HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Vanessa Pham's killer caught!
Posted by: South of Border Man ()
Date: December 20, 2012 03:22PM

Julio is down by the schoolyard. Another example of embracing diversity, more killers in the county. Got to love it. It's just so fun to look at the crime blotter, certain names just seem to stick out

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 20, 2012 06:38PM

Morris would not specify the forensic link that led police to Blanco-Garcia. A source tells The Washington Post it was a DNA link.

so why did it take so long?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Citizen #3453678 ()
Date: December 21, 2012 09:50AM

It took so long because they needed his fingerprints to run against the evidence at the scene of the crime.

Posted by: wergol ()
Date: December 21, 2012 02:18PM

Another feral rabid dog from El Salvador. Surprise? Nope.

Posted by: Countywise ()
Date: December 21, 2012 02:47PM

In POUND, Virginia.

Seriously?

Someone had a municipal facility-placement sense of humor.

Posted by: GoronLuvsDaCock ()
Date: December 21, 2012 02:49PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @WOW - that's lovely. In reality, meanwhile,
> numbers show me that it's been whites killing more
> ppl in this county this year than ANY other race.
>
>
> If you are too ignorant to hate ppl on an
> INDIVIDUAL level, they you are a throwback and YOU
> are the one holding back America.
>
> Rest of us, we are gonna hate ppl for their
> ACTIONS, not the colour of their skin.
>
> Just cause the Hispanic fam next to me annoys me,
> doesnt meant I want them and their kids killed off
> - just cause someone else of their race did a
> crime
>
> but that's all yr dumbass is capable of thinking,
> eh? That it's skin colour instead of brainjuice
> that makes ppl do things?
>
> And one heritage? Mother fucker, this aint
> France! LOVE AMERICA OF GET THE FUCK OUT,
> TRAITOR!!

Admit it, you had a flag up your butt when you posted that didn't you, faggles?

Posted by: Worgol ()
Date: December 21, 2012 03:52PM

All you got to do is say spic and Gordon is on your ass. Fuck Julio he is one

they are so HURT by it, you see ;)
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: December 21, 2012 05:48PM

ROFLMAO I cant even imagine what losers still fixated on my race and my butt are like

LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
imagesCAZIKM71.jpg

Posted by: gordon = hispanic ()
Date: December 21, 2012 05:54PM

It is pretty obvious that Gordon is Hispanic, when we talk about spics it seems to offend her more then talking about niggers. I would say she is at least half Hispanic if not more.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: December 21, 2012 06:22PM

Alright since its been established that Julio accused of the crime is an illegal, who's to say he's from El Salvador.

Posted by: Montezuma ()
Date: December 24, 2012 10:39AM

Another wetback.

Posted by: the gerry and sharon show ()
Date: December 24, 2012 10:43AM

its time to join with GB and celebrate the diversity

Posted by: v4cWP ()
Date: January 11, 2013 08:38AM

Tough One Wrote:
> Alright since its been established that Julio
> accused of the crime is an illegal, who's to say
> he's from El Salvador.

He is Guatemalan.

From the Washington Post:

"Three days later, Blanco-Garcia was picked up at a construction site in Vienna, where he was working. Immigration officials said he was a Guatemalan national in the United States illegally. Court records showed that he had a recent shoplifting conviction."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/suspect-in-murder-of-falls-church-woman-was-tracking-probe-according-to-warrant/2013/01/10/c8bb675a-5b5c-11e2-9fa9-5fbdc9530eb9_story.html?hpid=z3

Will this murder be calculated into the cost of the cheap labor this country so 'desperately' needs?

Posted by: I KNOW ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:04AM

Gordo is a transgendered hispanic. You can find her online, sometimes on CL.

Posted by: hatespicsss ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:48AM

They should FUCKING HANG THIS FUCKEN GUATEMALAN FUCKER!!! Shit AND SEND BACK ALL of HIS friends and family back to HIS FUCKing COUNTRY~

I see ANY OF YOU FUCKEN SPANISH FUCKErs OUT in my ROADS...YOULL FUCKEN WISH Yall STAYED the OVERNIGHT shift AT your TACO BEll.

IF ME AND MY BUDDIES FIND YALL THINK WE'RE GOING TO HANG US SOME FUCKEN LIL MEXICAN GUATEMALANS

Posted by: SPICSKILLER ()
Date: January 11, 2013 09:48AM

They should FUCKING HANG THIS FUCKEN GUATEMALAN FUCKER!!! Shit AND SEND BACK ALL of HIS friends and family back to HIS FUCKing COUNTRY~

I see ANY OF YOU FUCKEN SPANISH FUCKErs OUT in my ROADS...YOULL FUCKEN WISH Yall STAYED the OVERNIGHT shift AT your TACO BEll.

IF ME AND MY BUDDIES FIND YALL THINK WE'RE GOING TO HANG US SOME FUCKEN LIL MEXICAN GUATEMALANS

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:39AM

Stop soft soaping everything and tell us how you really feel.

Date: January 11, 2013 10:46AM

I KNOW Wrote:
> Gordo is a transgendered hispanic. You can find
> her online, sometimes on CL.

............fantasizing about me a little too much, kiddo o_0
Attachments:
I KNOW's pic.gif

Posted by: Dt. ()
Date: January 11, 2013 10:50AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> I KNOW Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gordo is a transgendered hispanic. You can find
> > her online, sometimes on CL.
>
> ............fantasizing about me a little too
> much, kiddo o_0

Fantasizing about everyone on here being a kid a little too much? You have issues. You should check into them or check out of life.

Date: January 11, 2013 01:11PM

Dt. Wrote:
> Fantasizing about everyone on here being a kid a
> little too much? You have issues. You should check
> into them or check out of life.

dont really think he's a kid - was just using "kiddo" as a word (was trying to avoid using the word asswipe, honestly) LoLz

but just out of curiousity, why do you care?

Posted by: 1st Amendment ()
Date: January 11, 2013 03:31PM

Did I read somewhere that it took a lengthy amount of time before someone ran the DNA samples from crime scene to see if anyone matched the DNA records in the database?

Posted by: wow any surprise ()
Date: January 11, 2013 04:09PM

Celebrate the diversity

Posted by: Nope ()
Date: January 12, 2013 02:07AM

1st Amendment Wrote:
> Did I read somewhere that it took a lengthy amount
> of time before someone ran the DNA samples from
> crime scene to see if anyone matched the DNA
> records in the database?

No you did not read this. If you did, whoever wrote it was making stuff up.

Posted by: Speculating Speculator. ()
Date: January 12, 2013 07:38AM

Nope Wrote:
> 1st Amendment Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did I read somewhere that it took a lengthy
> amount
> > of time before someone ran the DNA samples from
> > crime scene to see if anyone matched the DNA
> > records in the database?
>
> No you did not read this. If you did, whoever
> wrote it was making stuff up.

He might have read it in this thread, and it's true that it does take several weeks for a DNA match to come back, but as I speculated earlier he was caught via a fingerprint ident, not a DNA match.

What they probably do is every so often they take fingerprint evidence and submit it to AFIS on the hope that somebody who hasn't been printed before has had his prints entered into the system on a subsequent charge, which seems to have been the case with this guy.

One other thing from the Post article I found interesting was that he was using the Internet to keep up with developments on the case. I wonder if Fairfax Underground was on his reading list?

Maybe he even posted here.

Date: January 12, 2013 08:45AM

@Spec - does hoss even know English?

Posted by: Criminal Coddler ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:05AM

More blood on the hands of every pathetic lib, especially Sharon Bulova and Gerry Connolly, who encourage illegal aliens to come here and ignore our laws. How many innocent people must die before libs are put in prison where they belong?

Posted by: pham ()
Date: January 13, 2013 12:13AM

This spic should go red onion prison and rot there for life. Hopefully he will get the shit beaten out of him and gang raped by niggers and the redneck prison guards

Posted by: Citizen #3453678 ()
Date: January 18, 2013 10:43PM

Any update guys?

Posted by: ak 47 ()
Date: January 18, 2013 11:01PM

Citizen #3453678 Wrote:
> Any update guys?

Well I talked to one of the guards at adc who is good friend of mine and word has it that Mr Blanco got gang raped by 3 niggers in his cell. He was rushed to inova hospital under tight security and was treated for severe rectal bleeding and possible damage to the colon along with broken nose.

Date: January 31, 2013 11:48PM

@citizen - the asshole apparently used to be a manager at one of the McDonalds at Tysons - dunno which one. I know he's admitted to killing her and he tossed the her phone away - dont think the cops have found it though. Dont think anybody has said why he did what he did but he's going away for life anyways regardless.

Posted by: GordonBlvd ()
Date: January 31, 2013 11:49PM

@gordon - +1 wifey, we discussed this last night in bed, crazy how he was a manger... Lolz....

Date: February 01, 2013 05:13AM

"Did I read somewhere that it took a lengthy amount of time before someone ran the DNA samples from crime scene to see if anyone matched the DNA records in the database?"

I believe I read this in the tail end of an article in the Fairfax Times(which btw is owned by the Washington Post) Of course, the Times probably uses young inexperienced reporters and possible some of the info was not exactly correct. I'll stop there for fear of retribution for saying something not in the kindest light about the country's finest police force. But I just wonder about the mother's suffering for all that time
Perhaps I need to read the Post article again but it doesn't say whether the meth addicted illegal alien MCd's manager had been arrested before so maybe no DNA samples were available.

Does put a whole new light on ever going to MCd's again. It's bad enough that they were one of the first fast food chains in the area to start hiring illegals wholesale. I still remember the day changes occurred at the MCd's near Buffalo Wing University. Suddenly all the long time workers at the place were gone replaced by Hispanics, very few of which could speak any English at all. Seemed to me the family that owns that store(and several others in the area) were the first of the MCd's to do that in the area and the flood gates were opened. Business ain't so hot at a number of their stores these days. Sometimes I believe in karma sometimes I don't.

Anyways, not only do you have to worry if that employee at MCd's has hepatitis or TB and they don't clean the nozzles for the soft drink dispensers so some black mold starts growing but now we see that their hiring standards for the manager of a million dollar business are so low that they'd hire an illegal meth addict with a very violent temperament

Yeah Marco Rubio them background checks that already have been the law for decades have been mighty effective. I'm sure things will be a heck of a lot different when the Nightmare Act gets passed.
You know what Marco Rubio and Richard Durbin just give me some eff you money from the increased border security fund(PLEASE what's been spent already billions$) and I'll move to Sweden surrounded by beautiful blondes and as I understand a few angry mid eastern types these days(hopefully the cold will slow them down a tad) and live my final days in some happiness before I shed this mortal coil

Ole'

Posted by: wLCD7 ()
Date: February 01, 2013 06:00AM

1st Amendment Wrote:
> already billions$) and I'll move to Sweden
> surrounded by beautiful blondes and as I

and you will mess up the scenery with your ugly face.

Date: February 01, 2013 06:35AM

au contraire my witty one

allow me to retort

All the ladies love my fingernails

Posted by: Lil birdie ()
Date: February 16, 2013 08:41AM

Anyone have updates?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 16, 2013 10:37AM

Please rename thread to "Fucking Hispanics Murder Again"

also, did the FCPD ever say what they plan on doing with the car? I'd like to pick it up for cheap! I don't really fit well in Scion TCs but I could throw some "speed holes" and chrome trim on that bitch and sell it to a Hispanic for a few thousand.

Posted by: bumpy ()
Date: April 18, 2013 12:31PM

Anyone know the trial date?

Posted by: Da judge and jury ()
Date: August 01, 2013 06:53AM

The local Fairfax County Circuit Court judge has decided to allow a video camera in the courtroom, so we are going to be able to see portions of the trial of Julio Blanco Garcia, the alleged killer of Vanessa Pham, on local TV (channels 4, 5, 7, & 9, and video streaming on WaPo).

Jury selection begins August 19, 2013.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 01, 2013 07:38PM

"as found in the possession of a Marymount University student"

the police though have many cold cases right? surely they try to give them all an effort as well as they can.

HOWEVER

where were these fellows at the time of the event and where they even asked?

that's my thing: if these fellows were found with late person's ID i expect they were questioned as to exactly how.

That's what i found strange. Not the ME goofing a signing. If evidence (from the scene) ended up with someone and the police knew.

"In the days that followed, we learned that the night Tommy died, his driver’s license, slit open"

That's time and place of evidence locked in if it's true. And with confirmed altercation worth a civil prosecution at least. If time had not passed though.

I'd be irate if these marymount people you suspected may be involved never faced suspicion and serious investigation.

material evidence including time and place ignored? it seems impossible. and i am at a loss of how it might otherwise be explained either.

bye the way i checked the website you mentioned it is blank of any such information you said was there. what i saw was, i think, a google generated "place holder" web page with just links to other websites.

well it's probalby best not to drag the subject up. but for the sake of it someone payed attention.

Date: August 01, 2013 07:47PM

yea as soon as you buy me a GE dna machine (ooh - and some other lab stuff i've been wanting!) you'll get DNA test results from me.

same old story.

HEY HEY HEY HEY

is that picture above of a minor beating off? if it is get it off the damn intrenet: i mean it. not funny. could be damaging to the kid might commit suicide or something. get it the hell OFF!!! even judges aren't supposed to view such material i mean it.

just the idea it might be is a jack ass idea anyway. get it off.

Date: August 01, 2013 08:15PM

i have to agree with the guy above. 5 cents for a bullet.

government is ripping us off more than criminals. what like $50,000 for a their job that takes part of a day? they're damned people.

let me do it. i'm not even a gun owner i'll take care of it: and the right way (ie, legally correctly).

reason i say that: some of these multiply violent people kill in prison and are unsafe for prison guards. we just don't have the money for protecting them from others. can't be done. it's simply unfair to any prisoner - even a one time killer - to be subjected to it.

get it done or don't do allow the problem. 5 cents and a respectful way to go at that. don't torture everyone else with prison fear and super high costs.

no more multiple prison killings by the same guy. no more $50,000 bills from the "humane" people being humane to only their own gov paychecks.

Posted by: Section 8 Sharon B. ()
Date: August 02, 2013 01:24PM

The poor fellow on trial is the real victim here. If we had been able to get him into taxpayer-funded luxury housing, he would not have been forced into the unfortunate position of taking someone else's life. As liberals, we must defend him and look more closely at how Vanessa was to blame - had she offered to pay more taxes to help him? If not, why not? Why did she have a car and he didn't? That's inequality! Damn her selfishness!

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.