HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
15-yr-old Westfield student dies in suspicious accident (verified not a hoax)
Posted by: Messenger ()
Date: August 08, 2008 06:48PM

A 15-year-old boy died when the car he was riding in crashed into a tree and caught fire Friday afternoon in Centreville.

Fairfax police received a report of a vehicle fire at 1:05 p.m. in the 6600 block of Bull Run Post Office Road.

A 19-year-old Centreville-area man was driving a 1998 BMW west on Bull Run Post Office Road when it crashed into a tree, investigators said.

The driver was able to exit the vehicle, but the passenger, a 15-year-old Centreville-area boy identified as Cameron Dudley, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Dudley attended Westfield High School.

The investigation is ongoing.

-
I knew this boy.
I'm speechless at the moment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 15-yr-old Westfield student dies in suspicious accident (verified not a hoax)
Date: August 08, 2008 07:20PM

Re: 15-yr-old Westfield student dies in suspicious accident (verified not a hoax)
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 08, 2008 08:32PM

i suspect the tree. i mean, it was seen fleeing the scene of the accident.

file.php?2,file=3232

see... no tree!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: I didn't know him. ()
Date: August 08, 2008 08:35PM

Puh. lol

Stupid tree.

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i suspect the tree. i mean, it was seen fleeing
> the scene of the accident.
>
>
>
> see... no tree!

Posted by: bus driver ()
Date: August 08, 2008 09:49PM

I heard another FCPS bus driver call this in over the bus radio. She said she thought somebody was in the car.

Sad.

Posted by: rip ()
Date: August 08, 2008 09:55PM

Any idea if he was going to or from Fairfax National? I was on my way to to the course and had to turn around. A FCPD officer said the road was closed due to a bad accident. Then it took me an extra 30 minutes to get to the course and I missed my tee time.

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: August 08, 2008 10:13PM

rip Wrote:
> Any idea if he was going to or from Fairfax
> National? I was on my way to to the course and
> had to turn around. A FCPD officer said the road
> was closed due to a bad accident. Then it took me
> an extra 30 minutes to get to the course and I
> missed my tee time.

boo fucking who

Date: August 08, 2008 10:31PM

4wheeler Wrote:
> boo fucking who

look, we dont know who "boo" is fucking and i dont think this is right thread to be asking about this boo person.

Messenger Wrote:
> The driver was able to exit the vehicle, but the
> passenger, a 15-year-old Centreville-area boy
> identified as Cameron Dudley, was pronounced dead
> at the scene.

considering people dont sit around and wait to burn to death, im guessing he wasnt wearing a seatbelt and went headfirst into the tree. let this be a warning to everyone: trees kill. i have been protesting the use of trees in populated areas for years, yet every year people die from trees and nobody does anything about it. wake up people, we need to ban trees!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: August 08, 2008 10:45PM

Remeber trees pollute the air.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3700565.stm

The BBC is the most reliable news source I know.

Posted by: driver? ()
Date: August 08, 2008 10:58PM

Has the name of the driver been released? Anyone know if it was another Westfield student (or I guess it would be a former student if he/she was 19)?

Date: August 08, 2008 11:01PM

It was his brother.

Date: August 08, 2008 11:06PM

his brother Jeremy.

Posted by: murphy ()
Date: August 09, 2008 01:01AM

rip cameron.
you had a good life ahead of you.

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: August 09, 2008 10:56AM

Ok, I'll be the first to ask. What's suspicious about a guy running off the road, hitting a tree and then someone dying in the car accident/fire that followed? Doesn't this sort of thing happen all the time all over the world?

Posted by: huh? ()
Date: August 09, 2008 11:37AM

trogdor! Wrote:
> Ok, I'll be the first to ask. What's suspicious
> about a guy running off the road, hitting a tree
> and then someone dying in the car accident/fire
> that followed? Doesn't this sort of thing happen
> all the time all over the world?

Who said it was suspicious?

Posted by: very poor taste ()
Date: August 09, 2008 11:53AM

Gravis Wrote:
> 4wheeler Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > boo fucking who
>
>
> look, we dont know who "boo" is fucking and i dont
> think this is right thread to be asking about this
> boo person.
>
>
>
> Messenger Wrote:
> -----
> > The driver was able to exit the vehicle, but
> the
> > passenger, a 15-year-old Centreville-area boy
> > identified as Cameron Dudley, was pronounced
> dead
> > at the scene.
>
>
> considering people dont sit around and wait to
> burn to death, im guessing he wasnt wearing a
> seatbelt and went headfirst into the tree. let
> this be a warning to everyone: trees kill. i have
> been protesting the use of trees in populated
> areas for years, yet every year people die from
> trees and nobody does anything about it. wake up
> people, we need to ban trees!
gravis you fail at being funny. and its way too soon to make those stupid jokes
. dumbshit

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: August 09, 2008 03:25PM

My condolences to this young man's family. Nobody's life should end like that, so abruptly, without warning.

Date: August 09, 2008 03:44PM

very poor taste Wrote:
> gravis you fail at being funny. and its way too
> soon to make those stupid jokes
> . dumbshit

<-- removed by cary [img src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=3129"] -->

cry me a river. it's already been established that this isnt the place to grieve.

on a serious note, wear your seatbelt or you will end up dead like this kid.

file.php?2,file=770

edit by Cary: removed offensive image

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2008 04:47PM by Cary.

Date: August 09, 2008 05:09PM

Gravis, you don't even know that he didn't wear his seatbelt, perhaps he was trapped in the car during the blaze.

I wouldn't make such assumptions this early without information. You very well could be right, but you have no proof, and since nothing mentioned that he was not wearing his seatbelt, you cannot assume he wasn't.

Posted by: RIP<3 ()
Date: August 09, 2008 07:08PM

it'd be great if you all started being considerate. yes, the driver was his brother, jeremy. apparently he was trying to avoid hitting a truck and swirved, lost control and hit a tree. i've heard that his brother actually was trapped in the car and couldn't get out and burned to death. it's not funny. i don't understand how people can be so immature.

Posted by: did he help ()
Date: August 09, 2008 07:43PM

Did the driver try to pull his brother out of the car?

Date: August 09, 2008 10:16PM

Sounds liek the car got busted up so much that the passenger couldnt get out. Thats the only reason why something like that could happen. West Cville fire station is right on Stone Rd so its not too far away. This is why you should put a fire extinguisher in your truck. If I was his brother I woulda got a big log from teh woods and tried to pry the door open or something.

Posted by: GrandDragon ()
Date: August 09, 2008 11:15PM

Only sad thing about this is just one nigger went to the "promised land".

Posted by: uhohnotagain ()
Date: August 10, 2008 01:35AM

Granddragon...
You are one sick son of a bitch and I would give anything to see you put in the middle of SE with your filthy bedsheet over your head!!!!!

Posted by: GrandDragon ()
Date: August 10, 2008 01:49AM

uhohnotagain Wrote:
> Granddragon...
> You are one sick son of a bitch and I would give
> anything to see you put in the middle of SE with
> your filthy bedsheet over your head!!!!!

I'd give anything to see YOUR lily white ass in the middle of SE. Those niggers would cut you up like a chicken as you cried and begged for your life and tried to convince them you're not a "racist" like those other white muffuckers.

You would recieve no mercy, because niggers are the worst racists on the planet.

You're a moron, kissing niggers' asses won't save you, you just lose what little human dignity you may have, a lamb to the slaughter. I pity you.

I'm going down fighting, you coward!

Date: August 10, 2008 04:27AM

Coward? I'm not the one hiding behind a bedsheet!!!! Its you that I pity, being that you have such a closed mind to the races and in this day and age still saying the things you do.
This poor child has died a horrible death, a child that you dont know anything about other than his skin is a different color than yours and you want to come on here and start talking racist crap?? You obviously have no heart, no compassion for the people that are on here and happen to know this child. You are truly a sad case.

As for my lily white ass, I think i'd do much better than you in the middle of SE. I happen to have a wonderful life, with a open mind and heart and dont view skin color as an issue. Happily married for 13 yrs to a African American man and have 4 amazing, educated, well rounded biracial children. WE are very happy people and are loving that we have the best of both cultures to enjoy. There is no room for hatred in our family, its too bad that you were raised the way you were, maybe one day you'll grow up and open your eyes and see that in the end we are all the same, we all bleed red.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 10, 2008 09:05AM

uhohnotagain vs Grandragon: what happens when a troll post is read by someone new to the Internet.

Date: August 10, 2008 09:32AM

@Granddragon,

Cameron was one of the few at Westfield NOT to play the stereotypical ignorant African-American "ghetto" student. He one of the three African-Americans enrolled in AP World History, one of the hardest courses available in the school system. On top of these, he balanced the football team, boy scouts, and much more.

He was always very light-hearted, very bright, and he made friends with everyone. "Preps", "Geeks", "Bandies", he had connections to everyone. Cameron was different from the rest, Granddragon, and it's a shame you were not around during the school year, otherwise you would see, and you wouldn't go to such lengths as to piss people off.

@uhohnotagain,

Ignore this troll, he's just testing this thread to see if it will reflect the Homaira Rahman and Fred Abbasi threads. Just leave it alone.

Posted by: SpicSanta ()
Date: August 10, 2008 09:46AM

You're all trolls.

Posted by: M O D ()
Date: August 10, 2008 04:02PM

GrandDragon wrote:

“Only sad thing about this is just one nigger went to the "promised land"”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A perfect example of a poster who should have his IP blocked and a posting which should be deleted.

I agree with Pgens ……a kid could visit this forum today and believe postings of this type are acceptable.

It is pure garbage.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: August 10, 2008 04:49PM

Note: "GrandDragon" has been banned for their comments in this thread.

- Cary (the admin/moderator)

Date: August 10, 2008 11:35PM

Thats great that he's banned, however his post's are still viewable. If possible please remove them out of respect for his family and friends

Date: August 11, 2008 01:20AM

I thought people didnt get banned for writing controversial stuff on FU.com. what gives?

Date: August 11, 2008 08:05AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> I thought people didnt get banned for writing
> controversial stuff on FU.com. what gives?

Trolling and flamebaiting in Fairfax forum = bad. Off-Topic is for a-hole posts, not the Fairfax County forum.

Posted by: what gives ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:08AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> I thought people didnt get banned for writing
> controversial stuff on FU.com. what gives?

What gives is that this is a cowardly and dispickable thing to do. Hard to believe that in this day and age that you would even condone this BS, Freedom of speech also comes with responisbility. If he is going to race bate like this come from behind the keyboard and your pee stained sheet, put your face on screen so everyone can see you, then talk that crap.

Lets not forget, a youngman lost his life, and a family is devastated. But for the grace of god goes you!

My condolences to the family, God Bless you all.

Posted by: update ()
Date: August 11, 2008 07:38PM

yes i heard his brother was charged with dui and manslaughter

not sure if that means he was drunk or under the influence of something else

Date: August 11, 2008 07:56PM

I suppose we will be able to verify this in a few days or few weeks with the Arrest/Ticket search?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 11, 2008 09:40PM

what gives Wrote:
> KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> -----
> > I thought people didnt get banned for writing
> > controversial stuff on FU.com. what gives?
>
> What gives is that this is a cowardly and
> dispickable thing to do. Hard to believe that in
> this day and age that you would even condone this
> BS, Freedom of speech also comes with
> responisbility. If he is going to race bate like
> this come from behind the keyboard and your pee
> stained sheet, put your face on screen so everyone
> can see you, then talk that crap.
>
> Lets not forget, a youngman lost his life, and a
> family is devastated. But for the grace of god
> goes you!
>
> My condolences to the family, God Bless you all.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Attachments:
bbugbbay.jpg

Posted by: how? ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:46PM

How did he crash? He must have been high or drunk. I drove by the scene of the accident today on my way to the golf course. The crash happened on a straight-away, not around a curve as I had imagined. He just randomly swerved off of the road and into a tree. So I guess the rumor about DUI is true.

Posted by: slinkeyts ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:48PM

sounds pretty amazing to me.

Posted by: hownot? ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:55PM

how? Wrote:
> How did he crash? He must have been high or
> drunk. I drove by the scene of the accident today
> on my way to the golf course. The crash happened
> on a straight-away, not around a curve as I had
> imagined. He just randomly swerved off of the
> road and into a tree. So I guess the rumor about
> DUI is true.

what golf course are you headed to, because there is not one really nearby. also, the fire dept. on Stone Road is not close. It would take quite some time for any fire department to get to the scene. So if there is a fire, you are pretty much toast. It is pretty easy to see how this could happen. The road is very narrow, a number of curves (although not exactly at the scene-but leading up to it from both directions) and Mario Andretti's in every other car. The road invites disaster and even after this, people continue to fly down the road.

Posted by: lol ()
Date: August 11, 2008 11:13PM

hownot? Wrote:
> how? Wrote:
> -----
> > How did he crash? He must have been high or
> > drunk. I drove by the scene of the accident
> today
> > on my way to the golf course. The crash
> happened
> > on a straight-away, not around a curve as I had
> > imagined. He just randomly swerved off of the
> > road and into a tree. So I guess the rumor
> about
> > DUI is true.
>
>
> what golf course are you headed to, because there
> is not one really nearby. also, the fire dept. on
> Stone Road is not close. It would take quite some
> time for any fire department to get to the scene.
> So if there is a fire, you are pretty much toast.
> It is pretty easy to see how this could happen.
> The road is very narrow, a number of curves
> (although not exactly at the scene-but leading up
> to it from both directions) and Mario Andretti's
> in every other car. The road invites disaster and
> even after this, people continue to fly down the
> road.

lmao are you stupid or somethin'? Fairfax National golf course is about a 7-iron away from the scene of the accident!

Date: August 11, 2008 11:46PM

Yep. Its right by SYA's field of dreams too.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=6600++Bull+Run+Post+Office+Road&sll=38.814332,-77.489405&sspn=0.015449,0.026608&ie=UTF8&ll=38.846426,-77.52275&spn=0.015442,0.026608&t=h&z=15

someone has thoughtfully left a burnt-up riding mower to mark the scene of the crash.

Posted by: hey ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:04AM

why the fuck do such shitty ass roads exist in our fucking area?

what are these fucking 90-degree-ass turns? and the fact taht they hit a tree indicates that nobody's ever heard of putting a fucking guard rail in place, huh?

fuck you VDOT.
and a big middle finger to you guys at the breweries.
Attachments:
wtf.jpg

Posted by: jpl ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:29AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Yep. Its right by SYA's field of dreams too.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=6
> 600++Bull+Run+Post+Office+Road&sll=38.814332,-77.4
> 89405&sspn=0.015449,0.026608&ie=UTF8&ll=38.846426,
> -77.52275&spn=0.015442,0.026608&t=h&z=15
>
> someone has thoughtfully left a burnt-up riding
> mower to mark the scene of the crash.

Yeah. I notice that mower every time I go to the course. I thought that was kinda weird.

Posted by: little confused ()
Date: August 12, 2008 12:21PM

why would the brother be charged with manslaughter
isnt it the families decision to press charges?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:07PM

Neither the consent or cooperation of the family is legally required to press charges. It is totally the decision of the district attorney's office.

little confused Wrote:
> why would the brother be charged with
> manslaughter
> isnt it the families decision to press charges?

Posted by: geesh ()
Date: August 12, 2008 01:41PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Neither the consent or cooperation of the family
> is legally required to press charges. It is
> totally the decision of the district attorney's
> office.
>
>
>
> little confused Wrote:
> -----
> > why would the brother be charged with
> > manslaughter
> > isnt it the families decision to press charges?

man what a bummer for this family..

Date: August 12, 2008 02:06PM

little confused Wrote:
> why would the brother be charged with
> manslaughter
> isnt it the families decision to press charges?

By that logic one could legally kill anyone they wanted as long as the victim has no next-of-kin.

Posted by: Daily Driver ()
Date: August 13, 2008 05:23AM

A couple of points:

This accident happened on a very narrow stretch of road and actually, the exact spot is hour-glass shaped due to a small gully that runs under the road. It's simply impossible to widen the road in that area without major reconstruction - which is what this road needs.

The accident appeared to have happened on the way to Fairfax National - by seeing the direction in which the car hit and the damage in that area.

Regarding the burnt lawnmower - it's actually a half mile or so further down the road by the entrance to the "Field of Dreams" soccer fields. The mower was there days before the accident. However, a 2nd burnt up riding mower had apparently been placed next to the original one during the weekend. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

Finally, the racist comments. I can't believe I'm reading such comments. Yes, I'm a white person, but still can't believe what people are so willing to say. Is this just something that people do when hiding behind their keyboard? I really doubt some of the comments would ever be said while out in public.

Date: August 13, 2008 11:24AM

Daily Driver Wrote:
> Finally, the racist comments. I can't believe I'm
> reading such comments. Yes, I'm a white person,
> but still can't believe what people are so willing
> to say. Is this just something that people do
> when hiding behind their keyboard? I really doubt
> some of the comments would ever be said while out
> in public.

And as you continue to explore the Internet and its capabilities, please continue to report on the odd stuff you encounter. It is so common as to now be background noise to many of the "veterans of Internet surfing on the Information Superhighway" people and they often lose perspective.

Date: August 13, 2008 11:45AM

pgens Wrote:
> And as you continue to explore the Internet and
> its capabilities, please continue to report on the
> odd stuff you encounter. It is so common as to
> now be background noise to many of the "veterans
> of Internet surfing on the Information
> Superhighway" people and they often lose
> perspective.

Indeed, some lose sense of morals and disregard any limits as to what is orthodox and what isn't online, such as some of these trolls we see here today.

Posted by: h2ofan2007 ()
Date: August 13, 2008 02:36PM

I really can't believe the insensitive comments made when we lose someone in our community being young, old or regardless of their race. Some of the comments in this post make me want to lose all hope for humanity - but I won't - because I'm still around to show others otherwise. I hope to all who posted such comments have it come back to them in a fiery, slow burning death. Torture would be acceptable to me for them as well.

Date: August 13, 2008 05:10PM

h2ofan2007 Wrote:
> I really can't believe the insensitive comments
> made when we lose someone in our community being
> young, old or regardless of their race.

welcome to the internet.

Date: August 13, 2008 08:12PM

There's a place on the road where the center line and white side lines disappear for about 100 feet or so. I think its in front of some houses.

Posted by: Clorissa ()
Date: August 13, 2008 08:27PM

I pray God's strength and blessings upon the family. Cameron is now resting in the arms of Jesus, and I shall pray for the sick, ignorant person who called him the n word.

Posted by: h2ofan2007 ()
Date: August 14, 2008 04:33PM

Gravis=Loser Piece of s__t. You WILL get yours, I'm confident of that. :) You're probably getting it now, which is why you have nothing intelligent going on in that hollow skull.

Posted by: Anonymous ()
Date: August 14, 2008 05:25PM

Does anyone know how fast the car was traveling before the accident? I know the police say that they are unclear if speed was a factor, but it is very important to me to know... They were friends of mine awhile back.

Posted by: wa huh ()
Date: August 14, 2008 06:53PM

why ask that if you try to blame there deths on speed you are beeing a rasist me and clorissa think you are ignrant

Posted by: drunk ass whore ()
Date: August 15, 2008 07:07PM

deths? beeing? ignrant?

illiterate? fuck?

Posted by: duh! ()
Date: August 15, 2008 07:31PM

speed was obviously a factor. unless he was completely shit-faced and just ran off the road into a tree at 30mph.

Date: August 15, 2008 09:58PM

duh! Wrote:
> speed was obviously a factor. unless he was
> completely shit-faced and just ran off the road
> into a tree at 30mph.

[troll]
It happened on a straightway you dumb shit. Obviously he was stoned. So was his brother.
[/troll]

[flamefest]

Date: August 16, 2008 04:30PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> duh! Wrote:
> -----
> > speed was obviously a factor. unless he was
> > completely shit-faced and just ran off the road
> > into a tree at 30mph.
>
>
> It happened on a straightway you dumb shit.
> Obviously he was stoned. So was his brother.

file.php?2,file=3489

Posted by: ha ()
Date: August 19, 2008 05:20PM

clam down. both of you.

Posted by: duh! ()
Date: August 19, 2008 06:37PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> duh! Wrote:
> -----
> > speed was obviously a factor. unless he was
> > completely shit-faced and just ran off the road
> > into a tree at 30mph.
>
>
> It happened on a straightway you dumb shit.
> Obviously he was stoned. So was his brother.
>
>
>

Actually from what I have heard from people close to his family is that they were not under the influence of any drugs. So you need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions.

Posted by: Flora ()
Date: September 06, 2008 01:47PM

Cameron was smart and was my friend. He made basically straight A's, he was a beast basketball player and runner, and he was always smiling and helping people out. He had a seat belt on during the accident. The car door was just really smashed up so his brother and my friend's mom's friend (the bus driver) couldn't take the door off. The bus driver heard him screaming for at least 2 minutes before he died. His brother was able to get out because the tree only hit the passenger side and the oil tank blew up.

Cameron died a hero.

Posted by: flora ()
Date: September 06, 2008 01:48PM

He wasn't 'shit faced'. It was 1 in the afternoon and they were going 60 mph.

Posted by: junior ()
Date: September 06, 2008 05:01PM

edelbrock?

i miss him.

Posted by: sad ()
Date: September 07, 2008 01:38AM

so sad, rest in peace my man

Date: September 07, 2008 01:19PM

Flora Wrote:
> Cameron was smart and was my friend. He made
> basically straight A's, he was a beast basketball
> player and runner, and he was always smiling and
> helping people out. He had a seat belt on during
> the accident. The car door was just really smashed
> up so his brother and my friend's mom's friend
> (the bus driver) couldn't take the door off.

Most people just open the door, rather than taking it off. I dont believe the car was a jeep. Could have busted the window or something.

The
> bus driver heard him screaming for at least 2
> minutes before he died.

That sucks.

His brother was able to
> get out because the tree only hit the passenger
> side and the oil tank blew up.
>
Wtf kind of modern car has an oil tank?

> Cameron died a hero.

A hero? because he couldnt get out? His brother would have been a hero if he had injured himself getting Cameron out. I bet you are one of those people who says that all the people who were on planes that were crashed on Sept. 11, 2001 were heroes. They weren't. They died, which sucks, but that doesnt make them heroes. The emergency services people who ran into buildings which collapsed while they were engaged in rescuing people were heroes. But not every single person who died.

Posted by: Cameron Smith ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:34AM

@Cary
can you please delete the posts from the racist person. I can't handle that you guys would let that stay up there. Cam is dead. I really can't handle it. I should just never have looked him up again. but I can't help it

Posted by: Fu ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:47AM

You bring up a 4 year old thread then ask her to delete it. Heres a idea for you fucktard, dont search for his name. damn you people are dumb as shit.

Whaaaaaaa, I searched for McDonalds and I saw a picture of a hamburger, its making me hungry. I want all pictures of hamburgers deleted from the interweb....whaaaaaaaa, fuckin pussies.

Heres another idea fuck stain, quit bringing this topic to the top. damnit, you piss me off. I hope you die a nice firey death by driving into a tree too.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 10, 2012 08:20AM

He waz a great friend u guyz are such insensitive bastards. i'm cryin now thanks to you, how would you like it if this wuz one of YOUR friends. This blog is crap!!!! y do u think dat is funny fuck u if u dont know him because YOU DONT PEACE OUT

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 10, 2012 10:30AM

Whoever started doing that must think they create memes on here or something.

Posted by: p2dak25 ()
Date: October 13, 2013 02:39AM

Actually I was working on a farm when this took place and myself and employer ran down the street to the scene to see if we could help, We ran into his brother who was freaking out at that point, the car was in flames...it still haunts me to this day as we could see his little brother in the car till the gas tank hit

Posted by: sad story ()
Date: October 13, 2013 08:24AM

does anyone know what the surviving brother is up to now? it he a total basket case since the accident? it would be hard to handle so much guilt.

Posted by: Salmeron2014 ()
Date: October 13, 2013 05:15PM

Cars don't kill people, trees kill people!!!!

Posted by: Chris luckett ()
Date: November 19, 2014 12:44AM

I knew Cameron dudley he was a great young man it was an honor to play basketball with him.

To those who are making jokes about this go fucking rot in hell you pieces of shit you deserve to die after thinking it's funny to make fun of such a tragic death. I hope you burn and die jerks

Posted by: get lost creeps ()
Date: November 19, 2014 12:50AM

Dear keep on truckin make another stupid remark and see what I do to your face us Westfield kids don't mess I will cut you

Posted by: local celebrity ()
Date: November 19, 2014 01:04AM

get lost creeps Wrote:
> Dear keep on truckin make another stupid remark
> and see what I do to your face us Westfield kids
> don't mess I will cut you

You gonna go all Cho? Doesn't Westfield have a bad enough reputation without you making it worse?

Posted by: Dumbcunt ()
Date: November 19, 2014 04:47AM

Chris luckett Wrote:
> I knew Cameron dudley he was a great young man it
> was an honor to play basketball with him.
>
> To those who are making jokes about this go
> fucking rot in hell you pieces of shit you deserve
> to die after thinking it's funny to make fun of
> such a tragic death. I hope you burn and die jerks

Keep bumping the thread to the top so more people can read it. That's a great way to honor his life, by making more people read the nasty comments here. You are a real genius huh?

And I'm sure he's really proud of you for hoping more people burn and die. That's definitely something I'd want done in my memory. Burning and killing people in my honor. Again, you are a real genius huh?

Posted by: jud ()
Date: April 15, 2016 03:27PM

You are a sick one

Date: April 15, 2016 03:29PM

You are sick

Date: April 15, 2016 03:32PM

Granddrago is so sick. What are you doing in Nova?

Posted by: Ud7py ()
Date: April 16, 2016 01:36PM

Ud7py

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: April 18, 2016 07:32AM

Yup, he's now been dead almost 8 years...

I'll bet the worms have started...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.