HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Metro Police caught not ticketing Construction vehicles
Posted by: JohnnyTooBad ()
Date: April 02, 2013 07:35PM

http://youtu.be/LuWCby-dRpo

Dunn Loring Metro Rail 4/2/13: Once again as we have seen for months, Metro refuses to enforce the ban on construction vehicles parking in the lower Dunn Loring lot. Today Metro Police were busy ticketing real commuters who had no place to park, and had to go "illegal".

We asked the cops why they won't ticket or tow construction vehicles, and they responded that they had been told not to. They were very shy when we broke the camera out... surprise, surprise occifer!

See it for yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2013 08:33PM by JohnnyTooBad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Metro Police caught not ticketing Construction vehicles
Posted by: myunitedstatesofwhatever ()
Date: April 02, 2013 07:54PM

and in other news another local kook is obsessed with some minor violation that nobody gives a shit about. The dancing black man of Franconia and George Shinn's helicopter pilot were unavailable for comment.

Posted by: Thanks!!! ()
Date: April 02, 2013 08:01PM

That's cool you are uploading these videos. You got to let WMATA know and all the blogs out there.

That video is dated 3/2/13....or is it today? The parking was a disaster.

Date: April 02, 2013 08:10PM

Yes it was today, sorry bout the date typo. Metro has seen all the videos, and they will wake up tomorrow morning with this one in their mailbox. They are just too busy helping out the 1% at the expense of the 99%.

Their waste fraud and abuse division is "on it"... right, and getting no results so far... but this is starting to get fun.

It doesn't pass the smell test, real riders getting ticketed while the construction workers get a free ride. Pretty soon the lamestream media will pick up this story when it gets a bit more juicy.

Please spread these links far and wide, and you can help too.

Thx.

Date: April 02, 2013 08:32PM

Right there was a typo, the video is from today.

Here is a new video link with the correction:

Date: April 02, 2013 09:23PM

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:35PM

How much time do you lose looking for a parking spot? 30 seconds? A minute? 5 minutes?

Posted by: metro cop ()
Date: April 02, 2013 09:50PM

I woulda shoved that camera up your ass.

Posted by: afoot ()
Date: April 02, 2013 10:24PM

construction vehicles and equipment also ding car doors. NBD, but they dont pay, so they shouldnt infringe on the services rendered to those who do. they also claim a large number of parking spots. vacany and time inconveniences notwithstanding, the illegal parking which results from overcrowdedness is dangerous to pedestrians and drivers alike. the overall lack of consideration and fairness is reflective of the organizations involved.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 02, 2013 10:29PM

What do you expect. Metro is run by niggers for niggers.

Posted by: wkckM ()
Date: April 02, 2013 10:52PM

OP you are so fucking dumb it is unreal. Unless the truck or van has commercial tags a police officer cannot determine if it is a construction vehicle or not. Do you think police have the state or federal tax database on their computers to determine if the truck is used more than 51% of the time for business?

Date: April 03, 2013 06:07AM

Posted by: Johnny Tool Bad ()
Date: April 03, 2013 07:15AM

OP is a pussy. Why didn't he stop and have a little video chat with the construction workers like he did with the cop? I'm guessing he would have had his ass beat. Fucking jack-off.

he aint gonna ever have the balls to talk to the workers cause OP was born without them LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 03, 2013 07:26AM

Johnny Tool Bad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a pussy. Why didn't he stop and have a
> little video chat with the construction workers
> like he did with the cop? I'm guessing he would
> have had his ass beat. Fucking jack-off.

I know, right? much better to whine like a little girl to stangers on the interwebz about it than simply be a man and handle his own problems by himself.

But oh no, he needs Mommy Metro to hold his hand to help him find a parking space.

Cause, you know, it's such a HUGE parking problem at Dunn Loring. 'TOP has been going on and on about it for months now. OH WAIT A SECOND! NO THEY HAVENT!

GEEZ, Gordo! you know something? For such a HUGE PROBLEM parking at Dunn Loring is..............seems you've NEVER SEEN SHIT IN THE NEWS ABOUT IT!

I reckon that's why OP is here putting the vids up. Ppl at JLA and WRC have quit taking his phone calls and put his emails on the junk list by now LoLz

Just another Self-Entitled Fuck who thinks he should be treated like a fucking King and is better than everybody else he observes in his day

protip: REAL MEN FIND PARKING SPACES EVERYDAY

pic unrelated
Attachments:
i love my little fairfax elitist fucks.jpg

Re: he aint gonna ever have the balls to talk to the workers cause OP was born without them LoLz
Date: April 03, 2013 07:35AM

This is the url you asked for.

Sorry to hear you are still living with your mom. Just keep reading monster.com so you don't feel so unemployed.

Re: he aint gonna ever have the balls to talk to the workers cause OP was born without them LoLz
Date: April 03, 2013 08:10AM

Thanks so much for your support, sorry you were unable to park in the lot yesterday.

Welcome to Intro to Fairfax Faggotry. I'm yr teacher, Prof. Gordo LoLz
Date: April 03, 2013 08:10AM

ROFLMAO@OP and how much of a faggot he proves to be. Yes, I DID apparently ask for this video thank you very much! LET'S ROCK!!!!!

1) 0:06 - we see OP feel it's ok for ppl to park illegally in the lot. So now we know what SPECIFIC sorta asshole OP is: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1144760/1144824.html

2) 0:15 - so OP is sitting there right with an officer and would rather photo the officer than engage them in a convo about what HUGE problem is making Dunn Loring suffer so much LoLz. Prob's so bad that OP can feels the need spam the FFXU about it...........but no so much of a problem that he cant hold a simple conversation with THE OFFICER RESPONSIBLE TO ASSISTING about it. Jesus, you really ARE a complete asswipe, arent you?

3) 0:35 - OP says cops told him they werent allowed to ticket workvans? I didnt hear that in the conversation YOU JUST RECORDED so what? Did that just happen in yr tiny little head so now it's real? LoLz

4) 1:00 - OP doesnt get it about law. Here, let me help you. JUst because you suspect/feel/think something is happening......THAT DOES NOT EQUAL LEGAL PROOF, DUMBFUCK! Until someone observes them walking off the property away from the train station nobody can do a thing. And in case you missed it, Metro Cops have MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO HANDLE (see 0:06 of yr video) than waste time following everybody that comes in to park to see if they walk toward the train or not.

cute comment about moms and being unemployed. Helps you feel better as a man if you think that about others, eh? I can't even imagine why you need to feel you are better than strangers on the interwebz............

oh wait a minute! yes I can LoLz

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2013 08:12AM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
size.gif

Re: Welcome to Intro to Fairfax Faggotry. I'm yr teacher, Prof. Gordo LoLz
Date: April 03, 2013 08:12AM

Date: April 03, 2013 08:14AM

HEY GUISE!!
around 0:11- 0:14 of the video you can see and hear OP.

Date: April 03, 2013 10:14AM

That guy sounds like a loser douchebag. You can get a good look at the OP's personal appearance from the reflection in the Metro Police's car. Definitely not someone using the Metro to get to work or shopping.

More than likely he is perpetually unemployed, and has taken up this crusade to fill his days.

Posted by: doing something ()
Date: April 03, 2013 10:40AM

I applaud OP.

He is at least DOING something about something that bothers him. Unlike many posters on here who just whine about politics and immigrants he is taking a pet peeve and turning it in to something he wants fixed.

With the way news agencies come to FFU during a slow news day its only a matter of time before we get a lead in with a deep voice "SO YOU THINK YOU ARE PAYING TO PARK AND RIDE THE METRO? THINK AGAIN... OUR FOX 5 UNDERCOVER TEAM EXPOSES THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY YOU CAN NEVER FIND A SPOT. HARD HAT PARKING LOT NIGHTMARES - TONIGHT"

Date: April 03, 2013 11:18AM

@doing - OP aint doing shit but whacking off to the attention he's getting on the interwebz . Since yr too slwo to figure it out for yourself, I'll explain it again for ya - OP is here on the underground putting these vids out cause Fox 5 already seen them and rejected them.

If OP was actaully doing something, you'd have seen him in that video actually ENGAGING IN CONVERSATION with those he had a problem with - talking to the construction workers and the police in a civil conversation about the issue. OP's just driving around like a buttfuck in a parking lot.

Bottom line - if OP is going to the lot to tilt at windmills and not park, he's tresspassing. And that's what I saw in the video - OP not using a Metro parking lot to park........filming other ppl parking in it.

Posted by: doing somthing ()
Date: April 03, 2013 12:04PM

OP seems to be a better use of air and website bandwidth than you Gordon. A quick scan of your posts and I see nothing but calling people "faggots", "sissys", "idiots" and so on.

You sound like a crotchety one, the equivalent of someone who yells for teenagers to get off his grass from the comfort of his porch only you have a computer screen and keyboard.

You insult his passive approach and say he should do more and engage in conversation yet all you seem to do on this forum is tell everyone they are morons and essentially to go away.

I am sure OP could do more or do things differently that may have a better result but he is not giving up and he is obviously bothered enough to take action and seek traction on YouTube and FFU. I don't think you are one to throw stones to such a man.

this is amazing! this one is getting all butthurt for things I say to other ppl - so much so that they feel my behaviors excuse OP asswipe actions? How's the heck does that work?
Date: April 03, 2013 12:39PM

doing somthing Wrote:
> OP seems to be a better use of air and website
> bandwidth than you Gordon. A quick scan of your
> posts and I see nothing but calling people
> "faggots", "sissys", "idiots" and so on.

Yes - tresspassing on private property, filming other ppl and putting on the interweb is an EXCELLENT use of bandwith. Actually, it's about as stupid a waste of time as someone who would decide "let's do a quick scan of Gordon Blvd posts" ROFLMAO@U on that tip.

> You sound like a crotchety one, the equivalent of
> someone who yells for teenagers to get off his
> grass from the comfort of his porch only you have
> a computer screen and keyboard.
>

HA! That's pretty good! Didja come up with that yourself? Just outta curiousity, how much time you gonna waste today trying to figure out who I am and what sorta person I am? o_0 and how does ANY of this have to do with the fact OP aint doing shit to solve an imaginary problem?

> You insult his passive approach and say he should
> do more and engage in conversation yet all you
> seem to do on this forum is tell everyone they are
> morons and essentially to go away.

and HERE is were yr ignorance outshines everything else. WHAT OP IS DOING IS NOT PASSIVE, ASSWIPE! OP is driving around filming ppl in a parking lot like a stalker-creep. Cop put his hand up actinglike he didnt want to be filmed and OP could have given a fuck - THAT IS NOT THE PASSIVE APPROACH!

Best part about this comment - you are somehow in yr head linking how Gordon Blvd speaks to others to how OP is acting in public? Is THAT how YOU live your life? ah-ha hahhahahahahaaa!!!! Hey BOYS AND GIRLS! Gordon Blvd might hurt yr feewers online so if you have a problem with someone in REAL LIFE, you should avoid communicating to solve the problem and just use stalker tactics. GREAT PLAN, Doing. o_0

> differently that may have a better result but he
> is not giving up and he is obviously bothered
> enough to take action and seek traction on YouTube
> and FFU. I don't think you are one to throw stones
> to such a man.

my particular glass Colonial doesnt invovle filming random strangers. But whateves - you go ahead and think that NOT talking to ppl is the way to go.

edit: anyways, I think based on this morning conversation (yes, I DO actaully talk to others when I see a problem), Metro PD is now gonna be looking out WAY more for ppl doing stalkerish stuff around Dunn Loring LoLz. You have fun, OP ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2013 12:46PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: April 03, 2013 01:07PM

doing somthing Wrote:
> OP seems to be a better use of air and website
> bandwidth than you Gordon. A quick scan of your
> posts and I see nothing but calling people
> "faggots", "sissys", "idiots" and so on.
>
> You sound like a crotchety one, the equivalent of
> someone who yells for teenagers to get off his
> grass from the comfort of his porch only you have
> a computer screen and keyboard.
>
> You insult his passive approach and say he should
> do more and engage in conversation yet all you
> seem to do on this forum is tell everyone they are
> morons and essentially to go away.
>
> I am sure OP could do more or do things
> differently that may have a better result but he
> is not giving up and he is obviously bothered
> enough to take action and seek traction on YouTube
> and FFU. I don't think you are one to throw stones
> to such a man.

Stop posting with sockpuppets, Johnnytoobad.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:14PM

Can you really be "caught NOT doing something"?

Posted by: konstruction ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:35PM

How does one determine what vehicle is a "construction" vehicle? I have an old ford pickup with a work cap and a ladder rack on it, would I get a ticket if I parked there? I have never done any construction work in my life. There is no law I know of that states what type of vehicle I am allowed to drive.

/
Date: April 03, 2013 01:46PM

/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 09:30PM by WingNut.

Posted by: c4TXE ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:59PM

Considering the fact they are doing massive construction work on the metro right now expect the contractors to be parking in the lot. Dont worry op the severe butt hemorrhaging will end in just a few short months. Metro has the option to let them park their if they want, not you. Get your ass to the metro earlier, problem solved.

Posted by: doing somthing ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:07PM

Gordon, I won't add to the cancer that you are beyond this last comment. If you can't look at your response to what I said and see that there is such hypocrisy and hate present then there is no point in communicating with such a child. You are not talking, you are barking and getting spit on everyone.

Posted by: T ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:53PM

Two things:

- Commuters need those spaces. Construction management should provide spaces for workers elsewhere.

- If *anyone* is parking illegally, Metro should ticket them.

Date: April 03, 2013 03:10PM

T Wrote:
> Two things:
>
> - Commuters need those spaces. Construction
> management should provide spaces for workers
> elsewhere.

Where?

And do you want the job done or not?

notice OP shut up after I pointed out you could see him? Bet he'll be to scar-d to do something like that again or ever speak again, will he? ha ha hahhahaha
Date: April 03, 2013 03:46PM

@T - look at the video. that's the FIRST THING you see a metrocop doing. And as I pointed out earlier a) you cant write a ticket for a crime you just THINK is being commited and b) metrocops are too busy donig their job to follow every person who comes on the lot to see if they board a train or walk away from the station.

@doing- in other words, you got nothing for us, eh? Ever notice how at the end of these things, the self-righteous person who comes down on me for "speaking" the way I do always ends up doing the exact same thing? ROFLMAO@the hypocrisy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2013 03:46PM by Gordon Blvd.

Re: notice OP shut up after I pointed out you could see him? Bet he'll be to scar-d to do something like that again or ever speak again, will he? ha ha hahhahaha
Date: April 03, 2013 06:56PM

Thanks for stating your parking problem- we are trying to get it fixed and you are an idiot beyond belief. Thanks so much for the great posts, you keep this topic a top read article. Hope we can solve your problem.

Re: notice OP shut up after I pointed out you could see him? Bet he'll be to scar-d to do something like that again or ever speak again, will he? ha ha hahhahaha
Date: April 03, 2013 07:09PM

JohnnyTooBad Wrote:
> Thanks for stating your parking problem- we are
> trying to get it fixed and you are an idiot
> beyond belief. Thanks so much for the great posts,
> you keep this topic a top read article. Hope we
> can solve your problem.
Attachments:
crack_pipe-1.jpg

Posted by: NYwmP ()
Date: April 03, 2013 07:10PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @T - look at the video. that's the FIRST THING
> you see a metrocop doing. And as I pointed out
> earlier a) you cant write a ticket for a crime
> you just THINK is being commited and b) metrocops
> are too busy donig their job to follow every
> person who comes on the lot to see if they board a
> train or walk away from the station.
>
> @doing- in other words, you got nothing for us,
> eh? Ever notice how at the end of these things,
> the self-righteous person who comes down on me for
> "speaking" the way I do always ends up doing the
> exact same thing? ROFLMAO@the hypocrisy.

Still here whining and seeking attention Fagdon? We care as much about what you think as we do about what Johnny thinks. Two whiners trying to out-fag each other. But at least Johnny isn't just trolling to troll. Hope you get another $10 from "all your friends" here. LoLz......

Attachments:
You-are-an-idiot.gif

Date: April 03, 2013 07:21PM

Date: April 03, 2013 07:37PM

NYwmP Wrote:
> Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @T - look at the video. that's the FIRST THING
> > you see a metrocop doing. And as I pointed out
> > earlier a) you cant write a ticket for a crime
> > you just THINK is being commited and b)
> metrocops
> > are too busy donig their job to follow every
> > person who comes on the lot to see if they board
> a
> > train or walk away from the station.
> >
> > @doing- in other words, you got nothing for us,
> > eh? Ever notice how at the end of these
> things,
> > the self-righteous person who comes down on me
> for
> > "speaking" the way I do always ends up doing
> the
> > exact same thing? ROFLMAO@the hypocrisy.
>
>
> Still here whining and seeking attention Fagdon?
> We care as much about what you think as we do
> about what Johnny thinks. Two whiners trying to
> out-fag each other. But at least Johnny isn't
> just trolling to troll. Hope you get another $10
> from "all your friends" here. LoLz......
>
>
> .

ROFLMAO that you even remember that
Attachments:
ZTrzP6y.jpg

Date: April 03, 2013 07:41PM

Posted by: wPbwu ()
Date: April 03, 2013 07:48PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> NYwmP Wrote:
> -----
> > Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > @T - look at the video. that's the FIRST
> THING
> > > you see a metrocop doing. And as I pointed
> out
> > > earlier a) you cant write a ticket for a
> crime
> > > you just THINK is being commited and b)
> > metrocops
> > > are too busy donig their job to follow every
> > > person who comes on the lot to see if they
> board
> > a
> > > train or walk away from the station.
> > >
> > > @doing- in other words, you got nothing for
> us,
> > > eh? Ever notice how at the end of these
> > things,
> > > the self-righteous person who comes down on
> me
> > for
> > > "speaking" the way I do always ends up doing
> > the
> > > exact same thing? ROFLMAO@the hypocrisy.
> >
> >
> > Still here whining and seeking attention Fagdon?
>
> > We care as much about what you think as we do
> > about what Johnny thinks. Two whiners trying
> to
> > out-fag each other. But at least Johnny isn't
> > just trolling to troll. Hope you get another
> $10
> > from "all your friends" here. LoLz......
> >
> >
> > .
>
>
> ROFLMAO that you even remember that

Yeah, after you posted about it all morning. Funny, huh?

o_0
Attachments:
gordon alone.gif

Posted by: Park at Vienna? ()
Date: April 03, 2013 08:46PM

Is it that much harder to make your way over to Nutley (many alt routes from Dunn Loring) and just park at the Vienna station? It would seem easier than all of this bitching about authorities who don't seem to care about helping you.

Date: April 03, 2013 09:04PM

wPbwu Wrote:
> Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> -----
> > NYwmP Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > @T - look at the video. that's the FIRST
> > THING
> > > > you see a metrocop doing. And as I pointed
> > out
> > > > earlier a) you cant write a ticket for a
> > crime
> > > > you just THINK is being commited and b)
> > > metrocops
> > > > are too busy donig their job to follow
> every
> > > > person who comes on the lot to see if they
> > board
> > > a
> > > > train or walk away from the station.
> > > >
> > > > @doing- in other words, you got nothing for
> > us,
> > > > eh? Ever notice how at the end of these
> > > things,
> > > > the self-righteous person who comes down on
> > me
> > > for
> > > > "speaking" the way I do always ends up
> doing
> > > the
> > > > exact same thing? ROFLMAO@the hypocrisy.
> > >
> > >
> > > Still here whining and seeking attention
> Fagdon?
> >
> > > We care as much about what you think as we do
> > > about what Johnny thinks. Two whiners trying
> > to
> > > out-fag each other. But at least Johnny
> isn't
> > > just trolling to troll. Hope you get another
> > $10
> > > from "all your friends" here. LoLz......
> > >
> > >
> > > .
> >
> >
> > ROFLMAO that you even remember that
>
>
> Yeah, after you posted about it all morning.
> Funny, huh?
>
>
> o_0

you do know that was like last Friday, right?

i completely had forgotten about that
OMG you are too focused on me

Posted by: T ()
Date: April 03, 2013 09:56PM

@WingNut: Not my job to decide where; it's the contractor's job to figure that out. Sure the work needs to get done. So does all the work the commuters are trying to get to work to do.

@GordonBlvd: I watched the video, and you should read what I wrote: I never said they weren't writing tickets. It's too bad they can't figure out who's riding the trains/buses and who isn't, because if the construction workers' vehicles are legally parked, Metro is missing out on revenue. If the vehicles are illegally parked, then ticket them, just like everyone else.

Date: April 04, 2013 07:42PM

This was an interesting thread about an unemployed psycho obsessing over construction workers.....why does every thread Gordon BLVD post in become an image board?

Posted by: Bigdog ()
Date: April 12, 2013 11:23PM

yea i guess I just don't get it. The construction worker are driving their cars, parking in a parking space in a parkinglot and then leaving. It doesn't show the cars illegally parked they are not "construction vehicles" and if the metro isn't charging them to park then its on metro. My guess is your the brain trust who ran out infront of me to catch your bus on the other side of gallows I should of hit you or did the cops write you a ticket for jaywalking cause you couldn't see the posted signs.

Posted by: observer2 ()
Date: April 21, 2013 03:31PM

eesh Wrote:
> This was an interesting thread about an unemployed
> psycho obsessing over construction workers.....why
> does every thread Gordon BLVD post in become an
> image board?

After reading the thread I am pretty sure the OP thinks that anyone who works construction is some sort of a worthless individual that should be forced to sleep on his jobsite and work 20 hour days until his task is complete.
Or it could be that the OP is intimidated by men who have real life skills, men that can make tall buildings rise from the ground equipped with power and plumbing and elevators and air conditioning and so forth. The OP probably could not figure out how to replace a light switch in his own home.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.