HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
annandale High Teacher assulted student
Posted by: virginia gold prospector ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:02PM

Does anybody know more about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: annandale High Teacher assulted student
Posted by: EUHYw ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:07PM

If it did happen I am going to automatically assume the brat deserved it.

Posted by: AHS student ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:16PM

Everyone on twitter thinks its ms Gould or a special Ed teacher?

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:20PM

Just got a robo call from the principal about "this unfortunate situation." Asked my son and some of the neighborhood kids if any teacher had disappeared over Spring Break. They seem to be in the dark too.

It will be interesting to hearsome Fairfax Underground scuttlebutt on "this unfortunate situatiƶn."

Posted by: MLK republican ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:34PM

Firstly, what constitutes assault?

If you pull your hand away from a police officer after he/she grabs at you, you've assaulted the officer. It's a crock but it's the law.

If there had been an actual assault some punk would've minimally been treated and released from an ER.

That would be on the network news, so you know this is bullshit.

Posted by: AHS student ()
Date: April 05, 2013 04:46PM

Annandale Patch came out with an article saying it was Ms Perry? I dot even know who that is but she was a special Ed teacher

Posted by: ASS ()
Date: April 05, 2013 05:53PM

What happen and when???? The news outlets will like to know

Posted by: court date 05/15/2013 ()
Date: April 05, 2013 06:13PM

her court date
Attachments:
Doc1.docx

Posted by: Da Principal ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:30PM

"Dear Annandale community, you have often heard me describe our staff at Annandale High School as the most knowledgeable, dedicated, and caring people one can want working with their children. So it is with great regret that I must alert you to some unpleasant news involving one of our teachers. One of our teachers was served with an arrest warrant this week by Fairfax County police and charged with one misdemeanor count of assault. The arrest was in connection with an incident involving one of our students. The teacher has been removed from the classroom and placed on administrative leave.

"This is an unfortunate episode and certainly is not indicative of the wonderfully talented and professional staff we have assembled at Annandale High School. If you have any questions or concerns about this or other school related matters, please do no hesitate to contact my office. Thank you for your continued support of our school."

Posted by: Screwjob ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:37PM

I'll bet the student had it coming. There are a lot of students that need to get slapped in FFC schools.

Posted by: AHSTUDENT ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:53PM

You're exactly right. A lot, and I mean A LOT of students need to get slapped due to their immature behaviour

Posted by: TAX PAYER ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:58PM

Perry, Anne C
Learning Disabilities Teacher, MS/HS
Annandale High School
$80,098

Posted by: special ed mom ()
Date: April 05, 2013 11:02PM

My daughter had her briefly. She's a 9th grade special ed English teacher. According to my daughter none of the students really knew anything until this. She says the woman was a good teacher and a nice woman but expected respect in her classes. My guess is one of the kids blew something out of proportion because they got pissed at her and this is a way to get back at her. I hope more details come out so we can fairly judge this woman. I've seen and heard how some of these kids talk,act, and dress(or should I say half undress) at AHS and more of them need to be taught respect.

Posted by: My name is E.D. ()
Date: April 05, 2013 11:40PM

special ed mom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Nutting special bout special ed u heard me? What kind of retord u have?

Posted by: ffx old timer ()
Date: April 06, 2013 12:00AM

When I was in FCPS schools, they still had the paddle. 7th & 8th grade gym teachers used it at Sidney Lanier Intermediate. I remember one kid getting it vindictively. He was a troublemaker and deserved the paddle. The paddle was effective. I never saw a case where it didn't work to get the kids attention.

That's the problem with the schools now days. These schools are filled with brats that need a good paddling. The parents are the problem, because that's how they raise these little shitheads.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 06, 2013 12:30AM

ffx old timer Wrote:
> That's the problem with the schools now days.
> These schools are filled with brats that need a
> good paddling. The parents are the problem,
> because that's how they raise these little
> shitheads.

If only things were that simple. These days a parent is as likely to be blamed for actually doing something to deal with the kid as he is for letting things go.

Posted by: c9LwG ()
Date: April 06, 2013 12:37AM

Simple assult released on a summons. You could get that for sneezing in somones direction. Im calling the brat card.

Posted by: alvarezje ()
Date: April 06, 2013 03:19AM

Ms. Perry has always been a sweet lady. I've only been away from home for about 7 years now, but wow have things changed.

Posted by: aloc ()
Date: April 06, 2013 09:12AM

"Special ed" is a scam. All it is for is to give the parents time away from their animals, at taxpayer expense, of course.

Special ed "students" frequently physically attack teachers, bus drivers, etc. who, of course, must NOT defend themselves from the blows. They have to pretend these animals' behavior is acceptable.

Teachers should be allowed to physically subdue these "students". That way, if these morons don't learn another thing, they'll learn that if they attack people, other than their parents, they just might get their fucking skull split.

Posted by: Student101 ()
Date: April 06, 2013 01:21PM

Ms.Perry the special Ed teacher assualted a student with special needs. She should never be able to teach again. She should've gotten a felony. Not a misdemeanor.

Posted by: don't rush to judgement ()
Date: April 06, 2013 01:39PM

Please let Ms. Perry have her day in court. I would not make assumptions about her competence as a teacher based on this incident. Some of these classrooms (especially for emotionally disturbed Special Education) should have a second adult in the room (preferably certified as well) because any person can reach their own emotional limit with a student and also need to take themselves out of the room (and sometimes we just assume teachers are super humans and don't need to do that---they're not). I am much more worried about Ms. Perry's mental health right now than about that of the student involved. She is suffering---of that you can be sure.

Posted by: Old AHS student ()
Date: April 06, 2013 05:49PM

Not to jump the gun and say she did it.. But I graduated 2012, and this lady always seemed mean and unpleasant whenever I encountered her. Her mannerisms and her presence in general was just.. plain unpleasant. Most of Annandale's teachers at least try to LOOK like they enjoy their job ... This old lady always had on a scowl. If in fact she assaulted a child with special needs, she needs her ass beat too.

Posted by: ffx old timer ()
Date: April 06, 2013 06:05PM

Old AHS student Wrote:
> If in fact she assaulted a child with special needs, she
> needs her ass beat too.

If she slapped a brat, is that assault?

That's what's lacking in parenting these days.

These little brats need to get slapped and slapped often by someone that knows how to slap real good.

Annandale is full of minornities that are nothing but trouble. They should bring back the paddle to fix the problem.

Why do you think all white people have moved from Annandale? It's sad, because Annandale was a nice area forty years ago.

Posted by: um yes ()
Date: April 06, 2013 10:11PM

>
> If she slapped a brat, is that assault?
>

Yes, according to The Code of Virginia, that is assault.

Posted by: It's True ()
Date: April 06, 2013 11:23PM

Before we all jumpm to conclusions remember how broad the definition of assault is. You can get charged with assault for squirting ketchup on somebody

Posted by: um yes ()
Date: April 07, 2013 01:38AM

Good, you shouldn't be squirting ketchup on people either

Posted by: Jona Galt ()
Date: April 07, 2013 09:01AM

Clearly the teacher is the victim in this Orwellian society, in which out-of-control maniac kids are free to attach teachers, who in turn are legally required to be cooperative victims.

maybe we should wait for some info to come out, maybe?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 07, 2013 09:29AM

clearly...............since we all know that .................
............................................................................................................
.........................um, how is she CLEARLY the victim again?

Posted by: any nes ()
Date: June 24, 2013 12:46PM

What happen she coming back next year?

Posted by: zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ()
Date: September 07, 2013 06:19PM

ANY UPDATES?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.