HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2 hour delay tomorrow
Posted by: Fcps student ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:20PM

Word on the street is that school is 2 hours late tomorrow and if it gets really bad in the morning then it's off. Anyone know anything about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 hour delay tomorrow
Posted by: Jk Dale ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:48PM

Call me crazy, but wouldn't the FCPS website be a better place to check then FFX U?

Re: 2 hour delay tomorrow
Posted by: FCPS Student's Mom ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:51PM

Nicholas! This is Mom! I'm at Giant right now getting you your Hot Pockets, pizza rolls, Gatorade and milk, bread, toilet paper. Get to bed! Your bedtime was 20 minutes ago, young man. I'll be home soon and I'll be looking in your backpack to make sure that science homework is done.

I'll wake you up tomorrow and tell you if there's a delay so get to bed!

By the way, restricted screen time this week. I'm password protecting every single one of your electronic devices.

Forget getting into TJ. Those students WANT to go to school, not post on a website and whine about a delay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.