HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
X3O Game-A-Thon
Posted by: X3O ()
Date: January 10, 2006 08:12PM

That's right! X3O is hosting their first Game-A-Thon, where you literally game till you drop! This event starts at 5:00PM EST on January 20th, 2006 and doesn’t end till only one participant remains standing. Here is how it works :

Anyone can register at www.x3o-gaming.com for FREE. At the end of the registration period, X3O coordinators will randomly select between 23 and 30 participants to compete in the Game-A-Thon.

If selected, there is a $50.00 fee to participate in the event. Registration fee includes all gaming time used while participating in the event, entry to compete for any of the Xbox 360s or other great prizes, and other promotional/sponsored material.

Once selected and pre-paid, all participants will arrive at X3O Gaming Center at 4:30PM EST for a brief introduction and explanation of the rules. At 5:00PM EST, the Game-A-Thon will begin, and all official rules will be enforced. For a complete list of official rules please visit the link above.
The goal of the Game-A-Thon is to see who can stay awake the longest, while playing games at X3O. During the event, you will NOT be allowed to leave the gaming center, and a strict break and bathroom rotation will be enforced. The participants that last the longest will have the opportunity to win Xbox 360s and other great prizes.

X3O would like to wish all registrants and participants good luck, and we look forward to seeing you at X3O Gaming Center in the near future. For any immediate questions about this event, please e-mail events@x3o.com or call (866)-WE-GO-X3O.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: X3O Game-A-Thon
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: January 10, 2006 11:06PM

okay if i goto this all i need is a gram of coke and ill win

Posted by: econ ()
Date: January 11, 2006 12:09AM

wow you guys are true faggots......xbox 360 is gay

Date: January 11, 2006 12:48AM

if i won it id sel it for a thousand DOLLASR@#@#@# HELL YEA and it says u can win more than 1 so thats almost a million dollars i can make on ebay right there

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 11, 2006 06:19AM

blah... i would have to pay them $50... that's bullshit. this is just spam. oh and if you stay up long enough, you brain will die. "how did he die?" "he stayed up for two weeks strait playing videogames." what a stupid way to die.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: January 11, 2006 11:48AM

i bet you itd be over 18 hours after it started
buncha light weights
ill go weeks without food or water for a xbox 360! wooo

Posted by: X3O ()
Date: January 11, 2006 04:31PM

this is not spam, i jsut wanted to tell all the locals about this great contest we are having up here at x3o. Just call with questions. 301-816-9055 -Mike

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 11, 2006 11:11PM

MrDoctor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i bet you itd be over 18 hours after it started
> buncha light weights
> ill go weeks without food or water for a xbox 360!
> wooo

if you go past a week without water you are about to die. if you go three weeks without sleep you are almost guaranteed to die. yeah, the thing is that when you go into REM sleep, your body produces chemicals to essencially help your brain recover. from use. this is the same for all animals. without this process, most people will die before three weeks. oh... and for the record, the xbox 360 isnt all that great. the PS3 will be far more spectacular in raw power and visual display. xbox 360 is the worst selling system in Japan ever (seriously!). also a bit of news, microsoft's coveted HD-DVD disc technology isnt even part of the 360. they have announced that later they will be including an external drive as an addon. fucking lame. wait for the PS3... blue-ray is going to be the next generation of optical storage as a drive is used in the PS3 which means it will double as a player like the PS2 with DVDs (except the playback options wont suck).

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Considerate Response ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:55PM

something to consider - Yes

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.