HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
westfields is becoming a fight club
Posted by: lisamA ()
Date: November 15, 2012 03:42PM

Everyday now for three days straight my son has come home talking about fights at the end of the day. I've seen videos of two of the fights, if that's what you want to call them. More or less rolling around on the ground. Saw the video of the one girl get laid out on the ground by an officer after she tried pulling away from him. It's all girls too, what's wrong with these kids these days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: westfields is becoming a fight club
Posted by: get the name right ()
Date: November 15, 2012 03:53PM

IT IS FUCKING WESTFIELD!!! NOT FUCKING WESTFIELDS!!!

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: November 15, 2012 03:54PM

"What is wrong with kids these days?": I'll tell you what's wrong. Parents used to parent. They used to tell their children "NO, don't do that" or "NO, you're going to do this before anything else". Parents don't do that anymore. They're more concerned with being "friends" than parents.

Not insinuating you at all, but that's my view of it.

Posted by: yepp ()
Date: November 15, 2012 04:09PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "What is wrong with kids these days?": I'll tell
> you what's wrong. Parents used to parent. They
> used to tell their children "NO, don't do that" or
> "NO, you're going to do this before anything
> else". Parents don't do that anymore. They're more
> concerned with being "friends" than parents.
>
> Not insinuating you at all, but that's my view of
> it.

+1

Posted by: can we see it ()
Date: November 15, 2012 04:13PM

These fights are stupid and fake until we see a video. Please someone send the link. The only thing I found on youtube was a blacks vs hispanics fight at Westfield with a bunch of whistling in the background. If this is the one everyone is talking about then good riddance to those thugs.

Date: November 15, 2012 04:21PM

Most of the fight videos are posted on Twitter. At least the two I have seen the past two days are on there.

Just asked my son and he said they are on something called "whyfrog". I guess some site that is connected to Twitter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2012 04:28PM by lisamA.

Posted by: Senior ()
Date: November 15, 2012 04:27PM

Nothing exciting a bunch of Immature Freshman girls that should of stayed at Stone Middle school until they grew up! They probably were problems there to!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 15, 2012 04:39PM

parents that dont know anything about parenting and call their kids "buddy"

no spanking
no discipline

Just kids running wild because some whore got baby crazy

Posted by: yepp ()
Date: November 15, 2012 04:44PM

wow Ralph that is so fuckin....spot on. You are a smart man. I applaud you! +1

Posted by: hear the truth ()
Date: November 15, 2012 05:03PM

These parents are the ones who got pregnant in the 90's because Rachel from Friends did, and were the trophy wives of these internet millionaires or someone who seriously profited from the internet craze. Great businessmen, but terrible parents who give their children $40,000 cars at 16/17 and let their kids have parties while they are home because it is "safer" than them going somewhere else and doing drugs and getting drunk. They treat their kids like puppies in which they have them young and love the attention they get from people on how cute their kid is and how their baby is cuter than Ginger's and Allison's baby, but when it gets to the terrible two's they decide oh this is too tough and I want a career in party planning now and throw the kid to an au pair who is working their ass off in this country legally trying to make ends meat, and the kid treats them like shit until they turn 13 in which the au pair is fired. At that age the kid thinks they know it all and the parent thinks they are responsible enough to be in their own at home because they in turn think they did a great parenting job in raising this child. While they turn the kid loose, the child has never had discipline or respect for other adults so they think they can talk to them and teachers however they want and when some adult tries to discipline them, they go and bitch/lie to their rich parents who will yell at someone else for their improper treatment of their child, and all the while they fail to realize they are the true ones to blame for the child's behavior. Then when 17 comes around and the child has to apply for college, the parents realize that they can't get into a Harvard or some Ivy league school and blame the school system for improper education of the child, while again failing to realize that you gave this child an Ipod to carry everyday to play hours of mindless games and texting on instead of a pencil and book, and also a car to drive around in and do whatever the hell they want until you get home from work. When you ask about their homework they lie and say they did it and you actually believe them because yes, you want to be the "cool" parent instead of the responsible one who has to be a dick sometimes and check their homework to teach your child proper ways to live in the world. And that is just white people I am referring to, not even gonna get into minorities and what happens.

All said in done, I believe that the next generation of children will brighten up this world again because as working 30 year old somethings who have had to put up with mindless little shits like this, and also deal with poor economies and unemployment issues, we will raise our kids right I feel for the most part because we have seen the bullshit again. Look at the children who grew up in the Great Depression, they went on to have kids and they became the Greatest Generation. our turn is coming and keep the faith and do what is right.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: November 16, 2012 04:22PM

hear the truth-

You're a smart guy. I'm going to be honest here and state that I'm a senior in an FCPS high school. My parents don't try to be my friends, they're my parents. They tell me to do something and... guess what, I do it! What a novel concept.

As for the car argument, let me be blunt. A girl who turned sixteen in March at my high school got a BMW. A damn BMW, just because she had reached a certain age. That's what, a $50,000 car? When I first became eligible to drive, I shared a car with my mother. Then, I was given her old car (a 2002 Subaru Forester with more than 95,000 miles on it). I was grateful just to have one.

I work very hard and study hard as well. I'm eligible for an Ivy League school. I'm not from a poor background, but I've never had anything handed to me... ever.

You're correct, and I wish more parents would parent rather that be friends. This is a huge issue with our country. Hopefully, the 20 and 30 somethings now coming out of college will do a better job raising their children than the Generation X group did.

Posted by: Bill Hayes ()
Date: November 16, 2012 07:02PM

Hmmm, frequent outbreaks of coonery.

Posted by: hey rube ()
Date: November 17, 2012 07:50PM

So your can't correctly spell the name of your kid's school?

Troll.

Date: November 18, 2012 01:15AM

Seriously, who gives a shit if I say Westfield or westfields, its really not that big of a deal. Get over it already.

Posted by: HEHE LOVE IT ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:34AM

I love eating at Subways

Posted by: I'm Confused ()
Date: November 18, 2012 08:05AM

lisamA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, who gives a shit if I say Westfield or
> westfields, its really not that big of a deal. Get
> over it already.

Just don't start talking about the major road near the school while talking about the school.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=38.871899,-77.446843&spn=0.008019,0.010482&t=m&z=17

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.