school in 2006, the kindergarten class was normal about 20 white students and a couple Hispanics and blacks.. What can we do to fix this?? Can we still fix fairfax Vila?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Vila elementary
Posted by: Dogwood Elementery ()
Date: April 26, 2013 08:53AM

Ha, you can forget about it.

Posted by: What u can do!!!! ()
Date: April 26, 2013 09:17AM

Real American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My daughter is a 6th grader at fairfax Vila.
> Yesterday I went to help out the school, You might
> not want to believe me what I'm going to say next.
> While I was helping out the school I walked in the
> kindergarten classroom. I couldn't believe my eyes
> in that class there was 26 students. Or about. 19
> of them where Hispanic a couple Blacks student a
> an Asian. There was only 4 white students!!!!!!
> What can we do to fix this!!!???? My parents moved
> neighborhood house in the 70s. I went to fairfax
> Vila back In 1976 in kindergarten. When my
> daughter started school in 2006, the kindergarten
> class was normal about 20 white students and a
> couple Hispanics and blacks.. What can we do to
> fix this?? Can we still fix fairfax Vila?

You can take remedial English classes for a few years, and then volunteer after school to help kids with their reading.

Posted by: Ummm.... ()
Date: April 26, 2013 09:18AM

Oh OP, you are so sad and pathetic... you do realize that everyone except for the native americans are immigrants, right? Technically. However, if all of those poor hispanic kids or black or asian kids were born in America, then they ARE just as american as you or I, and they belong here and are entitled to an education just like your child.

I am glad that we live in such a diverse region. My child will gain so much from his associations with children and families of different races and religions. You are a sad individual indeed and I feel sorry for your daughter to have such a narrow minded twit for a parent.

Do a little digging into your own family tree. I bet you aren't as "white" as you think you are.

Posted by: Marty McFly ()
Date: April 26, 2013 09:21AM

You are going to need a time machine to get back to the 1950s. But judging by your writing skills, Fairfax Vila was probably never a good school.

Posted by: HaBla ()
Date: April 26, 2013 09:48AM

The best thing that you could have done is be more engaged in your childs school. Then perhaps you would not have wasted 6 years of dumbed down education. You should have tried getting your child in the Spanish Immersion program, when they were in 1st grade. De Nada.

Posted by: Fake Poster ()
Date: April 26, 2013 10:43AM

I call BS on this thread. The OP could not have lived there since the 70's and gone to the school without knowing how to spell it. The school is called "Fairfax Villa." There are two L's in the spelling of Villa. The school gets it's name from the subdivision in which it is located, also called Fairfax Villa.

The OP is either full of crap, or maybe went to a cheap Chinese knock-off of Fairfax Villa. Either way, let's hope he does not have any children and he made that up also.

Posted by: Another Villa parent ()
Date: April 26, 2013 02:09PM

I agree with the last poster; I thought I knew most of the other sixth graders' parents, and I've not yet come across one who was barely literate and culturally intolerant. The majority of us may still be of Caucasian or Asian descent, but we are not bigots, and we are a welcoming community.

I'm going to guess that the OP is a troll. A kid perhaps? Get back to your schoolwork! Trust me, to afford to buy a home of your own in this area someday, you'll need to improve your communication skills. BTW, in the working world, people use punctuation in their writing--periods, commas, semi-colons, and so forth.

Posted by: Troll post ()
Date: April 26, 2013 04:43PM

Please don't feed this thread.
Happy Friday!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.