HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reminder to McNair Farms/FFX Co
Posted by: Runner ()
Date: June 14, 2008 04:06AM

Don't leave valuables in your vehicle!!

During the summer months with excessive heat I tend to do most of my long runs in the middle of the night when I'm not working (I'm a competitive runner & work nights). About an hour ago I was running down Frying Pan Rd where it runs parallel with Kidwell Field Rd and I noticed 3 young men between 16-18 y/o looking into cars and checking doors to see if they were unlocked. They all looked at me as I pretended not to see them as I kept running. After about 100 meters I turned around and decided to try and watch them for a few minutes. After they checked a few more vehicles one of the young men noticed that I was watching and told his buddies(there was no place I could conceal myself and I was backlit by street lights). They immediately took off running between the dark townhouses. I checked the area for a few mintues with no luck. With no cell phone on me I just decided to finish up my 12 miler and call it a night.

Don't leave valuables in your cars for these A**holes! They're probably still out in that neighborhood "shopping" as I type this. I know I'm going to get bashed for "not calling the police instead of typing this" but believe it or not, this might have more of a long term impact than making a phone call (plus I really don't want to deal with anyone one the phone). I also don't need to hear how I should have intervened with them and somehow took all of them down at once (I'm not Chuck Norris & I had no idea who they were or if they were carrying a weapon).

So tell your friends and neighbors to bring their stuff inside with them(especially GPS's/Purses, anything liquid to them). Also remember that just because "you think you live in a nice safe neighborhood it won't happen to you" you're wrong! The nicer the neighborhood, the more likely you have nice stuff in your car for them to come steal!!

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reminder to McNair Farms/FFX Co
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 14, 2008 07:39AM

why do I get the feeling this entire story is made-up bullshit so this faggot can brag about how much running he does?

Sir, I hope next time those thugs come at you and rape you.

Posted by: Cleaner ()
Date: June 14, 2008 08:15AM

Thanks for the information, Runner.

“RESton Peace is a derelict troll who was stupid enough to post a picture of himself on Fairfax Underground, Nov 18, 2007.

Below, an edited version.
Attachments:
Proof anyone can get married.JPG

Date: June 14, 2008 10:39AM

Who else thinks that Reston Peace is a fat peace of shit with an ugly wife? I've seen the picture before and never commented because I'm usually not an ass, but SHE looks like she was just raped by 3 guys and smashed in the face with a 2x4. And before you ask about my girl, I'd say she's an 8.5-9 and Gennevee is a 5, maybe a six. Has she ever seen the sun??

You really think I get satisfaction about posting on some website full of smokers and non athletes anonymously about my running?? How would that make me feel better about myself at all? You have lost your mind sir.

I come on here and post something to actually make people understand that there are shitbags out there everynight looking into our cars and you show your maturity by calling me a fagot. Here's some advice, start working out, get healthy, lose some weight, get a haircut and them maybe you could find a 7 or an 8.

Cheers

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:46AM

"Runner," how many times have you come to this site to post a bullshit story under a brand new screen name?

You're pathetic.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 14, 2008 10:49AM

Well asswipe, I've met RES and his wife in person, and can say that he is not fat in any way and his hair doesn't look like that, at least not when I met him. And his wife is hot.

So go cry and moan about something else, because you don't know what you are talking about. And your "rape" comment tells me you are about as unfunny and low-class as any person could ever be.

Posted by: coffin ()
Date: June 15, 2008 01:42AM

Right on, RESton, this is absolutely an "I'm a comptetive runner and I'm SOOOO damned proud of myself" thread.

I hope the fucker drops dead like Jim Fixx!

The only thing worse than a "competitive" runner is a "competitive" bicyclist...those fuckers are ABSOLUTELY insufferable!

BTW, Genevieve is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Posted by: outsider ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:29PM

I'm relatively new here but did figure out how to see the picture and geez- so completely classless and wrong- reston peace's wife is just adorable.. runner's an a-hole... even if she wasn't- it's just like my dad says- CRASS-..

Date: June 16, 2008 09:54PM

I love how trash always defends the trash on here. I don't visit this site often but thought I'd help out neighbors by telling them what I saw that night and to look out for their vehicles in their driveways. I did not make up a story about seeing a few kids and then losing them about a minute later, why isn't that story believable to some? Did I say that I tackled and beat them or some other unlikely story?? NO! Those that suggest that are very immature and are just looking for drama. Instead of receiving a thanks for the heads up, I'm attacked by being called a "faggot" and that "hopefully I'll be raped by these guys". If someone can attack someone for no reason, then they should be able to take some of their own medicine and not need their loser friends to chime in.

a few more things-

I'm not really sure how anyone thinks I was bragging about running. I guess just mentioning that you workout to out of shape people must make them think you're bragging.

People are entitled to low standards. Sometimes it's the way you're raised, other times it could be out of desperation. Either way, it seems that many on this board do not aim very high. This thread is evidence of that.

If TheMeeper has met RESton Peace because of posting on this board then they're even bigger losers than I originally thought. If they knew eachother prior to posting it's still kind of weird that they would both take such a liking to it.

Cheers

Posted by: Insider ()
Date: June 16, 2008 09:56PM

Outsider????? I call BS.

This sums it up nicely!
Attachments:
Consider your options!!.gif

Date: June 16, 2008 10:08PM

I can only speak for myself- but again- as an outsider- runner;s comments are completely out of line and classless.. I don't know reston peace or his wife or even been here long enough to gather an opinion on people- but no matter what- that was low- i stand by my beliefs..

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:19PM

So basically there's a guy that sits at his computer posting as "Runner", who makes rape jokes about women he doesn't even know.

And now he feels he is owed some level of sympathy.

I'm not buying this argument at all.

Date: June 16, 2008 10:22PM

Again, I call BS.
Attachments:

Posted by: superrunner ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:36PM

this is a funny thread, refreshing.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 16, 2008 10:36PM

Clearly I was right to begin with, or my new friend wouldn't be working so hard at whatever he is attempting and failing to do here.

Date: June 16, 2008 10:54PM

RIP…you and your gay rape wishful thinking should die already…..and I'm not gravis.
Attachments:
Your only option RIP.gif

Date: June 17, 2008 10:29PM

Am I getting ragged on since there is someone called insider? I just wrote something- ok- insider i got that you don't think i'm worthy of being on this earth..

I'm not even a regular so it's not like i'm logged in- so- i'll just call myself something else if it;s a turf thing- whatever..

I did gather that other people log in as other "regulars"- and I am not one of those- I am just a ffx cty resident reading about things.. i found this forum more to learn about the school changes- but it's been good for other things..

so- i guess i don't care if you think whatever- I will make my point (only since I got shot down so much- ehem outsider- for whatever reason) that this turned into a nasty low thread .. keep the family OUT- a person can take whatever but you rbing in your kids or wife or husband- and bam it's personal.. it was just a really low class to do that.. MY OPINION-

Date: June 17, 2008 10:36PM

just writing to clarify that i guess my writing my name as "outsider" this ignited some kind of issue- i haven't decided to log in with a real steady name yet so i just made that up- i make up a few names- so- this name is only for this thread- i used it only to show i just thought as an outsider or this whole feud whatever that bringing in family was below the belt- ta da- the end..

p.s. outsider, i don't own a gun so fuggetaboutit..

Date: June 18, 2008 01:25AM

Outsider
... i don't own a gun so fuggetaboutit..

Get one.
Attachments:

Date: June 18, 2008 10:56PM

hahaha- i'll take that as a compliment..

Posted by: FFX Finest... ()
Date: June 20, 2008 10:41AM

Cleaner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the information, Runner.
>
> “RESton Peace is a derelict troll who was stupid
> enough to post a picture of himself on Fairfax
> Underground, Nov 18, 2007.
>
> Below, an edited version.

Are you serious? So this is the infamous RESton Peace? I see why most of his posting are so damn stupid, ignorant and full of meaningless shit. DORK!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.